Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Obama taking credit for booming economy?

So which is it?
A the economy is doing awful and it’s Trumps fault?

B the economy is doing great and it’s all Obama’s doing?

6 mos ago everyone on the left was claiming(hoping) that we were getting ready to go into a recession, Trumps fault. But we didn’t so Obama is great. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-fires-back-after-obama-claims-credit-for-economic-boom

• Like 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

52 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So which is it?
A the economy is doing awful and it’s Trumps fault?

B the economy is doing great and it’s all Obama’s doing?

6 mos ago everyone on the left was claiming(hoping) that we were getting ready to go into a recession, Trumps fault. But we didn’t so Obama is great. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-fires-back-after-obama-claims-credit-for-economic-boom

I saw that too.  What a cocksucker.  And they say Trump as a big ego.

I don't know who was worse as President...............

Obama or the Bush's?

I guess you have to take your pick.

12 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Obama or the Bush's?

Obama because he promised to fix Bush’s mistakes. Thats what he ran on lol

• Like 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

26 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Obama or the Bush's?

Obongo

Well, the economy started rising in 2010 not 2017. Obama had more job creation. If the rate of job creation we had under Obama had continued since Trump took office, there'd be 1,000,000 more jobs created. Manufacturing jobs went into a "recession" last year.(Heather Long)

There's been way more Government Debt and the trade deficit has hit record highs under Trump.

(Heather Long)

The Stock Market is up 25% under Trump. It was up 46% under Obama after his first 3 years in office.

Trump and his advisers said the goal of the GOP tax cuts was to encourage businesses to spend and invest more in new equipment and factories, which would then help boost the economy in years to come. While there was a slight bounce in business spending in early 2018, it has since plunged (even turning negative in the spring of 2019), largely because of the trade war.

(Heather Long)

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

59 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You can makes numbers say whatever you want really.  This is news to Hip-Kat.

And still reigning as the stupidest fucking douchebag on the site: Blowman!!!

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And still reigning as the stupidest fucking douchebag on the site: Blowman!!!

What exactly is going on with my ignore status, Hipster????  LOL.  Am I in or out???  This in between stuff is quite unsettling.

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What exactly is going on with my ignore status, Hipster????  LOL.  Am I in or out???  This in between stuff is quite unsettling.

Annotation-2020-02-18-043802.jpg

Moron

• Haha 1
  • Finger 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Annotation-2020-02-18-043802.jpg

Moron

I thought you claimed I was no longer on ignore?  lol

And are the jobs under Trump as bad as the low-level jobs under Obama that replaced the good jobs that left?(I think I know the answer, unfortunately).  The establishment(both parties) is using these low level jobs as an excuse why we need to continually increase importing unskilled foreigners from 3rd world nations to fill them.  The ol' "Problem, Reaction, Solution" forumula, where the government tries to use new jobs as the "problem" portion of the ingredient, lol.

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I thought you claimed I was no longer on ignore?  lol

And are the jobs under Trump as bad as the low-level jobs under Obama that replaced the good jobs that left?(I think I know the answer, unfortunately).  The establishment(both parties) is using these low level jobs as an excuse why we need to continually increase importing unskilled foreigners from 3rd world nations to fill them.  The ol' "Problem, Reaction, Solution" forumula, where the government tries to use new jobs as the "problem" portion of the ingredient, lol.

You’re not. That’s Bowman and last I saw, it’s mostly the same low paying jobs, but technology itself is demanding more higher skilled workers

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The economy is a house of cards. It's being propped up by tax cuts, buy backs, and deregulation. 

The establishment will crash the economy once Bernie gets in office to scare people. We got probably 12 -14 months.

• Barf 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

25 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The economy is a house of cards. It's being propped up by tax cuts, buy backs, and deregulation. 

The establishment will crash the economy once Bernie gets in office to scare people. We got probably 12 -14 months.

One problem.  Old fart Bernie will not get in office.  LOL

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You’re not. That’s Bowman and last I saw, it’s mostly the same low paying jobs, but technology itself is demanding more higher skilled workers

I can see me in the edge of the picture you posted!!  That is not Bowman!  lol

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

44 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The economy is a bubble indeed, and while the reasons you listed play a part, I do not believe they play the majority of it.  I can get into it more later, but the first thing I'd look at is the overprinting of fiat currency which has nothing of value backing it, numbers made up out of air(fractional reserve banking), and I don't think the ever balloning national debt is helping.  Forcing other nations to use the petro dollar is one thing keeping the life support going, but a handful of countries have broken free of it.  Russia is one, which is another reason they are demonized by the crooked establishment(Saddam was another who was doing so, and we know how that ended).  

When I have more time I can add more if necessary.  

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, the economy started rising in 2010 not 2017. Obama had more job creation. If the rate of job creation we had under Obama had continued since Trump took office, there'd be 1,000,000 more jobs created. Manufacturing jobs went into a "recession" last year.(Heather Long)

There's been way more Government Debt and the trade deficit has hit record highs under Trump.

(Heather Long)

The Stock Market is up 25% under Trump. It was up 46% under Obama after his first 3 years in office.

Trump and his advisers said the goal of the GOP tax cuts was to encourage businesses to spend and invest more in new equipment and factories, which would then help boost the economy in years to come. While there was a slight bounce in business spending in early 2018, it has since plunged (even turning negative in the spring of 2019), largely because of the trade war.

(Heather Long)

You really don't understand basic economics if you feel that is true. It's okay either did Obama. He had no business sense. The president doesn't do as much to help the economy as they can hurt it. In other words if the government stays in its lane and out of business world more we would experience much higher peaks in the economic cycle. Obama had an opportunity to be the hero and ride the highs of that cycle but he failed miserably by implementing crippling regulations. Nothing he did was business friendly. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You really don't understand basic economics if you feel that is true. It's okay either did Obama. He had no business sense. The president doesn't do as much to help the economy as they can hurt it. In other words if the government stays in its lane and out of business world more we would experience much higher peaks in the economic cycle. Obama had an opportunity to be the hero and ride the highs of that cycle but he failed miserably by implementing crippling regulations. Nothing he did was business friendly. 

This

I seem to recall before Trump even took office, the day after the elections, the stock market had an EPIC gain.  Like RCAS said, it's it isn't really any President having magic powers to do anything good, just not doing bad.  The confidence of investors alone was evident on that day, when they learned they would not be facing the crippling regulations of Hypocritical Hillary.  

Still, unlike some of you, I am more a Main Street guy than a Wall Street fan. The private insttitution called the Federal Reserve(as federal as Federal Express) creating money out of thin air that is lent to the government at interest ending up in the hands of billionaires or even millionaires(while the rest of us get it later, after facing the hidden tax called inflation) really does not get me too excited.  I said the same when Obama had his recovery at the end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I seem to recall before Trump even took office, the day after the elections, the stock market had an EPIC gain.  Like RCAS said, it's it isn't really any President having magic powers to do anything good, just not doing bad.  The confidence of investors alone was evident on that day, when they learned they would not be facing the crippling regulations of Hypocritical Hillary.  

Still, unlike some of you, I am more a Main Street guy than a Wall Street fan. The private insttitution called the Federal Reserve(as federal as Federal Express) creating money out of thin air that is lent to the government at interest ending up in the hands of billionaires or even millionaires(while the rest of us get it later, after facing the hidden tax called inflation) really does not get me too excited.  I said the same when Obama had his recovery at the end.

Bernie Sanders would do wonders for the stock market..............NOT.  LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

The economy is a bubble indeed, and while the reasons you listed play a part, I do not believe they play the majority of it.  I can get into it more later, but the first thing I'd look at is the overprinting of fiat currency which has nothing of value backing it, numbers made up out of air(fractional reserve banking), and I don't think the ever balloning national debt is helping.  Forcing other nations to use the petro dollar is one thing keeping the life support going, but a handful of countries have broken free of it.  Russia is one, which is another reason they are demonized by the crooked establishment(Saddam was another who was doing so, and we know how that ended).  

When I have more time I can add more if necessary.  

We will always be at war with countries who dont have the Rothschild banks.

• Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

8 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I can see me in the edge of the picture you posted!!  That is not Bowman!  lol

Because you posted after the instances showing he's on ignore. I mean, you can literally SEE your post. Good GOD dude, did you forget to take your Ginko Biloba today?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Leave it to Obongo to try to steal our President's thunder.  It isn't working.  The people know Mr. Trump is behind the economic surge.  Thank you Mr. President!  :rockon:

• Like 1

He spent 8 years blaming Dubya for the economy and now 3 years into Trump he's taking credit for it which isn't true. By every metric he has failed to live up to Trump's accomplishments and the few that show positive for Obama are only due to the fact that we were so low that up was the only way to go. The great Palumbo debunks the latest Obama tweet in this article.

Obama Tries to Take Credit for Trump Economy, Fails

Obama failed to meet his own metrics.

WHjobschart.jpg

stimulus.jpg

You can read all about it at the link but this is the most damning of them all. GDP!

161004164148-us-slow-recovery-chart-780x

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network