Sign in to follow this  
RaoulDuke

What are you drinking today?

When I saw drink snobbery a ways back on this page, it cheered me up though I find it abhorrent.  Why?  Well because it tipped me off that some of you have some inner issues you are working throigh or haven't recognized yet.  I'd go into further detail, but I don't want to tick HipKat off even though he was the guy I would have been defending with a "come on...really guys?" lol.  I cant believe the Range now has an air of snobbiness whem it used to be a nightly sh*tfaced Daryl for quite a long time, and on and off periods of me doing the same.  Although I prefer the taste of a light bodied lager or pilsner, I also have a princple that I believe helps my inner being which is said to reglect your outter being....so I make things work in the generally close to the most efficient manner, as long as I enjoy them.  

Even though Hip can be an abusive **** at times, I still felt like saying something because O saw something, like that phrase allegedly aimed at terrorism, which is actually just conditioning by the establishment to report any stranger you think they can harass about something.  

I kind of am tempted to open up about drinking things other than the 2 things the govern,ment has deemed non threatening to their control system that are far more interesting, like some more free nations did before our ZOG leaned on them to employ the same control mechanisms to hold global consciousness down.

Oddly, one of the more interesting and polarizing characters on here expressed similar doings in the past, one of the last people you'd expect, being he also has stated he very rarely drinks.  Then after consideration, I decided it may be best if I didn't say more, as one time a pretty well respected member who has anger issues called me wrongful label due to my choiices, when things like alcohol and cafffeine are examples of what can earn one that label.  I get that he and much of society were conditioned by the media matrix to think that way, so I don't completely hold his behavior against him.  Sometimes I like to imagine a better society, which easily could be acheived if we ever gained control of our media back and the constant hated and wedges and conditoning of people to get "triggered"(lol at that term...in the old days I would have used the word "g*y" to describe it) by the smallest things...

I am not sure if Ive ever looked up the microaggression term that people have been trained to look for and get triggered by.  I'm guessing I probably do it enough, because it sounds like something I am not even sure if the doer would be aware of necessarily?  If I wrote a sitcom, I'd enjoy writing a scene where some hipster gets triggered by an alleged microaggression, and then the person accused asks for forgiveness, receives it....pledges not to make the mistake again, and then decks the hipster with an upercut and.  Then looking down at the wuss and feeling like he got his money's worth asks, "You didn't mistake that for micro now did ya, jackass?".  After a moment of contemplation, the guy then lights up a cigarette and proceeds to smoke it with stule, in an apparent effort to balance his karma by giving a helful demonstration to the deficient product of the ZOM.  

A free and competing press(instead of an oligopoly that works to acheive the same ends with just enough variety to fool the average American dolt into thinking they don't have the same overall agenda) used to be seen as a necessity to a free society.  Does anyone think the media may actually be the strongest branch of government, being it influences daily behavior as well as who gets elected?  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Nothing, but I'm about to smoke this bud!

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

J&B Scotch on the rocks.

Cheap, light and easy going down.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, bcw said:

J&B Scotch on the rocks.

Cheap, light and easy going down.

Just like my man MacCready!:beer:

C7320E97-997C-4818-8D76-3E4B47D3C780.jpeg

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Just like my man MacCready!:beer:

C7320E97-997C-4818-8D76-3E4B47D3C780.jpeg

I get minis of it from the store up around the corner from me. I will usually pour 2 doubles, smoke a joint and I'll be feeling good. It's like sipping water. If I pour a 3rd double I'm getting a little sloppy. 

If it's the weekend I'll make my 1st double something good. Right now I have a bottle of Glenlivet 18 year.

45 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

This mess has me all out of sorts. Keg ran out las t weekend. Stocked up on Bud and Bells. 

I snagged a bottle of Jack tonight

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I snagged a bottle of Jack tonight

My main problem is that I'm off the weed (or cannabis, as the politically correct folks refer to it these days) due to a potential job change. This is not a great time to be off the reefer. 

56 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

My main problem is that I'm off the weed (or cannabis, as the politically correct folks refer to it these days) due to a potential job change. This is not a great time to be off the reefer. 

I'm almost out. I forgot to "re-up" so I'm gonna be on the prowl!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke said:

Actually, I am not entirely sure of that.  While I am a fan of choice in generally, especially when it comes to expanding consciousness, I am not entirely sure the smoke of cannabis is entirely benign to the lungs in this time of corona virus.  I am not at all taking a stand or advising for or against anything, but am being forthright and trying to get folks to think for themselves in these potentially harrowing times.  Vapes and edibles, possibly another story, but then also many folks may want to shift the allocation of their resources as a matter of habit for awhile.  I still have a rather sizeable stash of alcohol I bought on sale before I ended up hopping on the wagon for awhile, so I am not preaching, and may at some point be joining in the fun of sharing what I am partaking of. 

Or maybe I could rile a bunch of people if I ever found some psylocibin, or made my own ayahuasca to drink.  ;)

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy