drpepper

Josh Allen admits playoff lateral “wasn’t my finest moment”

For all the good things Josh Allen and the Bills did last season, there’s at least one play he’d like to have back. Maybe. During an appearance on the Pardon My Take podcast, the Bills quarterback acknowledged that his fourth-quarter lateral in the direction of tight end Dawson Knox during their playoff loss to the [more]

View the full article

yeah, bad decision on his part at that moment because he was being pulled backwards

but if he had initiated that a second earlier it was a touchdown

i think you want him to be looking to make plays like that, just a lot more careful than he was. thats going to be his game: super athleticism and the ability to make huge plays like that would have been had he done a better job with it

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

That play was awesome.   

Like a Vinnie Vincent guitar solo while watching the London Philharmonic. 

Or Zakk Wylde shredding over 'Bridge over Troubled Water. '

Or a drum solo during a funeral. 

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I remember when people were defending this lol

ya the people who were trying to say that Knox scores on the play were hilarious.  Knox maybe makes it 2 more yards before getting crushed lol

• Thanks 1

that was the problem with mark bavaro and the physical receiving te style that seeks to punish defenders. naturally, defenders then sought to punish that te, the safeties and the lbs, even the dlinemen, all taking extra hits on bavaro on the field while they could on purpose and it was still legal a tackle. they wore bavaro down to a limping mess

not saying knox is intentionally trucking guys, but he is trucking guys. so the defenses will respond eventually. i thought i notice an effort by him to be more elusive and less "run through your chest" the last half of the season. could be a smart move if he doesnt want to get beat up out there

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Let no man say that Josh Allen isn't an entertainer.

Unfortunately he tripped over his own gigantic balls on that play.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:04 PM, theAteam said:

Let no man say that Josh Allen isn't an entertainer.

Unfortunately he tripped over his own gigantic balls on that play.

Maybe he could become like the Magic Johnson of football and bring back memories of "showtime" during the Lakers dynasty.  He wants to win, and I think the entertainment is a byproduct of that.  For whatever the downsides, Josh tends to keep things from ever getting boring, which is something we can choose to be grateful for.

His table-breaking body slam of a reporter, as broken by Daryl, was a pretty decent piece of entertainment...even if the execution wasn't perfect.  :)   Not every NFL QB has the spirit Josh does, which I think is something special.  While he takes the game seriously, he seems humble enough not to take himself overly seriously.  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy