Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

The Normalizing of Socialist Bernie Sanders *****

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He has to use the DNC as a vehicle.

Yeah, but at times it more looks like theyre using him:

 

spacer.png


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I'm glad I reached somebody.  Not only is it terrible news now, but in the very near future the ever growing majority will embrace it and it will keep moving in that direction.  

I agree that the education system is a big part of it, as is all forms of media....and as I previously mentioned, bringing in MILLIONS YEARLY who have NO ties to our Constitution or traditions. I guess I'll be the guy relied on to keep bringing up the pink elephant while there are still enough people awake enough to care.  It's not entirely too late.

It's catching up to them though because colleges are getting in hot water with their useless degrees and rising tuition rates and then this little gem appeared where even their controlled media is taking a huge dive:

Newspaper chain McClatchy files for bankruptcy

 

In another sign of the growing financial crisis in print journalism, McClatchy (MNI), the owner or 30 US newspapers, has filed for bankruptcy protection.

The company, whose newspapers include the Miami Herald, The Kansas City Star, The Sacramento Bee, The Charlotte Observer, The News & Observer in Raleigh, North Carolina, and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram in Texas, says it plans to stay in business and emerge from bankruptcy in the next few months.


McClatchy is the nation's second largest publisher of local newspapers behind only Gannett, the publisher of USA Today and hundreds of local newspapers. Gannett has had its own problems and was recently acquired by New Media Investment Group.


McClatchy and some of the newspaper companies it has acquired over the years, including Knight-Ridder, have a long had a higher reputation than Gannett for quality news reporting. It recently won two Pulitzer Prizes and many other awards, most recently for the Miami Herald's coverage of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.


Despite that reputation for quality, it has been cutting staff in response to falling revenue and mounting losses. Company filings show McClatchy had 3,500 full-time and part-time employees as of December 31, 2018, the most recent figure available. Five years earlier it reported just over twice as many employees. The company's press release said it has reduced its operating expenses by $186.9 million, or 23.3%, in the last three years alone, but it wasn't enough.


The company reported a net loss of $364 million in the first nine months of 2019, up from a loss of $52 million in the year-earlier period. Revenue in the first three quarters of 2019 fell by 11%, or nearly $68 million, with a decline in revenue from both advertisers and readers.

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HipKat said:

It reminds me of Buffalo in a lot of ways. The people are friendly, outgoing and the city is progressive and growing and turning run down areas into vibrant neighborhoods. It's the fastest growing market in the US. There's no shortage of things to do. For the Arnold Schwarzenegger Annual Body Building Competition, he actually shows up. Rock on the Range, or whatever it's called now is an amazing annual music festival. Homegrown restaurants are every where (BIG fan to Tee Jay's). And the historic districts like Germantown Village are just so cool.

Outside of Columbus, the rolling hills and deep woods remind me of the area south of Buffalo. I've not had one bad experience in the 2 years I've been coming here, regularly.

If my kids' mother ever finishes drinking herself to death, this is where I'm headed!

If thats how she makes you feel, maybe you can help by buying her more alcohol!  Stronger too!  :beer:

  • Haha 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Normalizing Of Bernie Sanders sounds kinda like a movie title or book like The Taming Of The Shrew  :)


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

The Normalizing Of Bernie Sanders sounds kinda like a movie title or book like The Taming Of The Shrew  :)

The Haunting of Ellie Rose

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Passion Of The Christ!  


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

The Passion Of The Christ!  

 

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernie Valentine.jpg

  • Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Are you saying it's a done deal, and I should place a wager on Trump?  Is this one of those "lock" bets as the services who sell picks call them?  


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like democrats need to vote Bernie (who polls the best vs Trump) or enjoy 4 more years of Trump.

Let's face it Biden (the most electable candidate LoLz) cant win a presidential election. He never will, this should be obvious.

Buttigieg can run his own city, and trump will eat him alive.

Warren's campaign will be dead after super tuesday. She fucked up and listened to her former clinton campaign managers and moved further to the center. 

Klobuchar is like buttigieg- cant get non whites to vote for her.

Bloomberg? LoLz. Let's look at his record of sexism and racism, how you going to use that against trump?

 

Suck it up Democrats, vote Bernie 2020 or the madness continues.


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sounds like democrats need to vote Bernie (who polls the best vs Trump) or enjoy 4 more years of Trump.

Let's face it Biden (the most electable candidate LoLz) cant win a presidential election. He never will, this should be obvious.

Buttigieg can run his own city, and trump will eat him alive.

Warren's campaign will be dead after super tuesday. She fucked up and listened to her former clinton campaign managers and moved further to the center. 

Klobuchar is like buttigieg- cant get non whites to vote for her.

Bloomberg? LoLz. Let's look at his record of sexism and racism, how you going to use that against trump?

Suck it up Democrats, vote Bernie 2020 or the madness continues.

LOL.  Bernie Fucking Sanders the Socialist is your knight in shining armor.  You set the bar pretty damn low, my friend.  Bernie must have a lot of "free stuff" coming your way.  Sucker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New hit piece on Mayor Buttplug. I'll just cut-and-paste the good nuggets.

Why South Bend residents are warning America about Pete Buttigieg

 

When residents of this city’s impoverished West Side reflect on Pete Buttigieg’s two terms as mayor, a few things come to mind:

A spike in violent crime, development that largely ignored the African American community and how their only well-lit street is the one that leads to the University of Notre Dame.

So how, they wonder, can Buttigieg possibly be trusted to run the country?

“If he’s the next president, I fear for our country. He couldn’t run our city. How can he run the United States?” said Michelle Burger, 42, a stay-at-home mom who lives in South Bend’s impoverished and predominantly black West Side.

“Look at all the crime — he didn’t do anything about it. Look at our quality of life. If he becomes president, the United States will become one big South Bend — a giant sinkhole. We’ll be in a new depression.”

Another West Side resident, Cornish Miller, 62, said of Buttigieg, “Rating him 1 to 10, I’d give him a 2.”

“Buttigieg talked about all the improvements he made, but he hardly made a dent,” said Miller, who works for a military supply company.

“The West Side is the most neglected part of town. The street I live on is the only street around here that has lights. That’s because we’re a gateway to Notre Dame.”

...

 

“We had a record number of homicides during his time as mayor, and it didn’t seem like he was feeling the people’s psychological, emotional and spiritual needs,” said the Rev. Sylvester Williams Jr. of the Interfaith Christian Union.

“It seemed like he was focused on creating a progressive city, that he was above tending to those basic needs.”

One of Buttigieg’s fiercest critics, Councilman Henry Davis Jr., said Buttigieg was “inept” as mayor and “always had one foot out the door.”

...

 

Buttigieg beat four opponents to win the Democratic primary with 55 percent of the vote and was elected in November with 74 percent of the vote. He was just 29 when he took office.

But while the overwhelmingly Democratic city has more than 71,000 registered voters, Buttigieg was swept into office with just 10,991 votes and his 2015 re-election bid garnered even fewer — 8,515 — even while winning 80 percent of the ballots cast.

...

 

But Indiana Republican Party chairman Kyle Hupfer countered that while Buttigieg “certainly had a few economic development wins,” he actually had “little, if anything, to do with that.”

“I found it ironic that when he announced his presidential run, he did it in front of Studebaker Building 84, which had sat vacant since 1963,” Hupfer said.

“But it was $3.5 million from then-Gov. Mike Pence’s Regional Cities Initiative that made that project go.”

...

From 2012 to 2018, the number of black cops fell by almost half — from 29 to 15, compared to more than 200 whites — and in June, the city was rocked when a white police sergeant shot and killed 54-year-old Eric Logan, who was black, while responding to a report of someone breaking into cars.

...

pete-buttigieg-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

 

 

 

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Bernie Fucking Sanders the Socialist is your knight in shining armor.  You set the bar pretty damn low, my friend.  Bernie must have a lot of "free stuff" coming your way.  Sucker.

I cant wait to get all of your money.


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

New hit piece on Mayor Buttplug. I'll just cut-and-paste the good nuggets.

Why South Bend residents are warning America about Pete Buttigieg

When residents of this city’s impoverished West Side reflect on Pete Buttigieg’s two terms as mayor, a few things come to mind:

A spike in violent crime, development that largely ignored the African American community and how their only well-lit street is the one that leads to the University of Notre Dame.

So how, they wonder, can Buttigieg possibly be trusted to run the country?

“If he’s the next president, I fear for our country. He couldn’t run our city. How can he run the United States?” said Michelle Burger, 42, a stay-at-home mom who lives in South Bend’s impoverished and predominantly black West Side.

“Look at all the crime — he didn’t do anything about it. Look at our quality of life. If he becomes president, the United States will become one big South Bend — a giant sinkhole. We’ll be in a new depression.”

Another West Side resident, Cornish Miller, 62, said of Buttigieg, “Rating him 1 to 10, I’d give him a 2.”

“Buttigieg talked about all the improvements he made, but he hardly made a dent,” said Miller, who works for a military supply company.

“The West Side is the most neglected part of town. The street I live on is the only street around here that has lights. That’s because we’re a gateway to Notre Dame.”

...

“We had a record number of homicides during his time as mayor, and it didn’t seem like he was feeling the people’s psychological, emotional and spiritual needs,” said the Rev. Sylvester Williams Jr. of the Interfaith Christian Union.

“It seemed like he was focused on creating a progressive city, that he was above tending to those basic needs.”

One of Buttigieg’s fiercest critics, Councilman Henry Davis Jr., said Buttigieg was “inept” as mayor and “always had one foot out the door.”

...

Buttigieg beat four opponents to win the Democratic primary with 55 percent of the vote and was elected in November with 74 percent of the vote. He was just 29 when he took office.

But while the overwhelmingly Democratic city has more than 71,000 registered voters, Buttigieg was swept into office with just 10,991 votes and his 2015 re-election bid garnered even fewer — 8,515 — even while winning 80 percent of the ballots cast.

...

But Indiana Republican Party chairman Kyle Hupfer countered that while Buttigieg “certainly had a few economic development wins,” he actually had “little, if anything, to do with that.”

“I found it ironic that when he announced his presidential run, he did it in front of Studebaker Building 84, which had sat vacant since 1963,” Hupfer said.

“But it was $3.5 million from then-Gov. Mike Pence’s Regional Cities Initiative that made that project go.”

...

From 2012 to 2018, the number of black cops fell by almost half — from 29 to 15, compared to more than 200 whites — and in June, the city was rocked when a white police sergeant shot and killed 54-year-old Eric Logan, who was black, while responding to a report of someone breaking into cars.

...

pete-buttigieg-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

Yikes....when the residents of your own city say you couldnt run it, they make a good point about lack of qualifications.  Then aagain, Obongo did nothing before the usual suspects put him on the fast track.

Here's something else about Pete and Warren that is.....   DJS_Range.thumb.gif.961680c756f35c47b3d5

daryls61: BREAKING: George Zimmerman sues two presidential candidates for their comments on Trayvon Martin's death  (for $265 million)

 


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Yikes....when the residents of your own city say you couldnt run it, they make a good point about lack of qualifications.  Then aagain, Obongo did nothing before the usual suspects put him on the fast track.

Here's something else about Pete and Warren that is.....   DJS_Range.thumb.gif.961680c756f35c47b3d5

daryls61: BREAKING: George Zimmerman sues two presidential candidates for their comments on Trayvon Martin's death  (for $265 million)

Buttigieg is just a created empty suit made for the sole purpose of running for offices and then taking his marching orders. He has the same pedigrees as other meat puppet candidates which is the first clue that he's not there to run his own show. I can't believe the guy is polling anywhere at all.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

New hit piece on Mayor Buttplug. I'll just cut-and-paste the good nuggets.

Why South Bend residents are warning America about Pete Buttigieg

When residents of this city’s impoverished West Side reflect on Pete Buttigieg’s two terms as mayor, a few things come to mind:

A spike in violent crime, development that largely ignored the African American community and how their only well-lit street is the one that leads to the University of Notre Dame.

So how, they wonder, can Buttigieg possibly be trusted to run the country?

“If he’s the next president, I fear for our country. He couldn’t run our city. How can he run the United States?” said Michelle Burger, 42, a stay-at-home mom who lives in South Bend’s impoverished and predominantly black West Side.

“Look at all the crime — he didn’t do anything about it. Look at our quality of life. If he becomes president, the United States will become one big South Bend — a giant sinkhole. We’ll be in a new depression.”

Another West Side resident, Cornish Miller, 62, said of Buttigieg, “Rating him 1 to 10, I’d give him a 2.”

“Buttigieg talked about all the improvements he made, but he hardly made a dent,” said Miller, who works for a military supply company.

“The West Side is the most neglected part of town. The street I live on is the only street around here that has lights. That’s because we’re a gateway to Notre Dame.”

...

“We had a record number of homicides during his time as mayor, and it didn’t seem like he was feeling the people’s psychological, emotional and spiritual needs,” said the Rev. Sylvester Williams Jr. of the Interfaith Christian Union.

“It seemed like he was focused on creating a progressive city, that he was above tending to those basic needs.”

One of Buttigieg’s fiercest critics, Councilman Henry Davis Jr., said Buttigieg was “inept” as mayor and “always had one foot out the door.”

...

Buttigieg beat four opponents to win the Democratic primary with 55 percent of the vote and was elected in November with 74 percent of the vote. He was just 29 when he took office.

But while the overwhelmingly Democratic city has more than 71,000 registered voters, Buttigieg was swept into office with just 10,991 votes and his 2015 re-election bid garnered even fewer — 8,515 — even while winning 80 percent of the ballots cast.

...

But Indiana Republican Party chairman Kyle Hupfer countered that while Buttigieg “certainly had a few economic development wins,” he actually had “little, if anything, to do with that.”

“I found it ironic that when he announced his presidential run, he did it in front of Studebaker Building 84, which had sat vacant since 1963,” Hupfer said.

“But it was $3.5 million from then-Gov. Mike Pence’s Regional Cities Initiative that made that project go.”

...

From 2012 to 2018, the number of black cops fell by almost half — from 29 to 15, compared to more than 200 whites — and in June, the city was rocked when a white police sergeant shot and killed 54-year-old Eric Logan, who was black, while responding to a report of someone breaking into cars.

...

pete-buttigieg-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

How nice!  A couple of dudes kissing!  LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I cant wait to get all of your money.

LOL.  Never happen.  I'm not dumb.  I'm prepared for any outcome.  Even the election a fucking un-American Socialist like Bernie Sanders.  The joke's on you, slappy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Why South Bend Overs are warning America about Pete Buttigieg

 

Fixed it for you.  :)   I'm guessing that's probably been done before on here though, right?

  • Haha 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

 

Bloomberg? LoLz. Let's look at his record of sexism and racism, how you going to use that against trump?

 

Being racist and sexist didn't stop Trump from getting to the Oval Office, did it?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Yikes....when the residents of your own city say you couldnt run it, they make a good point about lack of qualifications.  Then aagain, Obongo did nothing before the usual suspects put him on the fast track.

Here's something else about Pete and Warren that is.....   DJS_Range.thumb.gif.961680c756f35c47b3d5

daryls61: BREAKING: George Zimmerman sues two presidential candidates for their comments on Trayvon Martin's death  (for $265 million)

How many complaints do you thing Microsoft or McDonald's gets every day?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How many complaints do you thing Microsoft or McDonald's gets every day?

I dont know, but they dont have a picture of Daryl on the complaint and the word BREAKING  :)


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StraightJ said:

I dont know, but they dont have a picture of Daryl on the complaint and the word BREAKING  :)

True that


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Being racist and sexist didn't stop Trump from getting to the Oval Office, did it?

Nope, but if you want to use the moral high ground you certainly cant with Bloomberg.

  • Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope, but if you want to use the moral high ground you certainly cant with Bloomberg.

Dude, moral high ground went out the window 3 years ago. I'm not happy about it, but that's how it is


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...