Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Fatass Offered Wiki-Troll Assange a Pardon in Return for a Lie About Russia

Because of course he did.  He is pres crime spree. Criming is what he does.  Fatass is straight up mob so he never does anything without a beard in between......

Donald Trump 'offered Julian Assange a pardon if he denied Russia link to hack

Donald Trump offered Julian Assange a pardon if he would say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic party emails, a court in London has been told.

The extraordinary claim was made at Westminster magistrates court before the opening next week of Assange’s legal battle to block attempts to extradite him to the US.

3500.jpg?width=460&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=5b3023c38e4b67b61a3666c2907b7733

Assange’s barrister, Edward Fitzgerald QC, referred to evidence alleging that the former US Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher had been to see Assange, now 48, while he was still in the Ecuadorian embassy in August 2017.

Assange appeared in court on Wednesday by videolink from Belmarsh prison, wearing dark tracksuit bottoms and a brown jumper over a white shirt.

A statement from Assange’s lawyer Jennifer Robinson shows “Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange … said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC [Democratic National Committee] leaks”, Fitzgerald told Westminster magistrates court.

uvexlihn3xul1eszg.jpg

• Trump 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

oh my god nooooooo

figured id feign outrage since we seem to only have that for political leverage and not real serious issues

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Sad, very sad....that nobody on here gives 2 shits about the wrongful imprisonment and torture of assange, but as soon as something that can defame Trump is rumored, they post about him.  

Complete and disgusting lack of class from the TDS syndicate.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

7 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Sad, very sad....that nobody on here gives 2 shits about the wrongful imprisonment and torture of assange, but as soon as something that can defame Trump is rumored, they post about him.  

Precisely.  I just shake my head in disgust.  Four more years!!!!!

In a shocking development, the MAGAT brigade tells you to ignore the facts in front of you and simply worship dear leader.  Embrace the crime!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Precisely.  I just shake my head in disgust.  Four more years!!!!!

It's kind of how the establishment tried to use the rest of us, as pawns.  It's really sad to see someone like Assange, who dedicated himself to helping the average man know the truth, now being used as a simple pawn to defame someone a person does not like.  

Oddly, I i have a tab open in my browser with an Assange article I started reading the other night about his torture, written by someone who didn't believe it at first.  I was thinking about posting it here when I was done.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

17 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

apparently you do. but youre a loon so it doesnt matter.  but thanks for playing.

lol

Just now, 212frawk said:

In a shocking development, the MAGAT brigade tells you to ignore the facts in front of you and simply worship dear leader.  Embrace the crime!

LOL.  The latest bullshit that won't stick.  Happens over and over and over...........................

You guys are cartoon characters.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy said on a recording of Republican leaders made on June 15, 2016. Some of the lawmakers on the tape laughed at McCarthy’s comment. Then McCarthy quickly added: “Swear to God.”

Majority Leader McCarthy in 2016: 'I think Putin pays Trump'

• Sad 1

lol

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  The latest bullshit that won't stick.  Happens over and over and over...........................

You guys are cartoon characters.

it not sticking and it being true are two different things

lol

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

it not sticking and it being true are two different things

Please tell us all in 250 words or less exactly how it makes you feel that Donald Trump remains President of the United States.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Please tell us all in 250 words or less exactly how it makes you feel that Donald Trump remains President of the United States.

Only if you tell me in 50 words or less why you threw away all of your credibility defending the indefensible. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Only if you tell me in 50 words or less why you threw away all of your credibility defending the indefensible. 

LOL.  You big kidder.  You need to do what I did and go to a Trump rally.  Talk about inspirational!  Donald Jr. was the "warm up act" and he was fine as well.  You should look into it.  :classic_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You big kidder.  You need to do what I did and go to a Trump rally.  Talk about inspirational!  Donald Jr. was the "warm up act" and he was fine as well.  You should look into it.  :classic_biggrin:

I'd sooner go to your house for moonshine than go to a fatass cult assembly

lol

15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I'd sooner go to your house for moonshine than go to a fatass cult assembly

LOL.  Come on.  I can see you fitting right in with the rally crowd.  Heck, I'll even bring a jug.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Come on.  I can see you fitting right in with the rally crowd.  Heck, I'll even bring a jug.

Jethro.jpg

lol

Donald has been accused of impropriety yet again?  Oh, dear. Somehow this keeps happening, doesn't it?

Julian Assange is now the latest dirty lying rat in Trump World to be vilified. It certainly is amazing how often it is that someone lies through their teeth about something Donald got up to and how in each and every instance Donald is the one who is telling the truth and is completely innocent.

Julian Assange: Trump 'offered pardon for Russia denial'

A lawyer for Julian Assange has alleged that President Donald Trump offered to pardon the Wikileaks founder, if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the 2016 US election.

The offer is said to have been conveyed by the former Republican Congressman, Dana Rohrabacher.

Assange's barrister revealed the claim at Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of an extradition hearing next week.

The White House said the claim was "a complete fabrication and a total lie".

Leaked emails published by Wikileaks ahead of the 2016 vote contained embarrassing details about the Democratic Party, and were seen to have damaged its presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Assange has previously denied receiving the material from the Kremlin, although Russian intelligence officials have been indicted in the US for the leak.

Assange is facing extradition to the US on 18 charges over earlier leaks of diplomatic cables.

He faces up to 175 years in prison if found guilty.

His barrister, Edward Fitzgerald QC, told Westminster Magistrates Court there was evidence that former Congressman Rohrabacher made the pardon offer.

Mr Rohrabacher, known for his outspoken support for Russian President Vladimir Putin, visited the Ecuadorian embassy in August 2017, where Assange was staying, he said.

Dana Rohrabacher leaves the House Republican leadership election in Longworth Building on 14 November 2018.Dana Rohrabacher narrowly lost his congressional seat in 2018

At the time, Russia was widely suspected of stealing embarrassing Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails, which were published by Wikileaks -- although Mr Assange has denied Russian involvement.

Mr Fitzgerald said a statement from Assange's lawyer Jennifer Robinson showed "Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks."

District Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled the evidence admissible in court.

The BBC has tried to reach Mr Rohrabacher for a response.

Responding to the claims, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said: "The President barely knows Dana Rohrabacher other than he's an ex-congressman. He's never spoken to him on this subject or almost any subject.

"It is is a complete fabrication and a total lie."

Mr Trump has previously praised him as "a great congressman" who "works hard and is respected by all".

The Wall Street Journal reported in 2017 that he had contacted the White House in an attempt to secure a pardon for Mr Assange.

The paper said that, under Mr Rohrabacher's terms, Mr Assange was required to provide "proof" that Russia was not the source of hacked emails published by Wikileaks during the 2016 US election.

In 2018, the US Department of Justice charged 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking emails from the DNC and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, as part of a plot to influence the outcome of the election.

Extradition charges

The 18 charges faced by Mr Assange include conspiring to commit computer intrusion, and relate to the publication of hundreds of thousands of classified documents leaked by former US army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning a decade ago.

His extradition hearing is due to begin at Woolwich Crown Court on Monday, starting with a week of legal argument.

It is then due to be adjourned before resuming on May 18 with three weeks of evidence.

Assange has been held on remand in Belmarsh prison since last September, after serving a 50-week jail sentence for breaching bail conditions.

He went into the Ecuadorian embassy in 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden on allegations of sexual offences, which he always denied and which were later dropped.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51566470

Image result for donald trump mafia boss meme

23 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Jethro.jpg

I done graduated the sixth grade!  Great TV program.  Jethro was the straw that stirred the drink on that show.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I done graduated the sixth grade!  Great TV program.  Jethro was the straw that stirred the drink on that show.

But Elly Mae was the one that made the straw come to attention!

5A94339F-A389-449A-9D54-9C20DD6095F7.jpeg

28 minutes ago, jc856 said:

But Elly Mae was the one that made the straw come to attention!

5A94339F-A389-449A-9D54-9C20DD6095F7.jpeg

What in tarnation?  True enough.  LOL

Wikileaks.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I've been quoting cybersecurity pioneer(he ran for President on a platform of such!) for years on this.  Zerohedge also added KimDotcom as he weighed in.  This is SO simple to understand that.....well John said it in the first highlighted portion.  Seem to describe the worshippers of big government on here who believe in these crazy conspiracy theories?

John McAfee: 'I Can Guarantee You, It Was Not the Russians'

Profile picture for user The_Real_Fly
Fri, 12/30/2016 - 09:56

In case some of you were duped into believing this was evidence that proved Russia hacked the US elections, John McAfee would like to remind you that you're probably a high tier retard and would believe virtually anything your government told you. Crazy, but brilliant, John said “if it looks like the Russians did it, then I can guarantee you it was not the Russians.”

The Joint Analysis Report from the FBI contains an appendix that lists hundreds of IP addresses that were supposedly “used by Russian civilian and military intelligence services.” While some of those IP addresses are from Russia, the majority are from all over the world, which means that the hackers constantly faked their location.   McAfee argues that the report is a “fallacy,” explaining that hackers can fake their location, their language, and any markers that could lead back to them. Any hacker who had the skills to hack into the DNC would also be able to hide their tracks, he said   “If I was the Chinese and I wanted to make it look like the Russians did it, I would use Russian language within the code, I would use Russian techniques of breaking into the organization,” McAfee said, adding that, in the end, “there simply is no way to assign a source for any attack.”   However, McAfee does see a problem with the National Security Agency (NSA) being able to listen in on every conversation and read every text message and email of every American. Rather than focusing on disrupting the bad guys in foreign countries, McAfee thinks that “all of that effort has been placed on a country that is afraid of its own citizens.”   He claims that the only way he has been able to fully block the NSA from infecting his phone with spyware is by using a flip-phone too old to be hacked. He even goes as far as to call the iPhone the “ultimate spy device.”

Since the stakes are so high, thermonuclear war and all, the least the CIA and other wonderful intelligence agencies can do is provide sufficient evidence to the American people before they get annihilated under the winds of a 10,000 degree winter breeze. Or is that too much to ask? Judging by just about everything they've told us over the past 15 years, I'm inclined to believe the exact opposite is true.   Kim dot Com agrees with McAfee's assertions. This isn't exactly rocket science.kim

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/john-mcafee-i-can-guarantee-you-it-was-not-russians

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

apparently you do. but youre a loon so it doesnt matter.  but thanks for playing.

Yes, I do care about a man who is being deprived of basic human rights with torture and false imprisonment to begin with.  My message was obviously implying anyone other than myself.

And the IRONY that you call me a loon in a thread where YOU are the one promoting wild conspiracy theories?  Ones that even the lowest level hacker can tell you are not true?  I'd imagine even Lit would tell you the same.  This is NOT how it works.  Only someone extremely naive about hacking could possibly fall for this fairy tale.  Sadlly, like you, many Americans fit that description.