Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Why Do I Hate Republicans?

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip is known as the gay warrior.  He loves his Broadway musicals and designing dresses.  LOL

That may be the case, but didn't you believe him that you're actually raising his rep with all the gay reactions?   I didn't know if he was trying to trick you, so I tested it, and it turned out to be true.  Of course I don't expect you to believe him, or even me, so try one and then hit refresh afterward to see for yourself.  You may want to hold off until the board is fixed now that Hip pointed it out.

I also considered the possibility that maybe to you marking his posts as "gay" was worth adding positive reputation to him at record setting rates by doing it to his never ending slew of posts.  The thing with doing that is that if you do it to every single one, they eventually lose all impact that they formerly may have had, similar to overprinting currency.  

I suppose yet another possibility exists, that HipKat has paid you(or offered some other incentive, or maybe a forgiveness-based faith instructed you) to do exactly what you're doing, in a way that wouldn't make you lose face, but has the end effect of erasing an apparently insurmountable, hard-earned negative reputation at a dramatically fast pace, lol. Hey, it happens daily in politics, and in real life as well.   

At times I can see more possibilities than others, and with the previous one, I can now see a related possibility that the folks who worked hard to flag his worst posts over a long period of time, and brand him as a warning to others, may get PISSED at you for erasing however long it took them to do so in a fairly short amount of time(as you are on pace to do). 

Folks, @Thebowflexbody is facing a fork in the road, maybe even a "Road to Demascus"(where Paul was struck down and then stopped tormenting Christians) moment(or maybe he already recently has, which inspired his acts of kindness?).   With this information now brought to light for all to see, he may be facing a deep inner struggle regarding what to do next.  Is your money on him saving face and continuing his current path despite being shown 2 consequences against his stated intent, like much of society does as well?  Times like these can try a man's soui!!  

Kudos again to @HipCheck for being a literal Hero Of The Day and pointing this out to the board, possibly at his own expense. 

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

That may be the case, but didn't you believe him that you're actually raising his rep with all the gay reactions?   I didn't know if he was trying to trick you, so I tested it, and it turned out to be true.  Of course I don't expect you to believe him, or even me, so try one and then hit refresh afterward to see for yourself.  You may want to hold off until the board is fixed now that Hip pointed it out.

I also considered the possibility that maybe to you marking his posts as "gay" was worth adding positive reputation to him at record setting rates by doing it to his never ending slew of posts.  The thing with doing that is that if you do it to every single one, they eventually lose all impact that they formerly may have had, similar to overprinting currency.  

I suppose yet another possibility exists, that HipKat has paid you(or offered some other incentive, or maybe a forgiveness-based faith instructed you) to do exactly what you're doing, in a way that wouldn't make you lose face, but has the end effect of erasing an apparently insurmountable, hard-earned negative reputation at a dramatically fast pace, lol. Hey, it happens daily in politics, and in real life as well.   

At times I can see more possibilities than others, and with the previous one, I can now see a related possibility that the folks who worked hard to flag his worst posts over a long period of time, and brand him as a warning to others, may get PISSED at you for erasing however long it took them to do so in a fairly short amount of time(as you are on pace to do). 

Folks, @Thebowflexbody is facing a fork in the road, maybe even a "Road to Demascus"(where Paul was struck down and then stopped tormenting Christians) moment(or maybe he already recently has, which inspired his acts of kindness?).   With this information now brought to light for all to see, he may be facing a deep inner struggle regarding what to do next.  Is your money on him saving face and continuing his current path despite being shown 2 consequences against his stated intent, like much of society does as well?  Times like these can try a man's soui!!  

Kudos again to @HipCheck for being a literal Hero Of The Day and pointing this out to the board, possibly at his own expense. 

Remember when I said Shhhhhhhh? Seriously dude, you’re killing me

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why?  You're in the opposite of BFB's lose/lose situation, you're in a win/wn; You either lose all the gay tags until Lit fixes the board(did you cook a deal with him to rig this? lol), or you continue to make the most amazing recovery the Range has ever seen!  It'd be monumental, like Tiger Woods' and Tyson Fury's unbelievable career comebacks from rock bottom!!!!!(yeah, I know you are rooting against Fury, but Wilder seems like a good guy too, loves his kids a great deal and sends them to a Christian school).  That reminds me, I still haven't posted that thread either(I had 4 videos lined up the other day).  I plan to today if I remember.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hmmmmm.  Interesting.  Perhaps I'll lay off the rainbows for the time being.  As long as Hip knows one belongs beside his every post, I'm good!  LOL.

34 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Why?  You're in the opposite of BFB's lose/lose situation, you're in a win/wn; You either lose all the gay tags until Lit fixes the board(did you cook a deal with him to rig this? lol), or you continue to make the most amazing recovery the Range has ever seen!  It'd be monumental, like Tiger Woods' and Tyson Fury's unbelievable career comebacks from rock bottom!!!!!(yeah, I know you are rooting against Fury, but Wilder seems like a good guy too, loves his kids a great deal and sends them to a Christian school).  That reminds me, I still haven't posted that thread either(I had 4 videos lined up the other day).  I plan to today if I remember.

Obviously the fix is in.  Simply more dishonesty from our friend Hipster.  Nothing new.

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Obviously the fix is in.  Simply more dishonesty from our friend Hipster.  Nothing new.

TBFB, you know I generally approve of your more well-meaning posts, but HipCheck deserves some credit for being honest and alerting us to this "glitch".  He used to be my arch-nemisis on here, but we worked to make a mutual peace agreement.  It is possible man!! :beer:

I was long ago going to make a thread in the technical section asking how each is scored(like if Trump was positive, negative, or neutral), but now a similar one should be made alerting the mods to the issue.  Will it get fixed quickly, or will it be like government bureaucracy and slow?  If Woody replies in it, it might be quick...he helped get the headbanging beer icon back when I made a thread.  Like when candidates get certain endorsements that push them over the top, Woody seems to be that endorsement here.  

On 2/15/2020 at 3:55 PM, LIBills said:

When are you going to learn that they are all full of shit and you would be better off calling out both parties and not just bash one of the parties.

It all goes back to the famous line.............

When do you know a politician is lying? When they open their mouths.

And I don't give a flying fuck what name you insert................. THEY ALL FUCKING LIE. Every last one of them.

That's why ever since I was 4 freaking years old, I never once trusted a politician.

Again, you would be better off calling THEM ALL out, not just Republicans blah blah blah blah.

So you've tuned out, like most of America, as some real dangerous motherfuckers are trying to corrupt the system. Good job by you.

9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Or people will stop repping me altogether.... smh. I thought you were the smart one?

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan