Sign in to follow this  

Wow.  What a bunch of "winners" on display.  LOL.  Libs like to trash our President.  Okay.  Fine.  But what about that group of kooks up on stage tonight?  All horrible.  Embarrassing.  This has to be a joke, right?  This is the best the dems can do?  Klobuchar and Bloomberg were the best of a bad bunch and that's hardly a compliment.  Trump was likely smiling while watching the debacle.  Thoughts?

Sanders really got nailed on Cuba.  LOL

I had to turn it off, I got annoyed with everybody talking over each other.  CBS needs to find another moderator team.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

After the last one where they just attacked each other and avoided talking about any issues, I decided the debates have jumped the shark

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Woody said:

I had to turn it off, I got annoyed with everybody talking over each other.  CBS needs to find another moderator team.  :niterider:

Yes.  Very annoying.  Terrible format.

Other observations:

* Biden is a senile/forgetful old coot.  Scary.

* I can't stand listening to Warren's screeching voice.  Horrible.

* Steyer brought up reparations AGAIN.  LOL.  Will never happen.  Wouldn't make that loser my centerpiece.

* Buttplug brought up that he's married.  Didn't mention that he's married to another man.

Thoughts?

• Haha 1

I'm about 30 minutes into the replay as I missed it last night on account of being too tired. So far what I've seen has been knives out for Breadline Bernie.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

15 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm about 30 minutes into the replay as I missed it last night on account of being too tired. So far what I've seen has been knives out for Breadline Bernie.

Weigh in on the whole debacle when you're done.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Other observations:

* Steyer brought up reparations AGAIN.  LOL.  Will never happen.  Wouldn't make that loser my centerpiece.

* Buttplug brought up that he's married.  Didn't mention that he's married to another man.

Thoughts?

Are you against gay marriage?

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you against gay marriage?

Sure.  Why not?  I'm actually pretty tolerant.  Don't try shoving it down my throat and we'll be okay.  I've mellowed over the years.  I do believe in traditional marriage, though.  I don't have to accept everything that comes along just because certain people think I should.  Being called a homophobe doesn't bother me in the least to be honest.  You think your way and I'll think mine. 

Look, he does it here, too. 5 out of 6 replies are by Jethro

PJ2R0UL.jpg

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Look, he does it here, too. 5 out of 6 replies are by Jethro

PJ2R0UL.jpg

It warms my heart to see you're reading my posts again, brother.  Excellent.

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Other observations:

Thoughts?

I just saw a Bloomberg commercial that just stopped short of calling for reparations. 

10 hours ago, RaoulDuke said:

I just saw a Bloomberg commercial that just stopped short of calling for reparations. 

Would love to see the plan on how reparations would work.  Will NEVER happen.  Just pathetic pandering to lure the black vote.  Shameful.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Would love to see the plan on how reparations would work.  Will NEVER happen.  Just pathetic pandering to lure the black vote.  Shameful.

Like I told HipKat during the last debate in the Shoutbox(which caused him to go ape**** on me), Bloomberg took major damage with blacks and women.  In the Democratic party, that's your bread and butter.  

I havent seen the debate, but maybe I will watch the replay at some point....maybe tomorrow..  Not sure if it can be anywhere near as exciting as the previous one, which I likened unto a pro wrestling match!! :)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

6 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Like I told HipKat during the last debate in the Shoutbox(which caused him to go ape**** on me), Bloomberg took major damage with blacks and women.  In the Democratic party, that's your bread and butter.  

I havent seen the debate, but maybe I will watch the replay at some point....maybe tomorrow..  Not sure if it can be anywhere near as exciting as the previous one, which I likened unto a pro wrestling match!! :)

I did not go ape shit on you and even if I did, do you really need to add  that in every time you talk about the last debate?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Bloomberg is toast.  Charisma of a shoe.  Was hoping for more from him.  Oh well.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bloomberg is toast.  Charisma of a shoe.  Was hoping for more from him.  Oh well.

Hi! Your a fucking retard. Now go smash your face into a brick wall.  it might knock some sense into you and it will definitely make that mug a little more pleasing to look at

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

54 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hi! Your a fucking retard. Now go smash your face into a brick wall.  it might knock some sense into you and it will definitely make that mug a little more pleasing to look at

Profound :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  Someone's day is off to a great start!  Geez Louise.

• Like 1