Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Mini Mike, Crazy Bernie, and Quaking Megadonors

Recommended Posts

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

He still misused the funds and was ordered by a judge to pay them. Lol is it really that much better?

Face it, your boy is a scumbag.

  • Like 1
  • Trump 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He still misused the funds and was ordered by a judge to pay them. Lol is it really that much better?

 

You're an idiot.

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla, in her Nov. 7 court order, wrote that the $2.8 million donated to the Trump Foundation “was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation,” in violation of state law. However, she acknowledged that “the Funds did ultimately reach their intended destinations, i.e., charitable organizations supporting veterans.”


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why don't I stop making shit up? You live in fucking Florida. You don't  know shit about farming. You've probably never been on a farm in your life and you're trying to take some fucking Trump lie and make it true when it's not. I talk to these people, every day. EVERY day. YOU are the one making shit up and you got busted and the only way you can reply is by coming back at me like a 19 year old. You fucking Trump-lovers just canNOT EVER admit when you're wrong. 

Don't assume with your bs TDS blinders on. I grew up on a farm numb nuts! 
You don't have a clue what's in the trade agreement with China and you are acting like it never happened. There is a huge reason Agricultural stocks are the hottest thing right now. I don't know what farmers you are talking to, I know wall street doesn't believe that bs

  • Like 1
  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You're an idiot.

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla, in her Nov. 7 court order, wrote that the $2.8 million donated to the Trump Foundation “was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation,” in violation of state law. However, she acknowledged that “the Funds did ultimately reach their intended destinations, i.e., charitable organizations supporting veterans.”

Nah. Okay, so trump and his organization is just inept and cant manage to follow laws. Sounds plausible.

This is the type of person you want running a country? 

Fucking yikes.

  • Like 1
  • Trump 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Don't assume with your bs TDS blinders on. I grew up on a farm numb nuts! 
You don't have a clue what's in the trade agreement with China and you are acting like it never happened. There is a huge reason Agricultural stocks are the hottest thing right now. I don't know what farmers you are talking to, I know wall street doesn't believe that bs

The ones that have gotten their asses kicked for the last 2 years, fucknut. You grew up on farm....oooohhhh. You’re like the guy that says he’s not a racist because he works with a black guy.

Trade agreement.... yeah, right. That’s just funny right there....


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nah. Okay, so trump and his organization is just inept and cant manage to follow laws. Sounds plausible.

This is the type of person you want running a country? 

Fucking yikes.

No but his stupid supporters are in too deep to turn on him now


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

The ones that have gotten their asses kicked for the last 2 years, fucknut. You grew up on farm....oooohhhh. You’re like the guy that says he’s not a racist because he works with a black guy.

Trade agreement.... yeah, right. That’s just funny right there....

Every point gets lost with you. What a waste of time you are. Yes I grew up on a farm in Churchville NY..we raised 3500 turkeys at a time. I now live in FL because I fly private jets. The farms are estimated to gain close to 20billion more off those pre tariff numbers. Nothing Trump said matters, those are independent est financials in relation to predicting future stock prices. Get your shit together and get back to me if you want an adult conversation. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nah. Okay, so trump and his organization is just inept and cant manage to follow laws. Sounds plausible.

This is the type of person you want running a country? 

Fucking yikes.

Better than Bernie.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Every point gets lost with you. What a waste of time you are. Yes I grew up on a farm in Churchville NY..we raised 3500 turkeys at a time. I now live in FL because I fly private jets. The farms are estimated to gain close to 20billion more off those pre tariff numbers. Nothing Trump said matters, those are independent est financials in relation to predicting future stock prices. Get your shit together and get back to me if you want an adult conversation. 

Oh turkeys?? That's awesome because the tariffs aren't on TURKEYS, fucknut.

YOU are the one that every point gets lost on because of your brainwashing by Trump and the endless lust you and your other MAGATS have for him. I know farmers facing foreclosure and I promise you they don't give FUCK about some made up deal that never has and never will be signed. It's amazing how you stupid fucking Trump supporters deny the truth and put your faith into fairy tales and lies

  • Haha 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2020 at 12:42 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

We aren't moving to socialism...so.. I dont know why this is relevant.

Don't kid yourself ...

Don't kid yourself, this country has been chipping away at the Constitution, towards socialism (communism) for a long time.

But of course you already knew that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Don't kid yourself ...

Don't kid yourself, this country has been chipping away at the Constitution, towards socialism (communism) for a long time.

But of course you already knew that.

There are 2 wings of the Democrat party now: People like Bernie who want to speedily bring in full blown Socialism and all the rest who just want to take baby steps.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what would help stop Socialism? Affordability. Affordable Health Care and Insurance. Affordable Educations. Affordable housing. When your citizens can't afford basic needs without having to work 2 jobs, have both adults in a household working,  Up to 40% of American homeless have jobs that don't pay enough to afford to live. 

That leads to dependence. Dependence on the Government for basic needs. Fix that problem if you're so afraid of Socialism. Better than bitching about it on a Football forum that only about 15 people post on

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know what would help stop Socialism? Affordability. Affordable Health Care and Insurance. Affordable Educations. Affordable housing. When your citizens can't afford basic needs without having to work 2 jobs, have both adults in a household working,  Up to 40% of American homeless have jobs that don't pay enough to afford to live. 

That leads to dependence. Dependence on the Government for basic needs. Fix that problem if you're so afraid of Socialism. Better than bitching about it on a Football forum that only about 15 people post on

Dont worry, free market capitalism will take care of that! Now that corporations know the people want affordable stuff, there is no doubt in my mind that they will lower costs! Because that's what the market wants! Right??

  • Haha 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You know what would help stop Socialism? Affordability. Affordable Health Care and Insurance. Affordable Educations. Affordable housing. When your citizens can't afford basic needs without having to work 2 jobs, have both adults in a household working,  Up to 40% of American homeless have jobs that don't pay enough to afford to live. 

That leads to dependence. Dependence on the Government for basic needs. Fix that problem if you're so afraid of Socialism. Better than bitching about it on a Football forum that only about 15 people post on

You're not going to get that point when you have a fiat currency backed by nothing, and politicians that spend spend spend

You act like we got to this point by accident.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Oh turkeys?? That's awesome because the tariffs aren't on TURKEYS, fucknut.

YOU are the one that every point gets lost on because of your brainwashing by Trump and the endless lust you and your other MAGATS have for him. I know farmers facing foreclosure and I promise you they don't give FUCK about some made up deal that never has and never will be signed. It's amazing how you stupid fucking Trump supporters deny the truth and put your faith into fairy tales and lies

Did I say they were? Where did I say that? You said "I probably never been on a farm before". To say I don't have some kind of perspective or something. So I have proven your ass wrong. Guess what A hole what do the turkeys eat??? Corn! guess who does business with other farmers, us. You are so mad that you are a mental midget who can never see future outcomes. You keep dodging my point to say I said something else. 
 

so the stock market and financials are fairy tales and lies? Take your TDS pills and just chill.We don't need another melt down

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Dont worry, free market capitalism will take care of that! Now that corporations know the people want affordable stuff, there is no doubt in my mind that they will lower costs! Because that's what the market wants! Right??

Yes comrade 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Did I say they were? Where did I say that? You said "I probably never been on a farm before". To say I don't have some kind of perspective or something. So I have proven your ass wrong. Guess what A hole what do the turkeys eat??? Corn! guess who does business with other farmers, us. You are so mad that you are a mental midget who can never see future outcomes. You keep dodging my point to say I said something else. 
 

so the stock market and financials are fairy tales and lies? Take your TDS pills and just chill.We don't need another melt down

No, you DON'T have perspective. You grew up on a Turkey farm decades ago. A fucking Turkey farm?? It' the soybean and grain farmers now that are struggling you imbecile. WTF does growing up on a Turkey farm have to do with that?? Fucking moron.

 

And yes, the stock market IS a lie, dipshit. It ALWAYS goes up. You think Trump created the first ever record stock market highs?? Get the fuck out of here and come back when you have something real

  • Finger 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, you DON'T have perspective. You grew up on a Turkey farm decades ago. A fucking Turkey farm?? It' the soybean and grain farmers now that are struggling you imbecile. WTF does growing up on a Turkey farm have to do with that?? Fucking moron.

And yes, the stock market IS a lie, dipshit. It ALWAYS goes up. 

Hey asshole they buy a shit load of corn too! You are embarrassing yourself here. You obviously don't know farmers and you speak for no one but your ignorant self. We are a community that you don't have a clue about. You don't represent any farmers bro so fuck off. 
You are the last person I would ask about stocks moron. I'll listen to professional investors who are telling me the opposite that your poor ass is saying. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Hey asshole they buy a shit load of corn too! You are embarrassing yourself here. You obviously don't know farmers and you speak for no one but your ignorant self. We are a community that you don't have a clue about. You don't represent any farmers bro so fuck off. 
You are the last person I would ask about stocks moron. I'll listen to professional investors who are telling me the opposite that your poor ass is saying. 

We?? Mother fucker, you just said you have shit all to do with farming you fucking idiot, You're as bad as TWD,  Arguing just to argue. I never said I represent farmers,  either fucktard. I said I talk about this shit with farmers every day. Real farmers that are getting fucked right now while you argue about this shit, dummy. Not some "Derrr, duhh, I grew up on a turkey farm in the 70's... dohhhh" As if that has a fuck-all on what's happening today. 

BTWE, dumb-dumb, here'sd a chart of the stock market, all time and look, it always goes up! It's like magic! Even when it dips, it eventually comes back. How a bout that, skippy?

 

saupload_history_of_market_corrections2-

  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Hey asshole they buy a shit load of corn too! You are embarrassing yourself here. You obviously don't know farmers and you speak for no one but your ignorant self. We are a community that you don't have a clue about. You don't represent any farmers bro so fuck off. 
You are the last person I would ask about stocks moron. I'll listen to professional investors who are telling me the opposite that your poor ass is saying. 

Now, like I said before, get the fuck out of here until you have something viable to say. Until then, you're just embarrassing yourself. Well, not to Blowmann, but that's because he's a bigger moron than you are. Although you're giving him a real run for the money, here

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

We?? Mother fucker, you just said you have shit all to do with farming you fucking idiot, You're as bad as TWD,  Arguing just to argue. I never said I represent farmers,  either fucktard. I said I talk about this shit with farmers every day. Real farmers that are getting fucked right now while you argue about this shit, dummy. Not some "Derrr, duhh, I grew up on a turkey farm in the 70's... dohhhh" As if that has a fuck-all on what's happening today. 

BTWE, dumb-dumb, here'sd a chart of the stock market, all time and look, it always goes up! It's like magic! Even when it dips, it eventually comes back. How a bout that, skippy?

saupload_history_of_market_corrections2-

My family is still in it. Thats like telling an attorney how to practice law when you never went to law school lol. You aren't a farmer and you don't represent them. With that being said the point I was making was to address what you said "I probably never been on a farm." And that assumption only makes you look like a fool 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Now, like I said before, get the fuck out of here until you have something viable to say. Until then, you're just embarrassing yourself. Well, not to Blowmann, but that's because he's a bigger moron than you are. Although you're giving him a real run for the money, here

Okay guy.. I'm trusted with the lives of the wealthiest people in the world and their families. I know half the people we talk about on the sports side. Actually I was just pitching a jet to a future hall of fame QB to buy and possibly fly for him exclusively. So tell me what exactly makes you so smart again. 
 

so now you want to say I don't know anything about farms and probably never even been on one. And then you find out I was raised on a farm and say that doesn't count because it was a turkey farm...But you are the self proclaimed farm expert.  Come on bro. That's just pathetic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

My family is still in it. That's like telling an attorney how to practice law when you never went to law school lol. You aren't a farmer and you don't represent them. With that being said the point I was making was to address what you said "I probably never been on a farm." And that assumption only makes you look like a fool 

Jesus fucking Christ, dippy, in typical Trump lover fashion, I said that BEFORE you told me about the Turkey farm and still, Turkeys aren't where the damn Tariffs are so Turkey farmers aren't the one's suffering from them. And again, ignoring what I said in typical Trump-like fashion, I never said I represented anyone, ya dumb fuck.

Now what the FUCK does selling Jets have to do with anything?

  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...