Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

SeanDelevan Tribute! 6 reasons to believe the Bills are back on the NFL map

Well to be fair most of these guys are fellow coaches. They’re not going to say “I think the Bills suck”. 

I need Joe Q Public to say “Bills Might be Good” for it to have some honesty. 

but thank you for the tribute. I still need to go and do more halftime walks to be fair. And I’ve been cutting myself off at halftime with the booze more of late as well. I’ve been a kinder more gentler Sean Delevan. And that’s due to the Bills not being a complete dumpster fire that they’ve been. Give McDermott credit for that. Even though I still think his philosophy is archaic...it has brought stability.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

It will be essential for Sean to broadcast on facebook live or periscope during the draft so we can see his reaction when Bills go CB in round 1 instead of WR.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

It will be essential for Sean to broadcast on facebook live or periscope during the draft so we can see his reaction when Bills go CB in round 1 instead of WR.

I’ve been at peace with the fact that Bills won’t draft WR in the first OR second round. I’m prepared for it. I’m fucking expecting it. 
My reaction will more maniacal laughing, mumbling “called it! Called it!”  in between the laughter.

miserable that 70s show GIF

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Well to be fair most of these guys are fellow coaches. They’re not going to say “I think the Bills suck”. 

I need Joe Q Public to say “Bills Might be Good” for it to have some honesty. 

but thank you for the tribute. I still need to go and do more halftime walks to be fair. And I’ve been cutting myself off at halftime with the booze more of late as well. I’ve been a kinder more gentler Sean Delevan. And that’s due to the Bills not being a complete dumpster fire that they’ve been. Give McDermott credit for that. Even though I still think his philosophy is archaic...it has brought stability.

Go to a Pats forum and ask them. Pats fans have major good things to say about Buffalo these days

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan