Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

New Way Forward Act: "SIngle most radical piece of legislation ever proposed"

It's from mainstream media, so you don't have to wonder if this is made up, like the subversives on here try to convince you about what I post.  I hadn't seen anything about it until I just stumbled on it today.  At about the 5:40 or so mark youre told the biggest slap in the face.

Although I wonder if this bill was introduce mostly to shift the narrative to make as bad as things are now suddenly seem better?....the scale of what's acceptable keeps sliding, even if this doesn't pass right away.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

The American public isn't going to support that bullshit. Just remember that not too long ago even the Democrat candidates were saying that illegal immigration had to be fixed.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The American public isn't going to support that bullshit. Just remember that not too long ago even the Democrat candidates were saying that illegal immigration had to be fixed.

While I agree, the American public doesnt support half the BS that gets done...much if it without their awareness.   Still, like I said in the OP I think this may have multiple purposes for it's creation, even if I am not aware of them yet.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

It's from mainstream media, so you don't have to wonder if this is made up, like the subversives on here try to convince you about what I post.  I hadn't seen anything about it until I just stumbled on it today.  At about the 5:40 or so mark youre told the biggest slap in the face.

Although I wonder if this bill was introduce mostly to shift the narrative to make as bad as things are now suddenly seem better?....the scale of what's acceptable keeps sliding, even if this doesn't pass right away.  

WTF kind've bullshit is this??

I gotta get the fuck out. People are fucked. The world is fucked. Sutter Cane couldn't have written this any better with more profound results

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I should have known. I'm not posting the entire thing, but you might want to go read what it really is. And it's not what Fake fucking FAUX News reported

HR 5383

101. Phase-out of private for-profit detention facilities and use of jails

102. Procedures for detaining aliens

(a) Arrest, detention, and release

(1) In general

On a warrant issued by an immigration judge, or pursuant to section 287(a)(2), the Secretary of Homeland Security may arrest an alien and, in accordance with this section, may, pending a decision on whether the alien is to be removed from the United States—

(A) detain the alien; or (B) release the alien— (i) on bond; (ii) subject to conditions; or (iii) on the alien’s own recognizance. (2) Exception 
This section shall not apply to an unaccompanied alien child (as defined in section 462(g)(2) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 279(g)(2))). Such an alien shall be transferred to the custody of the Secretary of Health and Human Services pursuant to section 235(b)(3) of the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 (8 U.S.C. 1232(b)(3)).

201. Time for commencing removal proceedings

301. Criminal offenses and immigration laws

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I should have known. I'm not posting the entire thing, but you might want to go read what it really is. And it's not what Fake fucking FAUX News reported

HR 5383

101. Phase-out of private for-profit detention facilities and use of jails

102. Procedures for detaining aliens

(a) Arrest, detention, and release

(1) In general

On a warrant issued by an immigration judge, or pursuant to section 287(a)(2), the Secretary of Homeland Security may arrest an alien and, in accordance with this section, may, pending a decision on whether the alien is to be removed from the United States—

(A) detain the alien; or (B) release the alien— (i) on bond; (ii) subject to conditions; or (iii) on the alien’s own recognizance. (2) Exception 
This section shall not apply to an unaccompanied alien child (as defined in section 462(g)(2) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 279(g)(2))). Such an alien shall be transferred to the custody of the Secretary of Health and Human Services pursuant to section 235(b)(3) of the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 (8 U.S.C. 1232(b)(3)).

201. Time for commencing removal proceedings

301. Criminal offenses and immigration laws

Hey man, I appreciate you finding this,  However, I want to ask what specificially was different than what Tucker said?  What would compell him to give out the bill's number(not him so much as whomever ok's the script) if it was fraudulent?  If there is an email and your wild reaction proves to mean his broadcast was fraulent, I may try to contact them personally for an explanation.  Everybody knows the mainstream media doesn't lie and is more trustworthy than independent sources!!! (sarcasm!!!)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Hey man, I appreciate you finding this,  However, I want to ask what specificially was different than what Tucker said?  What would compell him to give out the bill's number(not him so much as whomever ok's the script) if it was fraudulent?  If there is an email and your wild reaction proves to mean his broadcast was fraulent, I may try to contact them personally for an explanation.  Everybody knows the mainstream media doesn't lie and is more trustworthy than independent sources!!! (sarcasm!!!)

Probably he knows his sheep-viewers will just take his word for it. What it really is, is reform that details how to handle arrests, immigrants with criminal records, what defines the amount of time a detainee can be held, etc and attempts to remove privately ran detention centers

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Probably he knows his sheep-viewers will just take his word for it. What it really is, is reform that details how to handle arrests, immigrants with criminal records, what defines the amount of time a detainee can be held, etc and attempts to remove privately ran detention centers

I'm starting to think I should call you Fraud as well!!!  Did you even read more than skimming the first few paragraphs?  If you quickly want to see a good chunk is TRUE, skim down to roman number IV-VII.    Here is another version from an official government site that some might prefer the look of:    You bunch of ingrates, hardly ever show any appreciation for my work.  

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5383/text?q={"search"%3A["chamberActionDateCode%3A\"2019-12-10|116|1000\"+AND+billIsReserved%3A\"N\""]}&r=10&s=4

5, 6, 7 really stand out easily simply by their titles.  The rest may take more reading.  Mine wont copy, but I am copying 6 and 7 out of yours:

Title VI

Decriminalize Migration

Repealing migration criminal laws

(a)

Criminal penalties for entry at improper time or place

Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1325) is repealed.

(b)

Criminal penalties for reentry

Section 276 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1326) is repealed.

Title VII

Right To Come Home

Reconsidering and reopening immigration cases

(a)

In general

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Attorney General—

(1)

shall grant a motion to reconsider or reopen proceedings pursuant to paragraph (6) or (7) of section 240(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a(c)) with respect to any alien who—

(A)

on or after April 24, 1996—

(i)

was ordered removed, deported, or excluded; or

(ii)

departed the United States pursuant to a grant of voluntary departure under section 240B of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229c) (regardless of whether or not the alien was ordered removed, deported, or excluded); and

(B)

demonstrates that the alien—

(i)

would not have been considered inadmissible, excludable, or deportable under the immigration laws (as defined in section 101(a)(17) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(17))) if this Act, and the amendments made by this Act, had been in effect on the date on which such order was issued or the voluntary departure took place; or

(ii)

would have been eligible to apply for relief from removal, deportation, or exclusion under such laws if this Act, and the amendments made by this Act, had been in effect on the date on which such order was issued or the voluntary departure took place; and

(2)

shall deem an alien who makes the demonstration under paragraph (1)(B) as not having been removed, deported, excluded, or departed, and as not having failed to depart under a voluntary departure order, for all purposes under the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.).

(b)

Previously filed application; previous motions To reopen or reconsider

The Attorney General may not reject or deny a motion to reconsider or reopen under subsection (a) because—

(1)

the alien did not include a copy of any previously filed application for relief; or

(2)

the alien had previously filed a motion to reopen or reconsider.

(c)

Deadline

The deadline described in paragraphs (6)(B) and (7)(C)(i) of section 240(c) of the Immigrations and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a(c)) shall not apply to a motion to reopen or reconsider under this section.

(d)

Transportation

The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide transportation for aliens eligible for reopening or reconsideration of their proceedings under this section, at Government expense, to return to the United States for further immigration proceedings and shall admit or parole the alien into the United States.

(e)

Physical presence requirement

For the purpose of applications filed subsequent to reopening under this section pursuant to section 240A of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229b), or any other application for relief under the immigration laws (as defined in section 101(a)(17) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(17))), removal, deportation, exclusion, or voluntary departure shall not be considered to toll any physical presence requirement.

(f)

Judicial review

Notwithstanding any other provision of the Immigration and National Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.), any denial of a motion to reopen or reconsider submitted pursuant to this section is subject to de novo judicial review in a Federal district court having jurisdiction over the applicant’s residence or, in the case of an applicant who was removed from the United States, the last known residential address of the applicant in the United States.

Dude, this is referring to appeals, applying for relief from deportation rules governing denial of an application. Hardly the free and open borders Tucker is talking about

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, this is referring to appeals, applying for relief from deportation rules governing denial of an application. Hardly the free and open borders Tucker is talking about

Have you been smoking cannabis and/or consuming alcholol?  Or something more interesting possibly?  I've dont a bleeping yeoman's work with the content Ive brought today in volume, importance, AND variety.  An occasional thanks wouldn't be out of line, lol.  

If you search the bill, online, you can find numerous sites in the results where folks are discussing it.  

You're talking out of your ass and I'm not just going to blindly accept it this time.  Yes, appeals are part of it(and a SHAMEFUL part of it!  Anyone that's left  the country in any manner can be brought back, and AT TAXPAYER COST, clearly what Tucker said.    Let's let others look at the bill.  You apparently had you mind up, and on a friday after a hard week I wouldnt exect you to be the most sharp at the moment.   Reddit "moderate(it means tone of discussion, not views) politics" has Democrats in it they say they are ashamed of their party for this.  Youve been the only person I've seen claim this is something "normal" that coincidentally looks like most of what Tucker said(inside 4000+ words, not exactly designed for easy reading byt the masses).

34 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Have you been smoking cannabis and/or consuming alcholol?  Or something more interesting possibly?  I've dont a bleeping yeoman's work with the content Ive brought today in volume, importance, AND variety.  An occasional thanks wouldn't be out of line, lol.  

If you search the bill, online, you can find numerous sites in the results where folks are discussing it.  

You're talking out of your ass and I'm not just going to blindly accept it this time.  Yes, appeals are part of it(and a SHAMEFUL part of it!  Anyone that's left  the country in any manner can be brought back, and AT TAXPAYER COST, clearly what Tucker said.    Let's let others look at the bill.  You apparently had you mind up, and on a friday after a hard week I wouldnt exect you to be the most sharp at the moment.   Reddit "moderate(it means tone of discussion, not views) politics" has Democrats in it they say they are ashamed of their party for this.  Youve been the only person I've seen claim this is something "normal" that coincidentally looks like most of what Tucker said(inside 4000+ words, not exactly designed for easy reading byt the masses).

OK. don'[t get all crazy, I was, at the same time, helping my 14 yr old daughter help me figure out a skateboard I want to set her up with all while hearing that the dude that teaches math has been gone having a kid (Apparently the medical community doesn't know yet) and everyone is c onfused and failing now and that might get her kicked off the cheerleading team.

aka important shit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

OK. don'[t get all crazy, I was, at the same time, helping my 14 yr old daughter help me figure out a skateboard I want to set her up with all while hearing that the dude that teaches math has been gone having a kid (Apparently the medical community doesn't know yet) and everyone is c onfused and failing now and that might get her kicked off the cheerleading team.

aka important shit

Gotcha, family is important man.  It's all cool, and now I rectract my substance questions because I know if you flip out if I ask if you had a beer in the presence of family.  I mean Ive never had my uncle do that when I was visiting my cousins or anything, lol.  Yeah, you tore into me and I don't think I'd seen you mention a kid that day.  :)  Sh*t, in other countries they have wine at the table, but I don't want to get off topic, the subject is rather important. 

Tomorrow is fine(better, actually), plenty of lighter stuff like the Brady offer that's easy reading.  

Straight J, scary shit going on. Can't believe they are elected officials proposing this bill. We need "someone" who has the strength to call them out on such absurdity.

24 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Straight J, scary shit going on. Can't believe they are elected officials proposing this bill. We need "someone" who has the strength to call them out on such absurdity.

Agreed!!  Not just 1 or 2 or even "the squad" like even Tucker stooped to focus on, but 44 elected lawmakers co-SPONSORED this as of the time of the video, which was a WEEK ago....think about that, I'm guessing it's not even been back on Fox news in that week's time, let alone anywhere else.  Bills tend to pick up more sponsors as time goes along...and that's above and beyond just voting for the bill.

I'll give Hip the benefit of the doubt, the twtter video had the LINK to congress.gov or whatever governement website right in the upper corner of the video!  They were trying to get folks to read it, the opposite of what Hip claimed.  I hope he didn't close any minds with that errant proclamation.  

I think if my man Meat were in here, he'd be quite upset like even Democrats on other sites that had discussions were feeling.

While sone might argue that this has no chance of passing, things like the NDAA(National Defense Authorization Act, ect) didn't make it through on the first time but did at some point.  And like I said in the OP, ulterior motives could be making the possibilities look so terrible that even leaving things, alone as bad as they are, suddenly sounds like a better idea than it did before(same with adding DACA or whatver stupid[actually sinisterly clever] names they are called).

One of the rare times Frawk was telling truth like a true patriot would was in calling the Predident "Captain Caveman" in regards to his sold called "compromises".  He is continually giving the farm away on this issue, and even a good guy like Sack has had enough courage to partly endorse that statement.  I wanted the President to keep those pledges, but I'd be very close to betting sizeable money he will not.  All indications are it will keep getting worse, even if you choose to believe his excuses for why it's happening, the sad fact is that it still is.

I'm not sure if even my worse enemy on here would accuse me of not loving this country, and also very importantly, being aware of and defending the Constitution.  Glad you checked this out, not sure if you know anyone who might benefit from you sharing the video, but if so that's something to consider.  (even though part of me is thinking ahead and questioning what if that is what they want....but I could probably write a post just on that).   Thanks for caring, myself and your motherland appreciate it!  

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

I'm not sure if even my worse enemy on here would accuse me of not loving this country, and also very importantly, being aware of and defending the Constitution.  Glad you checked this out, not sure if you know anyone who might benefit from you sharing the video, but if so that's something to consider.  (even though part of me is thinking ahead and questioning what if that is what they want....but I could probably write a post just on that).   Thanks for caring, myself and your motherland appreciate it!  

Thank you, will do!

On 2/14/2020 at 11:29 PM, Sucked In Again said:

Thank you, will do!

You sound like a true patriot.  The Bible does say for lack of knowledge, the people perish.  Our founding fathers also spoke of the crucial importance of an informed population, which the mainstream media no longer does it's job with(it's paid to spread disinformation and entertaining/worrysome distractions....everybody has a price).  I Appreciate you.  

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 9:38 PM, StraightJ said:

I'm starting to think I should call you Fraud as well!!!  Did you even read more than skimming the first few paragraphs?  If you quickly want to see a good chunk is TRUE, skim down to roman number IV-VII.    Here is another version from an official government site that some might prefer the look of:    You bunch of ingrates, hardly ever show any appreciation for my work.  

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5383/text?q={"search"%3A["chamberActionDateCode%3A\"2019-12-10|116|1000\"+AND+billIsReserved%3A\"N\""]}&r=10&s=4

5, 6, 7 really stand out easily simply by their titles.  The rest may take more reading.  Mine wont copy, but I am copying 6 and 7 out of yours:

Title VI

Decriminalize Migration

Repealing migration criminal laws

(a)

Criminal penalties for entry at improper time or place

Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1325) is repealed.

(b)

Criminal penalties for reentry

Section 276 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1326) is repealed.

Title VII

Right To Come Home

Reconsidering and reopening immigration cases

(a)

In general

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Attorney General—

(1)

shall grant a motion to reconsider or reopen proceedings pursuant to paragraph (6) or (7) of section 240(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a(c)) with respect to any alien who—

(A)

on or after April 24, 1996—

(i)

was ordered removed, deported, or excluded; or

(ii)

departed the United States pursuant to a grant of voluntary departure under section 240B of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229c) (regardless of whether or not the alien was ordered removed, deported, or excluded); and

(B)

demonstrates that the alien—

(i)

would not have been considered inadmissible, excludable, or deportable under the immigration laws (as defined in section 101(a)(17) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(17))) if this Act, and the amendments made by this Act, had been in effect on the date on which such order was issued or the voluntary departure took place; or

(ii)

would have been eligible to apply for relief from removal, deportation, or exclusion under such laws if this Act, and the amendments made by this Act, had been in effect on the date on which such order was issued or the voluntary departure took place; and

(2)

shall deem an alien who makes the demonstration under paragraph (1)(B) as not having been removed, deported, excluded, or departed, and as not having failed to depart under a voluntary departure order, for all purposes under the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.).

(b)

Previously filed application; previous motions To reopen or reconsider

The Attorney General may not reject or deny a motion to reconsider or reopen under subsection (a) because—

(1)

the alien did not include a copy of any previously filed application for relief; or

(2)

the alien had previously filed a motion to reopen or reconsider.

(c)

Deadline

The deadline described in paragraphs (6)(B) and (7)(C)(i) of section 240(c) of the Immigrations and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a(c)) shall not apply to a motion to reopen or reconsider under this section.

(d)

Transportation

The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide transportation for aliens eligible for reopening or reconsideration of their proceedings under this section, at Government expense, to return to the United States for further immigration proceedings and shall admit or parole the alien into the United States.

(e)

Physical presence requirement

For the purpose of applications filed subsequent to reopening under this section pursuant to section 240A of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229b), or any other application for relief under the immigration laws (as defined in section 101(a)(17) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(17))), removal, deportation, exclusion, or voluntary departure shall not be considered to toll any physical presence requirement.

(f)

Judicial review

Notwithstanding any other provision of the Immigration and National Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.), any denial of a motion to reopen or reconsider submitted pursuant to this section is subject to de novo judicial review in a Federal district court having jurisdiction over the applicant’s residence or, in the case of an applicant who was removed from the United States, the last known residential address of the applicant in the United States.

And while this charade is allowed to make the news, and the people are focusing on it (distracted), what doesn't make the news, gets passed in the early morning hours that we never find out about until a much later?

That's how Washington works.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, StraightJ said:

You sound like a true patriot.  The Bible does say for lack of knowledge, the people perish.  Our founding fathers also spoke of the crucial importance of an informed population, which the mainstream media no longer does it's job with(it's paid to spread disinformation and entertaining/worrysome distractions....everybody has a price).  I Appreciate you.  

The mainstream media is paid to spread disinformation???

Who pays them? George Soros right?

9 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Paid?  I doubt it.  Slanted information?  No doubt about that.  Definitely left leaning.  Or do you see the mainstream media as neutral and right down the middle of the road?

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Him and many others. At least you can admit it.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Good question, I hadn't been asked the before.   I just want to add that if you dont care for my style, jamsim67 is a good guy and more humble and likely knows this as well, he's quite educated on uncommon knowledge.   Neither of us subscribe to an establishment party, though many may lean one way or the other on a majority of issues...and we may like different folks on here without endorsing their actions or beliefs.  I dont want my antics to be confused with information Ive come upon, it was there before me, :)  

The owners, like with any business...and stocks, advertising....but I'm guessing you meant control, and again the owners.    No middle man is needed.  If you're truly interested, you could look what almost all of the high ranking mangement/positions of importance have in common.  It's pretty common knowledge, Joel Stein wrote an infamous LA Times article about it that I've posted on here, from maybe 2008.  This isn't any new info, but this bill in the thread, which can not be denied, is indeed new/current.  I care enough about truth to find youi a link to that Joel Stein Article if you'd like to read it.

I'm guessing if you know Soros you may have heard of the 6 corporations that control over 90% of the MSM?  You might be able to find an infographic on your own, because if you do so, I'm guessing you'll believe it(even if you have to find it from multiple sources to confirm it), more so than if handed to you by someone you don't know, and may not even like.

So no, no Soros needed, no Sheldon Adelson(his teammate who works the "right", wasnt he Chump's biggest contributor?  They keep the bases coxered, it goes far beyond media, but I dont want to shut off your ability for critical thinking if your mind uses a label, which is a clever trick of theirs to disarm opponenents.  You'll notice someone you may like on here, Frawk, using some of those labels in a defamatory manner.  It's not just to insult or rile someone, but to discredit them to others.  I dont know how well it works for him, just it's potential) .   He does other things like fund NGOs(non governmental entities), to do his/his people's bidding.  Are you familiar with NGOs?

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.  Here in public, or in PMs.  If it requires me to research, I'll be happy to if it's genuine interest.