Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

The Definitive Coronavirus Thread

In utter humiliation, WHO forced to resume HCQ trial as the study by The Lancet found questionable

WHO, the criminally incompetent organization, has restarted the HCQ trial after the study which was the basis of stopping the trials was “questioned” by scientists across the world. A study published in The Lancet, one of the world’s most respected medical journals, whose credibility is now under question after publishing the sub-standard study had claimed that consumption of HCQ actually increased the death rate among COVID-19 patients.

Later, it was found that the study authored by cardiologist Mandeep Mehra, Desai, and Zurich cardiologist Frank Ruschitzka has serious data discrepancies. And now WHO has decided to resume the HCQ solidarity trial after it halted the same on May 22, day after study was published in The Lancet.

Based on available data, the #COVID19 Solidarity Trial Data Safety & Monitoring Committee recommended there are no reasons to modify the trial protocol. The Executive Group endorsed the continuation of all arms of the Trial, including the use of hydroxychloroquine. https://t.co/r88DVEvZ3j pic.twitter.com/cYITShxcE7

— Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (@DrTedros) June 3, 2020

“On the basis of the available mortality data, the members of the committee recommended that there are no reasons to modify the trial protocol. The Executive Group will communicate with the principal investigators in the trial about resuming the hydroxychloroquine arm of the trial,” tweeted WHO’s infamous director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

An investigation by British newspaper, The Guardian, revealed that the tiny US firm, Surgisphere, whose “handful of employees appear to include a science fiction writer and an adult-content model,” analyzed the data quoted in the study which claimed that the death rate increased among patients who were given HCQ. It is shocking that The Lancet published this study.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Coronavirus???

What's that???

Something Donald Trump and his posse stopped talking about 10 days ago. Probably so he could use the George Floyd incident to distract form the way he fucked Covid up. Just like he lied about Mexican Caravans to distract from the Mueller investigation. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Something Donald Trump and his posse stopped talking about 10 days ago. Probably so he could use the George Floyd incident to distract form the way he fucked Covid up. Just like he lied about Mexican Caravans to distract from the Mueller investigation. 

Critical thinking isn't your strength I see. Did you condemn any of the past Presidents whenever shit hit the fan in this country? I certainly didn't. I didn't even condemn Bush for 9/11.

You ever call out China, De Blasio, Cuomo and all the other players who cluster fucked this as well? 

Cry all you want about Trump, CHINA is the blame here first, middle and last.

17 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Critical thinking isn't your strength I see. Did you condemn any of the past Presidents whenever shit hit the fan in this country? I certainly didn't. I didn't even condemn Bush for 9/11.

You ever call out China, De Blasio, Cuomo and all the other players who cluster fucked this as well? 

Cry all you want about Trump, CHINA is the blame here first, middle and last.

I lambasted  Bush. I was cool with Bush - until Iraq. I was proud of his post 911 speech, and then came Iraq

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

I lambasted  Bush. I was cool with Bush - until Iraq. I was proud of his post 911 speech, and then came Iraq

Both Bush's and Obama were shit as Presidents and I never complained once as I didn't know a fucking thing nor did I care about politics.

I liked Clinton though as I thought it was funny with him cheating on Hillary for all the world to see.

45 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Both Bush's and Obama were shit as Presidents and I never complained once as I didn't know a fucking thing nor did I care about politics.

I liked Clinton though as I thought it was funny with him cheating on Hillary for all the world to see.

Fuck Hillary....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Crazy Greg is so hypnotized that he doesn't realize that both the COVID-19 shutdown and Floyd riots are both Democrat controlled psyops... but hey let's all say that Trump is using them as distractions instead!

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Crazy Greg is so hypnotized that he doesn't realize that both the COVID-19 shutdown and Floyd riots are both Democrat controlled psyops... but hey let's all say that Trump is using them as distractions instead!

They don't blame China because China aligns their pockets.

And when Trump attacks China, they attack Trump.

You honestly think they give a fuck about hard working Americans?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Nope, the working and lower class, especially minorities, are just pawns for them to use to say they care, there is a big problem, and they have a solution. As a person I listen to always says: Republicans aren't the solution to all of the problems but Democrats are definitely the cause of most problems.

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope, the working and lower class, especially minorities, are just pawns for them to use to say they care, there is a big problem, and they have a solution. As a person I listen to always says: Republicans aren't the solution to all of the problems but Democrats are definitely the cause of most problems.

Maybe it's time for an independent.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pkschul said:

Day 72. My wife still has a fever.

This is what we're dealing with:

Sorry to hear that and I hope she gets well soon! God bless.

Parler @NYexile

Hydroxychloroquine Studies Tied to Data Firm Surgisphere Retracted

New developments today. Studies saying hydroxychloroquine was causing heart problems and was of limited/no value were withdrawn. They were unable to produce their data for peer review.

Surgisphere had said it collected the de-identified patient information from hospitals that was used in the studies. The Wall Street Journal contacted more than a dozen large U.S. hospitals, including some that treated high numbers of Covid-19 patients. None said they had an arrangement to share patient data with Surgisphere, and several said they had never heard of it.

Dr. Desai has said previously, through a spokesperson, that his firm was unable to identify the 671 hospitals in the Lancet study due to privacy agreements. He was an author on both papers. Though his name was on the New England Journal of Medicine retraction, it wasn’t on the Lancet retraction.

Following the study, the World Health Organization paused enrolling patients in clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine, although this week the organization said it resumed the trials.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

LR

Screenshot_2020-06-06-20-17-18.png

Wait, you mean a bandana isn’t really a mask?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

GERMAN REPORT BLASTS SHUTDOWN

Germany has been roiled by the leak of a report prepared by government experts that attacks the government’s coronavirus shutdown. The report is here, but unless your German is a great deal better than mine, you can’t read it. A discussion of the report in English is here.

Germany’s federal government and mainstream media are engaged in damage control after a report that challenges the established Corona narrative leaked from the interior ministry.

Some of the report’s key passages are:

• * The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
  • * The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
  • * Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
  • * The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
  • * A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.

The report focuses on the “manifold and heavy consequences of the Corona measures” and warns that these are “grave”.

More people are dying because of state-imposed Corona-measures than they are being killed by the virus.

The reason is a scandal in the making:

A Corona-focused German healthcare system is postponing life-saving surgery and delaying or reducing treatment for non-Corona patients.

I think it is probably true here, too, that there will be more excess deaths resulting from the shutdowns than from the coronavirus itself.

Germany’s government has closed ranks against criticism:

Initially, the government tried to dismiss the report as “the work of one employee”, and its contents as “his own opinion” – while the journalists closed ranks, no questions asked, with the politicians.

Funny how that happens.

But the 93-pages report titled “Analysis of the Crisis Management” has been drafted by a scientific panel appointed by the interior ministry and composed by external medical experts from several German universities.

The report was the initiative of a department of the interior ministry called Unit KM4 and in charge with the “Protection of critical infrastructures”.

This is also where the German official turned whistleblower, Stephen Kohn, work(ed), and from where he leaked it to the media.

The authors of the report issued a joint press release already on May 11th, berating the government for ignoring expert advise, and asking for the interior minister to officially comment upon the experts joint statement.

Instead of addressing the report substantively, the German government has tried to dismiss it:

As Der Spiegel reported on May 15th: “Stephen Kohn [the whistleblower] has since been suspended from duty. He was advised to obtain a lawyer and his work laptop was confiscated.”
Emblematic was the approach taken by Günter Krings, the representative for Interior Minister Horst Seehofer – the whistleblower’s boss:

Asked it he would treat the document seriously, Krings replied:

“If you start analyzing papers like that, then pretty soon you’ll be inviting the guys with the tin foil hats to parliamentary hearings.”

This is the reaction of governments pretty much everywhere when their blunders are exposed.

Parler @NYexile

On 6/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, LIBills said:

Like I said, get yourself a dictionary.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Like I said, get yourself a dictionary.

33kg2ok.gif

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, LIBills said:

33kg2ok.gif

We are bastards on the range when it comes to grammar “fo pahz” though. Don’t even think of making it a habit.

E1F2CAA5-FDFC-4734-BD59-69D484C7900A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We are bastards on the range when it comes to grammar “fo pahz” though. Don’t even think of making it a habit.

It's not grammar.  he doesnt know what words mean.  

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

It's not grammar.  he doesnt know what words mean.  

giphy.gif