Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

This President is a Dictator Authorizing KGB Style Harassment on the Citizens

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't see anything from Frawk. Sorry bud.

he blocked me because I routinely kicked his ass on his shitty thread.  He's a coward just like his dear leader.

Never forget

wn53p3frahji36czg.jpg

  • Like 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

You saw the thread I made with the slew of articles, within just a few days' span, illustrating the TDSers propensity for actual crime(as opposed to their ongoing conspiracy theories about you guys, and boogie men across the globe).  Their perverse desire to inflict harm on those they dislike should not be a surprise to anyone anymore.

They'd make excellent Nazis.  Maybe the SS is still recruiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Blowjob Might need to be reminded of the post I made several years ago explaining that at the end of the day, I’m not a nice guy. I have no desire to be nice to anybody and anytime I am nice, consider it a gift. If I like you, it’s rare and if I don’t like you, they’ll be no questioning that fact.

Don’t expect sugar and spice and puppy dog tails out of me because you won’t get it. Donald Trump is a piece of shit and I’ve lost my patience with everybody who is stupid enough to keep supporting him. Fuck Trump!

Ooooooooh.  Tough guy, huh?  LOL.  What a complete douchebag.  Guy needs to check himself into a mental hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

he blocked me because I routinely kicked his ass on his shitty thread.  He's a coward just like his dear leader.

Never forget

wn53p3frahji36czg.jpg

Is that real, or a fraud?

I do appreciate you using a classic propaganda line above the photo, it makes it feel more like real life.  I'm mostly replying so that Sack won't have an excuse not to see your antics and accusations against his character.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

he blocked me because I routinely kicked his ass on his shitty thread.  He's a coward just like his dear leader.

Never forget

wn53p3frahji36czg.jpg

Ah, Hillary.  I still remember that November day back in 2016 when she lost the Presidential election.  I smiled all day long that day,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ah, Hillary.  I still remember that November day back in 2016 when she lost the Presidential election.  I smiled all day long that day,

I remember that day too.  I was holed up in a hotel room in Colombus, OH, like HipKat currently is.   

Like you, I also had a very lifted spirit. Seeing Hillary lose, and her robotic followers melt down after the establishment media guaranteed them a victory like she guaranteed their entitlements, was EPIC.  Not a lot suprises me in life anymore, at least pleasantly, and especially in politics.  A great day for humanity that resonated with freedom lovers the world over, inspiring them to believe they could overcome what they were told was impossible.  Combined with Brexit, if any aliens were observing us from afar, it may have given them a reason to believe that planetary enslavement was no longer a foregone conclusion.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I remember that day too.  I was holed up in a hotel room in Colombus, OH, like HipKat currently is.   

Like you, I also had a very lifted spirit. Seeing Hillary lose, and her robotic followers melt down after the establishment media guaranteed them a victory like she guaranteed their entitlements, was EPIC.  Not a lot suprises me in life anymore, at least pleasantly, and especially in politics.  A great day for humanity that resonated with freedom lovers the world over, inspiring them to believe they could overcome what they were told was impossible.  Combined with Brexit, if any aliens were observing us from afar, it may have given them a reason to believe that planetary enslavement was note a foregone conclusion anymore.

Good stuff!  Ah, the memories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Is that real, or a fraud?

I do appreciate you using a classic propaganda line above the photo, it makes it feel more like real life.  I'm mostly replying so that Sack won't have an excuse not to see your antics and accusations against his character.

It’s real. It’s from a lost bet


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

was no longer a foregone conclusion.

Sounds like a line from Independence Day


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Sounds like a line from Independence Day

I dont recall much about that movie at all, other than at the end a drunkard saved humanity.  I found that rather inspiring. 


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I dont recall much about that movie at all, other than at the end a drunkard saved humanity.  I found that rather inspiring. 

Overrated movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s real. It’s from a lost bet

At least it show's Sack is an honorable man, which I've seen little evidence of from some of his detractors, and actually have noticed suggestions to the contrary for them.  Posting that photo was unwittingly a move that added respect for the Sack.

What was the bet?


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

At least it show's Sack is an honorable man, which I've seen little evidence of from some of his detractors, and actually have noticed suggestions to the contrary for them.  Posting that photo was unwittingly a move that added respect for the Sack.

What was the bet?

Sack is one of the good guys.  These others?  Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Is that real, or a fraud?

I do appreciate you using a classic propaganda line above the photo, it makes it feel more like real life.  I'm mostly replying so that Sack won't have an excuse not to see your antics and accusations against his character.

his character cannot be impugned because he has none.  he's just a gaslighting fatass cock-gobbler.


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

At least it show's Sack is an honorable man, which I've seen little evidence of from some of his detractors, and actually have noticed suggestions to the contrary for them.  Posting that photo was unwittingly a move that added respect for the Sack.

What was the bet?

I don’t remember what the bet was. You’ll have to ask your buddy Frawk.

But I’ll give you an example of honorable. It’s no secret that some of the most insult laden posts on here in recent years have been mine towards Sackman. And once I made a concerted effort to apologize to him, and then realized that things were starting to move towards the edge again, I put him on ignore. But not for the same reason I did everybody else, so much. Mostly to avoid the temptation to start raging again, in reply to his posts.

I actually put him on ignore for the good of the entire community and to honor my apology.

 Bowman, on the other hand, is just too much of a fucking retard to have to encounter on a regular basis


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

his character cannot be impugned because he has none.  he's just a gaslighting fatass cock-gobbler.

Frawk, you'd best be careful using homosexual references in a negative way, or some of the angry left may come at you like they did to others in the last 24 hours.  :)

Are you just guessing that he's fat/trying to anger him to divulge otherwise?  I guess he's have to be able to see your posts for that to happen, but I am curious if these insults have any basis in reality.

The one I haven't mentione yet was the gaslighting.  Wouldn't it be accurate to use that word to describe your techniques?  I doubt you truly need to go and find examples to remind you. I am, however, impressed that you were able to use three different insults within the space three words.   I told Hip I give credit where it is due, and this is my latest example.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Frawk, you'd best be careful using homosexual references in a negative way, or some of the angry left may come at you like they did to others in the last 24 hours.  :)

Are you just guessing that he's fat/trying to anger him to divulge otherwise?  I guess he's have to be able to see your posts for that to happen, but I am curious if these insults have any basis in reality.

The one I haven't mentione yet was the gaslighting.  Wouldn't it be accurate to use that word to describe your techniques?  I doubt you truly need to go and find examples to remind you. I am, however, impressed that you were able to use three different insults within the space three words.   I told Hip I give credit where it is due, and this is my latest example.

So are you saying that sucking cock is specifically a homosexual act?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I don’t remember what the bet was. You’ll have to ask your buddy Frawk.

But I’ll give you an example of honorable. It’s no secret that some of the most insult laden posts on here in recent years have been mine towards Sackman. And once I made a concerted effort to apologize to him, and then realized that things were starting to move towards the edge again, I put him on ignore. But not for the same reason I did everybody else, so much. Mostly to avoid the temptation to start raging again, in reply to his posts.

I actually put him on ignore for the good of the entire community and to honor my apology.

 Bowman, on the other hand, is just too much of a fucking retard to have to encounter on a regular basis

Bowman (said in the third person) considers you a fucking retard.  So there.  LOL.  Douche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

So are you saying that sucking cock is specifically a homosexual act?

If you're a male, yes, it is.  Even if you were bisexual, the act itself would be homosexual by definition.

Are you trying to subtly say the culture has convinced you are not exactly a male and one of those new categories?  As Daryl used to tell someone, this is a safe space. You don't need to worry.  


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StraightJ said:

If you're a male, yes, it is.  Even if you were bisexual, the act itself would be homosexual by definition.

Are you trying to subtly say the culture has convinced you are not exactly a male and one of those new categories?  As Daryl used to tell someone, this is a safe space. You don't need to worry.  

Sexuality test for a man:  you either suck cock or you don't.  Pretty simple really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 6:07 PM, HipKat said:

If you want to know what a criminal George Soros is, read Proof of Conspiracy by Seth Abramson

But he IS Running for President which makes him an opponent

Don’t you guys know, running for president means you can do whatever you want?  Corruption, embezzlement, murder, just run to president, you will be able to get away with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I don't blame you for not wanting to see the handiwork of someone so treacherous toward America or even reality itself, but it feels like your anti-TDS talents are being squandered on those who are a far less entertaining match up, as you wash your hands like Pilate of civic duty and leave other less capable anti-TDS specialists to try to cleanse the Range of the foul stench of his narrow-minded and deceptive proclivities.  It is behavior like yours that gives credence to the subversive elements who claim Americans won't do the dirty work, and therefore we need more aliens to come do it for us.  

That's the thing. I can't do all the heavy lifting myself. HipKat is intelligent but operates off of faulty information and gets too angry. F8tal1ty means well but is too gullible and lacks debate skills. Pigworth tries to act smug and informed but ultimately has no real ammo and his long winded posts don't strike any chords. And Frawk? The guy is just a retarded troll which is why I don't even bother.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That's the thing. I can't do all the heavy lifting myself. HipKat is intelligent but operates off of faulty information and gets too angry. F8tal1ty means well but is too gullible and lacks debate skills. Pigworth tries to act smug and informed but ultimately has no real ammo and his long winded posts don't strike any chords. And Frawk? The guy is just a retarded troll which is why I don't even bother.

Sounds about right.  :clapper:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

That's the thing. I can't do all the heavy lifting myself. HipKat is intelligent but operates off of faulty information and gets too angry. F8tal1ty means well but is too gullible and lacks debate skills. Pigworth tries to act smug and informed but ultimately has no real ammo and his long winded posts don't strike any chords. And Frawk? The guy is just a retarded troll which is why I don't even bother.

(normally I might feel a little peculiar if I were writing about someone with them here, but Ive been gone for stretches before and came back and in the shoutbox archives seen he had been randomly out of nowhere bringing up my name in the shoutbox, so I actually have a lot of catching up to him to do if I ever want to get to that level of bizarre)

And that's what I was getting at too!  I was thinking of the tag team wrestling I used to enjoy as a kid(that I still enjoy making references to on occasion lol). I mean sure, at times I have taken on 2 or 3 of the TDSers at once, but after awhile, it can wear on a person.   Especially with people who have such low standards of conduct, lke Frawk.  HipKat's verbal violence is a sign that he's passionate and means it, but with fraud, sometimes I'm concerned he's actually being paid a small stipend(no matter how small, the person paying would be geting ripped off lol) to spread disinformation. 

Probably not, but something about his technique reads as not so subtly inauthentic...  Maybe it's more of simple internet trolling to try to build self esteem, but I find it highly unusual the someone that seemingly is capable of being intelligent can so dumb and be continually duped so easily.  The repeated character assassiniation attempts strike me as evil, and are reminiscent to those used by people who are paid to defame others, which is another reason the apparent gullibility doesn't make sense.

Even you(which I didn't think was possible at first) are starting to see through this 2 party nonsense on your own, and believe it or not, at times I can tell Hip is too.  F8 doesn't like the establishment either.  Fraud actually is using a rather intelligent technique by remaining versatile and supporting nothing....usually on the offense, and little to defend....until a guy who claimed he supported the Constitution decided to finally back someone.....Bloomberg!  Gungrabber, anti-4th Amendment, anti-American in many ways(well he is a member of the tribe).  I'm in no hurry to mock him though, it will be easy enough when the time comes.

Being I don't want the title belt right now, I'd like to see you 2 go at it for the belt.  I could toss the occasional foreign object to you, maybe even a folding chair.  You must have seen the cheap shots he took at you earlier when I replied to him, being they were quoted.  Youve got good self control, which is why I think it would be a great matchup.  I'm tired of watching a named guy from whichever side go against a no named guy, as was the case on saturday morning wrestling when I was a kid....I want to see Saturday Night's Main Event!  

  • Like 2

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StraightJ said:

If you're a male, yes, it is.  Even if you were bisexual, the act itself would be homosexual by definition.

Are you trying to subtly say the culture has convinced you are not exactly a male and one of those new categories?  As Daryl used to tell someone, this is a safe space. You don't need to worry.  

He didn't specify a gender, He simply said cock-gobbler


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...