Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

French Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted

Maybe Mayor Buttplug can help a brotha out?

Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago, source says

f656dffe-jussie-smollett-mugshot_1550761

CHICAGO - Former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019, a source confirms to FOX 32 News.

Smollett is due in court February 24 at the Criminal Court Building at 26th and California. He is indicted on six countsaccused of lying to Chicago police when he reported the attack last year, special prosecutor Webb said. Smollett faces six counts of disorderly conduct.

"Dan K. Webb, special prosecutor for Cook County, today announced that the Office of the Special Prosecutor (“OSP”) has now completed all of its investigative steps regarding Jussie Smollett, and has made the decision to further prosecute Mr. Smollett.  Based on the recommendation of the OSP, a Cook County grand jury returned a six-count indictment charging Jussie Smollett with making four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers related to his false claims that he was the victim of a hate crime, knowing that he was not the victim of a crime," Webb said in a statement.

Smollett told Chicago police in January of 2019 that two men physically attacked him and yelled racial and homophobic slurs. But prosecutors had insisted Smollett faked the racist, anti-gay attack on himself in the hopes that the attention would advance his acting career.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I saw today that the two Nigerian brothers are willing to testify as well. Juicy may just have an unfortunate accident in the interests of protecting the politicians who set him up to do this. Can you imagine if the hoax had not been caught right away and the Chicago PD were still out looking for 2 white guys in MAGA hats while Juicy went on every talk show talking about all the pain he'd suffered? We'd still be hearing about this shit.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Instead of a one man circus, Jussie Smollett is a one man false flag event.  Reminds me of the *** college student who alerted police to swatstikas drawn on her dorm door or whatever, and later admitted to doing it herself.  This victim-worship culture has been rewarded for far too long(see Israel for example, and the billions they rake in from numerous countries annually based on lies).  

If not for his legal problems(and maybe being French, though these things havent stopped others), he might be able to win the Democratic primaries.  He's basically Obama and Pete rolled into one, and could be the first gay black President.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 2/11/2020 at 8:35 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

Good, bury him under the jail for epic stupidity and race baiting

His lawyers will argue he’s lost his livelihood and reputation,my hat should be punishment enough. But he should get some jail time. At least a year or two.

oh those poor black people

we should let them all go just because of bad stuff that happened to them in the past

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

45 minutes ago, Meathead said:

we should let them all go just because of bad stuff that happened to them in the past

8D2A93E7-3993-442E-BFC5-D98F299EFFE8.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Totally agree.  Good post.

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

Your sarcastic post made me wonder not only about what percentage of black folks in the US were descendants of a slave, but even how many immigrated  from let's say the 1980s on, or were children or grandchildren of someone who came in the 80s or later?

It's actually probably racist to assume life in the US was somehow a downgrade to a black person or anyone in their American ancestry if you noticed the number of new Americans with their accents still....but most Americans are ignorant of Trump's record numbers of legal immigrants, and unlike his promises of reductions of illegals, these record increases an actual reality that he brags about.  

EDIT:  I don't have the stats for children and grandchildren, but Pew Research listed that there were 4.2 million black immigrants living in the U.S. in 2016.  In 2015, the amount of unauthorized black immigrants was 519,000.  Makes one wonder how the latter portion got here.  Anyhow Meat, from the 4.2 million current immigrants, one might be able to extrapolate how many children and grandchildren there would be.

Then with that figure would be the minimum amount you'd have no reason to feel any media-programmed guilt from, and maybe even sense gratitude from like I do if an immigrant is driving an Uber.  And to be fair Meat, and maybe cause you to scratch that bleeping Meaty mellon....it is not blacks that are programming your mind with this guilt.  I have faith that you can figure out who it is and re-direct your frustration at them and not people who were not behind it.  I appreciate your post, wish you posted more.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

While I do not want to call Jussie a victim, for lack of a better word he is a victim of a culture that rewards victimhood.  But who created/promotes that culture? Again, blacks don't control the media, or this culture it has created.  If this case weren't a symptom of a much larger cultural epidemic, I'd be fine letting you guys focus on just Jussie rather than the root cause behind this case, which only Meat even came close to addressing.  Americans seem conditioned to focus on the symptoms instead of the disease. 

I don't have ill will toward him and wouldnt mind if he were free, but the public believed he got a large sentence, to to help deter all these false flag fake "hate crimes" that that people are realizing they can be rewarded for pulling, being the media(cough cough) gets giddy over them.    

Seriously folks, where do you think Jussie got these ideas from?  

• Like 1