Sign in to follow this  
zanthrax54

BREAKING: Tom Brady is no longer a New England Patriot!

Buffalo Bills v New England PatriotsPhoto by Billie Weiss/Getty Images

The AFC East got a lot more interesting

New England Patriots future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady has announced on his social media pages that he is leaving the only NFL franchise for which he’s ever played and continuing his career elsewhere.

“Although my football journey will take place elsewhere, I appreciate everything that we have achieve,” wrote Brady in part of his statement.

FOREVER A PATRIOT pic.twitter.com/QSBOJBs4uy

— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) March 17, 2020

Brady is 32-3 against the Bills in his career, but one of those losses was a meaningless Week 17 game. His utter domination of Buffalo and the division is one of the reasons for the Bills’ 17-year playoff drought during the 2000s and 2010s. Since Brady took over as the QB of the Patriots, they’ve finished with the best record in the division every single year. That’s almost 20 years of domination.

It’s unclear what the plan is for the Patriots at the most important position in football.

The move clearly sets up Buffalo as the favorite in the AFC East in 2020, a position in which they haven’t been since the early 2000s.

View the full article

• Like 1

The Buffalo Bills....

:rolleyes2

REBUILDING SINCE 2000!

To Fitzpatrick, Levitre, Kelsay, Mcgee, Barnett, Wilson, Jones, Nelson, Rinehart, McIntyre, Merriman, Shepperd, Scott, White, Wanny, and Mr. Chan Gailey...

It was real, it was fun, it just wasn't REAL FUN!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NEWVILLE MUD DAWGS FEVER BABY! We might not be very good right now, but we have infinite heart! Alot like the Bills! ;) HALLA!

http://www.muddawgsfootball.com

8 minutes ago, zanthrax54 said:

The move clearly sets up Buffalo as the favorite in the AFC East in 2020, a position in which they haven’t been since the early 2000s.

View the full article

Ok, this just brought a tear to my eye!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He hears that Josh Allen is getting Stefon Diggs and all of a sudden he doesn't feel so good.   Thinks he wants to get out of the AFC East. 

• Haha 1

This is not good news for bills fans.     People are very short sighted. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

End of an era.

I'm happy he's gone but sad that we were never able to beat him.  He owned us for 20 years.  

1 minute ago, miamibillsnut said:

This is not good news for bills fans.     People are very short sighted. 

In what way?  

The Patriots will still be good.  But it is very, very hard to replace a hall of fame QB.  Let alone a QB that would be in the team picture for best that's ever been.  They don't have Andrew Luck or Aaron Rodgers sitting on the bench. 

• Like 1

Brady is on the decline, big time.  Age and another year is only going to continue the decline.   And just like global warming.  Ice melts faster the smaller the ice chunk gets.  (way above the environuts mind level)    Brady's decline only accelerates the older he gets.  His arm isnt going get stronger.  His happy feet arent going to calm down.     This move makes the Patriots start their re-tooling and rebuilding faster to prominence.   Brady sticking around only delayed that.  The pats were there for the taking last year.  

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

33 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Wow.
It’s finally over.

Would rather have the Bill's pound him into submission but this will do as well.

• Like 1

I wanted to see the season sweep. Maybe it wouldn't of happened anyway.

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

Brady is on the decline, big time.  Age and another year is only going to continue the decline.   And just like global warming.  Ice melts faster the smaller the ice chunk gets.  (way above the environuts mind level)    Brady's decline only accelerates the older he gets.  His arm isnt going get stronger.  His happy feet arent going to calm down.     This move makes the Patriots start their re-tooling and rebuilding faster to prominence.   Brady sticking around only delayed that.  The pats were there for the taking last year.  

Quality quarterbacks are in short supply.  They won't find one faster than anyone else.  They lucked into Brady.  Can't see that happening again any time soon.  The end of an era.  They'll be decent/good, but these are no longer the good old days for them.

Looks like Buffalo was competing with NE for Diggs. Brady wasn't happy we got him 

• Like 1

Maybe now that the New England Patriots crime family has been splintered, with the RICCO Act we can find out what the hell they have been doing for the past 22 years.  

giphy.gif

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Its over. It finally over. 

For the 1st time in 20 years I can honestly say that we have a shot at the division. That we are not already 0-2 without even playing a down of football. 

Good bye Tom. Go fuck yourself. Today, tomorrow and forever you lying, cheating piece of shit. 

we had a chance at the division if he had stayed too.

15 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

we had a chance at the division if he had stayed too.

No

Just no. 55 year old Brady would beat us. Fact. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Jimmy G could have stepped right in....  

We will finally find out if Bill Belichick can win with out Tom Brady. Belichick was a terrible head coach in Cleveland. He also didn't cheat as much as he did in New England so I'm sure that played a role in his winning games.

• Like 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

27 minutes ago, Flan said:

Jimmy G could have stepped right in....  

I still think New England missed up by not keeping Jimmy G. That was a very short sighted move.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Looks like Buffalo was competing with NE for Diggs. Brady wasn't happy we got him 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

As I’m happy as fuck about this....a part of me is resentful....that we fucking blew our chance to end him last year. Watching the fins and titans embarrass his ass made me jealous as fuck....that SHOULD HAVE been the Bills. But no.....no of course not. I was robbed of that experience.

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy