Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump Rolled By Vincente Fox

• Like 1
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

As Prime Minister of a fine nation such as Japan, he has every right to criticize Trump.

Oh wait - he's President of Mexico.  Nice job you're doing down there.   You should feel proud.   Loser. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, FanBack said:

As Prime Minister of a fine nation such as Japan, he has every right to criticize Trump.

Oh wait - he's President of Mexico.  Nice job you're doing down there.   You should feel proud.   Loser. 

Well they did manage to move a lot of business from the United States to Mexico so I wouldn’t say he’s that big of a loser

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well they did manage to move a lot of business from the United States to Mexico so I wouldn’t say he’s that big of a loser

That was before the Aquarian saved American Industry.  Those businesses moving was more a sign of American stupidity and corporate tax rates.

Do you think the Aquarian will push the Dow over 30K this week?  I bet he will. 

I would like to thank the art of Michelangelo, the music of Beethoven and the delicate prose of Jim Shootet for inspiring the previous post. 

13 minutes ago, FanBack said:

That was before the Aquarian saved American Industry.  Those businesses moving was more a sign of American stupidity and corporate tax rates.

Do you think the Aquarian will push the Dow over 30K this week?  I bet he will. 

Do you understand that as soon as you try to contribute the level of the stock market to a president you’re making yourself look like a fucking idiot? The stock market has gone up for every president in the history of the stock market. And since businesses have not moved back to America then you have doubled down on your stupidity. And strike three is not paying attention to the fact that manufacturing has been losing jobs in America since Trump became president. Now I understand that as a Trump supporter it’s impossible for you to accept the truth. But there it is in black-and-white so after you wake up from your brainwashing and realize what a fucking idiot that you and all the rest of your kind of been for the last three years, you can come back here and remember just how ignorant you’ve been

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you understand that as soon as you try to contribute the level of the stock market to a president you’re making yourself look like a fucking idiot? The stock market has gone up for every president in the history of the stock market. And since businesses have not moved back to America then you have doubled down on your stupidity. And strike three is not paying attention to the fact that manufacturing has been losing jobs in America since Trump became president. Now I understand that as a Trump supporter it’s impossible for you to accept the truth. But there it is in black-and-white so after you wake up from your brainwashing and realize what a fucking idiot that you and all the rest of your kind of been for the last three years, you can come back here and remember just how ignorant you’ve been

Igno

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trump's more than a President.   He's the Aqurian.

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Trump's more than a President.   He's the Aqurian.

I see why you responded like that - I spelled Aquarian wrong.   You can give the thumbs up now. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

At least he's keeping the GDP down while running up a deficit.....His administration has yet to crack 3% as promised.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

2 things. Fox hasn't been President for like 16 years and second, dude was owned by the cartels.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

2 things. Fox hasn't been President for like 16 years and second, dude was owned by the cartels.

Yep.  Facts are inconvenient things for some.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nor has he erased the deficit, as promised. Nor has he convinced N Korea to Denuclearize. Nor has he brought troops home from the Middle East. Nor has he done most of anything he promised

I'm shocked that a known liar has lied and done nothing that he has promised to do.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nor has he erased the deficit, as promised. Nor has he convinced N Korea to Denuclearize. Nor has he brought troops home from the Middle East. Nor has he done most of anything he promised

Well, he did beat impeachment. LOL.   Damn Trump.  The rare politician who doesn't fulfill all his campaign "promises" in the first term.  Bastard.  LOL .  You are such an obsessed hater.  Do you cuss at the TV every time our President comes on?  

18 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I'm shocked that a known liar has lied and done nothing that he has promised to do.

Are you also shocked that for 3 years he's had to fight a corrupt bureaucracy on all governmental levels that really don't want to do anything for Americans?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network