LiterateStylish

Barring injury, is there any way we don't win the AFC East next season?

I'm confident.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

its a great question.  

My hope / expectation is that the Bill do enough to move forward in acquiring new talent to improve.   The question, as always, is does that work and does the competition not keep up.   Should be fun to see....

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I'm confident.

41055FB0-33E4-4EBC-9A68-0AB4F05934F1.jpeg

Setting the bar this high, so that there is no room for surprise in a positive way, only failure.  This would be a classic move of Old Lit, whom I am still not convinced is dead. 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Buffalo is still the under dog in the national media for winning the AFC East, but the talent gap between the New England Patriots and the Buffalo Bills is the smallest it has been in many years.

Buffalo has a very good chance of winning the AFC East as long as Allen takes the next step in his development and  Beane add's more talent to the offense and extends young players on the roster. I am confident that both things will happen.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I’m confident the jets and fins will blow. 

if Brady returns....no way in hell bills are winning that division. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 3/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, seandelevan said:

I’m confident the jets and fins will blow. 

if Brady returns....no way in hell bills are winning that division. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. 

Yes...this is true.  Because both teams will play harder schedules but Brady will allow to the Pats to do what they always do which is win 12 games or more while Buffalo will struggle to get back to 10 unless Allen make a leap.  And that could happen for sure but I have to see it to believe it.  

If we get Brady out of here, it will still be hard fought b/c the Patriots will get someone solid in there and their defense is awesome.  

• Thanks 1

Don't jinx us guys.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 3/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I'm confident.

QB sucks. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

On 3/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, Nuke said:

You forget one thing.....

We are still talking about the Buffalo Bills. If there is a way to f it up? I’m confident.

wouldnt change a word of this.   I think my brain said this in silence verbatime before I read your response.

I'd also add we arent playing the 8 worst teams in the league this year either.

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

We’re taking the East boys.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

• Belichick is still Belichick.
  • Jets will be better
  • Miami as 1,000,000,000,000 picks in this draft

Just a few...

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

To answer the original post, yes there are ways we could lose. If Josh Allen and this offense don't take a huge step forward, we won't win it. Its going to take a lot more than 16 pts a game to win the east. If our defensive line replacements don't live up to expectations, we can be in for some long games. Daboll still hasn't proven he knows what he's doing as far as play calling. Diggs may throw Allen under the wagon if he isn't fed enough. On paper, it should be the Bills as favorites, but let's not fool ourselves, the Bills can find ways to lose.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

1 hour ago, The Chosen said:

To answer the original post, yes there are ways we could lose. If Josh Allen and this offense don't take a huge step forward, we won't win it. Its going to take a lot more than 16 pts a game to win the east. If our defensive line replacements don't live up to expectations, we can be in for some long games. Daboll still hasn't proven he knows what he's doing as far as play calling. Diggs may throw Allen under the wagon if he isn't fed enough. On paper, it should be the Bills as favorites, but let's not fool ourselves, the Bills can find ways to lose.

Your signature made me wonder if midgets are any more or less susceptible to the "pandemic"?  lol

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 3/14/2020 at 12:24 PM, Crinoline said:

Josh Allen shits the bed.

He kinda shit it at the end of playoff game. Do we need a Challenger at backup to get those important wins. Got OT now I'm happy.