Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Why Do I Hate Republicans?

Recommended Posts

'GRIM REAPER' MITCH MCCONNELL ADMITS THERE ARE 395 HOUSE BILLS SITTING IN THE SENATE: 'WE'RE NOT GOING TO PASS THOSE'

During a television interview, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that 395 bills sitting in the Senate are not going to be passed.

 

On Fox News Friday, anchor Bret Baier asked McConnell if Democrats' statements about those bills were true and whether they could move forward. McConnell confirmed that it was the case, but also said that proposed legislation would be rejected.

"It is true," the senator said. "They've been on full left-wing parade over there, trotting out all of their left-wing solutions that are going to be issues in the fall campaign. They're right. We're not going to pass those."

McConnell explained that the bills would not get passed, because the government is divided. He said that instead they "have to work on things we can agree," listing government spending, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement, an infrastructure bill, a parks bill and some environmental issues as examples of bills that they may be able to agree on.

When asked about a bipartisan infrastructure bill, McConnell said that it may not be a "big" bill, because it would "require dealing with the revenue sources that both sides are nervous about raising the gas tax, which is a regressive tax on low-income people."

When asked about legislature regarding prescription drugs, McConnell said that while there are "differences on both sides," there is a chance that the Senate will be able to legislate on the issue.

"It's not that we're not doing anything. It's that we're not doing what the House Democrats and these candidates for president on the Democratic ticket want to do," he said.

McConnell's failure to pass many of the bills that are currently in the Senate has been a frequent target for Democrats, earning him the nickname the "Grim Reaper," from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last December. She has said that bills are sitting in a "legislative graveyard," during this cycle.

"I have news for him," Pelosi said. "He may think they're dead on arrival, but they are alive and well in the general public."

Earlier in the interview, Fox showed clips of Democratic presidential candidates criticizing McConnell for not passing bills.

Discussing issues such as gun control and raising wages, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg said the "trouble is, none of it can get past Mitch McConnell's Senate."

"We have a second thing we better be working hard on and thinking about, and that is: take back the Senate and put Mitch McConnell out of a job," Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren said on the campaign trail Sunday.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

'GRIM REAPER' MITCH MCCONNELL ADMITS THERE ARE 395 HOUSE BILLS SITTING IN THE SENATE: 'WE'RE NOT GOING TO PASS THOSE'

During a television interview, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that 395 bills sitting in the Senate are not going to be passed.

On Fox News Friday, anchor Bret Baier asked McConnell if Democrats' statements about those bills were true and whether they could move forward. McConnell confirmed that it was the case, but also said that proposed legislation would be rejected.

"It is true," the senator said. "They've been on full left-wing parade over there, trotting out all of their left-wing solutions that are going to be issues in the fall campaign. They're right. We're not going to pass those."

McConnell explained that the bills would not get passed, because the government is divided. He said that instead they "have to work on things we can agree," listing government spending, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement, an infrastructure bill, a parks bill and some environmental issues as examples of bills that they may be able to agree on.

When asked about a bipartisan infrastructure bill, McConnell said that it may not be a "big" bill, because it would "require dealing with the revenue sources that both sides are nervous about raising the gas tax, which is a regressive tax on low-income people."

When asked about legislature regarding prescription drugs, McConnell said that while there are "differences on both sides," there is a chance that the Senate will be able to legislate on the issue.

"It's not that we're not doing anything. It's that we're not doing what the House Democrats and these candidates for president on the Democratic ticket want to do," he said.

McConnell's failure to pass many of the bills that are currently in the Senate has been a frequent target for Democrats, earning him the nickname the "Grim Reaper," from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last December. She has said that bills are sitting in a "legislative graveyard," during this cycle.

"I have news for him," Pelosi said. "He may think they're dead on arrival, but they are alive and well in the general public."

Earlier in the interview, Fox showed clips of Democratic presidential candidates criticizing McConnell for not passing bills.

Discussing issues such as gun control and raising wages, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg said the "trouble is, none of it can get past Mitch McConnell's Senate."

"We have a second thing we better be working hard on and thinking about, and that is: take back the Senate and put Mitch McConnell out of a job," Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren said on the campaign trail Sunday.

There's no way Mitch should pass a bill based on public shaming on the TV, unless the bill had merit of it's own.  Both of these bunches are not good people, they screw America, just in different ways.

Now if the Senate passed bills first, would they expect Pelosi to pass them just because they did?  No, folks know it doesnt work like that.  As for Pelosi's bills, even if the Seante passes them, Trump would still have to sign them.  We know the likelihood of that, unless he is truly bought out.  

Honestly I'd love to see the establishment hacks of BOTH parties have a house cleaning done and get replaced....preferably by the far less common non-establishment candidate....maybe even one who won't sign AIPAC's required oath to.....you guessd it, Israel!  None of our politicians should be blackmailed by the most powerful lobby to serve the one foreign government which is the same(only) country whom our government can be dual citizens of.  I will keep repeating it until people see how dangerous that is....especially when that country was caught trying to sink the USS Liberty(undisputed fact, plenty of angry survivors as well as dead) and did not pay in any way...not even an apology!!!

So yeah, bigger fish to fry for me, and the House(as would the Senate if they voted first) knows that most of their bills won't get passed.  This is called "gridlock", it is not nearly anything new....and it is part of how the checks and balances work.  


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StraightJ said:

There's no way Mitch should pass a bill based on public shaming on the TV, unless the bill had merit of it's own.  Both of these bunches are not good people, they screw America, just in different ways.

Now if the Senate passed bills first, would they expect Pelosi to pass them just because they did?  No, folks know it doesnt work like that.  As for Pelosi's bills, even if the Seante passes them, Trump would still have to sign them.  We know the likelihood of that, unless he is truly bought out.  

Honestly I'd love to see the establishment hacks of BOTH parties have a house cleaning done and get replaced....preferably by the far less common non-establishment candidate....maybe even one who won't sign AIPAC's required oath to.....you guessd it, Israel!  None of our politicians should be blackmailed by the most powerful lobby to serve the one foreign government which is the same(only) country whom our government can be dual citizens of.  I will keep repeating it until people see how dangerous that is....especially when that country was caught trying to sink the USS Liberty(undisputed fact, plenty of angry survivors as well as dead) and did not pay in any way...not even an apology!!!

So yeah, bigger fish to fry for me, and the House(as would the Senate if they voted first) knows that most of their bills won't get passed.  This is called "gridlock", it is not nearly anything new....and it is part of how the checks and balances work.  

Pass?? No. Vote on? yes

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HipKat said:

'GRIM REAPER' MITCH MCCONNELL ADMITS THERE ARE 395 HOUSE BILLS SITTING IN THE SENATE: 'WE'RE NOT GOING TO PASS THOSE'

During a television interview, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that 395 bills sitting in the Senate are not going to be passed.

On Fox News Friday, anchor Bret Baier asked McConnell if Democrats' statements about those bills were true and whether they could move forward. McConnell confirmed that it was the case, but also said that proposed legislation would be rejected.

"It is true," the senator said. "They've been on full left-wing parade over there, trotting out all of their left-wing solutions that are going to be issues in the fall campaign. They're right. We're not going to pass those."

McConnell explained that the bills would not get passed, because the government is divided. He said that instead they "have to work on things we can agree," listing government spending, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement, an infrastructure bill, a parks bill and some environmental issues as examples of bills that they may be able to agree on.

When asked about a bipartisan infrastructure bill, McConnell said that it may not be a "big" bill, because it would "require dealing with the revenue sources that both sides are nervous about raising the gas tax, which is a regressive tax on low-income people."

When asked about legislature regarding prescription drugs, McConnell said that while there are "differences on both sides," there is a chance that the Senate will be able to legislate on the issue.

"It's not that we're not doing anything. It's that we're not doing what the House Democrats and these candidates for president on the Democratic ticket want to do," he said.

McConnell's failure to pass many of the bills that are currently in the Senate has been a frequent target for Democrats, earning him the nickname the "Grim Reaper," from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last December. She has said that bills are sitting in a "legislative graveyard," during this cycle.

"I have news for him," Pelosi said. "He may think they're dead on arrival, but they are alive and well in the general public."

Earlier in the interview, Fox showed clips of Democratic presidential candidates criticizing McConnell for not passing bills.

Discussing issues such as gun control and raising wages, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg said the "trouble is, none of it can get past Mitch McConnell's Senate."

"We have a second thing we better be working hard on and thinking about, and that is: take back the Senate and put Mitch McConnell out of a job," Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren said on the campaign trail Sunday.

Yawn..........LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HipKat said:

 

"It is true," the senator said. "They've been on full left-wing parade over there, trotting out all of their left-wing solutions that are going to be issues in the fall campaign. They're right. We're not going to pass those."

McConnell explained that the bills would not get passed, because the government is divided. He said that instead they "have to work on things we can agree," listing government spending, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement, an infrastructure bill, a parks bill and some environmental issues as examples of bills that they may be able to agree on.

"It's not that we're not doing anything. It's that we're not doing what the House Democrats and these candidates for president on the Democratic ticket want to do," he said.

 

There you go.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Cocaine Mitch is filtering out the loony leftist bills.  I'm fine with that.  :niterider:

 

 

mitch.jpeg

  • Like 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Woody said:

Sounds like Cocaine Mitch is filtering out the loony leftist bills.  I'm fine with that.  :niterider:

mitch.jpeg

Yeah, like protecting our election process. Who the fuck needs that?

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Woody said:

That's the petty nature of politics, Hip.  Pressing issues like Monarch Butterfly Preservation and granting undocumented immigrants eligibility for federal benefits will have to wait for now.    :niterider:

I think it was here where I posted that list of 396 bills that were sitting on Mitch McConnell’s desk and while there were a lot that were stupid there were a lot that were pretty important to. I’ll have to go find it when I get back

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HipKat said:

'GRIM REAPER' MITCH MCCONNELL ADMITS THERE ARE 395 HOUSE BILLS SITTING IN THE SENATE: 'WE'RE NOT GOING TO PASS THOSE'

During a television interview, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that 395 bills sitting in the Senate are not going to be passed.

On Fox News Friday, anchor Bret Baier asked McConnell if Democrats' statements about those bills were true and whether they could move forward. McConnell confirmed that it was the case, but also said that proposed legislation would be rejected.

"It is true," the senator said. "They've been on full left-wing parade over there, trotting out all of their left-wing solutions that are going to be issues in the fall campaign. They're right. We're not going to pass those."

McConnell explained that the bills would not get passed, because the government is divided. He said that instead they "have to work on things we can agree," listing government spending, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement, an infrastructure bill, a parks bill and some environmental issues as examples of bills that they may be able to agree on.

When asked about a bipartisan infrastructure bill, McConnell said that it may not be a "big" bill, because it would "require dealing with the revenue sources that both sides are nervous about raising the gas tax, which is a regressive tax on low-income people."

When asked about legislature regarding prescription drugs, McConnell said that while there are "differences on both sides," there is a chance that the Senate will be able to legislate on the issue.

"It's not that we're not doing anything. It's that we're not doing what the House Democrats and these candidates for president on the Democratic ticket want to do," he said.

McConnell's failure to pass many of the bills that are currently in the Senate has been a frequent target for Democrats, earning him the nickname the "Grim Reaper," from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last December. She has said that bills are sitting in a "legislative graveyard," during this cycle.

"I have news for him," Pelosi said. "He may think they're dead on arrival, but they are alive and well in the general public."

Earlier in the interview, Fox showed clips of Democratic presidential candidates criticizing McConnell for not passing bills.

Discussing issues such as gun control and raising wages, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg said the "trouble is, none of it can get past Mitch McConnell's Senate."

"We have a second thing we better be working hard on and thinking about, and that is: take back the Senate and put Mitch McConnell out of a job," Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren said on the campaign trail Sunday.

Why do Republicans hate you?  The better question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I think it was here where I posted that list of 396 bills that were sitting on Mitch McConnell’s desk and while there were a lot that were stupid there were a lot that were pretty important to. I’ll have to go find it when I get back

There are plenty of good ones, many of them will help veterans and reduce prices for insulin and other medical products.  But yeah, there's plenty of stupid ones in there and many of them seem redundant since they overlap with other bills sitting in the queue.  :niterider:

 

  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When are you going to learn that they are all full of shit and you would be better off calling out both parties and not just bash one of the parties.

It all goes back to the famous line.............

 

When do you know a politician is lying? When they open their mouths.

 

And I don't give a flying fuck what name you insert................. THEY ALL FUCKING LIE. Every last one of them.

 

That's why ever since I was 4 freaking years old, I never once trusted a politician.

 

Again, you would be better off calling THEM ALL out, not just Republicans blah blah blah blah.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, LIBills said:

When are you going to learn that they are all full of shit and you would be better off calling out both parties and not just bash one of the parties.

It all goes back to the famous line.............

When do you know a politician is lying? When they open their mouths.

And I don't give a flying fuck what name you insert................. THEY ALL FUCKING LIE. Every last one of them.

That's why ever since I was 4 freaking years old, I never once trusted a politician.

Again, you would be better off calling THEM ALL out, not just Republicans blah blah blah blah.

Well, true, but in this instance, the Republicans are in the forefront of finger pointing

  • Trump 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HipKat said:

I think it was here where I posted that list of 396 bills that were sitting on Mitch McConnell’s desk and while there were a lot that were stupid there were a lot that were pretty important to. I’ll have to go find it when I get back

You do that, and be sure to let us know which ones you feel are important. We'll be waiting impatiently.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 4:27 AM, Nuke said:

Can we rename this thread "Why I hate the two party system?" If you think this is just being done by the Republicans, then you're one of the foolish sheep that are part of the problem. The system isn't about fixing problems,. It's about making sure that the other party doesn't look good, by fixing problems.

Man, you are a good example to me.  I wish I were concise like that more often.  That's basically what I said boiled down to an extract the size that folks here like.  Good work!  :beer:


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Man, you are a good example to me.  I wish I were concise like that more often.  That's basically what I said boiled down to an extract the size that folks here like.  Good work!  :beer:

Nuke could work his way off my Ignore list with more posts like that. Or it could have been renamed Why I hate Mitch McConnell's Senate

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Nuke could work his way off my Ignore list with more posts like that. Or it could have been renamed Why I hate Mitch McConnell's Senate

Nuke can be harsh at times(maybe why he chose that name), but even after long stretches of bitterness, he seems to be able to find common ground at times.  Many folks are like that, online or in real life, in my experience/observation.  He used to bomb me for being anti-Beane, and now that I've appeased him and am pro-Beane, his shitck is anti-Beane.  Life is funny sometimes, man.  

  • Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Nuke could work his way off my Ignore list with more posts like that. Or it could have been renamed Why I hate Mitch McConnell's Senate

Not Mitch McConnell's senate. He doesn't work for us, any more than Nancy Pelosi works for us. They have people they answer to, and it's not us.

If you must, attack the system, not a certain (fake) politician. He's an actor, playing a part, doing his job and nothing more.

We should be defending the Constitution, not certain politicians that do nothing more but piss all over it.

Two party system is bull shit, just like democratic socialism.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Not Mitch McConnell's senate. He doesn't work for us, any more than Nancy Pelosi works for us. They have people they answer to, and it's not us.

If you must, attack the system, not a certain (fake) politician. He's an actor, playing a part, doing his job and nothing more.

We should be defending the Constitution, not certain politicians that do nothing more but piss all over it.

Two party system is bull shit, just like democratic socialism.

The Captain goes down with the ship and McConnell is the figurehead at the top of the Senate roster

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The Captain goes down with the ship and McConnell is the figurehead at the top of the Senate roster

And that's exactly what those behind the curtain would prefer.

McConnell exits stage left, someone else comes in to take his place, the system survives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

And that's exactly what those behind the curtain would prefer.

McConnell exits stage left, someone else comes in to take his place, the system survives.

Hate it all we want, it's not going to change. The idea is to influence what little we can and learn to survive within it. It's what I was trying to get across to F8t the other night. Bernie, nor anyone else is changing it

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hate it all we want, it's not going to change. The idea is to influence what little we can and learn to survive within it. It's what I was trying to get across to F8t the other night. Bernie, nor anyone else is changing it

I'm going to say this slow, in the hopes that you will understand. They are all part of the same system, so going after one politician does nothing. If he or she leaves, they just shuffle someone else in to take his or her place and the wretched system survives.

Don't you want to do more than just survive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I'm going to say this slow, in the hopes that you will understand. They are all part of the same system, so going after one politician does nothing. If he or she leaves, they just shuffle someone else in to take his or her place and the wretched system survives.

Don't you want to do more than just survive?

Now. let me say this to you slowly - it.will.never.change. There is too much money involved and too many uber-powerful people who pay to keep it this way. Just surviving is all that most of us have

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Now. let me say this to you slowly - it.will.never.change. There is too much money involved and too many uber-powerful people who pay to keep it this way. Just surviving is all that most of us have

Now let the Thomas Jefferson echo to you slowly(or at whatever speed you like) lol.....    Every generation needs a new revolution.  You can't really just want to resign yourself to continually setting the bar lower for liberty and overall wellbeing of the nation and let parasites get fat off the hard work of yourself and your fellow Americans and not care, can you?  

Another quote by another one of the best patriots of all time, President Andrew Jackson who these subversives tried to kill:  'You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out.'  That's what needs to be done to the exact same element he was speaking to.   (He survived due to 2 pistol jams, and then caned the would be assassin!   


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...