Sign in to follow this  
jamsim67

I hope people are getting their information from someone other than the mainstream.

10 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I'm all about getting my information from different sources and not believing everything that is told to me, but this is a pandemic and it is spreading faster than past pandemics. 

I'm not saying you should hibernate from society for 4 months but if you are sick you should self isolate and it is smart to practice social distancing for the next 2 weeks to reduce the probability of spreading this virus. Some short term inconvenience will have long term dividends in lowering the number of infected people. 

Reasonable and what I'm doing.

15 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Would it not be smart to ire on the side of caution when dealing with a pandemic of a new strain of the corona virus that we do not currently have a vaccine for?

This is not snarky; 'Ire on the side of caution' is now my new catch phrase.

Sort of like when Lisa Dal Bello wrote, 'Gonna Get Close to You'. 

She was listening to a friend's demo, and said., "I love that line 'Shadow sweating on the wall' line in your song."

He said it's 'Shadow silhouetted on the wall'.

She said, 'Oh. Okay' - then wrote 'Gonna Get Close to You' based on her mishearing his original lyric.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:57 AM, FanBack said:

This is not snarky; 'Ire on the side of caution' is now my new catch phrase.

Sort of like when Lisa Dal Bello wrote, 'Gonna Get Close to You'. 

She was listening to a friend's demo, and said., "I love that line 'Shadow sweating on the wall' line in your song."

He said it's 'Shadow silhouetted on the wall'.

She said, 'Oh. Okay' - then wrote 'Gonna Get Close to You' based on her mishearing his original lyric.

At first that might sound fine, but the guy with the odd shaped head at the podium today said the next President is CERTAINLY going to have to deal with it too(the only way to be THAT certain is that these things truly don't come from nature, or accidentally from other countries.....and they are always working on improving them[to be more destructive]).  

So with that in mind, do we want to go through this again(and we don't even know how bad the permanent damge to the economy will be yet, including how many small to medium businesses will be dead never to return.  I think a number(maybe the large majority) of Americans really haven't carefully considered that yet, as most will have no other frame of reference to compare this to.  Big businesses dont care, because they got bailed out like they did by the previous 2 traitors as well.  Our boy Massie would have neither siged it, not taken this turthle in the shell maximum defensive mode,  unless he would oppose what Ron Paul said in the interview I wateched today.

Looking back to our founding fathers....Franklin's/Adam's quotes about those who want to give up liberty for security come to mind.   

I don't claim to be economically versed in Vom MIses/Austrian Economics or otherwise to know what the impact will be, but it at least seems possible this could be the dearth knell that finally knocks the Earth off it's axis, so to speak.   We(even as indiividuals) may have to make changes on the scale we still have not even yet considered.  I hope not.....

OH!! lol....I missed the IRE.  Good work!!  :)   Anyhow, I don't want to erase my effort, because certainly a large enough segment of society are completely on board with the overreaction, and seemingly wish we could some how be screwed even more, judging from how much they are complaining.  :)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

17 hours ago, StraightJ said:

At first that might sound fine, but the guy with the odd shaped head at the podium today said the next President is CERTAINLY going to have to deal with it too(the only way to be THAT certain is that these things truly don't come from nature, or accidentally from other countries.....and they are always working on improving them[to be more destructive]).  

So with that in mind, do we want to go through this again(and we don't even know how bad the permanent damge to the economy will be yet, including how many small to medium businesses will be dead never to return.  I think a number(maybe the large majority) of Americans really haven't carefully considered that yet, as most will have no other frame of reference to compare this to.  Big businesses dont care, because they got bailed out like they did by the previous 2 traitors as well.  Our boy Massie would have neither siged it, not taken this turthle in the shell maximum defensive mode,  unless he would oppose what Ron Paul said in the interview I wateched today.

Looking back to our founding fathers....Franklin's/Adam's quotes about those who want to give up liberty for security come to mind.   

I don't claim to be economically versed in Vom MIses/Austrian Economics or otherwise to know what the impact will be, but it at least seems possible this could be the dearth knell that finally knocks the Earth off it's axis, so to speak.   We(even as indiividuals) may have to make changes on the scale we still have not even yet considered.  I hope not.....

OH!! lol....I missed the IRE.  Good work!!  :)   Anyhow, I don't want to erase my effort, because certainly a large enough segment of society are completely on board with the overreaction, and seemingly wish we could some how be screwed even more, judging from how much they are complaining.  :)

I agree with your points. but I'm wading in the shallow end with a rubber ducky flotation device, flippers and an ill-fitting mask w/snorkel.

I just thought 'Ire on the Side of Caution' sounded really cool.

Reed Richards would 'err on the side of caution'; this is more the Incredible Hulk.

Thor might say, 'Hmm.  Methinks the green troll doth haveth a point.'  But, you know what?  I guess Stan Lee Shakespearian is preferable to Jack Kirby's raw dialogue:  'That's funky corn, Sersi.' 

From the link provided at the beginning of the thread:

From March 12th:

“This thing, to me, is being blown way out of proportion,” he said, noting that in the U.S. this year, 18,000 people have died of the flu while only 25 deaths occurred as a result of the coronavirus.

If we continue on the same trajectory of a 72-hour death doubling time, there will be over 2.5 million Americans dead by the end of April. This is quite an elaborate hoax that the Libruls cooked up. It's a good thing those in charge of our nation are really super duper smart and called bullshit on the elaborate Librul hoax and ignored it for months.

• Like 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

31 minutes ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

From the link provided at the beginning of the thread:

From March 12th:

If we continue on the same trajectory of a 72-hour death doubling time, there will be over 2.5 million Americans dead by the end of April. This is quite an elaborate hoax that the Libruls cooked up. It's a good thing those in charge of our nation are really super duper smart and called bullshit on the elaborate Librul hoax and ignored it for months.

Are you some big lib fat slob?  LOL

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Are you some big lib fat slob?  LOL

I figured it wouldn't go over well here.

No, I'm an educated Republican who works in the healthcare industry and has access to relevant information and work and deal with the people who put their health at risk to save other humans.

And yeah, I'm probably a bit overweight - but not a slob. I polish my Edmond Allen shoes once a week, wear pressed oxfords with a suit jacket everyday and fold unique pocket squares for every day of the week.  

Except for the last three weeks of course lol. I have to change from my daytime pajamas to my nighttime pajamas when I switch my work laptop for my personal laptop at the end of the day.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

12 hours ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

I figured it wouldn't go over well here.

No, I'm an educated Republican who works in the healthcare industry and has access to relevant information and work and deal with the people who put their health at risk to save other humans.

And yeah, I'm probably a bit overweight - but not a slob. I polish my Edmond Allen shoes once a week, wear pressed oxfords with a suit jacket everyday and fold unique pocket squares for every day of the week.  

Except for the last three weeks of course lol. I have to change from my daytime pajamas to my nighttime pajamas when I switch my work laptop for my personal laptop at the end of the day.

You can be whoever you want to be on the internet!

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You can be whoever you want to be on the internet!

Not you. You can only be what you are! A complete fucking asshole. You gave the bar emoticon to a healthcare worker? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Did you get punched in your fat face too many times? Did daddy drop you on your head one too many times? You have serious fucking issues

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not you. You can only be what you are! A complete fucking asshole. You gave the bar emoticon to a healthcare worker? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Did you get punched in your fat face too many times? Did daddy drop you on your head one too many times? You have serious fucking issues

Heh heh.  What are you going on about now?  Your emotions will be your undoing.  I think Dr. McCoy said that to Mr. Spock.

Fat Face?  Fuck no.  I'm in tip top shape.  Doubt your fat ass is.  LOL

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Heh heh.  What are you going on about now?  Your emotions will be your undoing.  I think Dr. McCoy said that to Mr. Spock.

Bullshit. You're a fat, lonely pimply faced kid that probably is a floor manager in a telemarketing company. No life. No future and no friends, which is why you're on here almost 24 hours a day. Only a piece of shit loser would try and say such teenage nonsense about being in top shape. lol what a joke. YOU are a joke.

Prove me wrong, loser

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bullshit. You're a fat, lonely pimply faced kid that probably is a floor manager in a telemarketing company. No life. No future and no friends, which is why you're on here almost 24 hours a day. Only a piece of shit loser would try and say such teenage nonsense about being in top shape. lol what a joke. YOU are a joke.

Prove me wrong, loser

===============================================

this is sarcasm  among friends ,right? 

I don’t trust NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC. I go straight to the TWD channel. It’s right between SYFY and COMEDY CENTRAL. Check it out, good stuff. They also play some of my favorite cartoons.

2B93AEDE-9754-441F-A289-D778105C94E4.jpeg

49 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Prove me wrong, loser

===============================================

this is sarcasm  among friends ,right? 

Not fucking friends. Believe that

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I don’t trust NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC. I go straight to the TWD channel. It’s right between SYFY and COMEDY CENTRAL. Check it out, good stuff. They also play some of my favorite cartoons.

2B93AEDE-9754-441F-A289-D778105C94E4.jpeg

Is that an SJ portrait?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

My 14 yr old is losing her mind being stuck with her sister, step-brother and crazy-assed mother and I was thinking, it would suck to be locked in with someone you can't stand

Seek help. soflabillsfan