Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Super Tuesday Results Showing a Huge Trump Win in November

Recommended Posts

Crazy business. Donald J. Trump is obviously the Republican runner in November therefore there is no reason to even vote for him in the primary yet voters are turning out in droves to do this perfunctory task. In some states he's getting more votes alone than all of the Democrat hopefuls. Whoever gets the DNC nod should just do the bare minimum campaigning and pocket the rest of the money for themselves because it's not looking good at all for them. Bernie Bros are already mad again and threatening to sit out the election which I can sympathize with because that was me in 2016.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumpublicans have something to be excited about.  Can't say the same about the other side.  :niterider:

 

 

trump.jpg


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Crazy business. Donald J. Trump is obviously the Republican runner in November therefore there is no reason to even vote for him in the primary yet voters are turning out in droves to do this perfunctory task. In some states he's getting more votes alone than all of the Democrat hopefuls. Whoever gets the DNC nod should just do the bare minimum campaigning and pocket the rest of the money for themselves because it's not looking good at all for them. Bernie Bros are already mad again and threatening to sit out the election which I can sympathize with because that was me in 2016.

And now the real story.

1,278,708 votes for the Democrats

1,295,708 for the Republicans.

 

IN a Red State, go figure

Nice spin job, though......

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Oklahoma and Colorado are Red States? No I don't think so. As for Texas and North Carolina, they are indeed Red States but there was no reason to get out the vote for Trump since incumbents are normally uncontested but people came out in droves in anyway. No spin there pal. Be scared.

The chart only shows Texas and people vote out of a sense of duty, not because they feel like it. Regardless, turnout is up on both sides, so again, nice spin job

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

Trumpublicans have something to be excited about.  Can't say the same about the other side.  :niterider:

trump.jpg

What promises did he keep again? Oh yeah, none of them

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

I heard he promised to piss off HipKat, and is succeeding.

Me and almost 2/3 of the rest of the country

  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HipKat said:

What promises did he keep again? Oh yeah, none of them

He's kept so many that the democrats are on suicide watch.  OmG!!!  TrOwMp HaZzInT K3mPt hIz PwOmIZZeZ!!!1!  :niterider:

 

 

 

  • Like 2

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

He's kept so many that the democrats are on suicide watch.  OmG!!!  TrOwMp HaZzInT K3mPt hIz PwOmIZZeZ!!!1!  :niterider:

Let’s compare lists. You list the promises he’s kept and I list the ones he hasn’t kept and we’ll see who’s is longer


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pocahontas has dropped out of the race.  No word on endorsements.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

Pocahontas has dropped out of the race.  No word on endorsements.  :niterider:

Thank God. She should’ve done that a month ago. Where is the thing on endorsements. You would think it would be burning because they’re both so progressive but her and Bernie don’t get along. If I were her, I would just not endorse anybody


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Thank God. She should’ve done that a month ago. Where is the thing on endorsements. You would think it would be burning because they’re both so progressive but her and Bernie don’t get along. If I were her, I would just not endorse anybody

It's probably best that she doesn't endorse anyone.  Endorsing either candidate would alienate half of her base.  :niterider:

 

 

  • Like 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Crazy business. Donald J. Trump is obviously the Republican runner in November therefore there is no reason to even vote for him in the primary yet voters are turning out in droves to do this perfunctory task. In some states he's getting more votes alone than all of the Democrat hopefuls. Whoever gets the DNC nod should just do the bare minimum campaigning and pocket the rest of the money for themselves because it's not looking good at all for them. Bernie Bros are already mad again and threatening to sit out the election which I can sympathize with because that was me in 2016.

I wouldn't give up on Zoltan Istvan just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HipKat said:

And now the real story.

1,278,708 votes for the Democrats

1,295,708 for the Republicans.

IN a Red State, go figure

Nice spin job, though......

Just showed how dumb you are, brah.  LOL.  Think about it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Oklahoma and Colorado are Red States? No I don't think so. As for Texas and North Carolina, they are indeed Red States but there was no reason to get out the vote for Trump since incumbents are normally uncontested but people came out in droves in anyway. No spin there pal. Be scared.

Oklahoma is red I'm pretty sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't think so.

It's ok he thinks this way.  Trump will steam roll in November and he will have to come up with another excuse how his 2/3rds of the population got screwed.   The idea 2/3rds of the US doesn't like Trump has no logical basis.  The problem really comes down to the fact 2/3 of the country has jobs and the other 1/3rd has time to waste posting about how much they hate Trump because they want more free shit and he didn't hold his promises because the twats in the House blocked him.   That part of the country is going to be REALLY upset when all 3 branches align Republican after November elections.  Shit will finally get done and it will cause complete outrage because it will benefit those who can see past their nose. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 11:00 PM, HipKat said:

The chart only shows Texas and people vote out of a sense of duty, not because they feel like it. Regardless, turnout is up on both sides, so again, nice spin job

You idiot!  You're the one spinning.  The Repub primary was uncontested.  Dummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

It's ok he thinks this way.  Trump will steam roll in November and he will have to come up with another excuse how his 2/3rds of the population got screwed.   The idea 2/3rds of the US doesn't like Trump has no logical basis.  The problem really comes down to the fact 2/3 of the country has jobs and the other 1/3rd has time to waste posting about how much they hate Trump because they want more free shit and he didn't hold his promises because the twats in the House blocked him.   That part of the country is going to be REALLY upset when all 3 branches align Republican after November elections.  Shit will finally get done and it will cause complete outrage because it will benefit those who can see past their nose. 

It has no logical basis other than the fact that he has never had more than about 40% approval rating. It’s called math. 60% disapprove which is close to 2/3rds.

 

The irony is that it’s the Trump fuckers that can’t see past the end of their noses. You live in a bubble and you are unaware of the world outside of that bubble.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It has no logical basis other than the fact that he has never had more than about 40% approval rating. It’s called math. 60% disapprove which is close to 2/3rds.

The irony is that it’s the Trump fuckers that can’t see past the end of their noses. You live in a bubble and you are unaware of the world outside of that bubble.

Let's call the election right now!  Biden wins per Hip-Kat!  Game over.  LOL.  Poor Hip-Kat.  He soooooooooo wants Trump to lose.   Disappointment is and will be his closest friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It has no logical basis other than the fact that he has never had more than about 40% approval rating. It’s called math. 60% disapprove which is close to 2/3rds.

The irony is that it’s the Trump fuckers that can’t see past the end of their noses. You live in a bubble and you are unaware of the world outside of that bubble.

I love it when you try acting smarter and superior to your fellow posters.  You're guilty of everything you accuse everyone else of.  Too funny.  You just can't see it.  You're the gift that keeps on giving!  Thanks Dr. (Coronavirus Expert) Hip-Kat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...