Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Why dems CAN'T let Sanders win

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you believe in Bernie and what he stands for, you vote for him. 

Why?

Because he is going to surround himself with like minded people. Bernie is just carrying the torch, the movement is bigger than him. If something happens to him I'm confident in whomever he picks as VP. 

Take emotion out of it.

Do you, in your heart of hearts, truly believe that Bernie can beat Trump?

Im not talking about whether Bernie would be a good president.

We are talking about whether he can even become president.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Bernie can bring up that trump had an emergency health scare that was pushed under the rug as well. Or the fact that half the time trump sounds like he is on drugs.

LOL.  Sure.  That'll work.  :classic_laugh:

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Sure.  That'll work.  :classic_laugh:

Probably not, but it's worth noting. I think he'll stick with policy, and that should be all he needs.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Probably not, but it's worth noting. I think he'll stick with policy, and that should be all he needs.

Yeah.  His policies will appeal to most Americans.  Not.  LOL.  Face it, Bernie is pretty damn far out there.  A lot of democrats are even running away from the guy.  That doesn't bode well for his candidacy.  I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true.  Extremists are poisonous.

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yeah.  His policies will appeal to most Americans.  Not.  LOL.  Face it, Bernie is pretty damn far out there.  A lot of democrats are even running away from the guy.  That doesn't bode well for his candidacy.  I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true.  Extremists are poisonous.

He is running a campaign on policies that a majority of people support dumbass.

• Gay 1

25 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He is running a campaign on policies that a majority of people support dumbass.

Then I would think he will win easily.  Correct?  Dumbass.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Then I would think he will win easily.  Correct?  Dumbass.

He will. 

The Democrats can't let Bernie win but he's going to win anyways.  Who's going to beat him?  One of the other limp-dick candidates?  I don't think so.  

Bernie wins the nomination convincingly, loses to Trump and the Republicans take the House and keep the Senate. 

And then the Democrats will fade into obscurity for a decade.  That's how I see it all playing out.

:niterider:

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

The Democrats can't let Bernie win but he's going to win anyways.  Who's going to beat him?  One of the other limp-dick candidates?  I don't think so.  

Bernie wins the nomination convincingly, loses to Trump and the Republicans take the House and keep the Senate. 

And then the Democrats will fade into obscurity for a decade.  That's how I see it all playing out.

I so hope you're right about all of that.

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

Some are hoping for a brokered convention where Hillary, Kerry, Gore or some other clown ends up the nominee.  I don't see it happening.

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I so hope you're right about all of that.

Imagine being up for reelection and having to go to bat for Bernie.  That's going to be a tall mountain to climb in most parts of the country. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Some are hoping for a brokered convention where Hillary, Kerry, Gore or some other clown ends up the nominee.  I don't see it happening.

I would love that.  It would be the greatest shit show of all time.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Bernie hasn't won shit yet.  Klobuchar, Steyer and Warren are all but out of it. Super Tuesday is going to be where things really fall into perspective. Biden is going to crush S Carolina and I would not be shocked to see Bernie finish behind Bloomberg. After next Tuesday, hopefully the three I previously mentioned will drop out and Mayor Pete will be at a point where he has to decide to stay or go. It's too hard to read how he's going to place next week

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bernie hasn't won shit yet.  Klobuchar, Steyer and Warren are all but out of it. Super Tuesday is going to be where things really fall into perspective. Biden is going to crush S Carolina and I would not be shocked to see Bernie finish behind Bloomberg. After next Tuesday, hopefully the three I previously mentioned will drop out and Mayor Pete will be at a point where he has to decide to stay or go. It's too hard to read how he's going to place next week

So what are you saying?  Winning SC is no big deal.  Biden should win it.  No big accomplishment there.  Are you saying Biden will win the nomination?  Sanders and Biden are both piss poor.  If it comes down to those two fine by me.  LOL

5 hours ago, Woody said:

Well, hey, they got the impeachment 

938B119D-F0A5-4299-8061-8018538E1381.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don't think so.

I would have loved to connect him to the assassination. He was as corrupt as the sky is blue ( vote manipulation, back door deal-making, Billy Sol Estes, too numerous to name). Not a really good guy, to say the least. Someone on here was mentioning his favorite LBJ stories, I have some. I’ll mention a funny one. LBJ had an Amphicar, a car that could actually float and propel in water. He used to take guests in it and pretend his brakes failed and he’d drive into a pond on his ranch, scaring the shit out of everyone.

Yeah, I would do that shit too if I had one.

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

I would have loved to connect him to the assassination. He was as corrupt as the sky is blue ( vote manipulation, back door deal-making, Billy Sol Estes, too numerous to name). Not a really good guy, to say the least. Someone on here was mentioning his favorite LBJ stories, I have some. I’ll mention a funny one. LBJ had an Amphicar, a car that could actually float and propel in water. He used to take guests in it and pretend his brakes failed and he’d drive into a pond on his ranch, scaring the shit out of everyone.

Yeah, I would do that shit too if I had one.

Yeah I've been to his ranch.

Pretty cool.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

On 2/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, Woody said:

That happened to them once already after Jimmy Carter and it didn't get resolved until some unknown moderate from Arkansas came out on the scene. Clearly they'll have to do that again to become relevant before testing their extreme Leftist policies upon a re-educated... er, re-indoctrinated American public again.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That happened to them once already after Jimmy Carter and it didn't get resolved until some unknown moderate from Arkansas came out on the scene. Clearly they'll have to do that again to become relevant before testing their extreme Leftist policies upon a re-educated... er, re-indoctrinated American public again.

It's not going to happen like that at all.

The youngest boomers are in their mid 50s. Each generation after them has been more and more left of center. Sorry man. If you cant beat em, join em.

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's not going to happen like that at all.

The youngest boomers are in their mid 50s. Each generation after them has been more and more left of center. Sorry man. If you cant beat em, join em.

Is that right? Have you heard of Generation Z?

Why Democrats Should Be Losing Sleep Over Generation Z (Forbes)

According to research, Gen Z is more individualistic, more conservative both socially and fiscally, and they’re already making waves of impact on our political system. Gen Z, those born in 1995 or later, is possibly the most conservative generation since World War II, and it is worrying that their impact has been completely overlooked during this election. While our fears might be preemptive, we should not make the mistake of disregarding the intriguing yet also possibly worrying world views of Generation Z.

Oftentimes Millennials have been criticized for being notoriously liberal, but it looks like the generation right behind us has completely rebelled. A U.K. Study at The Gild did a survey of almost 2,000 adults and found that on issues like gay marriage, marijuana legalization, transgender rights, and even tattoos, 59% of Gen Z respondents described their views as ‘conservative’ and ‘moderate’.

This is a radical change from 83% Millennials and 85% of Gen X who state that their views are ‘quite’ or ‘very liberal’ on those same issues. What’s worrying is that given their more conservative leanings, Gen Z was not taken into account during this election, even though for many of them it was their first. Younger generations are famous for being liberal, therefore we mistakenly assumed that Gen Z would vote Democratic. But studies show that Gen Z’s views closely resemble those of Libertarian or Moderate Republicans, and that they related with Donald Trump on issues like national security and job creation.

We can speculate on the reasons why Gen Z differs so much from the previous generations. One facet would be that from the crib they were plunged into the era on the Internet, and grew up in a media obsessed culture that exposed them to terrorism, school shootings, and the staggering budget crisis on a daily basis. They’ve never had to ask anyone for information, directions, or a recipe.

Being able to research their own opinions on an iPad from the convenience of their couch, Gen Z has turned into a very individualistic generation that relies only on themselves and the Internet to form an opinion. One could argue that this mechanical way of living and not having to rely on others for help could have desensitized Gen Z from other people’s struggles, which would help explain their more conservative views on social issues.

• Thanks 1

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Is that right? Have you heard of Generation Z?

Why Democrats Should Be Losing Sleep Over Generation Z (Forbes)

According to research, Gen Z is more individualistic, more conservative both socially and fiscally, and they’re already making waves of impact on our political system. Gen Z, those born in 1995 or later, is possibly the most conservative generation since World War II, and it is worrying that their impact has been completely overlooked during this election. While our fears might be preemptive, we should not make the mistake of disregarding the intriguing yet also possibly worrying world views of Generation Z.

Oftentimes Millennials have been criticized for being notoriously liberal, but it looks like the generation right behind us has completely rebelled. A U.K. Study at The Gild did a survey of almost 2,000 adults and found that on issues like gay marriage, marijuana legalization, transgender rights, and even tattoos, 59% of Gen Z respondents described their views as ‘conservative’ and ‘moderate’.

This is a radical change from 83% Millennials and 85% of Gen X who state that their views are ‘quite’ or ‘very liberal’ on those same issues. What’s worrying is that given their more conservative leanings, Gen Z was not taken into account during this election, even though for many of them it was their first. Younger generations are famous for being liberal, therefore we mistakenly assumed that Gen Z would vote Democratic. But studies show that Gen Z’s views closely resemble those of Libertarian or Moderate Republicans, and that they related with Donald Trump on issues like national security and job creation.

We can speculate on the reasons why Gen Z differs so much from the previous generations. One facet would be that from the crib they were plunged into the era on the Internet, and grew up in a media obsessed culture that exposed them to terrorism, school shootings, and the staggering budget crisis on a daily basis. They’ve never had to ask anyone for information, directions, or a recipe.

Being able to research their own opinions on an iPad from the convenience of their couch, Gen Z has turned into a very individualistic generation that relies only on themselves and the Internet to form an opinion. One could argue that this mechanical way of living and not having to rely on others for help could have desensitized Gen Z from other people’s struggles, which would help explain their more conservative views on social issues.

We'll see.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I saw that article but the sample size was way too small. I know none of my kids think like that and I don't talk politics with them.

This analysis is based on a survey of 920 U.S. teens ages 13 to 17 conducted online Sept. 17-Nov. 25, 2018, combined with a nationally representative survey of 10,682 adults ages 18 and older conducted online Sept. 24-Oct. 7, 2018, using Pew Research Center’s American Trends Panel.3 Findings based on Generation Z combine data from the teens survey with data from the 18- to 21-year-old respondents in the adult survey.

Business Insider did a similar survey with twice the participants and had wildly different results.

Gen Z is more conservative than many realize — but the Instagram-fluent generation will revolutionize the right

While roughly half of the respondents to Business Insider's survey did not label themselves as either liberal or conservative, the remaining Gen Zers we polled were almost evenly split between the right and the left.

- Howard Beale, Network

30 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I saw that article but the sample size was way too small. I know none of my kids think like that and I don't talk politics with them.

This analysis is based on a survey of 920 U.S. teens ages 13 to 17 conducted online Sept. 17-Nov. 25, 2018, combined with a nationally representative survey of 10,682 adults ages 18 and older conducted online Sept. 24-Oct. 7, 2018, using Pew Research Center’s American Trends Panel.3 Findings based on Generation Z combine data from the teens survey with data from the 18- to 21-year-old respondents in the adult survey.

Business Insider did a similar survey with twice the participants and had wildly different results.

Gen Z is more conservative than many realize — but the Instagram-fluent generation will revolutionize the right

While roughly half of the respondents to Business Insider's survey did not label themselves as either liberal or conservative, the remaining Gen Zers we polled were almost evenly split between the right and the left.

We'll see in 2020 as young voters will decide this election. 

Sounds like potential bernie voters here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/gen-z-2020-voting-trends-2019-8%3famp