I know what this country needs...

FB_IMG_1584073169847.jpg

Holy shit BCB, you’ll get some replies to this one...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

I know what this country needs...

FB_IMG_1584073169847.jpg

Gross.  Absolutely no fucking thank you. :groan:

At least we can all rest easy that turd is never coming back.  :classic_biggrin:

A proper bat signal should have the wings closer to the edges of the white background.

Also, you should never distort the Bat emblem outline to match a perfect circle; rather it is better to present the off-white background as an oblong spheroid.  This minimizes the distortion of Batman's chest emblem by half. 

Couldn't that last administration get anything right?

Don't be surprised if Hawkman shows up by mistake.  Or Blue Beetle. 

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

A proper bat signal should have the wings closer to the edges of the white background.

Also, you should never distort the Bat emblem outline to match a perfect circle; rather it is better to present the off-white background as an oblong spheroid.  This minimizes the distortion of Batman's chest emblem by half. 

Couldn't that last administration get anything right?

Don't be surprised if Hawkman shows up by mistake.  Or Blue Beetle. 

Blue Beetle!  Love the Charlton Comics reference.  Old school!

If Obama can bring us out of one of the worse recessions inherited he can easily tackle this virus.  Now I see why all my friends are upset at the wasted Donald Trump vote.  Market crashing, businesses losing money, hes pointing fingers and the departments he cut because he didn't believe in science....Just a dipshit disaster...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

Holy shit BCB, you’ll get some replies to this one...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Working from home today while I had to close one of my businesses down temporarily in advice from the State.  Good thing I am not only just self employed I feel for those hourly workers that are getting hours cut or getting played off.  Oh I got the time today...Reason why you don't allow your friends with no experience to run a country.  Agent Orange little hands...

5 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

If Obama can bring us out of one of the worse recessions inherited he can easily tackle this virus.  Now I see why all my friends are upset at the wasted Donald Trump vote.  Market crashing, businesses losing money, hes pointing fingers and the departments he cut because he didn't believe in science....Just a dipshit disaster...

The constant mantra and talking points are pretty obvious by now.  LOL.  Anyone with half a brain sees what the dems/libs have planned here.  Blame IT ALL on Trump and try to sway voters over to Brain Dead Biden.  Doesn't matter how many lies or how much dishonesty is involved.  Hell, push as hard as you can to try and crash the economy if at all possible.  The end justifies the means!!!  There's a problem with this grand plan, though.  Wolf has been cried too many times and people are wise to the bullshit.  Dems are desperate and everything so far has failed.  This one is REALLY shameful, though.  Making a virus political and blaming the whole thing on our President is about as low as it gets.  Not only is it wrong and dumb, it just speaks to what pieces of shit the left in this country are.  Better get used to the fact that this ain't going to work either, dummies.  Backlash is coming and payback is hell.

P.S. Obongo was a divisive and poor President who most don't miss whatsoever.  HIGHLY overrated by the ignorant sheep on the left.  One more thing.  The next dem who gets elected Prez is going to catch ENDLESS shit from people like me who won't forget all the hate dropped on Donald Trump for 4 years and most likely 8.  The exact same intensity will befall the dem fool who will at some point get to the white house.  That will piss you fairies off big time.  Good!  LOL

20 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Working from home today while I had to close one of my businesses down temporarily in advice from the State.  Good thing I am not only just self employed I feel for those hourly workers that are getting hours cut or getting played off.  Oh I got the time today...Reason why you don't allow your friends with no experience to run a country.  Agent Orange little hands...

LOL.  Yes!  We need the "experienced" and corrupt Brain Dead Biden in there.  Yeah boy would that be swell.  Keep America Great - Trump 2020.  :rockon::beer:

22 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

You're oozing hate, slappy.  Get your disgusting self cleaned up.  "Oh I got time today...".  LOL.  Bring it on.

31 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Seminar poster.   Do you at least have the leaflet electronically or do you retype the talking points?

6 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Seminar poster.   Do you at least have the leaflet electronically or do you retype the talking points?

Exactly.  Trump-hater's gonna hate and they're not even very original about it.  Not their own thoughts at all.  Vomiting back up whatever they hear that they like.  :clapper:

17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Obama did awesome for the H1N1 response... please, more of that!

Yep.  Obongo.  The worst.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The constant mantra and talking points are pretty obvious by now.  LOL.  Anyone with half a brain sees what the dems/libs have planned here.  Blame IT ALL on Trump and try to sway voters over to Brain Dead Biden.  Doesn't matter how many lies or how much dishonesty is involved.  Hell, push as hard as you can to try and crash the economy if at all possible.  The end justifies the means!!!  There's a problem with this grand plan, though.  Wolf has been cried too many times and people are wise to the bullshit.  Dems are desperate and everything so far has failed.  This one is REALLY shameful, though.  Making a virus political and blaming the whole thing on our President is about as low as it gets.  Not only is it wrong and dumb, it just speaks to what pieces of shit the left in this country are.  Better get used to the fact that this ain't going to work either, dummies.  Backlash is coming and payback is hell.

P.S. Obongo was a divisive and poor President who most don't miss whatsoever.  HIGHLY overrated by the ignorant sheep on the left.  One more thing.  The next dem who gets elected Prez is going to catch ENDLESS shit from people like me who won't forget all the hate dropped on Donald Trump for 4 years and most likely 8.  The exact same intensity will befall the dem fool who will at some point get to the white house.  That will piss you fairies off big time.  Good!  LOL

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ . I will be watching VERY CLOSELY. Not talking necessarily about this site, but the media in general. The vocal movie “stars”. All the people who moved to Canada because Trump got electe.....oh wait, that never happened, the blowhards were lying about that. We will see.....👀

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jc856 said:

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ . I will be watching VERY CLOSELY. Not talking necessarily about this site, but the media in general. The vocal movie “stars”. All the people who moved to Canada because Trump got electe.....oh wait, that never happened, the blowhards were lying about that. We will see.....👀

I promise to never step off the throat of the next dem President.  It will be relentless.  What goes around come around.  :classic_happy:

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I promise to never step off the throat of the next dem President.  It will be relentless.  What goes around come around.  :classic_happy:

I am coming also. 

They cannot prepare.   They cannot do anything.   There is no point worrying; there is nothing to be done.  It is inevitable. 

I will destroy their mental images on life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Wasn’t there like 10,000 confirmed deaths before anything was heard from Washington? Imagine that happening under today’s standards and president 

Yep.  And we ended up losing over 17,000 people.  Things could be a lot worse right now.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

5 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Wasn’t there like 10,000 confirmed deaths before anything was heard from Washington? Imagine that happening under today’s standards and president 

Exactly.  Double standards.  Trump hate is all that matters!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Obama did awesome for the H1N1 response... please, more of that!

Why weren't they screaming for Obongo's head???  Oh, let me guess........

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Why weren't they screaming for Obongo's head???  Oh, let me guess........

Obama did a masterful job.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

9 hours ago, Woody said:

Hell yes bring back Obama.  He can lift the travel bans and bring us more corona virus.  Woohoo!!  :niterider:

What good is the travel ban, when the Covid-19 virus is already in the USA?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg