Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden, Bloomberg - About Finished? *****

Recommended Posts

On 2/12/2020 at 8:29 AM, Flan said:

What can't we have a moderate candidate that will work with both parties, that is not over the legal retirement age?

The Aquarian works 'THROUGH' both parties for the American people. 

He's a little too Centrist and compromising for the average American's taste but I can't argue with the results. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

You put all your eggs in Bloomberg's basket than don't ever say Trumps a racist. You forfeited that card pal 

I aint your pal and I havent forfeited anything.  Bloomberg is just getting warmed up

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I aint your pal and I havent forfeited anything.  Bloomberg is just getting warmed up

You stand for nothing but hypocrisy. All the things you said about Trump you sold up river lol. What a joke 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You stand for nothing but hypocrisy. All the things you said about Trump you sold up river lol. What a joke 

oh look, a trumpite accusing me of what he is guilty of..... I AM SHOCKED.

  • Thanks 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FanBack said:

The Aquarian works 'THROUGH' both parties for the American people. 

He's a little too Centrist and compromising for the average American's taste but I can't argue with the results. 

Centrist, right......

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

oh look, a trumpite accusing me of what he is guilty of..... I AM SHOCKED.

No accusing you of hypocrisy try to keep up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloomberg seems to be outspending everyone based on the ads I'm seeing. I even heard a decrepit Michael Douglas on a local radio station shilling for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaoulDuke said:

Bloomberg seems to be outspending everyone based on the ads I'm seeing. I even heard a decrepit Michael Douglas on a local radio station shilling for him.

Yet he's not on any of the primary ballots or been in the debates.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s kinda weird though if you think about it. He’s worth 50-60 BILLION dollars. He’s 77 years old. If he REALLY wanted to be president, why spend 100 or 200 million? Why not spend 2 BILLION? It’s not going to break him. He’ll most likely be dead in 10-15 years. Why not spend 5 billion? Does he really want it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Centrist, right......

Oh man. Bloomberg is really going to be out to get his old pal Donny. 

You want to vote for a guy that has a habit of hanging out with the guy you hate most?

Yikes.

uamx1d9bwpg41.jpg

  • Thanks 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s kinda weird though if you think about it. He’s worth 50-60 BILLION dollars. He’s 77 years old. If he REALLY wanted to be president, why spend 100 or 200 million? Why not spend 2 BILLION? It’s not going to break him. He’ll most likely be dead in 10-15 years. Why not spend 5 billion? Does he really want it?

His sole purpose is to legally funnel money to the other candidates and eventually whoever is chosen at the convention. He can't give as much when he's a private citizen.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh man. Bloomberg is really going to be out to get his old pal Donny. 

You want to vote for a guy that has a habit of hanging out with the guy you hate most?

Yikes.

uamx1d9bwpg41.jpg

Your mind is narrowing into that Trump supporter territory, man. I didn't say I WAS voting for him. I said I was starting to lean his way. Remembering @SackMan518 saying previously he would maybe support Bloomberg if he got in makes think twice about it, though.

Here's my question; Bernie doesn't get nominated, what do you do with your vote?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

His sole purpose is to legally funnel money to the other candidates and eventually whoever is chosen at the convention. He can't give as much when he's a private citizen.

Is this an opinion Sack? I haven’t come across that point of view from anywhere I’ve looked. Is there any source you could cite? I have heard that create a situation that causes Sanders to lose. I imagine one of the top ten people in the world to benefit from capitalism   WOULD want Bernie to fail, sounds logical....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is this an opinion Sack? I haven’t come across that point of view from anywhere I’ve looked. Is there any source you could cite? I have heard that create a situation that causes Sanders to lose. I imagine one of the top ten people in the world to benefit from capitalism   WOULD want Bernie to fail, sounds logical....

2 of the top 10??

 

 

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 8:58 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because people dont want moderates. The people want populist candidates. The populist candidate will win.

ugh

idiots

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Your mind is narrowing into that Trump supporter territory, man. I didn't say I WAS voting for him. I said I was starting to lean his way. Remembering @SackMan518 saying previously he would maybe support Bloomberg if he got in makes think twice about it, though.

Here's my question; Bernie doesn't get nominated, what do you do with your vote?

Not sure. Probably write Bernie's name in.


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nor sure. Probably write Bernie's name in.

See, that's terrifying. This election is less about getting a favorite candidate in as it is about getting Trump out! THAT is the mission. If you can do both at the same time, I'm sure that's great, but if Bernie doesn't get the nod, a write in vote doesn't work towards ousting Trump

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

See, that's terrifying. This election is less about getting a favorite candidate in as it is about getting Trump out! THAT is the mission. If you can do both at the same time, I'm sure that's great, but if Bernie doesn't get the nod, a write in vote doesn't work towards ousting Trump

Our form of goverment has a disease. It's called money in politics. Getting trump out of office is just taking a pill to relieve the symptoms. You have to kill the disease or it will come back worse.

I am not stupid. I understand what's going on.

Bloomberg is another billionaire scumbag who will serve his own interests. He's already shown he cant lead. 

Buttigieg will suck off anyone to have power and money.

Klobuchar wont do shit for the people.

Biden is scum and is losing his marbles.

Warren is a snake and cant lead.

Why would I vote for any of these people? They are all the pill that shuts people up for 4 years while the disease grows again.

Its Bernie or bust. There are plenty of people who will sit home or just vote their conscience. So I hope you make the right decision.


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Our form of goverment has a disease. It's called money in politics. Getting trump out of office is just taking a pill to relieve the symptoms. You have to kill the disease or it will come back worse.

I am not stupid. I understand what's going on.

Bloomberg is another billionaire scumbag who will serve his own interests. He's already shown he cant lead. 

Buttigieg will suck off anyone to have power and money.

Klobuchar wont do shit for the people.

Biden is scum and is losing his marbles.

Warren is a snake and cant lead.

Why would I vote for any of these people? They are all the pill that shuts people up for 4 years while the disease grows again.

Its Bernie or bust. There are plenty of people who will sit home or just vote their conscience. So I hope you make the right decision.

First, Bernie is not getting money out of Government, No one will, ever. Never. Get that out of your head. It's a romantic idea that will never happen. I'm not saying Bernie will take money from lobbyists, but taking the financial backing out of politics is like taking the ice out of hockey.

2nd I don't disagree on Klobuchar and Buttigieg, although I don't know about the "sucking off" part (I'm sure blowjobman and Sack will love you now).

3rd, Can't lead?? NY City has excelled under his leadership. His popularity was huge. From ny.curbed.com:

It’s true that during Bloomberg’s three terms as mayor, the city experienced a remarkable renaissance, one that may have seemed unthinkable in the wake of the September 11th attacks and the 2008 recession.

Not saying all was perfect,. The richest people in the country are largely represented by NY'ers, for one thing

 

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I aint your pal and I havent forfeited anything.  Bloomberg is just getting warmed up

Sounds like you're getting a tad agitated.  Take a BC Powder and come back strong!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jc856 said:

It’s kinda weird though if you think about it. He’s worth 50-60 BILLION dollars. He’s 77 years old. If he REALLY wanted to be president, why spend 100 or 200 million? Why not spend 2 BILLION? It’s not going to break him. He’ll most likely be dead in 10-15 years. Why not spend 5 billion? Does he really want it?

Even I think 78 is a little old for a guy running for President for the first time.  I think Bloomberg has a huge ego that cannot be satisfied.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh man. Bloomberg is really going to be out to get his old pal Donny. 

You want to vote for a guy that has a habit of hanging out with the guy you hate most?

Yikes.

uamx1d9bwpg41.jpg

Man.  Bloomberg sure is a short fucker.  Damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Our form of goverment has a disease. It's called money in politics. Getting trump out of office is just taking a pill to relieve the symptoms. You have to kill the disease or it will come back worse.

I am not stupid. I understand what's going on.

Bloomberg is another billionaire scumbag who will serve his own interests. He's already shown he cant lead. 

Buttigieg will suck off anyone to have power and money.

Klobuchar wont do shit for the people.

Biden is scum and is losing his marbles.

Warren is a snake and cant lead.

Why would I vote for any of these people? They are all the pill that shuts people up for 4 years while the disease grows again.

Its Bernie or bust. There are plenty of people who will sit home or just vote their conscience. So I hope you make the right decision.

You truly are an idiot.  Enjoy your status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Our form of goverment has a disease. It's called money in politics. Getting trump out of office is just taking a pill to relieve the symptoms. You have to kill the disease or it will come back worse.

I am not stupid. I understand what's going on.

Bloomberg is another billionaire scumbag who will serve his own interests. He's already shown he cant lead. 

Buttigieg will suck off anyone to have power and money.

Klobuchar wont do shit for the people.

Biden is scum and is losing his marbles.

Warren is a snake and cant lead.

Why would I vote for any of these people? They are all the pill that shuts people up for 4 years while the disease grows again.

Its Bernie or bust. There are plenty of people who will sit home or just vote their conscience. So I hope you make the right decision.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.    Um, was that on purpose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

First, Bernie is not getting money out of Government, No one will, ever. Never. Get that out of your head. It's a romantic idea that will never happen. I'm not saying Bernie will take money from lobbyists, but taking the financial backing out of politics is like taking the ice out of hockey.

2nd I don't disagree on Klobuchar and Buttigieg, although I don't know about the "sucking off" part (I'm sure blowjobman and Sack will love you now).

3rd, Can't lead?? NY City has excelled under his leadership. His popularity was huge. From ny.curbed.com:

It’s true that during Bloomberg’s three terms as mayor, the city experienced a remarkable renaissance, one that may have seemed unthinkable in the wake of the September 11th attacks and the 2008 recession.

Not saying all was perfect,. The richest people in the country are largely represented by NY'ers, for one thing

1. Welp, I dont know what to tell you. He's got a plan for it. Until it's out we can all just pretend we have a democracy. 

https://berniesanders.com/issues/money-out-of-politics/

2. Pete a slug sucking for money and power. I think it's a perfect description.

3. He was not popular. He implemented the unconstitutional stop and frisk which was highly ineffective and disproportionately affect brown people. 


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...