Sign in to follow this  
zanthrax54

BREAKING: Tom Brady is no longer a New England Patriot!

20 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Pats went to the playoffs with Matt bleeping Cassel. I'm not counting them out of anything yet, even though it is something to be excited about.

They did not. They did however finish 11-5 (10-6 maybe?) .... but they did not make the post season. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

On 3/17/2020 at 6:54 AM, seandelevan said:

As I’m happy as fuck about this....a part of me is resentful....that we fucking blew our chance to end him last year. Watching the fins and titans embarrass his ass made me jealous as fuck....that SHOULD HAVE been the Bills. But no.....no of course not. I was robbed of that experience.

He had no support. Limited receivers , retread tackles,  I still think he has two more in him. If they spent a little more money or kept those two. 

ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg
Adam Schefter
Since word surfaced that Tom Brady is expected to land in Tampa, an unexpected high number of players have reached out to the Buccaneers to let them know they want to join the former Patriots’ QB there, per league sources.

i told yall that marcia was the glue. players even want to play with a washed up brady hoping hes got enough magic left in him for an ez ring. i dont see players lining up to play for fat bill

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

On 3/18/2020 at 12:53 PM, Victor7 said:

They did not. They did however finish 11-5 (10-6 maybe?) .... but they did not make the post season. 

Just one of the two seasons during the Brady years that the Pats missed the playoffs. The other was the season after their first Super Bowl where they cut Milloy just before the start of the season, he signed with the Bills and we smacked them Week 1 with some of the most memorable moments in 21st Century Bills History including Sam Adams INT return for a touchdown and Milloy's pick on a Brady deep pass to the end zone.

spacer.png[duchene_1_2_3.jpg

I don't tip I pay bills bitches call me Buffalo

6 minutes ago, D-Rocafella said:

Just one of the two seasons during the Brady years that the Pats missed the playoffs. The other was the season after their first Super Bowl where they cut Milloy just before the start of the season, he signed with the Bills and we smacked them Week 1 with some of the most memorable moments in 21st Century Bills History including Sam Adams INT return for a touchdown and Milloy's pick on a Brady deep pass to the end zone.

One of the 2 times we beat Brady in 20 years of playing him. Epic day. Rare. But indeed epic. 

But they did make the post season that year IIRC. You sure on that ?

On 3/17/2020 at 6:54 AM, seandelevan said:

As I’m happy as fuck about this....a part of me is resentful....that we fucking blew our chance to end him last year. Watching the fins and titans embarrass his ass made me jealous as fuck....that SHOULD HAVE been the Bills. But no.....no of course not. I was robbed of that experience.

Bills could still beat him in the Super Bowl. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2020 at 10:53 AM, Victor7 said:

Thanks for the correction, Victor.  I did seem to remember that it was a better record than the Bills had for about 2 decades.....and again, with Matt Bleeping Cassel.  I dont like Belichick and despise the unpatriotic/anti-human rights Kraft, and have gained respect for Brady toward the end, but it doesn't negate that fact that as much as we've been cursed they've seemed to have the inverse(a charm...both from friends of Kraft and "luck" for a long time).  

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/details-of-tom-brady-s-contract-with-bucs-revealed/ar-BB11td5Y?ocid=msedgdhp

Brady and the Bucs agreed to a two-year, $50 million deal, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The contract is fully guaranteed, and it includes up to $9 million in additional incentives. The Buccaneers have also agreed to not trade Brady or use the franchise tag on him when the deal expires.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/details-of-tom-brady-s-contract-with-bucs-revealed/ar-BB11td5Y?ocid=msedgdhp

Brady and the Bucs agreed to a two-year, $50 million deal, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The contract is fully guaranteed, and it includes up to $9 million in additional incentives. The Buccaneers have also agreed to not trade Brady or use the franchise tag on him when the deal expires.

That's a lot of faith by the Bucs, but maybe TB12 has earned it for a career of heroics.  I'd really love to see him put it to Belichick abd Kraft as a big underdog, although I realize it isn't liklely(he's done a lot of unlikely things though...which would make it more sweet).   Would be even more nice in a year the Bills bury him.

To anyone, does the AFC East get that division next year or the year after?  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

To anyone, does the AFC East get that division next year or the year after?  

ate TBA miami-nfl.png Miami DolphinsNew Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA new_england.png New England PatriotsNew Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA NY Jets New York JetsNew Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA houston-nfl.png Houston TexansNew Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA indianapolis.png Indianapolis ColtsNew Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA atlanta.png Atlanta FalconsNew Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA carolina.png Carolina PanthersNew Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA   AFC North*New Era Field, Orchard Park, NY    
Date TBA   at AFC West*,    
Date TBA jacksonville.png at Jacksonville JaguarsTIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL    
Date TBA miami-nfl.png at Miami DolphinsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL    
Date TBA new_england.png at New England PatriotsGillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA    
Date TBA new_orleans.png at New Orleans SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA    
Date TBA NY Jets at New York JetsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ    
Date TBA tampa_bay.png at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL    
Date TBA tennessee-nfl.png at Tennessee Titans Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN

https://fbschedules.com/nfl-2021/team/buffalo-bills

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

me and 2 buddies just became Bucs Season ticket holders.   Opportunity through chaos. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:48 PM, Victor7 said:

One of the 2 times we beat Brady in 20 years of playing him. Epic day. Rare. But indeed epic. 

But they did make the post season that year IIRC. You sure on that ?

Your right. I was off by a season. This week 1 game would have been the first game of the new season after the 02 season in which they missed the playoffs coming off of their 1st SB win. 

Just re watched the first half of this game and when the announcers talk about the Milloy situation they mention that Law was the only returning starter from the previous season which the announcing crew speculates was a result of their poor defensive performance in 02. Kinda of interesting to wonder what their mental state would have been going through a average season after the SB then making drastic defensive changes heading into 03 and then getting routed Week 1. Even if there was doubt they found their way through it because the worse part of this is that they returned the favor against us in Week 17 and won their 2nd SB this season against the Panthers.

spacer.png[duchene_1_2_3.jpg

I don't tip I pay bills bitches call me Buffalo

5 hours ago, D-Rocafella said:

Your right. I was off by a season. This week 1 game would have been the first game of the new season after the 02 season in which they missed the playoffs coming off of their 1st SB win. 

Just re watched the first half of this game and when the announcers talk about the Milloy situation they mention that Law was the only returning starter from the previous season which the announcing crew speculates was a result of their poor defensive performance in 02. Kinda of interesting to wonder what their mental state would have been going through a average season after the SB then making drastic defensive changes heading into 03 and then getting routed Week 1. Even if there was doubt they found their way through it because the worse part of this is that they returned the favor against us in Week 17 and won their 2nd SB this season against the Panthers.

Yup. And by the exact same score of 31-0

Man I fucking hated that day. 

And then fucking John Kasay gift wrapped them the SB tittle by missing 50 fucking yards of field on that kickoff after they just tied the game.