Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

All year long: "The Bills have sooooo much cap room"

14 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo signed AJ Klein and Mario Addison and traded for Stefon Diggs.

That’s what he is bragging about? Two backup players?

trades aren’t signings, though I love it.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Both players are veterans that are familiar with McDermott's system.

This doesn't mean Beane is done with free agency.

The trade for Diggs was a huge move and upgraded the Bills WR corps.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Both players are veterans that are familiar with McDermott's system.

This doesn't mean Beane is done with free agency.

The trade for Diggs was a huge move and upgraded the Bills WR corps.

Wah Wah Wah, we never get top talent. . . . Bills sign top talent. . . . Wah wah wah, we gave away too much for top talent.

Just now, Herodotus said:

Wah Wah Wah, we never get top talent. . . . Bills sign top talent. . . . Wah wah wah, we gave away too much for top talent.

You have to give up talent to get talent.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You have to give up talent to get talent.

To be fair, I think we paid an awful lot for Diggs, but if we can get an OL or two in rounds 2 and 3 I won't be too pissed.

40 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

To be fair, I think we paid an awful lot for Diggs, but if we can get an OL or two in rounds 2 and 3 I won't be too pissed.

For a player that is 26 and has 4 years left on his contract, I think it was a fair trade.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I cant say I know a lot about either guy, but Addison had 9.5 sacks last year.  That sounds pretty good for a backup. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

20 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Free Agency comes and CRICKETS.

Did we use any of that cap room yet?

5 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

I cant say I know a lot about either guy, but Addison had 9.5 sacks last year.  That sounds pretty good for a backup. 

Addison is better than Lawson.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 minutes ago, B LO said:

Did we use any of that cap room yet?

Beane will extend the contracts of Dawkins, Milano and Poyer after the draft. Right now he is focused on free agency , than the draft.

He is not spending like a drunk sailor, he has a plan of retaining players that they have developed

The first thing that will happen for Buffalo is March 20th, when the entirety of Diggs’s 2020 salary is guaranteed to the tune of $10.9 million. He can also earn $100,000 in the offseason in a workout bonus and $500,000 during the season if he plays in all the games, bringing his total compensation to $11.4 million.

.https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/3/16/21182947/contract-details-of-newly-acquired-buffalo-bills-receiver-stefon-diggs-minnesota-vikings

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/quinton-spain-17325/

So Buffalo will take on $10.9 million of Stefon Diggs contract. Buffalo will pay Quinton Spain $4,750,000 this year. The details of AJ Klein, Tyler Matakevich and Mario Addison haven't been released yet. And you will have to spent at least $10 million a year for Milano, $10 million a year for Poyer and $14 million a year for Dawkins. You also have to account for $10 million to sign the rookie from this year daft, it maybe slightly less because they traded the 1st round  pick.

This is assuming they give Tre White the 5th year option, and make him the highest paid CB in the NFL sometime next season before his contract expires.

If Beane signs someone like Dante Fowler than I expect Trent Murphy to be cut to free up around $6,250,000 in salary cap space.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Ok admin, you can delete this thread because it's as outdated as the Atari 2600.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Addison is better than Lawson.

Last season, on pass defense.  What I want to know is how they will compare this season and next season, overall. 

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

So Beane  has signed DT/DE Vernon Butler and DT/DE Quinton Jefferson, extended Poyer 2 years, signed OLB/MLB AJ Klein, traded for Stefan Diggs, signed Mario Addison and signed core special teamer/OLB Tyler Matakevich.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

24 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

So Beane  has signed DT/DE Vernon Butler and DT/DE Quinton Jefferson, extended Poyer 2 years, signed OLB/MLB AJ Klein, traded for Stefan Diggs, signed Mario Addison and signed core special teamer/OLB Tyler Matakevich.

Extremely underwhelming (outside of Diggs).

• Haha 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

27 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Like 1/8th of it.

If true, that's amazingly good news.  I seriously hope you are not just doing the usual exaggeration(even though I know better).   It would be good news because all of these signings would still leave a ton of room(which you are seeing as wasted, but I am seeing as opportunity after filling holes).   Jungle, or Lit, anyone willing to get a closer estimate? 

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

isnt this the second or third year in a row you bitched about the bills being inactive shortly after the starting gun, only to have beaner embark on a smart buying spree that drastically upgraded the team?

its ryanhog day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

15 hours ago, Meathead said:

isnt this the second or third year in a row you bitched about the bills being inactive shortly after the starting gun, only to have beaner embark on a smart buying spree that drastically upgraded the team?

its ryanhog day

Ok, I actually laughed at that.

lmao

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Extremely underwhelming (outside of Diggs).

You are entitled to your opinion.

I like the moves made, and believe Buffalo is now stronger along the DL than it was last year.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

13 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You are entitled to your opinion.

I like the moves made, and believe Buffalo is now stronger along the DL than it was last year.

I think we are too.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg