Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Video(and article): John Kerry Says Entire Obama Regime Conspired to Eliminate Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Since that country was in an active war with Russia

Stop with your globalist propaganda.  It may fool those who are already fooled, but is not worth the time of the intellectually honest about this astroturfed regime change.  My 12 point timeline(i cut out a HUGE chunk of the article to make it very quick and easy to read, I listened to your feedback!) makes it easy to see that narrative is propaganda.

I don't support this subversion of the Ukraine any more than I did propping up Saddam when he was at odds with Iran.  I don't support the Venezuelan lies both parties are pumping during Trump either, to prove your earlier derailment attempt as falsely based.  

Does the Constitution authorize this subversion of a foreign government?  

  • Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HipKat said:

You’re obviously very confused on which president is a ConMan

There's no confusion buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

There's no confusion buddy

You're right, I'm not confused at all. The biggest con in American history occurred in Nov 2016 and the Country is being shred to pieces since


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Stop with your globalist propaganda.  It may fool those who are already fooled, but is not worth the time of the intellectually honest about this astroturfed regime change.  My 12 point timeline(i cut out a HUGE chunk of the article to make it very quick and easy to read, I listened to your feedback!) makes it easy to see that narrative is propaganda.

I don't support this subversion of the Ukraine any more than I did propping up Saddam when he was at odds with Iran.  I don't support the Venezuelan lies both parties are pumping during Trump either, to prove your earlier derailment attempt as falsely based.  

Does the Constitution authorize this subversion of a foreign government?  

I know that people like you who are warm to Trump forget, but Russia is OUR FUCKING ENEMY


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, StraightJ said:

The thread wasn't made for trolls like him who have invested their being into shtick they have to keep going.  I had no intention of convincing him(?) of anything, but educating rational thinkers with facts.

Whatever I posted earlier is easily proven fact, not theory or even really spin.  When someone immediately resorts to using tired labels withing examining the evidence, and siting EU spin as their inspiration, you know they are broken.  His opinions are without meaning to me, but him trying to steer folks away from important truth is.  

He claims to be dedicated to shutting down any truth I decide to share.  I'd love to see him try to address the media silence over the USS Liberty.  How can anyone not support our troops who demand justice?  (no need to answer, it was a rhetorical question) It's absolute proof of the media''s complicity against Americans' interest, one clearest smoking guns there is.  Maybe I should start a thread asking big mouth to try to "debunk" that fact.

Even your "fair enough" post in reply to him was a disservice to honesty, though I doubt you intended that.  Nothing he said was fair.

No, but he is aloud his opinion.

I don't happen to agree with it, but I will respect it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

I know that people like you who are warm to Trump forget, but Russia is OUR FUCKING ENEMY

Uh no, they are not.  Sure the US has waged economic warfare with brutal sanctions on them, but that makes the globalists in the US their enemy, and not Russians any enemy to Americans.  Keep on parroting your fake news, but it does not fool anyone who hasn't already been fooled....certainly not anyone who doesn't partake of establishment propaganda.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You're right, I'm not confused at all. The biggest con in American history occurred in Nov 2016 and the Country is being shred to pieces since

The biggest con happens every time someone runs for President, Governor, The Senate and Congress.

We're in the mess we're in because the only options we get are the bought and paid for lesser of two evils

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

The biggest con happens every time someone runs for President, Governor, The Senate and Congress.

We're in the mess we're in because the only options we get are the bought and paid for lesser of two evils

Stop it. That's a cop out. It's like saying "Well, they all lie" whenever anyone talks about Trump's lying. You're comparing The Empire State Building to a cabin in the woods

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Uh no, they are not.  

Oh my God dude. You're lost


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I'm not familiar with the guy and realize you might be half joking, but it's probably the other way around, with their influence being behind whatever inspired the guy.

His initials are S.A.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HipKat said:

I know that people like you who are warm to Trump forget, but Russia is OUR FUCKING ENEMY

HipKat is so dumb that even Obama said Russia wasn't.

Here's a reminder.

https://youtu.be/NiESef92pUs

 

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Stop it. That's a cop out. It's like saying "Well, they all lie" whenever anyone talks about Trump's lying. You're comparing The Empire State Building to a cabin in the woods

Well I guess since the pig man agreed with you, it must be a cop out. :-)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

HipKat is so dumb that even Obama said Russia wasn't.

Here's a reminder.

https://youtu.be/NiESef92pUs

Good work, Sack.  Russia isn't our(US citizens') enemy, they ware the enemy of the gloabilists.   One of the countries that won't conform and as Putin pointed out, can't be easily invided like all of the rest.  Sadly Russia is fighting more evil than our military or government, because they are infested with the globalists and are doing their bidding.

Russia and Iran killed far more ISIS than the US, whose weapons they used and who often attacked the people trying to defend themselves from ISIS.  Russia and the guy we just murdered in Iran killed more ISIS than the US while spending far less.   Tell me how that is being our enemy, Hip.  I dont want to hear your made up conspiracy theories either, that even expert John McAfee said are BS.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Well I guess since the pig man agreed with you, it must be a cop out. :-)

Now thay you mentioned it the 3rd and 4th words of this epic song, I've made a new association for these clowns.  

Big man, pig man, 

Haha, charade you are!

Even the number in the title is fitting for the main TDS sufferers on here.  

 

  • Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Good work, Sack.  Russia isn't our(US citizens') enemy, they ware the enemy of the gloabilists.   One of the countries that won't conform and as Putin pointed out, can't be easily invided like all of the rest.  Sadly Russia is fighting more evil than our military or government, because they are infested with the globalists and are doing their bidding.

Russia and Iran killed far more ISIS than the US, whose weapons they used and who often attacked the people trying to defend themselves from ISIS.  Russia and the guy we just murdered in Iran killed more ISIS than the US while spending far less.   Tell me how that is being our enemy, Hip.  I dont want to hear your made up conspiracy theories either, that even expert John McAfee said are BS.

Exactly. Russia was under the control of these scumbags from the the early 1900's up until the 1980's when they were systematically cleansed from the government after bankrupting the Romanov Empire for their own gain and are on a better course now. If we were to ally with them against the globalist countries we'd be unstoppable and that's something they don't want even if I don't entirely trust Russia. I saw this nice little article today from Reuters where Putin refuses to subject his country to Western Liberalism.

Russia won't have gay marriages as long as I am president, vows Vladimir Putin

 

He made clear he would not allow the traditional notion of mother and father to be subverted by what he called “parent number 1” and “parent number 2”.

“As far as ‘parent number 1’ and ‘parent number 2’ goes, I’ve already spoken publicly about this and I’ll repeat it again: as long as I’m president this will not happen. There will be dad and mum,” Putin said.

During his two decades in power, Putin has closely aligned himself with the Orthodox Church and sought to distance Russia from liberal Western values, including attitudes toward homosexuality and gender fluidity.

He made the comments as he met a state commission to discuss changes to Russia’s constitution.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Exactly. Russia was under the control of these scumbags from the the early 1900's up until the 1980's when they were systematically cleansed from the government after bankrupting the Romanov Empire for their own gain and are on a better course now. If we were to ally with them against the globalist countries we'd be unstoppable and that's something they don't want even if I don't entirely trust Russia. I saw this nice little article today from Reuters where Putin refuses to subject his country to Western Liberalism.

Russia won't have gay marriages as long as I am president, vows Vladimir Putin

He made clear he would not allow the traditional notion of mother and father to be subverted by what he called “parent number 1” and “parent number 2”.

“As far as ‘parent number 1’ and ‘parent number 2’ goes, I’ve already spoken publicly about this and I’ll repeat it again: as long as I’m president this will not happen. There will be dad and mum,” Putin said.

During his two decades in power, Putin has closely aligned himself with the Orthodox Church and sought to distance Russia from liberal Western values, including attitudes toward homosexuality and gender fluidity.

He made the comments as he met a state commission to discuss changes to Russia’s constitution.

Yes, the US and Russia would be unstoppable if we worked together with them to stop building the globalist NWO, with the media urging us to insert puppets anywhere they can find a reason, of course after subversive agents starting civil unrest.

What Putin is doing now was the beginning of the demonization of Hitler(whatever you currently believe of him), he wanted to rid his country of the subversive, sexually-deviant filth in theaters(sound like anyplace we know?).  Pretty brave move by Putin, a man who restored Christianity in his country, while the same folks who originally did it in his have gotten most of the way there in ours.  I'm not even religious but it upsets me, especially when members of that faith are tricked into aiming hatred at Muslims instead of the people actually attacking them daily.

Another part of the demonization is because it's the only predominantly white country the usual suspects haven't been able to subvert through population replacement.  The only one in the world, the last bastion of the people they hate the most.  If you look at demographics, it's likely the only chance for long term survival of the race, which should bother anyone who isn't totally pussified already.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...