Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Video(and article): John Kerry Says Entire Obama Regime Conspired to Eliminate Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin

30 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

It's funny that what the bottom of that quote accused him of(not investigating graft) was the exact opposite reason of why he was removed.  Yet some people either buy it, or simply are purposefully trying to mislead others.

Sometimes opposing viewpoints, depending on where they come from are impossible for others to believe. They aren't there yet, and maybe never will be ...

18 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Sometimes opposing viewpoints, depending on where they come from are impossible for others to believe. They aren't there yet, and maybe never will be ...

The thread wasn't made for trolls like him who have invested their being into shtick they have to keep going.  I had no intention of convincing him(?) of anything, but educating rational thinkers with facts.

Whatever I posted earlier is easily proven fact, not theory or even really spin.  When someone immediately resorts to using tired labels withing examining the evidence, and siting EU spin as their inspiration, you know they are broken.  His opinions are without meaning to me, but him trying to steer folks away from important truth is.  

He claims to be dedicated to shutting down any truth I decide to share.  I'd love to see him try to address the media silence over the USS Liberty.  How can anyone not support our troops who demand justice?  (no need to answer, it was a rhetorical question) It's absolute proof of the media''s complicity against Americans' interest, one clearest smoking guns there is.  Maybe I should start a thread asking big mouth to try to "debunk" that fact.

Even your "fair enough" post in reply to him was a disservice to honesty, though I doubt you intended that.  Nothing he said was fair.

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

its as though they are divorced from reality.  you think that's possible?

Naaaaaah, no way

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

its as though they are divorced from reality.  you think that's possible?

0B2CD8C1-9BD7-482A-9B01-D40212D72F44.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

People who actually care about learning, rather than just parroting what the tv tells then do.  NPCs like you and Fraud do not.  The formatting of the Range made it much longer than it was online.  

Not everyone wants to read the same partisan BS 24/7.  I post an occasional article about world matters, but how many have you and Frawk posted dedicated soley to Trump?  Do you think I am posting these to win a popularity contest like the purely partisan posts some members make?  

So maybe you try following Internet protocol, post a link in the first couple of sentences to get somebody interested.

or do we need to go back to tl;dr?

• Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

lol ... That's why I said it

But it doesn't make it any less true.

Also, you may have gone after the con man's regime, but I don't recall a whole lot of posts directed at him.

We have one party pretending to be two, and way to many people wanting to give them more power.

The system is broken, and these criminals need to be reeled in.

Directed at whom?

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, StraightJ said:

spacer.png

A cartoon by the brilliant and talented Ben Garrison says it all -- The sons of Kerry, Romney, Biden & Pelosi all got a piece of the Ukrainian action!

Coincidence?

Democrats are so "blessed" to have the liberal press to cover their asses 24/7.  Fact.

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

So Frawk exposes himself as a globalist tool, when he uses the opinion of the EU to form his own opinions.  Who cares about the EU and their spin?  The British people didn't when they voted to leave it, yet some want to force Ukraine into it?  Kerry himself in the OP said taking out Shokin was important to making sure their bloody regime change lasted, which unlike HipKat said, I doubt the average American understands.

You unwittingly repeated my point that globalists were the ones behind these corrupt actions.

I’m sorry I have to agree, this is the most ridiculous threaD ever. You’re talking about this stuff as if it’s brand new. And you’re talking about meddling in other countries as if that isn’t something United States has been doing for 100 years. The irony is the only one that you bring up, is the one where Donald Trump is implicated. And then you do it well after the fact. And on top of that you’re talking about Britain’s leaving the EU. This all happened years ago. Brexit is recent.This all happened years ago. Brexit is recent

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Common-Loon2-660x433.jpg

Hey! I’ve seen that guy before

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

So maybe you try following Internet protocol, post a link in the first couple of sentences to get somebody interested.

or do we need to go back to tl;dr?

You are free to make your own decisions.  What myself and the vast majority of others do when we're not interested in a post is simply not read/reply to it, not make a grand announcement to the whole world that we have done so(similar to your ignore list), which tips your hand on your opinion of it.  

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

2 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

You are free to make your own decisions.  What myself and the vast majority of others do when we're not interested in a post is simply not read/reply to it, not make a grand announcement to the whole world that we have done so(similar to your ignore list), which tips your hand on your opinion of it.  

Dumb dumb, the moment you post something that takes up an entire page, it automatically makes people not be interested. Obviously in all of your grand knowledge about everything that ever existed in the history of the universe, you missed marketing 101

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m sorry I have to agree, this is the most ridiculous threaD ever. You’re talking about this stuff as if it’s brand new. And you’re talking about meddling in other countries as if that isn’t something United States has been doing for 100 years. The irony is the only one that you bring up, is the one where Donald Trump is implicated. And then you do it well after the fact. And on top of that you’re talking about Britain’s leaving the EU. This all happened years ago. Brexit is recent.This all happened years ago. Brexit is recent

That's a bald faced lie.  I've spoken of the CIA's 1953 overtrow of the elected leader in Iran multiple times within the past year, probably within the last month.  Facts and honesty do not appear to be your friend.

4 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

That's a bald faced lie.  I've spoken of the CIA's 1953 overtrow of the elected leader in Iran multiple times within the past year, probably within the last month.  Facts and honesty do not appear to be your friend.

Let’s try to stick to the present. You’re attacking a senator who stood up to Donald Trump looking for anything you can attach to him to make him look like he’s the bad guy. The fact that anybody who stands up to Donald Trump it’s a Taft is blasphemous and it’s self. The fact that you and the hard-core Trump supporters are so blind to how this fraud,  This Con man is destroying this country is sickening

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Let’s try to stick to the present. You’re attacking a senator who stood up to Donald Trump looking for anything you can attach to him to make him look like he’s the bad guy. The fact that anybody who stands up to Donald Trump it’s a Taft is blasphemous and it’s self. The fact that you and the hard-core Trump supporters are so blind to how this fraud,  This Con man is destroying this country is sickening

You're the one making this about Trump.  These events happened before Trump, but you are obsessed with the man.  You voted for him.  Please stop trying to inject Trump into every thread.  I'd ask you to try to talk about football like the rest of us for a change, but you'd probably try to drag Trump into those threads too.  

You're free to have your beliefs.  And you're right Brexit is recent(if you call June 2016 "recent").  Hopefully more countries have the balls to follow suit.

Now either return to topic, or leave me alone.  You can start another thread about Trump if you wish to draw me into an argument there.  I generally don't go out of my way to derail your many Trump threads, and don't think it's too much to ask for the same level of civility.  

• Like 1

So, let me see if I can help by summing up. 

Donald has been bad. He's done bad things. Unspeakably bad, in fact. He presides over easily the most corrupt and lawless administration in history.  Among the bad things he's done is to cheat in two elections using foreign interference. He's obstructed justice whenever anyone has tried to investigate him. He's sacked those who don't kowtow to him and don't want to go along with his criminal antics. He's intimidated or gone after whistleblowers-- e.g., Vindemand and, for the vindictive hell of it, his brother-- in the hope that future whistleblowers who see wrongdoing will remain silent. He absolutely adores totalitarian strongmen and picks quarrels with longstanding allies. As we speak he's instructing that nice Mr Barr, who looks like Harry Potter, to interfere in the cases against Michael Flynn, Roger Stone and Donald's other criminal cronies.

What then, of course, is more natural than for Donald's admirers here to do what Donald always does when the heat is on. What, may you ask, is that?  It's to turn the tables and accuse other people of being bad or corrupt when really it's Donald who is, was and forever will be the dirty, evil criminal POS rat all along.  The end.  

Image result for donald trump corruption meme

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

So, let me see if I can help by summing up. 

Donald has been bad. He's done bad things. Unspeakably bad, in fact. He presides over easily the most corrupt and lawless administration in history.  Among the bad things he's done is to cheat in two elections using foreign interference. He's obstructed justice whenever anyone has tried to investigate him. He's sacked those who don't kowtow to him and don't want to go along with his criminal antics. He's intimidated or gone after whistleblowers-- e.g., Vindemand and, for the vindictive hell of it, his brother-- in the hope that future whistleblowers who see wrongdoing will remain silent. He absolutely adores totalitarian strongmen and picks quarrels with longstanding allies. As we speak he's instructing that nice Mr Barr, who looks like Harry Potter, to interfere in the cases against Michael Flynn, Roger Stone and Donald's other criminal cronies.

What then, of course, is more natural than for Donald's admirers here to do what Donald always does when the heat is on. What, may you ask, is that?  It's to turn the tables and accuse other people of being bad or corrupt when really it's Donald who is, was and forever will be the dirty, evil criminal POS rat all along.  The end.  

Image result for donald trump corruption meme

***** KEEP AMERICA GREAT - TRUMP 2020 *****

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

You're the one making this about Trump.  These events happened before Trump, but you are obsessed with the man.  You voted for him.  Please stop trying to inject Trump into every thread.  I'd ask you to try to talk about football like the rest of us for a change, but you'd probably try to drag Trump into those threads too.  

You're free to have your beliefs.  And you're right Brexit is recent(if you call June 2016 "recent").  Hopefully more countries have the balls to follow suit.

Now either return to topic, or leave me alone.  You can start another thread about Trump if you wish to draw me into an argument there.  I generally don't go out of my way to derail your many Trump threads, and don't think it's too much to ask for the same level of civility.  

The only reason you’re talking about this, the only reason anybody is talking about this is because of Trump. This whole topic is about Trump because Trump inspired it. If John Kerry hadn’t of stood up to him, you wouldn’t even be thinking about this

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself.

He loved Big Brother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

The con man ... obama

You’re obviously very confused on which president is a ConMan

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I loved how Kerry tried to frame it as they were trying to clean up Ukraine and save it from corruption. No, they were trying to keep the corruption going and protecting their own honeypot of foreign aid cash and the one guy who was actually doing something about it was labeled corrupt and removed. Democrat playbook 101, accuse your enemies of what you are doing and then frame fabricated evidence around it.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I loved how Kerry tried to frame it as they were trying to clean up Ukraine and save it from corruption. No, they were trying to keep the corruption going and protecting their own honeypot of foreign aid cash and the one guy who was actually doing something about it was labeled corrupt and removed. Democrat playbook 101, accuse your enemies of what you are doing and then frame fabricated evidence around it.

Bingo.  He was actively investigating the corruption and was fired for it.  When in the world has the US cared so much about a foreign country's prosecutor?  Is such treachery Constitutional?  Same with the EU, the crowned acheivement of globalists...why did they care so much?  The Western-orchestrated bloody coup bothers me more than the theft though, and is used as justification for economic warfare against Russia who merely accepted Crimea's 97% referendum vote to rejoin their fellow Russians.  Kerry said the removal of the prosecutor was key to the survival of the coup's changes, though I am not familiar enough to understand how it was the case.

As for the highlighted portion, it isn't just the Democrats who use that tactic, but the usual suspects that are pulling the strings of various puppets.  There is a Polish maxim about a certain people who kick you and then cry out in pain, and it was very fairly earned by them.  Most know what I am talking about by now, so I will spare you the examples.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

As for the highlighted portion, it isn't just the Democrats who use that tactic, but the usual suspects that are pulling the strings of various puppets.  There is a Polish maxim about a certain people who kick you and then cry out in pain, and it was very fairly earned by them.  Most know what I am talking about by now, so I will spare you the examples.

They learned it all from that guy who died in the early 1970s and dedicated his magnum opus to Satan.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

29 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They learned it all from that guy who died in the early 1970s and dedicated his magnum opus to Satan.

I'm not familiar with the guy and realize you might be half joking, but it's probably the other way around, with their influence being behind whatever inspired the guy.   Our founders and many others have warned about this parasitic influence for a long time, but most now are not even aware of it due to the wise move of bankers after the Civil War buying up newspapers to eventually push for the 3rd national bank, which came to be in 1913.  Those who suffered from what Bolshevism gave birth to are aware, because it was a little more in the open there with the civil war(not a proper term as the "Reds" were often foreigners, and financed by US banks) against "White Russians"(even though possession of the book that exposed it was subject to a death setence... pretty harsh for something called fraudulent, even though it remains the greatest work of prophecy to date...and no, I am not talking about the Bible, though they hate that too and have done their best to erase it's true teachings from our culture). 

At any rate, that prize winning Russian author you spoke of certainly spoke pretty openly about who was behind it, the most mass suffering in human history, after he was already famous and had a voice.  The story is in my SIG under Europa in parts 1 and 2 if I recall...later parts finish with what is happening today, HERE in America and elsewhere.  Rather than try to watch the full video, I recommend clicking on part 1 after clicking the link.  You won't be the same after you watch them all, which end up becoming binge-worthy.  The fact they were victim of the great purge on youtube is kind of allegorical and illustrates what a threat such knowledge is to evil men.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

When in the world has the US cared so much about a foreign country's prosecutor?  Is such treachery Constitutional?

Since that country was in an active war with Russia

Seek help. soflabillsfan