Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Big Biden Headlines For 3/9/20

Hillary Clinton: Biden 'is building the kind of coalition that I had' (Yeah... a LOSING one.)

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden's path to the 2020 nomination looks similar to hers back in 2016.

“What Joe’s victories on Super Tuesday showed is that he is building the kind of coalition that I had basically,” Clinton said in an interview with CNN's “Fareed Zakaria GPS” that aired Sunday.

“It’s a broad-based coalition,” she said. “I finished, you know, most of the work I needed to do for the nomination on Super Tuesday, and then it kind of lingered on. And I think Joe is on track to doing exactly the same thing: putting together a coalition of voters who are energized.”

hillary clinton laughing GIF

Kamala Harris would be a nightmare pick for Biden attorney general (But like Joe she's very unpopular with Blacks even though they think the opposite!)

As reported by the Washington Examiner, both Sen. Kamala Harris, a California Democrat who just endorsed Biden, and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates are being considered as possible picks to head the Justice Department. As far as Harris is concerned, this speculation is only further fueled by how she just pulled a complete 180-degree reversal and went from lobbing charges of racism at Biden to endorsing him for the nomination. But let’s be clear: Regardless of however you may feel about a Biden administration, the prospect of Harris as attorney general should terrify you.

Kamala Harris What GIF

Disappointed in their choices, desperate Democrats settle for Biden (They got nobody who can beat Trump but I don't think Joe was the best of the future losers.)

This hasn’t necessarily been a winning formula for either political party. Democrats elected their last three presidents by taking risks and choosing dark-horse candidates (Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama). Their relatively inoffensive, “safe” nominees (think of Al Gore or John Kerry) tend not to do so well.

Before Trump, Republicans had also fared poorly in choosing inoffensive, “my turn next” nominees out of large, competitive fields. Neither Bob Dole nor John McCain nor Mitt Romney had what it took.

If he can hold off Sanders for a few more weeks and cobble together enough delegates to secure the nomination, Biden will surely be a tough opponent for Trump. But how strange that, having been given up for dead, he has become the one Democrats are desperate to settle for.

Fire Marshal Bill GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The Democratic Party’s Problem With Blacks, Women, Jews, and Homosexuals

Then the racist, straight-white-male leaders of the Democratic Party stepped in and said, “Enough.” They ignored the democratic process and installed one of their own—one whose brain had deteriorated to the point where he could be easily controlled by remote-controlled cybernetic devices.

The blacks were the first to go. Kamala Harris and Cory Booker and Deval Patrick? Gone. What did they have in common? Black skin and a combined 1,200 years of oppression.

Marianne Williamson, Amy Klobuchar, and Elizabeth Warren? Gone. What did they have in common? Vaginas—which, as John Lennon reminded us before he got shot, made them the “N-words of the world.”

Token Mexican Julian Castro? Too dark and greasy. GONE.

Token Slope Andrew “Yin” Yang? Too smart and yellow. GONE.

Token homo Pete Buggery? He vanished like T-cells in a late-stage AIDS patient.

Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer are now gone, too, obviously because the WASPs who pull the Democratic Party’s strings feel threatened by Jewish billionaires.

What did every candidate who made a sudden exit have in common? They weren’t STRAIGHT. WHITE. MALES. In the end, all this talk about “inclusion” and “diversity” was a ruse, just another little straight-white-male lie.

Now it’s down to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, and the anti-Semites who run the Democratic Party have made it impossible for Sanders to win—just like they did in 2016.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The Democratic Party’s Problem With Blacks, Women, Jews, and Homosexuals

Then the racist, straight-white-male leaders of the Democratic Party stepped in and said, “Enough.” They ignored the democratic process and installed one of their own—one whose brain had deteriorated to the point where he could be easily controlled by remote-controlled cybernetic devices.

The blacks were the first to go. Kamala Harris and Cory Booker and Deval Patrick? Gone. What did they have in common? Black skin and a combined 1,200 years of oppression.

Marianne Williamson, Amy Klobuchar, and Elizabeth Warren? Gone. What did they have in common? Vaginas—which, as John Lennon reminded us before he got shot, made them the “N-words of the world.”

Token Mexican Julian Castro? Too dark and greasy. GONE.

Token Slope Andrew “Yin” Yang? Too smart and yellow. GONE.

Token homo Pete Buggery? He vanished like T-cells in a late-stage AIDS patient.

Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer are now gone, too, obviously because the WASPs who pull the Democratic Party’s strings feel threatened by Jewish billionaires.

What did every candidate who made a sudden exit have in common? They weren’t STRAIGHT. WHITE. MALES. In the end, all this talk about “inclusion” and “diversity” was a ruse, just another little straight-white-male lie.

Now it’s down to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, and the anti-Semites who run the Democratic Party have made it impossible for Sanders to win—just like they did in 2016.

Sack, I know you meant well, but I've had my good intentions abused by these pariahs too, so I am clarifying this for you and anyone who cares about the truth.  My post isn't more of the usual partisan nonsense that the establishment herds you into, it is to get you to notice clearly identifiable patterns that do not change(AIPAC support/opposition, the most clear and impossible to deny).

While there is some surface truth in this, it's obviously propaganda from an establishment shill, making the people who run everything look like the victims(a ploy they've used throughout the ages), mixing them in with real victims they themselves created.  Bernie sure as sh*t wasn't given the boot because he was a jew, it was because he opposed them on one issue(AIPAC and the brutal Apartheid of non-democratic Israel...FAR more "racist" than anything the crocodile tears of this author are aimed it). 

The one issue he was correct and brave about(same with Omar, etc) was the one he got the boot for(metaphor for him, likely literal for Omar and those who supported her one instance of honesty.).  Bloomberg wasn't shown the door by alleged white DNC leaders because he was a Jew.....  he was shown the door by blacks(like the entire church congregation who turned their back on him, literally!), women, and people who care about these groups.  Stop making up fake news!!

It becomes an easy to notice pattern when you see there is no deviation, and recall the pledge politicians must sign to Israel(the only country they can be a dual citizen of as well) to avoid being cancelled by the most powerful lobby in America. 

Overall the article appeared to be truthful and appealing, as if it was showing how the "other side" is guilty of doing the same thing "your side" is repeatedly ridiculed for(which it is), but often one needs a discerning eye to cut through disinformation cleverly woven in with truth.   

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Sack, if you read my reply shortly after I posted it, I edited it multiple times since to help share what my intent was.  I know you had good intentions, but these authors(at least the 2nd one) did not.

One could sink that 2ND article with one word, "Obongo".  Maybe I can find the video of Chuck Schumer(cough cough) thanking the Chicago group of his fellow Jews for "making" Obama.  Even as popular as Hillary was at that point, the DNC for whatever reasons found this guy with no accomplishments(other than his skin color) to trump her(which later inspired my "Political Correctness Card Deck", ranking the importance of various things to the subversive lot).  Biden is associated with Obama with some(apparently blacks at the very least), which may be why he popular among blacks(something the first article falsely tried to claim was not the case).

Dems sure as sh*t are not pushing a white agenda(Does anyone, even the author, argue this?!? Nor are they having their strings pulled by whites as the author wants to trick you into thinking).   I have likely posted videos before of Biden loudly proclaiming what a huge Zionist he is, as well as thanking jews for being at the forefront of gay marriage and all of those type of issues that re-write society.  He knows how the game is played, and whose support he(or anybody) needs to win.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

tl;dr version:  Author of the 2nd article is actually trying to brainwash Republicans or anyone who doesn't support the DNC by again demonizing whites, males, straight people, and even anyone over a certain age(which in America on average equates to those more likely to support our Constitution).  The author certainly doesn't want to say a straight, white, male and his platform might seem more "common sense/practical" to the average voter in the general election than the rest of what is in the Democratic primaries, though that is likely the real reason. Beware of those trying to get you to spread SUBVERSIVE messages, just because they attack your "enemy".

Sack meant well, but these slimeball establishment shills have likely abused my good intentions more times than I'd like to remember, so this meant enough to me to actually log in and point out.  

13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Sack, if you read my reply shortly after I posted it, I edited it multiple times since to help share what my intent was.  I know you had good intentions, but these authors(at least the 2nd one) did not.

One could sink that 2ND article with one word, "Obongo".  Maybe I can find the video of Chuck Schumer(cough cough) thanking the Chicago group of his fellow Jews for "making" Obama.  Even as popular as Hillary was at that point, the DNC for whatever reasons found this guy with no accomplishments(other than his skin color) to trump her(which later inspired my "Political Correctness Card Deck", ranking the importance of various things to the subversive lot).  Biden is associated with Obama with some(apparently blacks at the very least), which may be why he popular among blacks(something the first article falsely tried to claim was not the case).

Dems sure as sh*t are not pushing a white agenda(Does anyone, even the author, argue this?!? Nor are they having their strings pulled by whites as the author wants to trick you into thinking).   I have likely posted videos before of Biden loudly proclaiming what a huge Zionist he is, as well as thanking jews for being at the forefront of gay marriage and all of those type of issues that re-write society.  He knows how the game is played, and whose support he(or anybody) needs to win.  

There's a problem with the word "Obongo"?  What's the problem?  

23 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Sack, I know you meant well, but I've had my good intentions abused by these pariahs too, so I am clarifying this for you and anyone who cares about the truth.  My post isn't more of the usual partisan nonsense that the establishment herds you into, it is to get you to notice clearly identifiable patterns that do not change(AIPAC support/opposition, the most clear and impossible to deny).

While there is some surface truth in this, it's obviously propaganda from an establishment shill, making the people who run everything look like the victims(a ploy they've used throughout the ages), mixing them in with real victims they themselves created.  Bernie sure as sh*t wasn't given the boot because he was a jew, it was because he opposed them on one issue(AIPAC and the brutal Apartheid of non-democratic Israel...FAR more "racist" than anything the crocodile tears of this author are aimed it). 

Actually it was a troll article by an independent news site but the purpose was served in showing how the Democrats hate whitey but then love him at the same time. The impression I got from the whole thing was that the author was being tongue-in-cheek. Here's another relevant one about a possible Biden Administration which shows why everyone dropped out and got in line.

Joe Biden's secret governing plan

Joe Biden confidants are privately discussing potential leaders and Cabinet members for his White House, including the need to name a woman or African American — perhaps both — as vice president, top sources tell "Axios on HBO." 
Why it matters: Biden advisers describe a Return to Normal plan — a reversal of President Trump's unorthodox, improvisational style. Biden wants known, trusted people around him — many from the Obama years.
Several high-profile possibilities:
  • John Kerry would love to take a new Cabinet position devoted to climate change, or might even accept a curtain call to return as secretary of state.
  • Susan Rice, formerly President Obama's national security adviser, is another option for State.
  • Mike Bloomberg, who swiftly endorsed Biden after the former mayor's campaign collapsed, would be a top possibility to head the World Bank.
  • Sally Yates, the deputy attorney general under Obama who stood up to Trump and was fired, would be a leading contender for attorney general.
  • Sen. Elizabeth Warren as Treasury secretary could help unite the party.
  • Jamie Dimon — chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase, and mentioned over the years as a potential presidential candidate — would also be considered for Treasury.
  • Anne Finucane, vice chairman of Bank of America, is another possibility for Treasury.
Biden advisers expect Pete Buttigieg to get a prominent slot after his swift endorsement of Biden — perhaps as ambassador to the UN, or as U.S. trade representative.
  • Both would help credential Buttigieg for a future national campaign.
Behind the curtain: Campaign officials say the name game isn't where Biden's head is — he knows he has major primary and general-election fights ahead.
  • Officials point out they don't yet have a transition — and haven't run a process that would surface new talent, like Dr. Steven Chu, the Nobel Prize physicist who was Obama's first secretary of energy.
But it's a sign of the sudden optimism around his candidacy that some in his circle of trust are starting to think down the road, starting with the V.P. pick:
  • Some Biden advisers hope he could overcome hard feelings from the Obama years and pick Warren for V.P. to excite party progressives.
  • Also high on the list of potential Biden picks for #2 are several African Americans: Sen. Kamala Harris (first on many lists) and Sen. Cory Booker, both of whom ended their nomination fights before the voting began ... former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, who ended his presidential campaign after New Hampshire ... and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, who electrifies crowds.
  • Sen. Amy Klobuchar is in the mix, too. 
Others who could bring diversity and relative youth to the ticket include Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Rep. Val Demings of Florida, who got high marks as a House impeachment manager.
  • One adviser told us when we asked who the V.P. pick would be: "Whoever Jim Clyburn wants it to be."
  • Indeed, Biden feels Clyburn — the South Carolinian who is the highest ranking African American in Congress — helped raise him from the dead with his endorsement. Black voters on Super Tuesday sealed Biden's political salvation. 
Another swath of likely picks are comfort food — longtime loyalists who are integral to the campaign:
  • Tom Donilon, national security adviser under Obama, would be considered for CIA director, director of national intelligence, or secretary of state.
  • Tony Blinken, deputy secretary of state and deputy national security adviser under Obama, could go to State or become national security adviser.
  • The chief of staff would likely be Ron Klain, who held that job for him when he was veep.
  • Steve Ricchetti could be counselor, along with Mike Donilon, Biden's longtime political guru.
  • Anita Dunn, who helped turn around the campaign and bring in more money, also might go inside.
  • Ditto Ambassador Cathy Russell, a top State Department official for Obama who earlier was chief of staff to Dr. Jill Biden.
  • Ted Kaufman, former senator from Delaware, has been in Biden's inner circle forever. Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware also might get a big job.
The sources see Harris as a promising choice for attorney general if she's not on the ticket.
  • Michèle Flournoy, an Obama undersecretary of defense, would be the favorite to run Biden's Pentagon.
  • Morgan Stanley exec Tom Nides could get secretary of commerce, trade rep or some other top post.
The bottom line: Biden, a throw-back institutionalist, relishes an emphasis on governing, norms and restoring alliances. 
  • That includes respect for experts, and for the art and science of governing.
  • This evolving plan is all in Biden's comfort zone — all meant to send a public signal of stability.

Parler @NYexile

Parler @NYexile

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Actually it was a troll article by an independent news site but the purpose was served in showing how the Democrats hate whitey but then love him at the same time. The impression I got from the whole thing was that the author was being tongue-in-cheek. Here's another relevant one about a possible Biden Administration which shows why everyone dropped out and got in line.

Joe Biden's secret governing plan

Joe Biden confidants are privately discussing potential leaders and Cabinet members for his White House, including the need to name a woman or African American — perhaps both — as vice president, top sources tell "Axios on HBO." 
Why it matters: Biden advisers describe a Return to Normal plan — a reversal of President Trump's unorthodox, improvisational style. Biden wants known, trusted people around him — many from the Obama years.
Several high-profile possibilities:
  • John Kerry would love to take a new Cabinet position devoted to climate change, or might even accept a curtain call to return as secretary of state.
  • Susan Rice, formerly President Obama's national security adviser, is another option for State.
  • Mike Bloomberg, who swiftly endorsed Biden after the former mayor's campaign collapsed, would be a top possibility to head the World Bank.
  • Sally Yates, the deputy attorney general under Obama who stood up to Trump and was fired, would be a leading contender for attorney general.
  • Sen. Elizabeth Warren as Treasury secretary could help unite the party.
  • Jamie Dimon — chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase, and mentioned over the years as a potential presidential candidate — would also be considered for Treasury.
  • Anne Finucane, vice chairman of Bank of America, is another possibility for Treasury.
Biden advisers expect Pete Buttigieg to get a prominent slot after his swift endorsement of Biden — perhaps as ambassador to the UN, or as U.S. trade representative.
  • Both would help credential Buttigieg for a future national campaign.
Behind the curtain: Campaign officials say the name game isn't where Biden's head is — he knows he has major primary and general-election fights ahead.
  • Officials point out they don't yet have a transition — and haven't run a process that would surface new talent, like Dr. Steven Chu, the Nobel Prize physicist who was Obama's first secretary of energy.
But it's a sign of the sudden optimism around his candidacy that some in his circle of trust are starting to think down the road, starting with the V.P. pick:
  • Some Biden advisers hope he could overcome hard feelings from the Obama years and pick Warren for V.P. to excite party progressives.
  • Also high on the list of potential Biden picks for #2 are several African Americans: Sen. Kamala Harris (first on many lists) and Sen. Cory Booker, both of whom ended their nomination fights before the voting began ... former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, who ended his presidential campaign after New Hampshire ... and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, who electrifies crowds.
  • Sen. Amy Klobuchar is in the mix, too. 
Others who could bring diversity and relative youth to the ticket include Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Rep. Val Demings of Florida, who got high marks as a House impeachment manager.
  • One adviser told us when we asked who the V.P. pick would be: "Whoever Jim Clyburn wants it to be."
  • Indeed, Biden feels Clyburn — the South Carolinian who is the highest ranking African American in Congress — helped raise him from the dead with his endorsement. Black voters on Super Tuesday sealed Biden's political salvation. 
Another swath of likely picks are comfort food — longtime loyalists who are integral to the campaign:
  • Tom Donilon, national security adviser under Obama, would be considered for CIA director, director of national intelligence, or secretary of state.
  • Tony Blinken, deputy secretary of state and deputy national security adviser under Obama, could go to State or become national security adviser.
  • The chief of staff would likely be Ron Klain, who held that job for him when he was veep.
  • Steve Ricchetti could be counselor, along with Mike Donilon, Biden's longtime political guru.
  • Anita Dunn, who helped turn around the campaign and bring in more money, also might go inside.
  • Ditto Ambassador Cathy Russell, a top State Department official for Obama who earlier was chief of staff to Dr. Jill Biden.
  • Ted Kaufman, former senator from Delaware, has been in Biden's inner circle forever. Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware also might get a big job.
The sources see Harris as a promising choice for attorney general if she's not on the ticket.
  • Michèle Flournoy, an Obama undersecretary of defense, would be the favorite to run Biden's Pentagon.
  • Morgan Stanley exec Tom Nides could get secretary of commerce, trade rep or some other top post.
The bottom line: Biden, a throw-back institutionalist, relishes an emphasis on governing, norms and restoring alliances. 
  • That includes respect for experts, and for the art and science of governing.
  • This evolving plan is all in Biden's comfort zone — all meant to send a public signal of stability.

Ugh.  Quite the list of losers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ugh.  Quite the list of losers.

Not mentioned is that Stacey Abrams could be the VP pick!

gettyimages-1056087046-h_2018.jpg

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not mentioned is that Stacey Abrams could be the VP pick!

gettyimages-1056087046-h_2018.jpg

Yeah.  I can't think of anyone better to run this country if Biden keels over.  Excellent pick.  :niterider:

13 hours ago, Woody said:

Yeah.  I can't think of anyone better to run this country if Biden keels over.  Excellent pick.  :niterider:

Can you imagine Sleepy Joe Biden in charge of this coronavirus thing?  He's go off on some tangent about small pox or start talking about his favorite laxative or something.  Can't believe old Joe is the line of last defense for the dems.  Things are really bad for those cats!  LOL

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can you imagine Sleepy Joe Biden in charge of this coronavirus thing?  He's go off on some tangent about small pox or start talking about his favorite laxative or something.  Can't believe old Joe is the line of last defense for the dems.  Things are really bad for those cats!  LOL

He would be comedy gold for sure, but face it, if he gets elected he isn't going to be in charge of anything.  :niterider:

24 minutes ago, Woody said:

He would be comedy gold for sure, but face it, if he gets elected he isn't going to be in charge of anything.  :niterider:

Oh I know.  I can only imagine who would actually be calling the shots.  Scary.

16 hours ago, Woody said:

She couldn't even win that governor's race and claimed they cheated. Actually there was cheating but not enough of it in her favor. She's total swamp having been a part of the CFR and Bilderberg group which is like the stamp of approval for corrupt politicians which I find strange since she doesn't seem either intelligent or likeable.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile