Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

[VIDEO] Actor Corey Feldman Will Name Hollywood Child Sex Predators During Livestream Documentary

The details are at the end of the roughly 90 second video in his tweet, which is kind of like a movie trailer.  I'm going to let someone else comment on this one first.  The date is soon...Daryl did a BREAKING for every Oscar in the shoutbox....will he do one for every Hollywood pedophile as well?

Written by Missy Crane · 2 days ago

Former child star Corey Feldman has been a vocal critique of the Hollywood pedophile culture and has spoken out about his own abuse at the hands of the movie industry’s powerful elites.

But his attempts at naming the names of the biggest offenders and abusers of children in Hollywood have been censored.

RELATED: Report: Warner Brothers Changing Title of “Birds of Prey” After the “Woke Feminist” Movie Bombs at Box Office

So, he’s come up with a plan. He will do a one-time “Livestream” documentary, where he will name the child sex offenders who he is aware of in Hollywood.

ADVERTISEMENT

You can watch his video clip below:

EXCLUSIVE 1ST LOOK WORLD PREMIER TRAILER OF #MYTRUTHDOC ONLY AVAILABLE HERE @YouTube& AS SEEN ON @enews #CHANGEISCOMING #MYTRUTHISCOMING #Kids2 Corey Feldman's "(my) TRUTH: The Rape Of 2 Corey's" Official Trailer ... https://youtu.be/4PJ3SH6xXGc  via @YouTube

American Mirror reported that Feldman, the 1980s teen heartthrob best known for his roles in the Gremlins, The Goonies, and Stand By Me, has long spoken out about the horrific sex abuse he faced as a child actor decades ago. He’s written best-selling books about the traumatic experiences he faced alongside best friend and fellow child actor Corey Haim.

ADVERTISEMENT

But previous attempts to expose child sex predators in Tinsel Town have been edited and censored to protect the abusers, and Feldman’s newest project “(My) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys” is expected to change that dynamic.

“In 2007 on a show called ‘The 2 Corey’s’ Haim & Feldman first opened up publicly about the abuse they endured as children in the industry. Shortly after the show’s finale, in a private conversation off camera, Feldman made Haim a promise that if Haim were to die first, Feldman would find a way to get his whole story exposed and would try to bring both of their abusers to justice,” according to the YouTube description.

“Feldman first wrote a book to honor that promise. COREYOGRAPHY became a NY Times Best Selling title, but due to legal worries, the publisher demanded that the names were changed to protect the alleged abusers. After a decade of attempting various ways of getting his TRUTH told, Corey spent the past 3 years using his own money, to finance this timely film of the utmost importance, so that he could finally get his story told the way he intended to tell it. UNcut UNcensored, UNedited, and RAW.”

God Bless Corey Feldman for his tireless work to expose these monsters.

Let’s hope his words don’t fall on deaf ears and something is actually done to stop these elitist monsters from abusing children.

https://www.waynedupree.com/corey-feldman-hollywood-pedophiles/?source=right-rail-trending

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

What are the chances that he has an unfortunate accident soon?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

What are the chances that he has an unfortunate accident soon?

One of the things I thought of as well.  Keep him on Epstein watch until that airs.

Of course there are some who take a darker view of him, and I can see their points as well.  We will know soon!

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

I know bad things happened to him. I also know he's a very weird dude that has WAY too much of a Micheal Jackson thing that should have faded out when he was like 14

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I know bad things happened to him. I also know he's a very weird dude that has WAY too much of a Micheal Jackson thing that should have faded out when he was like 14

Well for the love of Pete(my pal used to say that, but now with Mayor Pete being discussed often, I'm not sure if it sounds right to say anymore!  >:(  ), you must have considered that some of that stuff can have lasting effect, much of it subconscious?

When that group kidnapped that Patty Hearst chick, it was reported they kept raping her to program her that they cared about her, and programmed her to believe it so that she helped them rob a bank.  That programming was probably a much shorted time than Corey had to endure, and was probably straight sex(albeit with....nevermind)....  So yeah he seems to have a weird look and vibe from what little I've seen, but we can let that slide.  

I do have some other concerns with this whole thing, which I might get to later.

Is anyone going to watch the live 1-time stream?!?!  It might be the same night as Wilder vs Fury II(epic rematch of heavyweight champs), but likely different time.  Imagine Daryl doing a BREAKING for each name like he did each stupid oscar in the shoutbox :)

Feldman said he made a promise to Haim before his death that if he outlived him, he would bring this to light

25 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Well for the love of Pete(my pal used to say that, but now with Mayor Pete being discussed often, I'm not sure if it sounds right to say anymore!  >:(  ), you must have considered that some of that stuff can have lasting effect, much of it subconscious?

When that group kidnapped that Patty Hearst chick, it was reported they kept raping her to program her that they cared about her, and programmed her to believe it so that she helped them rob a bank.  That programming was probably a much shorted time than Corey had to endure, and was probably straight sex(albeit with....nevermind)....  So yeah he seems to have a weird look and vibe from what little I've seen, but we can let that slide.  

I do have some other concerns with this whole thing, which I might get to later.

Is anyone going to watch the live 1-time stream?!?!  It might be the same night as Wilder vs Fury II(epic rematch of heavyweight champs), but likely different time.  Imagine Daryl doing a BREAKING for each name like he did each stupid oscar in the shoutbox :)

Feldman said he made a promise to Haim before his death that if he outlived him, he would bring this to light

Wilder Fury > Feldman, but I am interested, since I'm in the Corey Cory age of moviedom so I might start the live stream and hit pause while the fight is going, then resume after WIlder wins

• Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

God this clown has drawn out this shit long enough.  I'm tired of hearing about it.  Lol @ 1-time live stream of the movie does he understand how easy it is to pirate something? Feldman is fucking crazy this has always felt like nothing but a cash grab

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

God this clown has drawn out this shit long enough.  I'm tired of hearing about it.  Lol @ 1-time live stream of the movie does he understand how easy it is to pirate something? Feldman is fucking crazy this has always felt like nothing but a cash grab

I've read this a bit before I posted the thread, but didn't want to mention it in the OP and shade any opinions before anyone else brought it up.  Ive seen replies to similar comments and whle the comments aren't as risky as mocking a female accuser, it does still carry a risk mocking someone who was molested as a kid.  With the weinsteins(cough cough) and all that's been revealed after Corey's original allegations, it's not hard to believe this stuff happens.  Hollywood is filled with degenerates, like anywhere the people who run it are(Epstein[cough cough], for example).

Very soon we will see if Corey finally puts up.  Some people write BOOKS about their experiences and make money doing so, and like the video says, he has had trouble publishing things(the same people run that industry too) and media in general...    So yeah, while I am open to that line of thinking, I will still give him a chance.   I hope someone does that you said and maybe puts it out on torrent afterward, but can't count on it.  Was hoping someone here would be able to break the news for us, especially if I am watching the Wilder vs Fury 2 rematch of the first EPIC fight.

HIP...speaking of that, did you see the first fight?  If so, live or at  least replay before you knew the results(as opposed to something seeing The 6th Sense after already being told about the ending) ?  (dont put any spoilers here, soon I am going to dedicate a thread to it, with no spoilers in the OP and the condensed version of the fight(about 21 minutes), plus the full fight inckuding ring walks.  For anyone who hasn't seen it, one certain round was epic, and the British announcers called it better than the epic round between Bowe and I think Riddick......and one moment that was BEYOND epic.  Even for folks that are just veru casual fans, it's well worth watching.  It's hard to picture the rematch being able to equal it, but that's a discussion for the thead I will make later.   For here I just wanted to know if you saw the fight and if so, if it was before you knew the outcome.   I want to write  more(even about your post), but am saving it for that thread.  (after the original OPs in that thread, we can discuss the outcome and whatever spoilers we want...because there are so many things about it I'd be happy to discuss,,,,,,and then continue after the rematch!!!).   

6 hours ago, StraightJ said:

HIP...speaking of that, did you see the first fight?  If so, live or at  least replay before you knew the results(as opposed to something seeing The 6th Sense after already being told about the ending) ?  (dont put any spoilers here, soon I am going to dedicate a thread to it, with no spoilers in the OP and the condensed version of the fight(about 21 minutes), plus the full fight inckuding ring walks.  For anyone who hasn't seen it, one certain round was epic, and the British announcers called it better than the epic round between Bowe and I think Riddick......and one moment that was BEYOND epic.  Even for folks that are just veru casual fans, it's well worth watching.  It's hard to picture the rematch being able to equal it, but that's a discussion for the thead I will make later.   For here I just wanted to know if you saw the fight and if so, if it was before you knew the outcome.   I want to write  more(even about your post), but am saving it for that thread.  (after the original OPs in that thread, we can discuss the outcome and whatever spoilers we want...because there are so many things about it I'd be happy to discuss,,,,,,and then continue after the rematch!!!).   

I watched it live. When HBO Stopped doing boxing (STUPID STUPID STUPID), I started watching Showtime and was introduced to a whole new roster of fighters. Devonte Wilder vs Victor Ruiz was the first fight I saw. I've been a Boxing fan since I was a kid watching Ali 

Seek help. soflabillsfan