Crazy Legs

BREAKING: Bills trade for WR Stefon Diggs from the Vikings!

Wow. I am hyped. I really like diggs. Of course you can not  compare him to Hopkins. He is probably the best in the game. 
but Diggs is a Gamer. 7th in DYAR and 4th in DVOA. That is awesome !!!!

if Diggs plays on this contract then this was an epic trade!!!

unfortunately I am not sure on this last part. But if he reall plays for the current contract then this was a really great steal. 

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

This CBS Sports trade grading article I read last night says it all better most of this thread so far, unfortunately.   I wish I had the gumption to log on and post it, as it would have stopped some ignorant narrative.  I highlighted some parts for the lazier amongst us:

by Dan Schneier 14 hrs ago • 5 min read

The NFL's legal free agency tampering period has never been bound by time and arguably the first day's biggest bombshell dropped just minutes before the clock struck midnight on Day 1. After countless social media posts and rumors led us in the direction that Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs wanted a trade, Minnesota pulled the trigger on a bountiful offer from the Buffalo Bills. It's very rare that an NFL trade ends up as a victory for both sides, but this deal has a strong chance of evolving into a win for the Vikings and Bills for a variety of reasons.

The complete terms of the deal: The Bills acquire Diggs and the Vikings' 2020 seventh-round pick; the Vikings acquire the Bills' 2020 first-round pick (No. 22 overall), Bills' 2020 fifth-round pick, Bills' 2020 sixth-round pick, and its 2021 fourth-round pick.

Without further ado, we'll break down the grades for each side in this deal.

Bills: A-

You can't compare this with what the Arizona Cardinals had to give up for Deandre Hopkins because Buffalo wasn't trading with Texans coach and de facto general manager Bill O'Brien. Instead, it's fair to use the Odell Beckham Jr. trade from last offseason as a reference point. The Browns gave up a first-round pick, a third-round pick and a former 2017 first-round pick (Jabrill Peppers) who was still on his rookie contract. The Bills gave up several Day 3 picks in addition to their late first-round pick for a proven wide receiver who was almost definitely underutilized in Minnesota's run-heavy offense playing alongside wide receiver Adam Thielen

Filled with multiple shocking blockbuster trades that involved prominent wide receivers and record-setting contracts, the first day of the NFL's free agency legal tampering period did not disappoint. Will Brinson and the Pick Six Podcast Superfriends are here to break it all down; listen below and be sure to subscribe for daily NFL goodness.

Just ask Yahoo! Sports NFL analyst Matt Harmon, who has charted the success rate of the NFL's top wide receivers (independent of their cornerback play). Harmon tabs Diggs as the best route runner in the NFL, and if you take the time to dive into his All-22 game tape, you will likely come to the same conclusion. Diggs gets open, early and often, and it's not his fault that the targets didn't seem to come his way very often in 2019.

Stefon Diggs' 2019 #ReceptionPerception success rate vs. coverage scores:

vs. man: 76.5%
vs. zone: 84.3%
vs. press: 79.1% (career best)

He's now finished above the 93rd percentile against man coverage for three-straight years. He is the best route runner in the NFL.

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) February 28, 2020

Diggs provides the Bills with a true No. 1 target for ascending third-year quarterback Josh Allen. Although Diggs' raw production may not scream that of a true No. 1, he has the ability to win in every way that a No. 1 can -- over the top on vertical routes, underneath when it comes to yards after the catch on crossers (which have become the go-to route concept for just about every passing game), and in the intermediate game with his elite separation skills. However, where Diggs can truly shine most in his new home is in the vertical passing game. Think of Diggs as a better version of what the Bills got in Year One from wide receiver John Brown. The two receivers have a very similar skill set. In his first year in Buffalo, Brown racked up 72 receptions for 1,060 yards (14.7 yards per catch) with six touchdowns. Diggs' arrival should also take defensive coverage away from Brown, who could be poised for an even bigger sophomore campaign in Buffalo on a per-play basis.

Simply put, the Bills have added a ridiculous amount of speed and separation skills to their wide receiver corps over the last two offseasons with the additions of Diggs and Brown. Allen has the arm talent to get the ball to both of these players over the top, and if defenses decide to use split-safety coverage in the deep half to avoid giving up big plays to Diggs or Brown, well then Buffalo will kill them with Devin Singletary in the run game. Do you see the dilemma now that opposing defenses are set to face in 2020 and beyond?

Vikings: A

Some will bury the Vikings for trading Diggs, but considering they are likely to bring back a very similar offense to the one they ran in 2019 (even with a new coordinator), it never made sense to allocate a large chunk of their (very limited) salary cap space to the wide receiver position. And let's face it, as Diggs has made it abundantly clear on social media, he didn't want to return for another season where he saw fewer than triple-digit targets in the passing game. For reference, in 2019, there were 33 wide receivers who saw more targets than Diggs. Brown was one of them. In his first season with the Bills, Brown saw the 14th-most targets. There are certainly not 33 NFL wide receivers who deserve more targets than Diggs and the Bills will now give him a chance to jump into the top 15 or top 10 in targets (as we can assume he will supplant Brown as the team's most-targeted receiver right away).

The Vikings entered the offseason with limited salary cap space, and according to OverTheCap.com, there are only six NFL teams that currently have less cap space than Minnesota. And by the way, the Vikings have already restructured and added years to Kirk Cousins' contract (in part to lower his cap hit now) and they still need to set aside a sizable chunk of cap space to sign their 2020 NFL Draft picks. They needed to shed cap space in some way and acquiring the No. 22 overall pick in the 2020 draft in addition to three more picks (but they sent back one seventh-rounder) is a great way to do it.

The deal is even better for the Vikings when you consider how deep and talented this 2020 wide receiver draft class projects to be. Earlier this offseason, Chris Trapasso broke down the stacked wide receiver class into tiers. The Vikings can use their newly-acquired first-rounder from the Bills, their own first-round pick, or any Day 2 pick to acquire a wide receiver who in most draft classes would be viewed as a top-half-of-the-first-round lock. In this draft class, with so much talent at the position, there will be value for those teams who draft a wide receiver in every round during the first two days of the draft and likely into the early parts of Day 3.

Given Minnesota's salary cap position heading into the 2020 offseason, the best thing they could've done is add more draft capital (because with that comes more players on cheap four-year rookie contracts that barely count anything against the salary cap). This is exactly what they accomplished in this trade. Bravo.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-vikings-trade-grades-buffalo-finds-josh-allen-true-no-1-in-stefon-diggs-minnesota-adds-draft-capital/

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

12 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

This CBS Sports trade grading article I read last night says it all better most of this thread so far, unfortunately.   I wish I had the gumption to log on and post it, as it would have stopped some ignorant narrative.  I highlighted some parts for the lazier amongst us:

by Dan Schneier 14 hrs ago • 5 min read

The NFL's legal free agency tampering period has never been bound by time and arguably the first day's biggest bombshell dropped just minutes before the clock struck midnight on Day 1. After countless social media posts and rumors led us in the direction that Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs wanted a trade, Minnesota pulled the trigger on a bountiful offer from the Buffalo Bills. It's very rare that an NFL trade ends up as a victory for both sides, but this deal has a strong chance of evolving into a win for the Vikings and Bills for a variety of reasons.

The complete terms of the deal: The Bills acquire Diggs and the Vikings' 2020 seventh-round pick; the Vikings acquire the Bills' 2020 first-round pick (No. 22 overall), Bills' 2020 fifth-round pick, Bills' 2020 sixth-round pick, and its 2021 fourth-round pick.

Without further ado, we'll break down the grades for each side in this deal.

Bills: A-

You can't compare this with what the Arizona Cardinals had to give up for Deandre Hopkins because Buffalo wasn't trading with Texans coach and de facto general manager Bill O'Brien. Instead, it's fair to use the Odell Beckham Jr. trade from last offseason as a reference point. The Browns gave up a first-round pick, a third-round pick and a former 2017 first-round pick (Jabrill Peppers) who was still on his rookie contract. The Bills gave up several Day 3 picks in addition to their late first-round pick for a proven wide receiver who was almost definitely underutilized in Minnesota's run-heavy offense playing alongside wide receiver Adam Thielen

Filled with multiple shocking blockbuster trades that involved prominent wide receivers and record-setting contracts, the first day of the NFL's free agency legal tampering period did not disappoint. Will Brinson and the Pick Six Podcast Superfriends are here to break it all down; listen below and be sure to subscribe for daily NFL goodness.

Just ask Yahoo! Sports NFL analyst Matt Harmon, who has charted the success rate of the NFL's top wide receivers (independent of their cornerback play). Harmon tabs Diggs as the best route runner in the NFL, and if you take the time to dive into his All-22 game tape, you will likely come to the same conclusion. Diggs gets open, early and often, and it's not his fault that the targets didn't seem to come his way very often in 2019.

Stefon Diggs' 2019 #ReceptionPerception success rate vs. coverage scores:

vs. man: 76.5%
vs. zone: 84.3%
vs. press: 79.1% (career best)

He's now finished above the 93rd percentile against man coverage for three-straight years. He is the best route runner in the NFL.

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) February 28, 2020

Diggs provides the Bills with a true No. 1 target for ascending third-year quarterback Josh Allen. Although Diggs' raw production may not scream that of a true No. 1, he has the ability to win in every way that a No. 1 can -- over the top on vertical routes, underneath when it comes to yards after the catch on crossers (which have become the go-to route concept for just about every passing game), and in the intermediate game with his elite separation skills. However, where Diggs can truly shine most in his new home is in the vertical passing game. Think of Diggs as a better version of what the Bills got in Year One from wide receiver John Brown. The two receivers have a very similar skill set. In his first year in Buffalo, Brown racked up 72 receptions for 1,060 yards (14.7 yards per catch) with six touchdowns. Diggs' arrival should also take defensive coverage away from Brown, who could be poised for an even bigger sophomore campaign in Buffalo on a per-play basis.

Simply put, the Bills have added a ridiculous amount of speed and separation skills to their wide receiver corps over the last two offseasons with the additions of Diggs and Brown. Allen has the arm talent to get the ball to both of these players over the top, and if defenses decide to use split-safety coverage in the deep half to avoid giving up big plays to Diggs or Brown, well then Buffalo will kill them with Devin Singletary in the run game. Do you see the dilemma now that opposing defenses are set to face in 2020 and beyond?

Vikings: A

Some will bury the Vikings for trading Diggs, but considering they are likely to bring back a very similar offense to the one they ran in 2019 (even with a new coordinator), it never made sense to allocate a large chunk of their (very limited) salary cap space to the wide receiver position. And let's face it, as Diggs has made it abundantly clear on social media, he didn't want to return for another season where he saw fewer than triple-digit targets in the passing game. For reference, in 2019, there were 33 wide receivers who saw more targets than Diggs. Brown was one of them. In his first season with the Bills, Brown saw the 14th-most targets. There are certainly not 33 NFL wide receivers who deserve more targets than Diggs and the Bills will now give him a chance to jump into the top 15 or top 10 in targets (as we can assume he will supplant Brown as the team's most-targeted receiver right away).

The Vikings entered the offseason with limited salary cap space, and according to OverTheCap.com, there are only six NFL teams that currently have less cap space than Minnesota. And by the way, the Vikings have already restructured and added years to Kirk Cousins' contract (in part to lower his cap hit now) and they still need to set aside a sizable chunk of cap space to sign their 2020 NFL Draft picks. They needed to shed cap space in some way and acquiring the No. 22 overall pick in the 2020 draft in addition to three more picks (but they sent back one seventh-rounder) is a great way to do it.

The deal is even better for the Vikings when you consider how deep and talented this 2020 wide receiver draft class projects to be. Earlier this offseason, Chris Trapasso broke down the stacked wide receiver class into tiers. The Vikings can use their newly-acquired first-rounder from the Bills, their own first-round pick, or any Day 2 pick to acquire a wide receiver who in most draft classes would be viewed as a top-half-of-the-first-round lock. In this draft class, with so much talent at the position, there will be value for those teams who draft a wide receiver in every round during the first two days of the draft and likely into the early parts of Day 3.

Given Minnesota's salary cap position heading into the 2020 offseason, the best thing they could've done is add more draft capital (because with that comes more players on cheap four-year rookie contracts that barely count anything against the salary cap). This is exactly what they accomplished in this trade. Bravo.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-vikings-trade-grades-buffalo-finds-josh-allen-true-no-1-in-stefon-diggs-minnesota-adds-draft-capital/

As bad as Bill O'Brien the GM is and he is plenty bad, he was smart enough to trade DeAndre Hopkins out of the AFC. New England, Buffalo or any other AFC team did not have a chance to trade for him. Houston is now the laughing stock of the league.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

That is why the Bills and Beane NEED to consider getting an upgrade RT.   Give Josh more time and his accuracy will go up.    Plus it gives someone like Diggs more time to get more separation. 

Go Bills !

I think Cody Ford was not as bad as everyone thinks.  He had some inconsistent plays where he got exposed but he also was a rookie.  I think he will be 20% to 30% better this year just having a year of experience under his belt.  Truth is experience shaves a few milli- seconds off reaction time.  Simply put you make more decisive movements when you are confident what you are doing.  I expect to see some significant improvement from Ford at RT.  I thinking drafting another Tackle early could be justified if a gem is there.  However, I am not dreadful of Cody being the starting RT either.  Can always have a TE chip block out as well.

I love the trade. It hurts to lose that 1st round pick but it was at the bottom of the round and now we have a cheaper proven #1 WR where we would have gambled on someone we may have drafted and with the other signings we made today we can still do BPA with our first pick of the 2nd. I don't know why @DC2007 is so down on it because this immensely helped our offense. Let us all be inspired by the great Cyrus!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Read the highlighted portions of the article I posted a few posts up, you sniveling ingrates! lol

I posted threads about Diggs last year when their were rumors, and even Lit of all people agreed with him vs a first round pick, in terms of WINNING NOW. 

Yes, in a PERFECT world, you might get a 1st or 2nd round guy who 1)doesn't bust, and 2)automatically has his superpowers immediately like OBJ, but even if that isn't quite unicorn territory it is close enough(not very common), which can be seen simply looking at the numbers.

This move by GM Brandon Beane shows that the Bills are in WIN NOW MODE, they are not screwing around.  If I waned t to play devil's advocate and argue against that I may point to the OL, but we don't know what they have planned their for certain, despite having an idea.  I am hoping my faith(or theirs) has not been misplaced.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

11 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Diggs is a faster, quicker John Brown with better hands. 

i fucking approve. If the Bills draft another WR in round 2 or 3 I’ll might lose my god damn mind and cry tears of joy.

Well get ready, I predict a wr in rd 2 or 3.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

If so, I REALLY hope we pick up OL help before then.

32 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

If so, I REALLY hope we pick up OL help before then.

Looking to the future, IMO, Cody Ford might not be the RT we hoped for when he was drafted. (Although hopefully he can improve over his rookie campaign).  

If there is a highly rated OL at pick 54, do it.    

Here are the choices at 54 on my last Mock Draft on TheDraftNetwork:     
RB Jonathan Taylor, WR Jalen Reagor, S Kyle Duggar, RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire and OT Prince Tega Wanogho

Pick your best BPA

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

9 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Looking to the future, IMO, Cody Ford might not be the RT we hoped for when he was drafted. (Although hopefully he can improve over his rookie campaign).  

RB Jonathan Taylor, WR Jalen Reagor, S Kyle Duggar, RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire and OT Prince Tega Wanogho

Pick your best BPA

I'm with you on BPA, but hoping Beane Bag can help the OL before then.  Feliciano is one thing, but the contract to Spain bugged me in a Starish type of way...unless it was a commitment to depth.

50 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Pick your best BPA

If Beane doesn't sign a RB in free agency Jonathan Taylor makes sense

I love the upside of Prince Tega Wanogho and think he could start at RT now. If they want to move Ford to RG than it makes sense to draft Wanogho at 54.

Kyle Duggar is an interesting prospect, he could be coached up to be a SS/FS hybrid player or an OLB.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

41 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I'm with you on BPA, but hoping Beane Bag can help the OL before then.  Feliciano is one thing, but the contract to Spain bugged me in a Starish type of way...unless it was a commitment to depth.

Buffalo got a bargain on the Quinton Spain deal. It was a huge vote of confidence in Cody Ford at RT. IMO Ford is a better G than T, and I hope I am proven wrong on this.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

10 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo got a bargain on the Quinton Spain deal. It was a huge vote of confidence in Cody Ford at RT. IMO Ford is a better G than T, and I hope I am proven wrong on this.

Yeah, that's a huge part of what many of us are nervous about, and hope you're wrong about(along with all of the draft analysts who said basically the same thing). 

Regardless if Span was a "bargain", do you not think we could do better than him at LG?  Is he a pinnacle to some members on here or something?  Am I missing something?  I realize I was dreaming about upgrading one position (RT) that many have noted can upgrade multiple positions in one fell swoop, but even if Beane thinks Cody Ford can work at RT, can we still not upgrade either guard?  I think Spain wouild be the one I'd prefer to without a ton of analysis, but I really enjoy the way Dallas built a line that made Dak and Zeke and company look better than they would have here. 

1 minute ago, StraightJ said:

Yeah, that's a huge part of what many of us are nervous about, and hope you're wrong about(along with all of the draft analysts who said basically the same thing). 

Regardless if Span was a "bargain", do you not think we could do better than him at LG?  Is he a pinnacle to some members on here or something?  Am I missing something?  I realize I was dreaming about upgrading one position (RT) that many have noted can upgrade multiple positions in one fell swoop, but even if Beane thinks Cody Ford can work at RT, can we still not upgrade either guard?  I think Spain wouild be the one I'd prefer to without a ton of analysis, but I really enjoy the way Dallas built a line that made Dak and Zeke and company look better than they would have here. 

If Beane doesn't re-sign LaAdrian Waddle, than I expect him to draft an athletic OT in the upper or mid parts of the draft.

Buffalo has Ty Nsekhe for one more year, and he has played well when he has been healthy, but there is no way Beane goes into the season with just Dawkins, Ford and Nsekhe at OT. Beane will probably not over pay for a OT in free agency and draft an OT.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

If Beane doesn't re-sign LaAdrian Waddle, than I expect him to draft an athletic OT in the upper or mid parts of the draft.

Buffalo has Ty Nsekhe for one more year, and he has played well when he has been healthy, but there is no way Beane goes into the season with just Dawkins, Ford and Nsekhe at OT. Beane will probably not over pay for a OT in free agency and draft an OT.

:classic_sad:

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

:classic_sad:

There are a lot of good athletic OT that will be available in the 2nd or 3rd or 4th rounds of the draft.

Cody Ford can improve his footwork and lateral agility if he makes it a priority in the offseason.

I still think Ford is a better G than T but I will give Beane and McDermott the benefit of the doubt and he will draft an OT with lots of upside that can step in if the Ford experiment fails.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

24 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

There are a lot of good athletic OT that will be available in the 2nd or 3rd or 4th rounds of the draft.

Cody Ford can improve his footwork and lateral agility if he makes it a priority in the offseason.

I still think Ford is a better G than T but I will give Beane and McDermott the benefit of the doubt and he will draft an OT with lots of upside that can step in if the Ford experiment fails.

Jungle, I like your optimism when I am not feeling where I want to be.  This board has taught me a lot of spiritual lessons about choices, whether the people meant to be examples or not.  Maybe things will fall into place at OT like they have surprisingly for the Bills in the past.  Didn't they grab what's his face in the 7th round?  Plenty of time before the season to have the line fall into place, even if it includes Cody Ford improving at RT.

13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Jungle, I like your optimism when I am not feeling where I want to be.  This board has taught me a lot of spiritual lessons about choices, whether the people meant to be examples or not.  Maybe things will fall into place at OT like they have surprisingly for the Bills in the past.  Didn't they grab what's his face in the 7th round?  Plenty of time before the season to have the line fall into place, even if it includes Cody Ford improving at RT.

Buffalo is in much better shape on OL than it was in 2018. They have stability and all 5 OL are returning, last year there were 4 new starters, only Dion Dawkins was the returning OL.

Unfortunately you can't have all pro's at every position. Beane is the first GM Buffalo has had in 20 years that is actually good at his job, he is great at not over paying for talent, he is great at finding talent that fits the scheme's his coach is using, he is great at drafting talent with upside that his coaches can develop, etc.

IMO Ford is a better G than T, Beane and McDermott seem to believe he can improve and develop at RT. Ford played well as a run blocker but struggled at times versus elite edge rushers like JJ Watt and TJ Watt. In his defense a lot of RT's will struggle versus those edge rushers. I hope I am proven wrong and Ford improves his footwork and lateral agility and becomes a better RT in pass protection.

Beane may sign a veteran OT or trade for a veteran OT to compete with Ford and Nsekhe for the RT spot, and may draft an OT as well. I have no worries with Beane in control he has improved the team since he took over after the 2017 draft when Whaley was kicked out. Buffalo is in the drivers seat to win the AFC East that is because of what Beane and McDermott have done.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 3/16/2020 at 11:00 PM, DC2007 said:

Go look at his stats and tell me where you come up with "great". 

Number 2 in the NFL in contested balls percentage and over 17 yards a catch. That's high number one stats right there. And good usage numbers when they THROW HIM THE BALL. Chill out out bro it's a good move and exactly what we needed for a playmaker. For 1 to continue to run the ball by putting pressure on the defense with his big play ability and 2 to improve our non existent screen game which he also excels at. 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2020 at 6:16 PM, Down and Out said:

That would surprise me because with the way the roster stands right now anyone they draft would more than likely be looking at a WR4 role in 2020 with Diggs/Brown/Beasley established as the top 3 guys and Andre Roberts as the last to be dressed due to his return skills as WR5. Now if for some strange reason a guy like Jefferson or Shenault are available at 54 then I would consider it, but if that's not the case I wouldn't expect a receiver drafted until day 3. 

spacer.png[duchene_1_2_3.jpg

I don't tip I pay bills bitches call me Buffalo

On 3/16/2020 at 9:59 PM, DC2007 said:

Nope, done.  Too many years of this shit, this regime is no different.  Just stupid all the way around. I'm out.  Too much to list in the stupid category, then to trade all that for a guy thats no better than John Brown after apparently sleeping on Hopkins, thanks, I'm all set.

How the fuck can you be bitching about the deal this bad?

We’ve been the playoffs twice in the last three years and you’re comparing this FO to the previous regime?

gtfoh

• Like 2

9 hours ago, robreg2 said:

How the fuck can you be bitching about the deal this bad?

We’ve been the playoffs twice in the last three years and you’re comparing this FO to the previous regime?

gtfoh

The current regime is easily the best one Buffalo has had in 20 years.

Getting Stefon Diggs is a huge move  by Beane that will help with the development with Josh Allen.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Didn't realize this still hadn't happened yet...now we can OFFICIALLY rejoice  :)

On 3/16/2020 at 10:54 PM, Crazy Legs said:

Really takes the wind out of watching the first day of the draft this year.

On the flip side we still have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and two 6ths.         

If we sign another CB in Free Agency and maybe one EDGE guy, we can still get some BPA 

I dont care really...you got you a #1 WR, you got you a WR that you what...95% probably wouldnt have gotten at #22 overall in the first and the other picks...thats was cost of doing business...The way I look at it..If you wanted a shot to get a WR Diggs caliber you needed to move up into what top 10 or 5??? and even then its a crap shoot..what would it have cost to move from 22 to 10 or between 5-10? probably just as many picks if not more....

And best of all Diggs is under contract for a few more YEARS...at a reasonable cost...Win/Win IMO....you got a guy IMO you couldnt get in this draft at #22, you got a guy that you couldnt trade up for in this draft for less than it would cost pick wise to get up that high...now im betting #2 rounder is a CB or Edge rusher. Im 100% good with this. Kudos Beane and Co for getting us a #1 WR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg