Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Small School Safety Kyle Dugger. Bills scouted him several times.

Buffalo Bills looking at a Safety?   Sure, we have 9 picks.   You draft for the future.

Safety Kyle Dugger, 6'1" 217lbs Lenoir-Rhyne College, a Division II school, located in Hickory, North Carolina.
4.41 in the forty.       3rd rounder?

@MatthewFairburn   The Athletic.com

All 32 NFL teams sent someone to Lenoir-Rhyne’s campus. Panthers general manager Marty Hurney visited. The Bills were among the teams to come through most often, sending three different high-ranking members of their scouting staff. 

As a junior, Dugger averaged 17.2 yards per punt return, broke up 13 passes and intercepted three.
Dugger can be that Nickel-Safety-Will Linebacker hybrid.

Senior Bowl notes:  Lenoir-Rhyne’s Kyle Dugger was fantastic again today. Dugger was used as a deep safety and played in tight coverage against tight ends all afternoon. He had a great interception early in practice recovering with his speed. There do not appear to be any holes in his game.  
Dugger had a fantastic week in Mobile, being able to showcase his skills all across the field, both on defense and special teams, proving he belongs with the big boys.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

1 hour ago, Crazy Legs said:

Buffalo Bills looking at a Safety?   Sure, we have 9 picks.   You draft for the future.

Safety Kyle Dugger, 6'1" 217lbs Lenoir-Rhyne College, a Division II school, located in Hickory, North Carolina.
4.41 in the forty.       3rd rounder?

@MatthewFairburn   The Athletic.com

All 32 NFL teams sent someone to Lenoir-Rhyne’s campus. Panthers general manager Marty Hurney visited. The Bills were among the teams to come through most often, sending three different high-ranking members of their scouting staff. 

As a junior, Dugger averaged 17.2 yards per punt return, broke up 13 passes and intercepted three.
Dugger can be that Nickel-Safety-Will Linebacker hybrid.

Senior Bowl notes:  Lenoir-Rhyne’s Kyle Dugger was fantastic again today. Dugger was used as a deep safety and played in tight coverage against tight ends all afternoon. He had a great interception early in practice recovering with his speed. There do not appear to be any holes in his game.  
Dugger had a fantastic week in Mobile, being able to showcase his skills all across the field, both on defense and special teams, proving he belongs with the big boys.

I'm well aware of this guy.  Good player.  Cowboys have him on their radar too.  I imagine quite a few teams do.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm well aware of this guy.  Good player.  Cowboys have him on their radar too.  I imagine quite a few teams do.

I am totally guessing, but I think 3rd round for Dugger.    But in previous years I have seen some safeties go in the 2nd round that you never expected.     

We will see.  

• Like 1

No. Singletary's running mate or guard/tackle insurance in the third round. F*ck defense.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

IMO Kyle Dugger is going to go higher than the 3rd round. I would guess early 2nd round, late 1st round. Player if his height to weight to speed ratio are rare. If Beane is scouting him it's to potentially replace Jordan Poyer.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

IMO Kyle Dugger is going to go higher than the 3rd round. I would guess early 2nd round, late 1st round. Player if his height to weight to speed ratio are rare. If Beane is scouting him it's to potentially replace Jordan Poyer.

Bills should be scouting safeties.  Poyer will be a free agent next spring...and 30 years old, so we do need to plan for 2021.

Plus the draft is not just for today, it is for the future too.  We need to look to upgrade the depth of the safety position.

Siran Neal hasn't shown flashes that he can ever be a starter.  Jaquan Johnson is on the roster fringe.   

• Thanks 1