Crazy Legs

BREAKING: Bills trade for WR Stefon Diggs from the Vikings!

Im out.  Hopkins goes for a second and a negative value RB and you trade that for Diggs?  Fuck it, I'm done.

• Thanks 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

8 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Im out.  Hopkins goes for a second and a negative value RB and you trade that for Diggs?  Fuck it, I'm done.

Really takes the wind out of watching the first day of the draft this year.

On the flip side we still have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and two 6ths.         

If we sign another CB in Free Agency and maybe one EDGE guy, we can still get some BPA 

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

1 minute ago, Crazy Legs said:

Really takes the wind out of watching the first day of the draft this year.

On the flip side we still have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and two 6ths.         

If we sign another CB in Free Agency and maybe one EDGE guy, we can still get some BPA 

Nope, done.  Too many years of this shit, this regime is no different.  Just stupid all the way around. I'm out.  Too much to list in the stupid category, then to trade all that for a guy thats no better than John Brown after apparently sleeping on Hopkins, thanks, I'm all set.

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

That was a deal of a lifetime. And the Bills were sleeping at the wheel....

that being said we needed a proven #1 NOW while Allen is still on a rookie contract and can’t really afford 2-3 years for a rookie WR to develop. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Diggs only costs 11.5m this year and then costs 12m each of the next 3 years.  I hope we are keeping him on that deal, because it's very favorable for a high-end WR.

Chances that a 1st round pick sucks is like 50% anyways, good deal even if it feels like on paper it's an overpay.  But that's only because we're expecting our 1st round pick to be a good pick, there's always the chance of getting a Cody Ford lol

Amari Cooper getting 5 years 100 mil.  Nuk going to get a bigger deal.  Diggs is cheap and a great WR.   Anyone that's upset about the compensation is near-sighted as fuck

Go look at his stats and tell me where you come up with "great". 

It's like on auto-crawl at the bottom of the screen on NFL Network--it looked like it was stuck--it's STILL scrolling over & over & over & over, not to mention they just had someone pop in & announce it...

Just now, DC2007 said:

Nope, done.  Too many years of this shit, this regime is no different.  Just stupid all the way around. I'm out.  Too much to list in the stupid category, then to trade all that for a guy thats no better than John Brown after apparently sleeping on Hopkins, thanks, I'm all set.

You really think the Texans would have traded Hopkins to the Bills?   And you really think Diggs is no better than Brown?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

That was a deal of a lifetime. And the Bills were sleeping at the wheel....

that being said we needed a proven #1 NOW while Allen is still on a rookie contract and can’t really afford 2-3 years for a rookie WR to develop. 

Panic move and a shit one at that.  Fuck Beane, no more defending his questionable moves.

18 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

H also is demanding a new contract to be the highest paid WR. Diggs is on the Starr of a SUPER cheap deal for a 1

• Thanks 1

Just now, That Guy said:

You really think the Texans would have traded Hopkins to the Bills?   And you really think Diggs is no better than Brown?

For that haul vs what they got? You havebto be kidding.  1st round vs a second, not taking on 12M in cap hit for a RB who hasn't been on the field in 2 years and 3 other fucking picks? You wouldn't take that?  You would have to be as fucking stupid as O'brien.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Diggs only costs 11.5m this year and then costs 12m each of the next 3 years.  I hope we are keeping him on that deal, because it's very favorable for a high-end WR.

Chances that a 1st round pick sucks is like 50% anyways, good deal even if it feels like on paper it's an overpay.  But that's only because we're expecting our 1st round pick to be a good pick, there's always the chance of getting a Cody Ford lol

Amari Cooper getting 5 years 100 mil.  Nuk going to get a bigger deal.  Diggs is cheap and a great WR.   Anyone that's upset about the compensation is near-sighted as fuck

Maybe BeaneBags feels confident he could still get a WR in the 2nd... 

1 minute ago, DC2007 said:

Panic move and a shit one at that.  Fuck Beane, no more defending his questionable moves.

Panic move? Probably. 
why is it a shit move though? 

1 minute ago, gunnar_zero said:

H also is demanding a new contract to be the highest paid WR. Diggs is on the Starr of a SUPER cheap deal for a 1

Yeah, is Diggs going to stay on that deal?  Is Diggs the Best WR in the NFL for the last 3 years, don't even try to defend this.

Hopkins is going to be making 22 mil a year on a new deal.  Diggs is making 10m less a year than that.  It's ok go build your Madden teams guys, just make sure you turn the salary cap off

Then draft a fucking WR.

Hopkins is going to be making 22 mil a year on a new deal.  Diggs is making 10m less a year than that.  It's ok go build your Madden teams guys, just make sure you turn the salary cap off

I would give Hopkins $22 mil easily.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I just hope Diggs doesn't try to hold out.

If he does, we be screwed.

PS I wonder if we could have traded our first, 5th and 6th to move up to get CeeDee Lamb?    Answer.  Nope.    

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Panic move? Probably. 
why is it a shit move though? 

Because the guy is nothing more than John Brown, he was a 5th round pick for a reason.  He is NOT  a difference maker.  He's not the #1 on the team he came from, he's not a redzone target, he doesn't have a catch radius any bogger than his size.  Its a Horrible trade.

• Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Legs said:

I just hope Diggs doesn't try to hold out.

If he does, we be screwed.

PS I wonder if we could have traded our first, 5th and 6th to move up to get CeeDee Lamb?    Answer.  Nope.    

And then wait until 2022 for him to break out?