Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

The Trump Presidency is NOT Over - Four More Years On the Way *****

On 3/13/2020 at 6:09 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Remember, the only reputable news source is a blatantly Anti-Trump news source!!!  LOL.  Such are the messages from our leftist friends.  They actually believe that garbage.

Good he's the man for the job. He's handled the shit very well. Do you want to see some other idiot in there?

20 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly.  He's not calling the virus itself a hoax.  

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

KEEP AMERICA GREAT - TRUMP 2020 :clapper::classic_biggrin:

How fucking hilarious is this????

With the markets in free fall despite emergency action by the Fed over the weekend, Trump is waking up to the reality that’s been clear to everyone: Coronavirus poses a once-in-a-hundred-years threat to the country. “In the last 48 hours he has understood the magnitude of what’s going on,” a former West Wing official told me. As Trump processes the stakes facing the country—and his presidency—he’s also lashing out at advisers, whom he blames for the White House’s inept and flat-footed response. Sources say a principal target of his anger is Jared Kushner. “I have never heard so many people inside the White House openly discuss how pissed Trump is at Jared,” the former West Wing official said.

Sources told me Trump is regretting that Kushner swooped into the coronavirus response last week. Kushner, according to sources, encouraged Trump to treat the emergency as a P.R. problem when Fauci and others were calling for aggressive action. “This was Jared saying the world needs me to solve another problem,” a former White House official said. One source briefed on the internal conversations told me that Kushner advised Trump not to call a national emergency during his Oval Office address on March 11 because “it would tank the markets.” The markets cratered anyway, and Trump announced the national emergency on Friday. “They had to clean that up on Friday,” another former West Wing official said. Trump was also said to be angry that Kushner oversold Google’s coronavirus testing website when in fact the tech giant had a fledgling effort. Trump got slammed in the press for promoting the phantom Google product. “Jared told Trump that Google was doing an entire website that would be up in 72 hours and had 1,100 people working on it 24/7. That’s just a lie,” the source briefed on the internal conversations told me.

One reason the president’s attitude may be changing is that coronavirus showed up at his doorstep, literally: Mar-a-Lago is now a hot spot. Last weekend, Trump interacted with a Brazilian government official who tested positive for COVID-19. The appearance of coronavirus inside the president’s bubble jolted the president’s inner circle that up until that point treated the virus more like a Democratic plot. With coronavirus lurking on the property, about a hundred guests sipped cocktails by the pool at a 50th birthday party for Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, former Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle. RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced after attending the party that she was self-quarantining after experiencing flu-like symptoms. Another turning point was an intervention by Guilfoyle’s former colleague Tucker Carlson. A source who attended the party told me Carlson went to Mar-a-Lago to confront Trump directly about his failure to take the virus seriously.

• Haha 1

lol

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

With the markets in free fall despite emergency action by the Fed over the weekend, Trump is waking up to the reality that’s been clear to everyone: Coronavirus poses a once-in-a-hundred-years threat to the country. “In the last 48 hours he has understood the magnitude of what’s going on,” a former West Wing official told me. As Trump processes the stakes facing the country—and his presidency—he’s also lashing out at advisers, whom he blames for the White House’s inept and flat-footed response. Sources say a principal target of his anger is Jared Kushner. “I have never heard so many people inside the White House openly discuss how pissed Trump is at Jared,” the former West Wing official said.

Sources told me Trump is regretting that Kushner swooped into the coronavirus response last week. Kushner, according to sources, encouraged Trump to treat the emergency as a P.R. problem when Fauci and others were calling for aggressive action. “This was Jared saying the world needs me to solve another problem,” a former White House official said. One source briefed on the internal conversations told me that Kushner advised Trump not to call a national emergency during his Oval Office address on March 11 because “it would tank the markets.” The markets cratered anyway, and Trump announced the national emergency on Friday. “They had to clean that up on Friday,” another former West Wing official said. Trump was also said to be angry that Kushner oversold Google’s coronavirus testing website when in fact the tech giant had a fledgling effort. Trump got slammed in the press for promoting the phantom Google product. “Jared told Trump that Google was doing an entire website that would be up in 72 hours and had 1,100 people working on it 24/7. That’s just a lie,” the source briefed on the internal conversations told me.

One reason the president’s attitude may be changing is that coronavirus showed up at his doorstep, literally: Mar-a-Lago is now a hot spot. Last weekend, Trump interacted with a Brazilian government official who tested positive for COVID-19. The appearance of coronavirus inside the president’s bubble jolted the president’s inner circle that up until that point treated the virus more like a Democratic plot. With coronavirus lurking on the property, about a hundred guests sipped cocktails by the pool at a 50th birthday party for Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, former Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle. RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced after attending the party that she was self-quarantining after experiencing flu-like symptoms. Another turning point was an intervention by Guilfoyle’s former colleague Tucker Carlson. A source who attended the party told me Carlson went to Mar-a-Lago to confront Trump directly about his failure to take the virus seriously.

Can't wait to see what Trump has planned for that second term.  :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Some good old hearsay is always reliable.  LOL.  What else can we blame on Trump today?  The left know no shame.  Fuck them.  :classic_biggrin:

50 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't wait to see what Trump has planned for that second term.  :classic_biggrin:

Trump was asked about his empathy for people who are scared, & how he talks with his family about the pandemic, specifically his youngest son, given that people are scared.

His entire response to that ONE question is quoted here:

"I think they are very scared, I think they see that we are doing a very professional job, we are working with the governors, and frankly with the mayors, the local government at every level, we have FEMA totally involved, you know usually we......see FEMA for the hurricanes and the tornadoes, now we have FEMA involved in this and they’ve been doing a fantastic job locally, working with people that they know, because they work like as an example in California, in the State of ......Washington, and they work with them a lot on other things, and they’re very familiar, so they’re working on it, uh, what you can do, and all you can do, is professional, totally competent, we have the best people in the world, we have ......really the greatest experts in the world, and uh, someday soon, hopefully it’ll end, and we’ll be back to where it was, but this came up, it came up suddenly and we were so surprised, we were all surprised, and we heard about it, we heard......about reports from China that something was happening, and all of a sudden, we did make a good decision and we closed our borders to China very quickly, very rapidly and that was a — otherwise we would be in as Tony has said numerous times......we’d be in a bad position much worse than we would be in right now, you look at what’s happening in other countries, in Italy’s having a very hard time — and I think, I think that what we do and I’ve spoken actually with my son, and he......says how bad is this, and I say it’s bad, it’s bad, and we’re going to, we’re going to uh, be hopefully a best case and not a worst case, and that’s what we’re working for."

All of the above response was to a simple question about whether Trump had empathy for people who are scared, and how he talks with his youngest son.

The man has brain worms.  Apparently so do you because you cannot see him for the demented moron that he is.  Jezuz jethro, stop being a troll for 5 minutes and admit pres. crime spree has humiliated himself and made the country less safe because he is a narcissistic fukwad whose brain has malfunctioned.  

• Thanks 1

lol

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

the only thing pres. brain worms had going for his potential 2nd term was the economy because voters dont give a shit about judges.  So here's GS take on where things will be come election time:

GS Forecast.jpg

lol

28 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Trump was asked about his empathy for people who are scared, & how he talks with his family about the pandemic, specifically his youngest son, given that people are scared.

His entire response to that ONE question is quoted here:

"I think they are very scared, I think they see that we are doing a very professional job, we are working with the governors, and frankly with the mayors, the local government at every level, we have FEMA totally involved, you know usually we......see FEMA for the hurricanes and the tornadoes, now we have FEMA involved in this and they’ve been doing a fantastic job locally, working with people that they know, because they work like as an example in California, in the State of ......Washington, and they work with them a lot on other things, and they’re very familiar, so they’re working on it, uh, what you can do, and all you can do, is professional, totally competent, we have the best people in the world, we have ......really the greatest experts in the world, and uh, someday soon, hopefully it’ll end, and we’ll be back to where it was, but this came up, it came up suddenly and we were so surprised, we were all surprised, and we heard about it, we heard......about reports from China that something was happening, and all of a sudden, we did make a good decision and we closed our borders to China very quickly, very rapidly and that was a — otherwise we would be in as Tony has said numerous times......we’d be in a bad position much worse than we would be in right now, you look at what’s happening in other countries, in Italy’s having a very hard time — and I think, I think that what we do and I’ve spoken actually with my son, and he......says how bad is this, and I say it’s bad, it’s bad, and we’re going to, we’re going to uh, be hopefully a best case and not a worst case, and that’s what we’re working for."

All of the above response was to a simple question about whether Trump had empathy for people who are scared, and how he talks with his youngest son.

The man has brain worms.  Apparently so do you because you cannot see him for the demented moron that he is.  Jezuz jethro, stop being a troll for 5 minutes and admit pres. crime spree has humiliated himself and made the country less safe because he is a narcissistic fukwad whose brain has malfunctioned.  

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:18 AM, HipKat said:

110 over 70. Jealous?  I’d rather be crazy then be stupid. You’re stupid.....

I doubt it's anything close to that when you're raging during these posts.  I'd put money on it. 

EDIT: glad to see you acknowledged it was in December.  You do realize it can change within a moment, let alone from several months ago when taken under optimal conditions you were prepared for.  Or maybe you really don't get how it works?

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Just now, StraightJ said:

I doubt it's anything close to that when you're raging during these posts.  I'd put money on it. 

He just doesn't get it.  He's a mental midget.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:18 AM, HipKat said:

110 over 70. Jealous?  I’d rather be crazy then be stupid. You’re stupid.....

He never called you crazy.  He simply said you were weird.  You just made an admission on your own.  ;) (heck, I admit I am weird when compared to the sad lot of you)

He even was kind enough to let your grammatical error slide, when you and those of your ilk have not shown the same mercy on many occasions.

I told you it would be a net less for you SOBs if you really drew my attention when you were making it personal the other night.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

2 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

He never called you crazy.  He simply said you were weird.  You just made an admission on your own.  ;)

He even was kind enough to let your grammatical error slide, when you and those of your ilk have not shown the same mercy on many occasions.

I told you it would be a net less for you SOBs if you really drew my attention when you were making it personal the other night.

I constantly let Hip's illiteracy slide.  Just the kind of guy I am.......

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 10:34 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Tell us, Pigster.  Are you a big Biden fan?  Your guy?  Excited?  Pumping your fists?  LOL

If so, is he ham-fisted?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

The business of the world is business.

Neal tells it like it is.  I think his accuracy is even higher than Daryls'.  I usually find him easy to agree with.

Note of trivia: Due to my ability to understand him, someone once called me the "Neal Whisperer", lol. 

11 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Sources told me Trump is regretting that Kushner swooped into the coronavirus response last week. Kushner, according to sources, encouraged Trump to treat the emergency as a P.R. problem when Fauci and others were calling for aggressive action. “This was Jared saying the world needs me to solve another problem,” a former White House official said. One source briefed on the internal conversations told me that Kushner advised Trump not to call a national emergency during his Oval Office address on March 11 because “it would tank the markets.” The markets cratered anyway, and Trump announced the national emergency on Friday.

Good work, Frawk.  It's about time someone started exposing someone other than your obsession.  I am rather proud of you exposing Jared Kushner(cough, cough), one of the usual suspects, and the author of much of what comes from the White House.   About time.