Trump is YUGE in India.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

images.jpg

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

100K people at that rally. You know Obama is watching that and crying. LOL

obama-crying3.jpg

donald trump laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Of course Trump goes to India to meet with a conservative nationalist Indian Prime minister who also hates Muslims like him. 

Look at the  Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) which was just passed into law and is anti Muslim. Trump twice passed laws to ban Muslims from entering America. What a coincidence.

It's funny how this video exposing Modi is not banned. The Trump loving zombie love to complain freedom of speech, but a video that was extremely critical of a nationalist conservative leader is not banned. Looks like somebody is a snow flake.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

9 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Fuck you and your racism.

Say what, friend?  I've got a better idea:  Fuck you.  Throw that stupid ass race card all you want.  No one cares about that shit anymore.  Boy that cried wolf.  Has been thrown unjustly so many times it's nothing but a limp noodle.  Become educated.  And have a nice day.  LOL

• Gay 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Say what, friend?  I've got a better idea:  Fuck you.  Throw that stupid ass race card all you want.  No one cares about that shit anymore.  Boy that cried wolf.  Has been thrown unjustly so many times it's nothing but a limp noodle.  Become educated.  And have a nice day.  LOL

“Obongo”? Maybe a YOU should become educated. You’re obviously not real intelligent. Just a small mind living in your own small world. 

• Gay 1

10 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

“Obongo”? Maybe a YOU should become educated. You’re obviously not real intelligent. Just a small mind living in your own small world. 

Hey guy.  I didn't make up the name Obongo.  I do like it, though.  Toughen up.  You're mighty thin-skinned.  Don't act as if the left never insults or mocks anyone.  That would be quite dishonest.  Remember, you attacked me.  I give as good as I get.  Don't like it?  Too bad.

12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Of course Trump goes to India to meet with a conservative nationalist Indian Prime minister who also hates Muslims like him. 

Look at the  Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) which was just passed into law and is anti Muslim. Trump twice passed laws to ban Muslims from entering America. What a coincidence.

Yeah that Modi guy, what a Muslim hating meany that dude is. He must hate them because he's racist right just like The Donald? Hey, have you ever heard about the history of this country to the north called Pakistan? If you do a little quick reading it will answer your questions about India's Muslim problem.

Narendra Modi Hug GIF by weinventyou

• Like 2

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah that Modi guy, what a Muslim hating meany that dude is. He must hate them because he's racist right just like The Donald? Hey, have you ever heard about the history of this country to the north called Pakistan? If you do a little quick reading it will answer your questions about India's Muslim problem.

Nice.  Thank you.  Jungle is out of his mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Well that and flying airplanes into buildings and cutting peoples heads off tend to turn some people off.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

11 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well that and flying airplanes into buildings and cutting peoples heads off, tend to turn some people off.

To this day you pretty much never hear Muslims talking down their own extremists.  One or two exceptions to the rule doesn't cut it.

19 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

India has highly intelligent people.  Respectful too.  Hard not to admire those folks.  :clapper:

They literally dump animal, human, and industrial waste in the same river that most of their citizens bathe and wash their clothes in

Just now, Laughing Coffin said:

They literally dump animal, human, and industrial waste in the same river that most of their citizens bathe and wash their clothes in

LOL.  I've heard that as well, but not really privy to all the details.  Definitely a different way of doing things!  Not the way I'd handle it.  Surely they know all this and are working on improvements and solutions.  Until that happens they're off my list of vacation spots.  :classic_dry: 

5 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

The average IQ in India is 82 so remember that when you are talking to the not so bright tech support guy that he's considered a genius there.

hqdefault.jpg

- Howard Beale, Network

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The average IQ in India is 82 so remember that when you are talking to the not so bright tech support guy that he's considered a genius there.

hqdefault.jpg

See, Republicans are smarter than Democrats lol

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

that refers to agape love, which i have for everyone. i can honestly say i love don like a brother, but only a spiritual brother

just like all spiritual brothers that have lost their way and become more bad than good, when they are ready to change their ways i will be right here to help them find their way back to the side of light

that disgusting fucker doesnt give a shit about walking in the light. hes an evil con artist motherfucker who should be shunned and punished for his crimes

so fuck that evil lost brother bastard

But how do you really feel?  LOL.  Our President forgives you.

38 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

hqdefault.jpg

Just curious.  What's the U.S. average?  Would probably be even higher if you left out the liberals.  LOL

45 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just curious.  What's the U.S. average?  Would probably be even higher if you left out the liberals.  LOL

98. If you remove the Leftists and illegals it probably goes up by 10 points.

• Like 1

- Howard Beale, Network