Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Lil Boosie Goes H.A.M. on NBA legend Dwayne Wade and His Trans Kid: ‘You Gone Too F**kin Far. That is a Male!’

Being this involves an NBA legend, any chances I could have tagged this otherwise?  I decided to play it safe. but thing some sports fans that dont do politics might be interested in this.

I get that some on here aren't fans of rap, but we all need to work together, and Lil Boosie is spitting the truth here, even more straight fire than that Warren Highlight video I stumbled upon.   Is anyone going to be "brave" enough to stand up and defend this degeneracy?  Bravery by Boosie, the folks that run the entertainment industry don't  like when you stand up against their projects.  

Boosie is tellin’ it like it is.

2D20027A-BFC3-44F1-A3B1-7AD990F4719E-48xPublished Feb 18, 2020
pjimage-2020-02-18T172822.023-1200x630.j

Iconic rapper Boosie BadAzz, formally known as Lil Boosie, went hard on NBA star Dwayne Wade in an Instagram video today posted from a Planet Fitness gym.

Boosie called out Wade for promoting his transgender kid, who the NBA legend claims is a girl. Wade has gone on publicity junkets recently claiming that he accepts that his birth son is now a girl and urges other parents to harbor their child’s delusions even if it may put them in extreme danger.

“I gotta say something about this s**t, brah. Dwayne Wade, you gone too f**kin far, dog,” he said to start his spirited rant.

“That is a male, a 12-year-old, at 12 they don’t even know… they don’t even know what they next meal gonna be!” Boosie exclaimed.

take our poll - story continues below
  • Should Mitt Romney be EXPELLED from the U.S. Senate by the GOP for his vote to convict President Trump? 

Boosie was just getting warmed up from there as he continued to let loose on the former NBA Finals MVP who has been seduced and indoctrinated by the LGBT agenda.

He added: “He might meet a woman, anything, at 16, and fall in love with her, but his d*ck be gone, how he gonna.. like, bruh, you going too far, dog. Don’t cut his d*ck off, bruh. Like, bruh. For real. If he gonna be gay, let him be gay, but don’t cut his d*ck off, bruh.”

“Don’t cut his f**kin d*ck off, Dwayne Wade, bruh. You f**kin trippin, dog. You trippin, dog,” Boosie said to capstone his traditionalist appeal to Wade.

Big League Politics has reported on Wade’s disgraceful media campaign to defend his 12-year-old boy’s transition:

Former NBA star Dwayne Wade has emerged as the spokesman for LGBT insanity since retiring from the NBA in 2019, as his son has decided to become a girl.

The LGBT agenda has caused his 12-year-old son Zion to develop a case of gender confusion. He is now calling himself “Zaya” and claiming to be a girl trapped in a boy’s body.

Wade is harboring his pre-teen son’s feelings, and going on a nationwide tour to urge other parents to neglect their duties as parents. He spoke with lesbian talk show host Ellen Degeneres to celebrate his son’s transgenderism this week.

“First of all, I think it’s what every parent should be, is what you’re being right now, which is unconditionally loving your child and supporting your child in whoever they are,” DeGeneres told Wade.

“Once Zaya… originally born Zion as a boy – came home and said, ‘Hey, so I want to talk to you guys. I think going forward I’m ready to live my truth, and I want to be referenced as ‘she’ and ‘her.’ I would love for you guys to call me Zaya,’ ” Wade said.

“So internally, now it’s our job to go out and get information, to reach out to every relationship that we have, and we’re just trying to figure out as much information as we can to make sure we give our child the best opportunity to be her best self,” he added.

So far, Boosie is one of the few with the courage to speak out against the transgender plague that is sweeping through the African-American community. Perhaps his bold words will inspire others to take a stand.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/boosie-badazz-goes-h-a-m-on-dwayne-wade-and-his-trans-kid-you-gone-too-fkin-far-that-is-a-male/

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

56 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Big props to Boosie. This shit is getting completely out of hand

The only person to speak up so far while people are happy to post about plenty of other stuff here in the non Bills section.  Kind of telling.

Makes what Boosie did stand out even more, when anonymous people online are too scared to click a thumbs up or say a sentence like you.  It shows you how controlled our minds are by fear......maybe folks will stop thinking out of fear and lend their spiriual energy in that 12 year old's direction(note I'll leave the gender out of the mention).

What id the kid goes through with the surgery?  Like Boosie said, they dont even know what theyre going to eat in awhile, let alone be certain a few years from now you still want to be a chick.

Hip, this is why the MEDIA is one of my biggest targets.They plant these seeds of thought, and even a mega rich star couldnt prevent them from taking root.  I'm generally about choiice, but not when through unconscious subversion....especially of a minor.

• Like 2

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

I think it would be wise not to allow gender reassigning surgery until a person is at least 18 years old and had time for there brain to develop before they make a life changing decision.

We don't want to allow a 12 year old or a young teenager to make a this kind of serious decision until they have had time to think about it.

• Like 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

No sex changes before 25 years old and the first solution should be to prescribe you the hormones that correspond to your biological sex.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

No sex changes before 25 years old and the first solution should be to prescribe you the hormones that correspond to your biological sex.

I'm not sure what the exact age should be, but I seem to remmeber that the brain is still developing at 18....though folkls can kill and be killed in wars for "their" country at that age, although not buy beer.  I'd have to put more thought into it.  Why did you choose 25?

I think there is a much bigger issue here than at what age they can get it, tough.  This boy is ALREADY spending his youth as a girl, and even your law of being 25 is in place, and he changes his mind at maybe 23 and is saved, he's lost a good chunk of his youth(and a chunk of legal adulthood even) living as a member of the gender he won't spending the rest of his life as.  I don't think most of us realize that could cause a lot of problems.

The ROOT cause of this is something that hasn;t been mentioned yet.  Do you suppose some physical disease could be causing young boys to want this when that was not the case until relatively recently?

Boy o boy. I forbid my kids to get tattoos before age of 18 because they might regret it later because teens dont tend to know what they want. Now this...

But one question. Is Wade only referring to him as her or are they really planning a surgery? I did not find anything about the surgery but only quickly skimmed through it.

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I'm not sure what the exact age should be, but I seem to remember that the brain is still developing at 18....though folks can kill and be killed in wars for "their" country at that age, although not buy beer.

Or vote  but not buy a pack of smokes

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

it's a sad situation. 

I believe this is an identity disorder.  It's not about sex which is what you do;  it's about identity which is who you are.   Subscribing to the mind-body dichotomy leads to the acceptance that someone can be one sex in the mind and another in the body.

Funny how the government will step in if you spank your kid.  Do you think they would touch this?  No.

• Like 1

It's interesting how stalwart those that are born before the 80s are against the transgender community.  They aren't harming anybody but apparently themselves according the some of you.  Let them live their lives.  If ya'll want to parent someone elses' child so badly go adopt a kid who needs it.

23 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It's interesting how stalwart those that are born before the 80s are against the transgender community.  They aren't harming anybody but apparently themselves according the some of you.  Let them live their lives.  If ya'll want to parent someone elses' child so badly go adopt a kid who needs it.

I don’t know where you get that from. The whole point of this post is that the parents are taking the choice away from a 12-year-old. I was born in the 60s and trust me I am very accepting of the transgender and other alternate lifestyle communities. Well I’m not a fan of fire made up identifiers that don’t really describe anything such as gender neutral and gender queer and non-binary and all of that ridiculousness. Gender flexible. What the fuck does that even mean?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t know where you get that from. The whole point of this post is that the parents are taking the choice away from a 12-year-old. I was born in the 60s and trust me I am very accepting of the transgender and other alternate lifestyle communities. Well I’m not a fan of fire made up identifiers that don’t really describe anything such as gender neutral and gender queer and non-binary and all of that ridiculousness. Gender flexible. What the fuck does that even mean?

it's very clearly the child's choice.  The wade family is not forcing their child to take hormones or whatever, they are leaving it up to the child.  I thought that's the point of the thread?  Not to trust a 12 year old to make life altering decisions?  I somewhat agree with that statement.  But it's not my child so I honestly do not give a fuck.

I know a lot of people in that community out here in LA and trust me, the people that are "gender flexible" that Monday Wednesday Friday are a girl and the other days are a boy are not respected in the community.  They are using it as a mask that they want to just take off and put on whenever they want, those are the people that are making it look like a joke.

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I know a lot of people in that community out here in LA and trust me, the people that are "gender flexible" that Monday Wednesday Friday are a girl and the other days are a boy are not respected in the community.  They are using it as a mask that they want to just take off and put on whenever they want, those are the people that are making it look like a joke.

Yep, that's my point, exploiting something that they can try and taker advantage of for whatever silly reason they can think of

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I'm not sure what the exact age should be, but I seem to remmeber that the brain is still developing at 18....though folkls can kill and be killed in wars for "their" country at that age, although not buy beer.  I'd have to put more thought into it.  Why did you choose 25?

Because from my psychology degree I learned that the brain doesn't fully develop until age 25. In my personal experience I didn't start figuring shit out in life until about that age though it took many years from there to start putting it together.

Brain Maturity Extends Well Beyond Teen Years

TONY COX, host: I'm Tony Cox and this is TELL ME MORE from NPR News. Michel Martin is away. We'd like to spend this part of the program talking about the passage from childhood to adulthood and how that may be tougher for one distinct group of young people.

Most of the privileges and responsibilities of adulthood are legally granted by the age of 18. That's when you can vote, enlist in the military, move out on your own, but is that the true age of maturity? A growing body of science says, no. That critical parts of the brain involved in decision-making are not fully developed until years later at age 25 or so.

In a moment, we'll hear about how child advocates are hoping to use this research to change the laws about their foster care. But first, to learn more about adolescent brain development and maturity, we are joined now by neuroscientist, Sandra Aamodt. She is the coauthor of the book, "Welcome to Your Child's Brain: How the Mind Grows from Conception to College."

Sandra, welcome to the program. It's nice to have you.

Dr. SANDRA AAMODT: It's nice to be here.

COX: Is this idea that the brains of 18 year olds aren't fully developed a matter of settled science?

AAMODT: Yes. The car rental companies got to it first, but neuroscientists have caught up and brain scans show clearly that the brain is not fully finished developing until about age 25.

COX: To not be too clinical in the spin that we put on this, what parts of the brain are we talking about and what changes happen between the ages of 18 and, let's say, 25?

AAMODT: So the changes that happen between 18 and 25 are a continuation of the process that starts around puberty, and 18 year olds are about halfway through that process. Their prefrontal cortex is not yet fully developed. That's the part of the brain that helps you to inhibit impulses and to plan and organize your behavior to reach a goal.

And the other part of the brain that is different in adolescence is that the brain's reward system becomes highly active right around the time of puberty and then gradually goes back to an adult level, which it reaches around age 25 and that makes adolescents and young adults more interested in entering uncertain situations to seek out and try to find whether there might be a possibility of gaining something from those situations.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

I wonder if that's why so many people as they get older use the age of 25 when they describe how they "feel inside"

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Don’t cut off his dick brah lol

• Like 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

On 2/21/2020 at 1:53 PM, HipKat said:

You can tie your penis in a knot

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 8:19 AM, StraightJ said:

Being this involves an NBA legend, any chances I could have tagged this otherwise?  I decided to play it safe. but thing some sports fans that dont do politics might be interested in this.

I get that some on here aren't fans of rap, but we all need to work together, and Lil Boosie is spitting the truth here, even more straight fire than that Warren Highlight video I stumbled upon.   Is anyone going to be "brave" enough to stand up and defend this degeneracy?  Bravery by Boosie, the folks that run the entertainment industry don't  like when you stand up against their projects.  

Boosie is tellin’ it like it is.

2D20027A-BFC3-44F1-A3B1-7AD990F4719E-48xPublished Feb 18, 2020
pjimage-2020-02-18T172822.023-1200x630.j

Iconic rapper Boosie BadAzz, formally known as Lil Boosie, went hard on NBA star Dwayne Wade in an Instagram video today posted from a Planet Fitness gym.

Boosie called out Wade for promoting his transgender kid, who the NBA legend claims is a girl. Wade has gone on publicity junkets recently claiming that he accepts that his birth son is now a girl and urges other parents to harbor their child’s delusions even if it may put them in extreme danger.

“I gotta say something about this s**t, brah. Dwayne Wade, you gone too f**kin far, dog,” he said to start his spirited rant.

“That is a male, a 12-year-old, at 12 they don’t even know… they don’t even know what they next meal gonna be!” Boosie exclaimed.

take our poll - story continues below
  • Should Mitt Romney be EXPELLED from the U.S. Senate by the GOP for his vote to convict President Trump? 

Boosie was just getting warmed up from there as he continued to let loose on the former NBA Finals MVP who has been seduced and indoctrinated by the LGBT agenda.

He added: “He might meet a woman, anything, at 16, and fall in love with her, but his d*ck be gone, how he gonna.. like, bruh, you going too far, dog. Don’t cut his d*ck off, bruh. Like, bruh. For real. If he gonna be gay, let him be gay, but don’t cut his d*ck off, bruh.”

“Don’t cut his f**kin d*ck off, Dwayne Wade, bruh. You f**kin trippin, dog. You trippin, dog,” Boosie said to capstone his traditionalist appeal to Wade.

Big League Politics has reported on Wade’s disgraceful media campaign to defend his 12-year-old boy’s transition:

Former NBA star Dwayne Wade has emerged as the spokesman for LGBT insanity since retiring from the NBA in 2019, as his son has decided to become a girl.

The LGBT agenda has caused his 12-year-old son Zion to develop a case of gender confusion. He is now calling himself “Zaya” and claiming to be a girl trapped in a boy’s body.

Wade is harboring his pre-teen son’s feelings, and going on a nationwide tour to urge other parents to neglect their duties as parents. He spoke with lesbian talk show host Ellen Degeneres to celebrate his son’s transgenderism this week.

“First of all, I think it’s what every parent should be, is what you’re being right now, which is unconditionally loving your child and supporting your child in whoever they are,” DeGeneres told Wade.

“Once Zaya… originally born Zion as a boy – came home and said, ‘Hey, so I want to talk to you guys. I think going forward I’m ready to live my truth, and I want to be referenced as ‘she’ and ‘her.’ I would love for you guys to call me Zaya,’ ” Wade said.

“So internally, now it’s our job to go out and get information, to reach out to every relationship that we have, and we’re just trying to figure out as much information as we can to make sure we give our child the best opportunity to be her best self,” he added.

So far, Boosie is one of the few with the courage to speak out against the transgender plague that is sweeping through the African-American community. Perhaps his bold words will inspire others to take a stand.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/boosie-badazz-goes-h-a-m-on-dwayne-wade-and-his-trans-kid-you-gone-too-fkin-far-that-is-a-male/

Ain't nothing in this world is free

Straight knows what I'm talking about

I am not familiar with what transgender means. Does it mean you feel differently or does it mean you have already passed a surgery and changed your body?

So does Wade plan to have his kid surgically changed or "only" let him feel as woman. The first one I would say is critical, the second one, well, whatever they want.

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents