Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Anyone buying up stock now with the market so low?

I bought Ford at $4.98

have had gains as high as 19% so far

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, jayhall93 said:

Actually F gains up to 23% today

I bought Ford too for just over $4, smart buy. I'm seeing a lot of gains over this past week so let's hope it keeps rising.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Royal Caribbean up almost $9 per share this morning.  Norweigian up almost $4

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:19 AM, LiterateStylish said:

Delta, RCCL, Ford, etc all taking big losses.

Im buying. 

I have made so much money from these lol.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

On 3/15/2020 at 9:19 AM, 212frawk said:

there are about a billion of these pieces on line for anyone that thinks they are smart enough to be a buyer in times like these.....

Investing And The Art Of Catching Falling Knives

I have tripled and close to quadrupled my portfolio. 

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I have made so much money from these lol.

Sitting on 44% return on Ford - unreal how you can add comma’s so quick.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

Sitting on 44% return on Ford - unreal how you can add comma’s so quick.

They’ve been getting fleet orders from cities to replace burned out police cars🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2020 at 10:12 AM, Laughing Coffin said:

You probably are too late if you're asking this question.  I gobbled up a bunch of Tesla stock, and bought more bitcoin at 4500

Free money...Tesla at 1000 and bitcoin at 9300 right now lollllll

if you are able to, do your own research on CYDY.   It is an OTC stock in the process of hitting the NYSE and Nasdaq.  They are the producer of a drug called Leronlimab which is like a penicillin to bacteria.   It has 4 uses so far it's in trials but most pressing it's been a knock it out of the park treatment for COVID.    It is starting to make national news, was in the main Atlanta paper over the weekend and hit Fox News yesterday.  It's up $1.50 per share in the last 2 days which doesnt sound like much but it started out at 2.70.   This thing has a chance to explode into the 30s 50s maybe even 100s.    Again, do your research and decide.   

The drug is in a phase 3 trial for HIV treatment

In another trial to reduce the size of tumors for breast cancer patients

And now is in a trial to treat Alzheimers.

If any of those 4 hit, or any combination, you are talking a nice return on your investment.  

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

25 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

if you are able to, do your own research on CYDY.   It is an OTC stock in the process of hitting the NYSE and Nasdaq.  They are the producer of a drug called Leronlimab which is like a penicillin to bacteria.   It has 4 uses so far it's in trials but most pressing it's been a knock it out of the park treatment for COVID.    It is starting to make national news, was in the main Atlanta paper over the weekend and hit Fox News yesterday.  It's up $1.50 per share in the last 2 days which doesnt sound like much but it started out at 2.70.   This thing has a chance to explode into the 30s 50s maybe even 100s.    Again, do your research and decide.   

If any of those 4 hit, or any combination, you are talking a nice return on your investment.  

Thanks, I'm going to look into this. Slippery slope out there.

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

Thanks, purchased a small position today. My only complaint is you're recommendation is a week late, lol.

On 6/24/2020 at 9:06 AM, miamibillsnut said:

For those of you who had the courage to listen to Miamibillsnut. Thankyou MBN! Do your research, still not to late to join the party.

Chart holder

1 hour ago, Sucked In Again said:

For those of you who had the courage to listen to Miamibillsnut. Thankyou MBN! Do your research, still not to late to join the party.

Chart holder

I looked for CYDY and couldn’t find it.

57 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I looked for CYDY and couldn’t find it.

Its an OTC stock.  Once it hits NYSE or Nasdaq it will be a runaway train.  They are in the process of uplisting

13 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Its an OTC stock.  Once it hits NYSE or Nasdaq it will be a runaway train.  They are in the process of uplisting

Oh. 

Where do analysts believe it will settle? $20’s?

8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Oh. 

Well.   I'd say the skies the limit.  Gilead which makes remdesivir is trading at 75.  If this thing ends up hitting as the treatment for Covid pick a number 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Oh. 

Hoping you didn't buy any of this before today's drop. I'm still long...…. Supposedly the sell off was due to short selling, and then 10) 200,000 share count purchases right before closing.

MBN, are you hanging in there or jumping ship?

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Hoping you didn't buy any of this before today's drop. I'm still long...…. Supposedly the sell off was due to short selling, and then 10) 200,000 share count purchases right before closing.

I don’t buy OTC.

18 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

it was the result of a Bullshit Fake News CNN MSNBC like report which was a known short seller putting out false info to make a profit on shorting the stock.  The article was taken down but it did its intended damage.  I dont know how that person is not in jail for fraud.    Anyway it's back up today but not to where it was.