Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump vs New York State

Recommended Posts

 

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The recent SDNY indictment of Lev Parnas was sponsored by CLC who is funded by the Open Society Foundation. As long as NY weaponizes the SDNY and continues to pass unconstitutional laws and those favoring criminals over law abiding citizens they will get no help from the White House.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NY would have to follow the laws of the Constitution for them to defend them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuomo was at the White House this afternoon but we haven't heard much about it yet.

 

Cuomo, Trump meeting ‘productive,’ Homeland Security secretary says

 

Department of Homeland Security acting Secretary Chad Wolf said President Donald Trump’s Thursday meeting with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo about expedited entry programs was “productive,” but announced no solution to the impasse.

The three leaders met in the Oval Office to attempt to reach an agreement on federal access to immigrants’ driving records.

New York blocked the U.S. government from having access under the Green Light Law in December. The law allows migrants to seek driver’s licenses even if they are in the country illegally. It prevents U.S. Customs and Border Protection from accessing their data from the New York Department of Motor Vehicles without a subpoena or court order.

In retaliation, the U.S. government cut off New York residents from federal programs allowing them to use expedited lanes to cross the border or pass airport security. Such programs aid, for example, residents who frequently travel between New York and Canada for business purposes.

Cuomo traveled to Washington, D.C., to discuss a solution to the impasse Thursday.

“The relationship between New York state and the federal government is very important but has been made difficult by the unilateral actions of New York State regarding the sharing of security information with DHS,” Wolf said. “New York is the only state that restricts CBP access to their data across the board — for law enforcement, customs, trade and travel facilitation purposes. Despite that, we will continue discussions with the state of New York to find a mutually agreeable solution.”

Wolf didn’t announce any solutions to disagreement.

 

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Cuomo was at the White House this afternoon but we haven't heard much about it yet.

Cuomo, Trump meeting ‘productive,’ Homeland Security secretary says

Department of Homeland Security acting Secretary Chad Wolf said President Donald Trump’s Thursday meeting with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo about expedited entry programs was “productive,” but announced no solution to the impasse.

The three leaders met in the Oval Office to attempt to reach an agreement on federal access to immigrants’ driving records.

New York blocked the U.S. government from having access under the Green Light Law in December. The law allows migrants to seek driver’s licenses even if they are in the country illegally. It prevents U.S. Customs and Border Protection from accessing their data from the New York Department of Motor Vehicles without a subpoena or court order.

In retaliation, the U.S. government cut off New York residents from federal programs allowing them to use expedited lanes to cross the border or pass airport security. Such programs aid, for example, residents who frequently travel between New York and Canada for business purposes.

Cuomo traveled to Washington, D.C., to discuss a solution to the impasse Thursday.

“The relationship between New York state and the federal government is very important but has been made difficult by the unilateral actions of New York State regarding the sharing of security information with DHS,” Wolf said. “New York is the only state that restricts CBP access to their data across the board — for law enforcement, customs, trade and travel facilitation purposes. Despite that, we will continue discussions with the state of New York to find a mutually agreeable solution.”

Wolf didn’t announce any solutions to disagreement.

You know as well as I(and more than most Trump supporters on here) that when Trump meets with the enemy(and that's what the politicians behind the invasion are, an enemy of the nation) on immigration, the word "productive" being used is not good for Americans.  One of the few things Ive noticed Fraud being right about is calling him "Captain Caveman" on immigration issues.

I'm not sure why the other TSDSers seem unwilling to say he disappoints them when his actions(as opposed to his words) do the opposite of the biggest issue he ran un/won because.  EU members had no say, but Americans did and spoke on loudly about it at the polls.....and have become the "forgotten man" once again.   (Not sure how many are aware that he boasts about the record numbers of legal immigrants, which also used to be a huge issue, but now isn't questioned because it's drowned out by this nonsense.  The walk does not line up with the talk).

 


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DC2007 said:

NY would have to follow the laws of the Constitution for them to defend them.

Ha, you do point out the level of hypocrisy when almost anyone pretends to suddenly care about the Consitution as soon as Trump does something unconstitutional.  Only about 3 members of congress vote anywhere near consistently when it comes to the Consitution.....and the only Presidential candidate in decades to run on his Constitutional voting record was Ron Paul, so it's a joke to see whomever this person is tarnish the name of the Consitution in their tweet.  Sad part is that TDSers(and fans of white population replacement) will be blindly fooled to think that person gives a 2 sh*ts about the Constitution(especially when they blatantly are harboring illegal aliens).


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least border states have concerned citizens who arm themselves and defend our borders when our own government is too busy fighting wars for Israel(AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in America, and you don't get elected without bending the knee).  Maybe some NYers should grow a sack like those folks and do the job our government refuses to.  Judging from this board, most don't even have enough of a sack to speak out online due to the media conditioning them to fear how others will perceive them.  Sad, very sad.

Has the frog still not noticed the water getting warmer?  I haven't followed this, but it wreaks of political theater like most of the other immigration "standoffs".  Even if they had a list of all of these illegals, how many of you from either establishment party think they'd actually do much based on how little they've done for decades, regardless of whom is in office?


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, StraightJ said:

You know as well as I(and more than most Trump supporters on here) that when Trump meets with the enemy(and that's what the politicians behind the invasion are, an enemy of the nation) on immigration, the word "productive" being used is not good for Americans.  One of the few things Ive noticed Fraud being right about is calling him "Captain Caveman" on immigration issues.

I'm not sure why the other TSDSers seem unwilling to say he disappoints them when his actions(as opposed to his words) do the opposite of the biggest issue he ran un/won because.  EU members had no say, but Americans did and spoke on loudly about it at the polls.....and have become the "forgotten man" once again.   (Not sure how many are aware that he boasts about the record numbers of legal immigrants, which also used to be a huge issue, but now isn't questioned because it's drowned out by this nonsense.  The walk does not line up with the talk).

He could do a lot more on immigration and faster but even as it is whenever he tries something some judge in Hawaii puts a halt to it which is ridiculous. As I've said before, Trump needs to ditch his H1B stance and cancel those visas for anything other than the very best minds from foreign nations coming in. I don't know why he wouldn't since it's the IT world who largely benefits from this labor pool and they're not exactly Trump friendly in Silicon Valley.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

He could do a lot more on immigration and faster but even as it is whenever he tries something some judge in Hawaii puts a halt to it which is ridiculous. As I've said before, Trump needs to ditch his H1B stance and cancel those visas for anything other than the very best minds from foreign nations coming in. I don't know why he wouldn't since it's the IT world who largely benefits from this labor pool and they're not exactly Trump friendly in Silicon Valley.

While I partly admire your faith my friend, I'll be honest and think it might be misplaced.  I dont know how much longer I can wait for the 27 dimension chess and Q Anon's cryptic sh*t to come to fruition.  They just keep buying time, but with the newest and latest routine.

I posted that this was very possible the day after the election on here.....and though I don't want to be right, it looks far more likely than otherwise.  Every now and then we get a small bone tossed to lovers of liberty/the Constitution/America First(tm), but few and far between.  Kushner, on the other hand, is really delivering to those he is loyal to.  I spoke out when he overcame bannon so quickly into the term, but few seemed to pay attention.

  • Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

While I partly admire your faith my friend, I'll be honest and think it might be misplaced.  I dont know how much longer I can wait for the 27 dimension chess and Q Anon's cryptic sh*t to come to fruition.  They just keep buying time, but with the newest and latest routine.

I posted that this was very possible the day after the election on here.....and though I don't want to be right, it looks far more likely than otherwise.  Every now and then we get a small bone tossed to lovers of liberty/the Constitution/America First(tm), but few and far between.  Kushner, on the other hand, is really delivering to those he is loyal to.  I spoke out when he overcame bannon so quickly into the term, but few seemed to pay attention.

Yeah man, I feel ya. I'm tired of this wheels of justice moves slowly, trust the plan, tick-tock bullshit. There is more than enough evidence to put these people away by their own testimonials. Just look at this screenshot.

yeg34etokxg41.png


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah man, I feel ya. I'm tired of this wheels of justice moves slowly, trust the plan, tick-tock bullshit. There is more than enough evidence to put these people away by their own testimonials. Just look at this screenshot.

yeg34etokxg41.png

I'll wait for the wisdom of one of the subversives on here(Hip or Fraud) to tell me how I should interpret that in their view, as opposed to common sense which can lead a man astray.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I'll wait for the wisdom of one of the subversives on here(Hip or Fraud) to tell me how I should interpret that in their view, as opposed to common sense which can lead a man astray.

let's enhance the list

 

Michael Cohen – Donald Trump’s Personal Lawyer
Alex Van der Zwaan – Associate of Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort and Trump Campaign Adviser Rick Gates
Konstantin Kilimnik – Associate of Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort and Trump Campaign Adviser Rick Gates
Chris Collins – 1st US Congressman to endorse Donald Trump for President
Duncan Hunter – 2nd US Congressman to endorse Donald Trump for President
Ralph Shortey – Trump Campaign Chair for the State of Oklahoma
Timothy Nolan – Trump Campaign Official for the State of Kentucky

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's narrow that list down to people who weren't:

A) Indicted for process crimes

B) Indicted for older crimes previously overlooked

C) Indicted but also associated with the Clintons

How many do we have left?


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...