Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden, Bloomberg - About Finished? *****

On 2/12/2020 at 8:29 AM, Flan said:

What can't we have a moderate candidate that will work with both parties, that is not over the legal retirement age?

The Aquarian works 'THROUGH' both parties for the American people. 

He's a little too Centrist and compromising for the average American's taste but I can't argue with the results. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

You put all your eggs in Bloomberg's basket than don't ever say Trumps a racist. You forfeited that card pal 

I aint your pal and I havent forfeited anything.  Bloomberg is just getting warmed up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I aint your pal and I havent forfeited anything.  Bloomberg is just getting warmed up

You stand for nothing but hypocrisy. All the things you said about Trump you sold up river lol. What a joke 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You stand for nothing but hypocrisy. All the things you said about Trump you sold up river lol. What a joke 

oh look, a trumpite accusing me of what he is guilty of..... I AM SHOCKED.

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

The Aquarian works 'THROUGH' both parties for the American people. 

He's a little too Centrist and compromising for the average American's taste but I can't argue with the results. 

Centrist, right......

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

oh look, a trumpite accusing me of what he is guilty of..... I AM SHOCKED.

No accusing you of hypocrisy try to keep up 

Bloomberg seems to be outspending everyone based on the ads I'm seeing. I even heard a decrepit Michael Douglas on a local radio station shilling for him.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke said:

Bloomberg seems to be outspending everyone based on the ads I'm seeing. I even heard a decrepit Michael Douglas on a local radio station shilling for him.

Yet he's not on any of the primary ballots or been in the debates.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

It’s kinda weird though if you think about it. He’s worth 50-60 BILLION dollars. He’s 77 years old. If he REALLY wanted to be president, why spend 100 or 200 million? Why not spend 2 BILLION? It’s not going to break him. He’ll most likely be dead in 10-15 years. Why not spend 5 billion? Does he really want it?

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Centrist, right......

Oh man. Bloomberg is really going to be out to get his old pal Donny. 

You want to vote for a guy that has a habit of hanging out with the guy you hate most?

Yikes.

uamx1d9bwpg41.jpg

• Thanks 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s kinda weird though if you think about it. He’s worth 50-60 BILLION dollars. He’s 77 years old. If he REALLY wanted to be president, why spend 100 or 200 million? Why not spend 2 BILLION? It’s not going to break him. He’ll most likely be dead in 10-15 years. Why not spend 5 billion? Does he really want it?

His sole purpose is to legally funnel money to the other candidates and eventually whoever is chosen at the convention. He can't give as much when he's a private citizen.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

36 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You want to vote for a guy that has a habit of hanging out with the guy you hate most?

Yikes.

uamx1d9bwpg41.jpg

Your mind is narrowing into that Trump supporter territory, man. I didn't say I WAS voting for him. I said I was starting to lean his way. Remembering @SackMan518 saying previously he would maybe support Bloomberg if he got in makes think twice about it, though.

Here's my question; Bernie doesn't get nominated, what do you do with your vote?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

His sole purpose is to legally funnel money to the other candidates and eventually whoever is chosen at the convention. He can't give as much when he's a private citizen.

Is this an opinion Sack? I haven’t come across that point of view from anywhere I’ve looked. Is there any source you could cite? I have heard that create a situation that causes Sanders to lose. I imagine one of the top ten people in the world to benefit from capitalism   WOULD want Bernie to fail, sounds logical....

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is this an opinion Sack? I haven’t come across that point of view from anywhere I’ve looked. Is there any source you could cite? I have heard that create a situation that causes Sanders to lose. I imagine one of the top ten people in the world to benefit from capitalism   WOULD want Bernie to fail, sounds logical....

2 of the top 10??

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 2/11/2020 at 8:58 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because people dont want moderates. The people want populist candidates. The populist candidate will win.

ugh

idiots

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Your mind is narrowing into that Trump supporter territory, man. I didn't say I WAS voting for him. I said I was starting to lean his way. Remembering @SackMan518 saying previously he would maybe support Bloomberg if he got in makes think twice about it, though.

Here's my question; Bernie doesn't get nominated, what do you do with your vote?

Not sure. Probably write Bernie's name in.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nor sure. Probably write Bernie's name in.

See, that's terrifying. This election is less about getting a favorite candidate in as it is about getting Trump out! THAT is the mission. If you can do both at the same time, I'm sure that's great, but if Bernie doesn't get the nod, a write in vote doesn't work towards ousting Trump

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

See, that's terrifying. This election is less about getting a favorite candidate in as it is about getting Trump out! THAT is the mission. If you can do both at the same time, I'm sure that's great, but if Bernie doesn't get the nod, a write in vote doesn't work towards ousting Trump

Our form of goverment has a disease. It's called money in politics. Getting trump out of office is just taking a pill to relieve the symptoms. You have to kill the disease or it will come back worse.

I am not stupid. I understand what's going on.

Bloomberg is another billionaire scumbag who will serve his own interests. He's already shown he cant lead. 

Buttigieg will suck off anyone to have power and money.

Klobuchar wont do shit for the people.

Biden is scum and is losing his marbles.

Warren is a snake and cant lead.

Why would I vote for any of these people? They are all the pill that shuts people up for 4 years while the disease grows again.

Its Bernie or bust. There are plenty of people who will sit home or just vote their conscience. So I hope you make the right decision.

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Our form of goverment has a disease. It's called money in politics. Getting trump out of office is just taking a pill to relieve the symptoms. You have to kill the disease or it will come back worse.

Bloomberg is another billionaire scumbag who will serve his own interests. He's already shown he cant lead. 

Why would I vote for any of these people? They are all the pill that shuts people up for 4 years while the disease grows again.

Its Bernie or bust. There are plenty of people who will sit home or just vote their conscience. So I hope you make the right decision.

First, Bernie is not getting money out of Government, No one will, ever. Never. Get that out of your head. It's a romantic idea that will never happen. I'm not saying Bernie will take money from lobbyists, but taking the financial backing out of politics is like taking the ice out of hockey.

2nd I don't disagree on Klobuchar and Buttigieg, although I don't know about the "sucking off" part (I'm sure blowjobman and Sack will love you now).

3rd, Can't lead?? NY City has excelled under his leadership. His popularity was huge. From ny.curbed.com:

It’s true that during Bloomberg’s three terms as mayor, the city experienced a remarkable renaissance, one that may have seemed unthinkable in the wake of the September 11th attacks and the 2008 recession.

Not saying all was perfect,. The richest people in the country are largely represented by NY'ers, for one thing

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Sounds like you're getting a tad agitated.  Take a BC Powder and come back strong!  LOL

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Even I think 78 is a little old for a guy running for President for the first time.  I think Bloomberg has a huge ego that cannot be satisfied.  

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yikes.

uamx1d9bwpg41.jpg

Man.  Bloomberg sure is a short fucker.  Damn.

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You truly are an idiot.  Enjoy your status.

23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.    Um, was that on purpose?

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

First, Bernie is not getting money out of Government, No one will, ever. Never. Get that out of your head. It's a romantic idea that will never happen. I'm not saying Bernie will take money from lobbyists, but taking the financial backing out of politics is like taking the ice out of hockey.

2nd I don't disagree on Klobuchar and Buttigieg, although I don't know about the "sucking off" part (I'm sure blowjobman and Sack will love you now).

3rd, Can't lead?? NY City has excelled under his leadership. His popularity was huge. From ny.curbed.com:

It’s true that during Bloomberg’s three terms as mayor, the city experienced a remarkable renaissance, one that may have seemed unthinkable in the wake of the September 11th attacks and the 2008 recession.

Not saying all was perfect,. The richest people in the country are largely represented by NY'ers, for one thing

1. Welp, I dont know what to tell you. He's got a plan for it. Until it's out we can all just pretend we have a democracy. 

https://berniesanders.com/issues/money-out-of-politics/

2. Pete a slug sucking for money and power. I think it's a perfect description.

3. He was not popular. He implemented the unconstitutional stop and frisk which was highly ineffective and disproportionately affect brown people.