Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

THE ATHLETIC - Top 10 Wide Receivers in the Draft (as of Feb 10th)

https://theathletic.com/1595664/2020/02/10/pre-combine-nfl-draft-rankings-quality-and-quantity-this-wide-receiver-class-has-it-all/       By Dane Brugler 

1. CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma

2. Jerry Jeudy, Alabama

3. Henry Ruggs III, Alabama

4. Laviska Shenault, Colorado

5. Tee Higgins, Clemson

6. Justin Jefferson, LSU

7. Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State

8. Jalen Reagor, TCU

9. KJ Hamler, Penn State

10. Michael Pittman Jr., USC

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

I anticipate a run on QB's and OT early in the draft causing Higgins and Shenault to drop to Buffalo at 22.

So if Beane wants to move Ford to LG, than he will have to draft an OT at the latest in the 2nd round or trade up in the 2nd round.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Dudes from Clemson, OK, LSU, and Bama are hard no’s for me. They are all divas who would probably be miserable in Buffalo and underachieve. Plus they are all too slight for me. Like 190 pound range. 

Shenault, Aiyuk, and Pittman are fucking beasts. 6’2 200-220 range. Sign me up for that.

miserable that 70s show GIF

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Dudes from Clemson, OK, LSU, and Bama are hard no’s for me. They are all divas who would probably be miserable in Buffalo and underachieve. Plus they are all too slight for me. Like 190 pound range. 

Shenault, Aiyuk, and Pittman are fucking beasts. 6’2 200-220 range. Sign me up for that.

I agree although I'd be happen to land one of the Clemson or Bama kids.  If there's one thing McBeane has done well, it's find guys that want to be here and have the right attitude so I think they will get the right guy.

I really like the idea of adding two players even if it's in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.  KJ Hamler is a guy I really like.  Shenault would be great because he could handle McKenzie's role and also be factor down the field.  It bothers me that they have Roberts and McKenzie doing the job of one player.  Get a guy that can return kicks and run jet sweeps.  

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

I agree although I'd be happen to land one of the Clemson or Bama kids.  If there's one thing McBeane has done well, it's find guys that want to be here and have the right attitude so I think they will get the right guy.

I really like the idea of adding two players even if it's in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.  KJ Hamler is a guy I really like.  Shenault would be great because he could handle McKenzie's role and also be factor down the field.  It bothers me that they have Roberts and McKenzie doing the job of one player.  Get a guy that can return kicks and run jet sweeps.  

Shenault is a virtual clone of our recently departed second round pick Jones, so im going to take a hard pass on a guy who doesn't run the route tree.  Jeudy is still the most pro ready guy and Higgins is interesting.  Ruggs can fly, speed alone probably gets him picked.

I'd be happy coming out of the 1st round with any of the top 5.  If we go Ruggs though we better have picked up a Funchess or someone tall in FA

4 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'd be happy coming out of the 1st round with any of the top 5.  If we go Ruggs though we better have picked up a Funchess or someone tall in FA

Just my opinion, but we  need to match any WR we draft (whether it is in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round) to Josh Allen's skill set.

Josh is NOT accurate on deep balls, period.  So we do not need a deep speed burner wide receiver.     

I think we need a WR that is either really good on contested balls, so tall would help, or, is really good at getting separation from 5 to 20 yards downfield.

The ones on this list that are smaller or just speed WRs might not be a fit.

PS  While he is not a Top WR, I like the skill set that Tyler Johnson has from Minnesota.  He could be on the board in the 4th round.  

QUOTE:    Tyler Johnson, 6'2", 205lbs projects well to the NFL level -- he's a crafty route runner who understands the value of leverage and creating false steps from defenders to create separation. Plays the position like a natural. Has some of the best hands in the class.

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

12 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

PS  While he is not a Top WR, I like the skill set that Tyler Johnson has from Minnesota.  He could be on the board in the 4th round.  

QUOTE:    Tyler Johnson, 6'2", 205lbs projects well to the NFL level -- he's a crafty route runner who understands the value of leverage and creating false steps from defenders to create separation. Plays the position like a natural. Has some of the best hands in the class.

Yessssssssss. Dude reminds me of a Eric Moulds type. 

if anyone hasn’t seen or heard of him, watch the Outback Bowl highlights. He fucking abused an SEC defense with over 200 yards and 2 touchdowns. His talent leaped off the screen for me. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 2/11/2020 at 4:58 PM, seandelevan said:

Yessssssssss. Dude reminds me of a Eric Moulds type. 

if anyone hasn’t seen or heard of him, watch the Outback Bowl highlights. He fucking abused an SEC defense with over 200 yards and 2 touchdowns. His talent leaped off the screen for me. 

I pasted a mock draft today that I think you'd love.  It's on page 4 of the pinned thread(not the one that hasn't had a reply in over a week lol, no idea why it's still pinned....is Lit alive?).

It was originally from a bot thread which I think I bumped as well.  

I dont want to spoil it, but it doesn't settle for just getting a top 10 WR on that list.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 2/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

Ruggs is 6 feet tall and 190 lbs but plays bigger than his size. IMO his skill set and  playing style is similar to Tyreek Hill.

I would also want Beane to add a bigger WR through free agency like Breshad Perriman  or Tajae Sharpe or AJ Green or Cody Latimer or alternatively in the mid rounds of the draft like Antonio Gandy Golden or Micheal Pittman Jr or Clay Chasepool.

By adding more WR talent to the roster you make Isiah McKenzie, Robert Foster, Duke Williams and Andre Roberts earn there roster spots.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg