Sign in to follow this  

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

What good is the travel ban, when the Covid-19 virus is already in the USA?

Well, Dr. Fauci said it saved many lives with the China travel restrictions last month and now the Europe one today. I think I'm gonna take his word.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

1 hour ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Wasn’t there like 10,000 confirmed deaths before anything was heard from Washington? Imagine that happening under today’s standards and president 

Yup, they'd be drafting new articles of impeachment as we speak. Of course, Obama could have been legitimately impeached several times but since he was always working for the bureaucrats that was never going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I promise to never step off the throat of the next dem President.  It will be relentless.  What goes around come around.  :classic_happy:

Why?

I'm a Republican who despised Clinton, voted for Bush I, II and Reagan etc. It should be celebrated to criticize an elected leader if he/she is failing to do the job. Why can't we recognize the Emperor with no clothes who is clearly incompetent?

• Barf 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

7 hours ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Why?

I'm a Republican who despised Clinton, voted for Bush I, II and Reagan etc. It should be celebrated to criticize an elected leader if he/she is failing to do the job. Why can't we recognize the Emperor with no clothes who is clearly incompetent?

This is definitely different.  I can "hate" too.  I will have never done such a thing before, but I will.  The over-the-top Trump hate has driven me to it.  Payback is tough.  Blame it on the dems/left.  :classic_laugh:

7 hours ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Why?

Oh, also not sure of your "credentials".  Trump is very competent.  You can't see that through all the hate.

23 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I promise to never step off the throat of the next dem President.  It will be relentless.  What goes around come around.  :classic_happy:

I'm sure you were oh so quiet when. Obama was president and you respected your commander in Cheif...

BFIC is one of the more loveable contributors to these things.  I think he means well, Bowman, probably a decent guy.  He had a hero just like you currently have.  You guys really might not be that different beyond superficial type things, to be honest. 

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 3/13/2020 at 1:05 PM, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

If Obama can bring us out of one of the worse recessions inherited he can easily tackle this virus.  Now I see why all my friends are upset at the wasted Donald Trump vote.  Market crashing, businesses losing money, hes pointing fingers and the departments he cut because he didn't believe in science....Just a dipshit disaster...

Is that what the con man did, brought us out of one of the worst recessions (and inherited, naturally)? How did he do that, care to explain?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Is that what the con man did, brought us out of one of the worst recessions (and inherited, naturally)? How did he do that, care to explain?

These cats aren't real big on details, just broad statements and proclamations.

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

These cats are real big on details, just broad statements and proclamations.

They don’t have to explain themselves, if they say it must be true. 😆

2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

They don’t have to explain themselves, if they say it must be true. 😆

LOL.  I dismiss these fools all day long.  They actually think they're changing minds.  Dummies.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

And they will thanks to Trump...

LOL.  Actually they won't.  A hell of a lot of wishful thinking on your end.  Wait and see.  Wishing and hoping amounts to mush.  :classic_biggrin:

On 3/13/2020 at 9:45 PM, junglesouljah said:

What good is the travel ban, when the Covid-19 virus is already in the USA?

With an epidemic you want to prevent it from spreading.  I am all for limiting travel between states, with exceptions for Truck drivers.  However they need to be kept to their truck to and from with minimal interaction.   Overseas....No way.  Two week to 4 week incubation periods of this virus....

Opening travel just adds another unknown variable.  Isolate what is here, keep contact limited and hopefully Science will have develop treatments soon.  Two ways we beat this:  1) we isolate and the virus has no new hosts to infect or 2) we develop vaccine or meds that limit spread and or ability to transmit.   Choice 1 is a sure thing if done well, choice 2 is months away.

Obama by the way would have been great for social security.  Half of the 65 plus age group would be infected and dying right now.  So Obama would of been great for the future economy.  Yet the media in bed with him would make it look like he was saving America!  lol  Obama was the worst president in US history.  Those that think he was great, should be left for Natural Selection to take its toll!  

23 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

With an epidemic you want to prevent it from spreading.  I am all for limiting travel between states, with exceptions for Truck drivers.  However they need to be kept to their truck to and from with minimal interaction.   Overseas....No way.  Two week to 4 week incubation periods of this virus....

Opening travel just adds another unknown variable.  Isolate what is here, keep contact limited and hopefully Science will have develop treatments soon.  Two ways we beat this:  1) we isolate and the virus has no new hosts to infect or 2) we develop vaccine or meds that limit spread and or ability to transmit.   Choice 1 is a sure thing if done well, choice 2 is months away.

Obama by the way would have been great for social security.  Half of the 65 plus age group would be infected and dying right now.  So Obama would of been great for the future economy.  Yet the media in bed with him would make it look like he was saving America!  lol  Obama was the worst president in US history.  Those that think he was great, should be left for Natural Selection to take its toll!  

Obongo = Terrible President.  Fact.