23 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Just have to remember WWJD

Me or Lit?  Glad TWD is either not on, or lurking in great restraint.....  

I dont want to say anything, but if you saw the question I asked Lit and then changed my mind and demanded he not answer(in case it could prompt a lie), I realllllly hope that is not the scenario.  Truly.   I was was getting a beter vibe, but sometimes the mind can look at more possibilities than are necessary).  But yeah, if you go back to that question, you'll see what has me concerned.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

20 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Even though you are exhibiting spitefulness(not The Spirit) in the Shoutbox now, cheering becuase the public has been told they can't react(a bit hypocrital lol, and the only reason this guy interests you is to hurt a man you have sinful hatred of, and the rationalizations are ancillary), in here this seems like it may have been correct in SOME circumstances, and may have been in good will.  I cant say.

EDIT:have no concern of my opinion, it isn't the one that counts.  I'm trying to be of help.

But it could also be wrong.  What if he is talking to folks who already have faith but maybe have fallen away a bit, like when G*d himself allegedly revisited you?  That might be closer to testifying.

Worth consideration....at least as much as when you were debating me over what frawk meant with his description of moral/oral turptitude in a claim against the good name of Sack.

Maybe someone else can weigh in.  Weigh....Frawk called Sack fat, so maybe that means his opinion carries more weight and I would like it.

Testifying is relating your experience in how you came to Christ. This is not that. Telling people that Christ is alive and to embrace it is not testifying. It’s proselytizing. It’s spreading the word of Christ. Obviously you’re not a religious man or at least not a Christian but I’m pretty sure from your post that you’re just not religious so stop acting like you know what the fuck you’re talking about all the time. Because you obviously don’t. Sorry I’m not trying to hurt you, Because I know how you get wounded anytime somebody stands up to you or disagrees with you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Who would win in a fight Jesus or Muhammad?

....or are they one and the same?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Testifying is relating your experience in how you came to Christ. This is not that. Telling people that Christ is alive and to embrace it is not testifying. It’s proselytizing. It’s spreading the word of Christ. Obviously you’re not a religious man or at least not a Christian but I’m pretty sure from your post that you’re just not religious so stop acting like you know what the fuck you’re talking about all the time. Because you obviously don’t. Sorry I’m not trying to hurt you, Because I know how you get wounded anytime somebody stands up to you or disagrees with you

Yeah, nice digd at the end there.  You dont know anything about if I am hurt, you appear to assume and project based on your own inner model.  Now if you said at times get upset, ok.  Does that sound like I am now?  Im not.  Sounded to me like YOU were riled! lol....  and you broke a commandment and judged my spirituality because I didnt know a definition the same way you did....f***ing really?  And you wonder why some people of faith get a bad name when you have others trashing people over a definition?  What the bleep. SMH.

Most of my post agreed with you, and yet you lash out.  

And as I stated, when people of faith read it, he is not proselytizing

Cant do that to people who are there.  You could call that encouraging or numerous things.

The audacity to make assumptions because someone doesn't use the exact same definitions.  That's not WJWD.  

I dont want to argue, and I dont want to tell you not to reply because I imagine you want to argue, i may or may not read your reply.  Arguing is not what puts someone in a spirtiual place...not a good one I'd guess lo;l.  Have a beer!!

• Barf 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

8 minutes ago, pkschul said:

Is that you, TWD?  You seem cut of the same cloth

25 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Modus operandi of the OP is to what? ... To trigger reaction. 

Call me triggered.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, pkschul said:

Modus operandi of the OP is to what? ... To trigger reaction. 

Call me triggered.

Maybe I'm like Charlie Brown wanted to kick that football finally, but I had a feeling it was going to be different this time.  Of course now that I said they, I may have sealed TWD's fate in a less than optimal direction.  

and lol at triggered!!  that word amuses me for some reason.  Some of the other words of thre club like "unhinged" are enjoyable to me as well.  I'm a fan of words, PK.  On a good day, maybe even a wordsmith.  Other days, well I think I possess the potential to snoke a cigarette with style one day, if I work at it.

So are you really Batman?

1 minute ago, StraightJ said:

Maybe I'm like Charlie Brown wanted to kick that football finally, but I had a feeling it was going to be different this time.  Of course now that I said they, I may have sealed TWD's fate in a less than optimal direction.  

and lol at triggered!!  that word amuses me for some reason.  Some of the other words of thre club like "unhinged" are enjoyable to me as well.  I'm a fan of words, PK.  On a good day, maybe even a wordsmith.  Other days, well I think I possess the potential to snoke a cigarette with style one day, if I work at it.

So are you really Batman?

I prefer Boomerman. Funny thing is, I'm not even a true Boomer.

1 minute ago, pkschul said:

I prefer Boomerman. Funny thing is, I'm not even a true Boomer.

Ive had someone on here call me it, but I dont get it.  Is that supposed to be an insult because the person is old?  The dude calling it to me(for some reason I dont get, lack of creaitivity? lol) seemed to have that intent.  He's not a regular here.

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Yeah, nice digd at the end there.  You dont know anything about if I am hurt, you appear to assume and project based on your own inner model.  Now if you said at times get upset, ok.  Does that sound like I am now?  Im not.  Sounded to me like YOU were riled! lol....  and you broke a commandment and judged my spirituality because I didnt know a definition the same way you did....f***ing really?  And you wonder why some people of faith get a bad name when you have others trashing people over a definition?  What the bleep. SMH.

Cant do that to people who are there.  You could call that encouraging or numerous things.

The audacity to make assumptions because someone doesn't use the exact same definitions.  That's not WJWD.  

I dont want to argue, and I dont want to tell you not to reply because I imagine you want to argue, i may or may not read your reply.  Arguing is not what puts someone in a spirtiual place...not a good one I'd guess lo;l.  Have a beer!!

See? I apologized, knowing how you react, which is just how you reacted

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Actually to testify is to witness to God. A testimony is your coming to Christ, but either way it seems like a dumb thing to get hung up on, or to call someone out on when I feel you were partially trying to be funny. At least I know I was. 

testify; to bear witness; to affirm fact as truth

this was not aimed at you, more toward my ignorer. 

• Like 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

A testimony is your coming to Christ

You said: A testimony is your coming to Christ

I said: Testifying is relating your experience in how you came to Christ.

Then you say I'm wrong??? This is what Trump worship does, it eats away at your brain like a Meth addiction, but then you follow that fake version Christianity, too, so no surprise

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, pkschul said:

No contest. Muhammad is dead and buried a long time ago. Jesus was resurrected.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

You said: A testimony is your coming to Christ

I said: Testifying is relating your experience in how you came to Christ.

Then you say I'm wrong??? This is what Trump worship does, it eats away at your brain like a Meth addiction, but then you follow that fake version Christianity, too, so no surprise

I’m Lutheran so idk what your idea of fake Christianity is. But it’s funny that you call mine fake, but you don’t believe that the Bible is the true word of God. You seem to believe the only true parts of the Bible are the parts you want to live by. 

In all honesty other than you saying your Christian, there is nothing that identifies you as being Christian. 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

14 hours ago, StraightJ said:

No, I'd come up with something a tad more creative, avant-garde and esoteric 

4 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m Lutheran so idk what your idea of fake Christianity is. But it’s funny that you call mine fake, but you don’t believe that the Bible is the true word of God. You seem to believe the only true parts of the Bible are the parts you want to live by. 

Lutheran =pretend catholics. My German  Wisconsin  relatives were Lutheran. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lutheran =pretend catholics. My German  Wisconsin  relatives were Lutheran. 

Wels? That’s my church lol

16 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

and your birthday is 2 days before mine

So what does that mean? We’re related?

do you have a fixation on people’s age?

13 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So what does that mean? We’re related?

do you have a fixation on people’s age?

no, i was just looking if your bio said something about Wisconsin

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

no, i was just looking if your bio said something about Wisconsin

No I live in FL, the church I go to is Divine Savior Lutheran in West Palm beach. I started going there because of some friends that go there. The wife has some family in Green Bay though

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

In all honesty other than you saying your Christian, there is nothing that identifies you as being Christian. 

Relax, Skippy, I thought you were Catholic. I never said the Bible isn't the word of God, I said men with an agenda decided what to include in it's assembly and to correct you, there's nothing about me that Religious

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Relax, Skippy, I thought you were Catholic. I never said the Bible isn't the word of God, I said men with an agenda decided what to include in it's assembly and to correct you, there's nothing about me that Religious

What parts were added from these “men with agendas”? Not the Old Testament, that was preserved by the Essenes and kept in the caves of Qumran.

The New Testament was originally called the Muritorian Cannon, which was 22 of the 27 books of the New Testament and ages back to 170 AD. It included all four gospels, Acts, thirteen of Paul’s letters, 1, 2, 3 John, Jude, and Revelation. The final New Testament canon was first identified by the church father Athanasius in AD 367 and ratified by the Council of Carthage in AD 397. But historians date the complete New Testament further back than 397.

so what parts were added or changed?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

What parts were added from these “men with agendas”? Not the Old Testament, that was preserved by the Essenes and kept in the caves of Qumran.

The New Testament was originally called the Muritorian Cannon, which was 22 of the 27 books of the New Testament and ages back to 170 AD. It included all four gospels, Acts, thirteen of Paul’s letters, 1, 2, 3 John, Jude, and Revelation. The final New Testament canon was first identified by the church father Athanasius in AD 367 and ratified by the Council of Carthage in AD 397. But historians date the complete New Testament further back than 397.

so what parts were added or changed?

You seem to know a good bit more about the subject than our friend Hip-Kat.  LOL.  Imagine that.