Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Trump is so clueless and stupid he thinks Larry David supports him.

13 hours ago, Woody said:

Word.  Jungle has demoted himself to SovietSouljah.  :niterider:

It's funny that you guys fear universal health care so much.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

13 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

The point is who the F cares about a Larry David skit. Maybe Trump actually has a sense of humor, maybe he doesn't. But if you consider this video posting is alarming about Trump it just goes to show you need to stick with what you're good at.

Trump does not have a sense of humor, he is a narcissistic egomaniac.

If Trump has such a great sense of humor why didn't he attend the White house correspondence dinner? Obama attended it.

If he has a sense of humor he would have been there to laugh at him self, he wasn't and that speaks volumes about him as a person.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't like every episode of Curb, I like Seinfeld way more and George Costanza character was based of Larry David.

If you think Larry David is not a good man, than Trump is evil incarnate. 

Kramer was based on Larry David.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  He was more  messed up than George.  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

17 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Clearly Trump is a stable genius.

I pull this all of the time.  A sneering, half-informed liberal will make a sarcastic, condescending comment and I pretend that I don't get the sarcasm.  Then I marvel that they are stupid enough to think that I'm too stupid to get their joke. 

Sometimes I confront their statement with a question.  Then a follow up. 

Give me 10 minutes and I can get any pseudo-intellectual to call me a troglodyte.

I'm on a small scale; the Aquarian informs all liberals' outlook on life.  He's ruling your mind. 

• Like 1

It's funny how Orthodox Jews love Trump but the secular ones largely hate him. It's also funny how a minstrel thinks I should listen to their political opinions... you're not on TV because you're smarter than me.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump does not have a sense of humor, he is a narcissistic egomaniac.

If Trump has such a great sense of humor why didn't he attend the White house correspondence dinner? Obama attended it.

If he has a sense of humor he would have been there to laugh at him self, he wasn't and that speaks volumes about him as a person.

Did you read what I said, guess not. Keep trying.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It's funny how Orthodox Jews love Trump but the secular ones largely hate him. It's also funny how a minstrel thinks I should listen to their political opinions... you're not on TV because you're smarter than me.

(Sack, this isn't really a reply to you, but an act about the charade jews are pulling with Trump...and not just for their love of him as a constant distraction from real issues)

I don't think it's that simple, but yes MANY Jews love him, especially Zionists(I think some of the hatred is an act). Even more so, criminal Bibi Netenyahu and Israel love him for the appalling move of their Capitol, something no other President had the audacity to try, and the many other things he has done for them(NOT America First).  His son in law(Kushner, more gifted by wealthy parents than even Trump) is a hardcore zionist who makes a lot of money off of illegal land theft settlements in the little remaining terrority Palestine has left.  And of course some of the land was named "Trump Heights" to honor all he's done for them.   

So while Obama raised their foreign welfare to $4,000,000,000 every year(overtly, plus all they get through other methods), Trump has bowed even more to them....Kushner's peace deal was such a joke that not one Palestinian could be bought out to attend the presentation.  I could make a thread on it if I thought anyone on here gave 2 shits about your tax dollars supporting true apartheid.  Palestinians are still a MAJORITY in Israel, despite being crammed into a tiny bit of land.......and they have NO VOTING rights.  Some Palestinians are even Christians, if that helps lessen the hatred the media has painted for some of you.

Some can see through the act, like they did when Obama was painted as a Muslim who disliked Israel(yet increased their aid)...when in fact he was 1/8th jewish himself, the old communist grandparents some of you may remember.  These people all serve The Chosen, and are forced to sign pledges to Israel.  The law banning dual citizens from being in government was changed to allow citizens of ONE other country to do so.  And note how many recent events dual citizen Robert Kraft has been attending, including the "peace plan" announcement in America where he was 1 of 13 Americans to attend.   I will keep repeating these things until folks stop ignoring them and at least wonder why....especially on matters like Kraft which are related to Bills talk.

But I do agree with your overall sentiment of the very sick lot that admittedly run Hollywood and your TVs, as well as every major bank, includng the Federal Reserve.  I did hear that Trump broke a 30 year tradition and made a goy head of the Fed....

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

1 hour ago, Sucked In Again said:

Did you read what I said, guess not. Keep trying.

Trump didn't attend the White house correspondence dinner where they roast the President. If Trump had a sense of humor like you claim he would have attended.

I guess you have reading comprehension issues because my reply was pertinent to what you said. Did you read what I said, guess not. Keep trying.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 hours ago, FanBack said:

I pull this all of the time.  A sneering, half-informed liberal will make a sarcastic, condescending comment and I pretend that I don't get the sarcasm.  Then I marvel that they are stupid enough to think that I'm too stupid to get their joke. 

Sometimes I confront their statement with a question.  Then a follow up. 

Give me 10 minutes and I can get any pseudo-intellectual to call me a troglodyte.

I'm on a small scale; the Aquarian informs all liberals' outlook on life.  He's ruling your mind. 

LOL. 

Trump literally misunderstood Larry David making fun of him.

Trump is not smart.

Trump is a fucking joke of a President. Trump is so bad he is making Bush look smart in comparison.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It's funny that you guys fear universal health care so much.

What's so funny about that?  Single payer healthcare is like any other mono-system or business.  Add to that a government so bogged down in it's own ineptness at regulation that the only correction it seems to make is to throw more money at it and turn it's back on oversight.  There is no better way to control the citizenry than to control their healthcare, income and spending.  Throw in behavior modifying; taking the sublime and making it criminal.  If it is so wonderful, why do the democrat douche bags call it medicare for all?  Medicare as it is does not come close to single payer healthcare for all.  So they hide the true malevolence of their unaffordable plan.  Healthcare is not a human right in itself.  It is a vehicle that society can provide help through but there are limitations on ability and costs.  

• Like 2

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

53 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

What's so funny about that?  Single payer healthcare is like any other mono-system or business.  Add to that a government so bogged down in it's own ineptness at regulation that the only correction it seems to make is to throw more money at it and turn it's back on oversight.  There is no better way to control the citizenry than to control their healthcare, income and spending.  Throw in behavior modifying; taking the sublime and making it criminal.  If it is so wonderful, why do the democrat douche bags call it medicare for all?  Medicare as it is does not come close to single payer healthcare for all.  So they hide the true malevolence of their unaffordable plan.  Healthcare is not a human right in itself.  It is a vehicle that society can provide help through but there are limitations on ability and costs.  

The real thing that affects health care as a right is the abuse people heap on themselves with unhealthy diets, unhealthy lifestyles, etc. It's the same as using abortion as birth control. I think it was Marianne Williamson that spoke about healthier people are one way to lower health care costs. She's not wrong, but the real issue is the lack of personal responsibility that causes more need for personal health care

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump didn't attend the White house correspondence dinner where they roast the President. If Trump had a sense of humor like you claim he would have attended.

I guess you have reading comprehension issues because my reply was pertinent to what you said. Did you read what I said, guess not. Keep trying.

Once again read what I said. Maybe if you read the 2 sentence post more slowly you'll have a better comprhension and won't mistrue what I said! Try again!

I still can't believe Larry David is someone any American would put this level of value on  the opinion of.  Even Jungle partially disavowed himself of the man and mentioned Seinfeld was better.

To whomever said Kramer was based on Larry David, I read Kramer was based on his neighbor Kenny Kramer, and that the always angry George was based on Larry David, which seems right.

To be fair to Jungle's other premise about Trump not having a sense of humor, just because a person may not get a joke doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor.  Whether or not I endorse the guy(I dont), I happen to find things like "Pocohantas" quite humorous.  Even the way he talks amuses me, and someone on here used to do a good imitation of his wording.  Maybe it was Fanback, I'm not sure.  

Sad, very sad.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

7 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I still can't believe Larry David is someone any American would value the opinion of.  Even Jungle partially disavowed himself of the man and mentioned Seinfeld was better.

To whomever said Kramer was based on Larry David, I read Kramer was based on his neighbor Kenny Kramer, and that the always angry George was based on Larry David, which seems right.

To be fair to Jungle's other premise about Trump not having a sense of humor, just because a person may not get a joke doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor.  Whether or not I endorse the guy(I dont), I happen to find things like "Pocohantas" quite humorous.  Even the way he talks amuses me, and someone on here used to do a good imitation of his wording.  Maybe it was Fanback, I'm not sure.  

Sad, very sad.  

I had to look it up.  You are right.  Kramer was actually David's idea based on a neighbor, Kenny Kramer, and he did a lot of writing for the show so he was the expert on Cosmo.  But, it was a show about nothing.  

https://www.quora.com/Were-the-characters-on-Seinfeld-based-on-real-characters?share=1

Jerry Jerry Seinfeld played a shallower version of himself. George This character is based largely on Larry David himself. Kramer Cosmo Kramer was inspired from Kenny Kramer, an American stand-up comedian, who lived next-door to Larry David.