1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Here, a long read you'll appreciate. I wrote this about a month ago. THIS is my long term goal

I have a dream that I would like to make come true. The road to get there will be difficult and will take intense discipline, drive, and sacrifice but in the end, it will be worth it.

A Little Background
I grew up in Western New York State in a pretty wooded area. My entire youth was spent playing in the woods. Riding bikes, following trails, camping, and building forts/hangouts. I've always been a pretty earthy person and I have a weird synchronicity with animals. I don't know if I'd call myself an animal lover, but I definitely have a lot of empathy for them.

My family has a lake house in Northern New York, which is in a deep forest, on a lake and it's heaven up there. I haven't been there in so long, though, I almost feel like I have no stake in it anymore.

Today, I'm a tech for Dish Network. I have been to every kind of dwelling there is. From little apartments to mansions. I've worked in homes that were as clean as museums and some that were roach-infested shacks. I've worked in the city, the suburbs, gated communities, the worst ghettos, and the newest sub-divisions but my favorite homes to go to are people who live in wooded areas. I always feel a bit jealous but at the same time, comfortable in these houses.

When I was in 10th grade, I saw my first computer and I was immediately addicted. I would skip classes to sit in the computer room. After school, I joined the Army and worked on computerized artillery target acquisition. Since that time, as technology has expanded, so have I with it. Computers, particularly. I've become an enthusiast when it comes to building, modifying, tweaking and updating them.

As the digital world has grown, I have with it. I've bought all in. Social media. Message boards. PodCasts. News Readers. Online debates. Political arguments. Gaming. All of it. I have sacrificed more than I'd like to admit for my computer life, sadly.

Recently, I saw a Documentary that opened my eyes and left me shaken. It's called The Great Hack and details what Cambridge Analytica did to us and how Facebook let them. Almost all of us realize that we leave traces of ourselves, digitally preserved for all time, but Cambridge Analytica took this to a whole new level.

They realized that if they could have access to our footprints online, they could come up with 50,000 points of data that they could create profiles on each of us. Using these profiles, they could predict our reactions to things we see online. If they can predict our reactions, they then realized they could manipulate our reactions.

Do you see where this is going? Facebook let them right in. As did Google and almost everything else that collects our data.

We are in The Matrix, just not sleeping in the pods.... yet!

I feel like I've taken the Red Pill. I've always been a deeper thinker and I can clearly see the damage I've done. To myself and to my relationships. My attachment to technology is more of an addiction. A real addiction that I must break myself from and that's where the dream comes in.

I imagine living in peaceful, natural surroundings. Deer in the morning appearing out of the foggy woods. Morning coffee to the sounds of birds and leaves in the breeze. Cultivating a garden. Maybe fresh eggs from chickens. A fire that keeps the house warm in winter. Always working to keep the dream alive and growing in a place where I'm free and can breathe without the world watching my every move.

Instead of Facebook and Twitter, it's cutting wood and yard work. Or just walking through the woods. Or fishing, if I have a pond, and a pond and or/running waterway should really be a must. Life could be whatever I can imagine!

I want to find a place to settle permanently, in the woods. In the country but in a wooded area. That's where I feel most alive. I envision a somewhat moderate house with any neighbors at a good distance. A place that I can turn into an extension of my inner being. A place that can become its own world. Whenever I've been in the woods, I've become detached from the outside world. And I've felt real peace.

I long for that. The world we live in is sucking the life out of us. Almost everyone is suffering from some mental overload. We're distracted and slowly, we're dying. I can't live this way anymore. It's not even living. It's just going through the motions.

Geez Louise.............

• Haha 1

I will give this a proper reply later today(and I'm showing I'm paying attention and didn't quote it, being you're being decent today).  It makes you look like you'd be someone I'd agree with in many(most) ways and actually get along with if you talked more about them.  You do remember I enjoyed(and had already seen, years ago) the hacking documentary you posted on here.  If everything didn't turn into Trump(like when I tried to post about the problems in Ukraine before he was in office or even running and you attacked me with your other pal who is a true dirtbag and has shown almost no redeeming qualities, unlike yourself), I think not only would you be happier, but there would be a lot more kinship in general.  

I appreciate this post and will give it a proper response later.  Your Comrade, Fraud, once mocked me for sharing personal things on here...and much shorter at that, a shout or 2 in the shoutbox.  I'm just warning you in case he chooses to hold you to the same standard, to try to keep whatever benefit of the doubt some poor sap may actually be giving him about being intellectually honest and not a full fledged troll.  Someone else likes to mock folks who think outside of the box by posting gifs of the Matrix, so watch out for that too being you even mentioned the word.  Other than them, I'm not sure who could mock a post that paints a much different picture of you. (EDIT: after posting I saw someone had, but not due to the content).

To me this post is a good example of maybe the most important thing in a signature I've seen on here...from Daryl of all people(back then, all he was known for was drunken debauchery and frequently abnormal bowel movement mentions, so it was even more profound).  Something along the lines of the things that unite us are more numerous/important than the things that divide us.

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

27 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Geez Louise.............

What are you complaining about?(I guess a bad choice of titles for the thread might be what I'd say, lol.  "HipKat Manifesto" or something might be more fitting).  That post makes him sound like a good guy folks would want to have a beer with around the campfire like an old Lowenbrau commercial I seem to recall.  I didn't find it, but found one with the same theme song, that actually kind fit with his post:

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

I’ve always been an open book and able to take the reasonable criticism

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Somewhat related......There are several write ups on The Chive about the tactics employed by Facebook and Google that do a pretty good job of detailing how and why the practices are disturbing. 

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

A Hipkat post making some sense, wish you luck! In all seriousness your rigidness may be holding you back from acheiving some of your dreams. Financial markets have been on an 11 year roll. I kind of think your disdain for DT and what he represents prevented you from taking part in this opportunity which most likely will not come around in our lifetime again. Sometimes you can still keep your principals and still go along for the ride with a softer stance. Keep the faith brother.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

Somewhat related......There are several write ups on The Chive about the tactics employed by Facebook and Google that do a pretty good job of detailing how and why the practices are disturbing. 

I’ll have to check those out

• Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ll have to check those out

Click on Sucked In's post.  He complimented you and gave some things to consider.  And it's a short post, like you like.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

A Hipkat post making some sense, wish you luck! In all seriousness your rigidness may be holding you back from acheiving some of your dreams. Financial markets have been on an 11 year roll. I kind of think your disdain for DT and what he represents prevented you from taking part in this opportunity which most likely will not come around in our lifetime again. Sometimes you can still keep your principals and still go along for the ride with a softer stance. Keep the faith brother.

And who was President for 8 of those years?

i just had to get that in 😄

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

And who was President for 8 of those years?

i just had to get that in 😄

Really...................................... get a fucking life!

Alright gentlemen, break it up!! Back to your corners!  lol

17 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Really...................................... get a fucking life!

That damn truth!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It amazes me that some people took  a while to realize  the immediate tracking ability  of being on the net.  Or people who.think they are better off or safe if they don't use twitter or Facebook lol. I knew it from at least tge first month on. Its a simple assumption. have a computer /phone/microwave /tv/Alexa etc in your fucking home. You've been tracked since day one. They don't even need you to have any of it . All your Data is easier to keep and track from everything else  you do/have.  Your neighborhood is hooked up, then so are you for surveillance. 

I want half and half.

I like being able to text friends  from 900 Miles away. I may not see them for a long time. I don't want 1975 or 1775 again 

I don't think anyone is naive to the fat that we're being tracked, but I do think a lot of people aren't aware of the ramifations

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't think anyone is naive to the fat that we're being tracked, but I do think a lot of people aren't aware of the ramifations

It's simply the graduateD electronic version of Germany in the 40s.

"Do you have your Papers? "

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They aren't aware..if they think not having  facebook somehow hides  or helps them. 

Aside from not wasting  time on the stupid crap lol. Half the posts  aren't even real people.  More than that even

On 2/14/2020 at 6:18 AM, HipKat said:

I’ve always been an open book and able to take the reasonable criticism

don't you have a bunch of people on here blocked because of their baseline political viewpoints lol

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

don't you have a bunch of people on here blocked because of their baseline political viewpoints lol

No, I have a bunch of people on here blocked because they're assholes. I said reasonable criticism, but after an extended amount of excessive bullshit and shit talking, they get the boot. There are Trump supporters I don't have ignored, like Woody, Daryl, JC et al because they don't act like children about it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

It amazes me that some people took  a while to realize  the immediate tracking ability  of being on the net.  Or people who.think they are better off or safe if they don't use twitter or Facebook lol. I knew it from at least tge first month on. Its a simple assumption. have a computer /phone/microwave /tv/Alexa etc in your fucking home. You've been tracked since day one. They don't even need you to have any of it . All your Data is easier to keep and track from everything else  you do/have.  Your neighborhood is hooked up, then so are you for surveillance. 

You're right about some things in this post.  Unlike some of those who replied think, many people(maybe a vast majority) don't even realize and/or care about the most rudimentary portions such as avoiding social media.  I for one actually appreciate some parts of it, otherwise I would not have learned the BREAKING thing without Daryls' antics, which apparently are aided by social media. 

Then you have other basic steps such as what search engine you use.  Google actually can know you better than you, and with that data, it isn't hard to imagine deep state having technology soon(if not already) that can have data run through it to make a predictive model of you based on the data they collect.  Actually, I think advertisers probably already do, so whatever deep state(or even surface things like the FBI proper) would have (weird, after being on here for hours, and finally posting about social media, a tab far from this that had a video on twitter just started playing as I was typing...about deep state and social media....and the video was about the show "Stranger Things", inactive since a day or 2 ago.  One doesn't need to be TWD to see the numerous coincidences and how they all tie together in that one thing, but if anyone wants to make me feel better by telling me how something like that that I cant remember happening before happens, please feel free.  Not sure how I was going to finish that sentence that it came in the middle of, ugh).  

TWD, I don't own a microwave(but for health purposes, not whatever you mean), but how does a microwave track you??  I get how "smart TVs" do, and think I recall reading that besides tracking what you watch to add to their profile on you, they even have cameras that record you.  Glad I don't own one of those either.  

I'd be interested in more details about the neighborhood being hooked up.  That might be more helpful to share with the board than the reminders about sports being choreographed. :)  The information is one thing, and if you know of remedies, those can be important as well.  Thanks  

On 2/14/2020 at 8:46 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Geez Louise.............

I don't always agree with him, but I know his hearts in the right the place and he is a good guy.

Fatally flawed, Piggy, not so much ...

On 2/15/2020 at 10:53 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

I want half and half.

I like being able to text friends  from 900 Miles away. I may not see them for a long time. I don't want 1975 or 1775 again 

1775 might be pretty awesome.

We could teach them how to make hamburgers

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

1775 might be pretty awesome.

We could teach them how to make hamburgers

Everyone/thing is too far away.

There's a youtube channel though, about  1700s  cooking

Cambridge Analytica didnt happen

i know bc Sack told me so

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga