Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Buried in IG Report: How an FBI Team in Rome Gave Steele Highly Guarded Secrets

A month before the 2016 presidential election, the FBI met Christopher Steele in Rome and apparently unlawfully shared with the foreign opposition researcher some of the bureau’s most closely held secrets, according to unpublicized disclosures in the recent Justice Department Inspector General report on abuses of federal surveillance powers.

What’s more, Steele, the former British spy who compiled the “dossier” of conspiracy theories for the Hillary Clinton campaign, was promised $15,000 to attend the briefing by FBI agents eager to maintain his cooperation in their Trump-Russia collusion investigation codenamed Crossfire Hurricane.

That investigation was so closely guarded that only a handful of top officials and agents at the FBI were allowed to know about it.

501530_5_.png
Michael Gaeta, right, one of the FBI agents who met with Christopher Steele, top photo, in Rome on Oct. 3, 2016. Gaeta is shown later the same month at a university discussion in Rome on transnational organized crime.
John Cabot University

The report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz details how a team of FBI agents in early October 2016 shared with Steele extensive classified materials, just weeks before the bureau cut off ties with him for leaking his own research to the media. The secrets included foreign intelligence information still considered so sensitive that the IG’s report refers to it even now only as coming from a “Friendly Foreign Government.” In fact, this is a reference to Australia. That country’s ambassador to Britain sent the United States a tip about loose talk by junior Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos. The FBI has described that as the predicate for its Trump-Russia investigation

(Much)MORE:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/02/13/buried_in_ig_report_fbi_gave_steele_highly_protected_secrets_122394.html?utm_campaign=ora_player&utm_medium=ora-video-widget&utm_source=polls

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

And Donald Trump is still a criminal. I’m sorry, I meant to say that impeached Donald Trump is still a criminal

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

And Donald Trump is still a criminal. I’m sorry, I meant to say that impeached Donald Trump is still a criminal

Not sure what that has to do with these wrongdoings though???

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Not sure what that has to do with these wrongdoings though???

These wrong-doings are typically posted as deflecting or whataboutisms. I’m just keeping the focus where it belongs

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I've been hearing about this for a long time and usually how something like this operates is that a source gives you information which you verify before acting. What actually happened was that Steele was being given information by US alphabet agencies and then would feed it back to them in his reports which they'd then use to open investigations and FISA warrants. That is not how law enforcement or investigations work and it was all an information laundering scheme to given the appearance of legitimacy solely to cover the paperwork justifying spying on a political rival (Trump). If any Democrat still can't see that and call foul then they support police state tyrants, end of story.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I've been hearing about this for a long time and usually how something like this operates is that a source gives you information which you verify before acting. What actually happened was that Steele was being given information by US alphabet agencies and then would feed it back to them in his reports which they'd then use to open investigations and FISA warrants. That is not how law enforcement or investigations work and it was all an information laundering scheme to given the appearance of legitimacy solely to cover the paperwork justifying spying on a political rival (Trump). If any Democrat still can't see that and call foul then they support police state tyrants, end of story.

I just replied to one of the TDS members with a link of your Mediium article again, after @Meathead was going on about  how Republicans ignore when people break the law(I think it was in the thread about TDS folks were celebrating the crash icrash and possible death of the fella in the Daytona 500.   Maybe you can see if he "ignores" these things.  Just to be clear, the portion of the article I printed mentioned the meeting was unlawful, and I wanted to make sure that is correct to possible male an illustration of hypocrisy to Meat.  Would I be correct in doing so?

13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I just replied to one of the TDS members with a link of your Mediium article again, after @Meathead was going on about  how Republicans ignore when people break the law(I think it was in the thread about TDS folks were celebrating the crash icrash and possible death of the fella in the Daytona 500.   Maybe you can see if he "ignores" these things.  Just to be clear, the portion of the article I printed mentioned the meeting was unlawful, and I wanted to make sure that is correct to possible male an illustration of hypocrisy to Meat.  Would I be correct in doing so?

I believe so but you won't make much headway with him. 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Would I be correct in doing so?

Nope.  Here's what you can expect:

crimes.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Nope.  Here's what you can expect:

crimes.jpg

I can't count how many times I've gone through this

I had one leftard tell me to go use google to find the specific examples of Trump being a ra,a,a,a,a,a,a,acist LOL

On 2/20/2020 at 10:01 AM, HipKat said:

And your still a retarded mentally ill leftist.

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

I can't count how many times I've gone through this

I had one leftard tell me to go use google to find the specific examples of Trump being a ra,a,a,a,a,a,a,acist LOL

LOL.  It's like that every time.  Lefties are mentally challenged.  Get them off the mantra/script and they're absolutely lost.  Pathetic.

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2020 at 10:01 AM, HipKat said:

Who give a shit about a partisan sham impeachment?  Fuck that.  Did absolutely nothing to tarnish our President in any way.  Complete and utter failure.  You guys are such assholes.  LOL

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  It's like that every time.  Lefties are mentally challenged.  Get them off the mantra/script and they're absolutely lost.  Pathetic.

That's why they call them NPCs.

- Howard Beale, Network