It's clear based on the conclusions and other observations in the Wells report that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady faces a likely suspension.

While the “more probable than not” standard already has been twisted by those inclined to downplay the situation, the phrase is a reflection of the standard of proof necessary for determining that the rules regarding the integrity of the game were violated.

For Brady, there’s another problem; he refused to fully cooperate with the investigation. As the NFL’s Policy on Integrity of the Game & Enforcement of Competitive Rules states, “Failure to cooperate in an investigation shall be considered conduct detrimental to the League and will subject the offending club and responsible individual(s) to appropriate discipline.”

That shouldn’t be a surprise. In any workplace investigation, there’s one clear and unmistakable principle: Employees must cooperate with the process by providing truthful and accurate information relevant to the investigation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/07/suspension-of-tom-brady-seems-unavoidable/

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I'm hoping for 4 games but I think 2 is more likely.

I'm hoping for 4 games but I think 2 is more likely.

Hoping for 4, but 2 would be good as we play them in the second game, right?

Two for Brady and two for belichek for failure of organizational control.

Wouldn't effect the season that much but would fucking send a message.

The NFL will say 4. Brady will appeal and it will go through arbitration into the season and get reduced to one. I expect it to be the game coming out of the Patriot bye week.

Being folks are voting 4 or 2, I'll go with 3.... in the pre-season.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

You can stop dreaming boys and girls.

Brady will get fined, I'd be very surprised at more than a 1 game suspension.

The team and Belichick will get nothing since the report found nothing against them.

So the dreams of gloating fans to beat the Patriots by some other way other than having to play them in a football game are just that. dreams.

One very discouraging note, New England doesn't take kindly at being insulted.

Belichick plays the bulletin board in their locker room like a violin and will have October 18th circled, a bad day for the Colts.

Goodell will go easy on them just as he was for spygate.

If you are someone else he comes down hard. Smoke pot ? Year long suspension. Bountygate ? Lifetime for Greggo and a year for Payton.

But this is the Pats. His bff Kraft pays for Roger's bills so he'll take it easy. Never mind this is the 2nd time during his tenure the Pats have been caught deliberately breaking the rules.

Nothing will change until Roger is fired by the rest of the owners. I've already read a couple of reporters saying that league execs and owners are getting tired of the favoritism Roger has towards Kraft and the Pats. Maybe, just maybe something will be done.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Some of the comments below the article are hilarious. Good points going both ways, and maybe better than the article.

To play Devil's advocate, the use of Cannabis(aka weed) suspensions is not a great argument because it's more of a government thing than something the NFL truly cares about. I also seem to recall reading about the NFL and/or whatever league even having to be pressured by the government to have steroid/hgh bans. Only the cops and military can use those things, not the people who have to defend themselves against them. So yeah, if the weed rule were there for a logical and just reason, the author would be making a great point with it. But in reality the rule is in place for other reasons, and the government isnt leaning on the NFL for deflated balls.

For the same reason, I wouldn't equate it to A-Rod, even though technically it could have had more of an effect on the game. Think about it, does congress waste however many tax dollars and time investigating Brady like they did baseball players' steroid use? The government seems to have a hard on about athletes using substances they restrict the rest of us from using and want to make an example of them. The government also has a hard on about banning fitness supplements that could help your body make more testosterone, and banned another class of them effective January 1st of this year. It sure as hell isnt for health concerns, when you consider the amount of known toxins that are allowed in foods, or cigarettes for that matter.

So yeah, if Brady is deemed guilty he certainly deserves MUCH more of a penalty than a spiritual guy like Ricky Williams who chose to smoke weed. However, we don't live in a country that abides by truth and logic, so almost no outcome would surprise me. For people that are really into the matter, I seriously suggest you read the comments below the article for the humor, and an occasional bit of thought.

One of my favorites: "I think the NFL needs to investigate whether the Patriots hacked into the Seahawks comm channel to call that pass at the 1 yard line."

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Some of the comments below the article are hilarious. Good points going both ways, and maybe better than the article.

To play Devil's advocate, the use of Cannabis(aka weed) suspensions is not a great argument because it's more of a government thing than something the NFL truly cares about. I also seem to recall reading about the NFL and/or whatever league even having to be pressured by the government to have steroid/hgh bans. Only the cops and military can use those things, not the people who have to defend themselves against them. So yeah, if the weed rule were there for a logical and just reason, the author would be making a great point with it. But in reality the rule is in place for other reasons, and the government isnt leaning on the NFL for deflated balls.

For the same reason, I wouldn't equate it to A-Rod, even though technically it could have had more of an effect on the game. Think about it, does congress waste however many tax dollars and time investigating Brady like they did baseball players' steroid use? The government seems to have a hard on about athletes using substances they restrict the rest of us from using and want to make an example of them. The government also has a hard on about banning fitness supplements that could help your body make more testosterone, and banned another class of them effective January 1st of this year. It sure as hell isnt for health concerns, when you consider the amount of known toxins that are allowed in foods, or cigarettes for that matter.

So yeah, if Brady is deemed guilty he certainly deserves MUCH more of a penalty than a spiritual guy like Ricky Williams who chose to smoke weed. However, we don't live in a country that abides by truth and logic, so almost no outcome would surprise me. For people that are really into the matter, I seriously suggest you read the comments below the article for the humor, and an occasional bit of thought.

One of my favorites: "I think the NFL needs to investigate whether the Patriots hacked into the Seahawks comm channel to call that pass at the 1 yard line."

Thank God beating the sh*t out of your girlfriend, wife, or child doesn't count as an offense in the NFL.

Goodell will go easy on them just as he was for spygate.

If you are someone else he comes down hard. Smoke pot ? Year long suspension. Bountygate ? Lifetime for Greggo and a year for Payton.

But this is the Pats. His bff Kraft pays for Roger's bills so he'll take it easy. Never mind this is the 2nd time during his tenure the Pats have been caught deliberately breaking the rules.

Nothing will change until Roger is fired by the rest of the owners. I've already read a couple of reporters saying that league execs and owners are getting tired of the favoritism Roger has towards Kraft and the Pats. Maybe, just maybe something will be done.

Goodell isn't the one choosing the punishment for this.

Troy Vincent, the NFL Executive Vice President for football operations is the one who will set the punishment.

Read up on what's going on before you post a remark.

Goodell isn't the one choosing the punishment for this.

Troy Vincent, the NFL Executive Vice President for football operations is the one who will set the punishment.

Read up on what's going on before you post a remark.

Hahahaha ok buddy

I'm sure Roger will have no input on it.

Actually, Stafford has a point. Regardless of who makes the decision, the person delivering it can be the scape goat as someone previously mentioned. It works that way with most of our politicians, who are public faces for those who really make the decisions and/or pay them enough.

Hoping for 4, but 2 would be good as we play them in the second game, right?

I'd rather the little shit play in week two so we can tear him apart.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

I'd rather the little shit play in week two so we can tear him apart.

you'd think most fans would.

this is also why I could care less if they cheat or not. for 1 I don't think they need to cheat, as evident by the 2nd half of the indy game when they played better with the regulation ball. 2nd i'd rather just see our team just plain good enough to overcome things like a deflated ball.

better be a lot fkg more than four games

he altered the game for only his team for AT LEAST the last season. really more like what six since that rule was passed? even just this one freakin season is huge

this on a team already penalized for cheating

he deserves a pete rose ban but he wont get that. one year should be the minimum

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

The Patriots played 15 games without Brady in 2008.

They went 11 - 5!

Whatever happens to Brady makes very little difference in their season total.

Belichick is capable of kicking Rex's ass to the curb in any game.

I'm not worried about what the Patriots will do, I'm worried about this team, the Patriots will only matter in 2 of our 16 games.

The Patriots played 15 games without Brady in 2008.

They went 11 - 5!

Whatever happens to Brady makes very little difference in their season total.

Belichick is capable of kicking Rex's ass to the curb in any game.

I'm not worried about what the Patriots will do, I'm worried about this team, the Patriots will only matter in 2 of our 16 games.

Yeah but now we have their secret weapon from that 11-5 season. ;)

Yeah but now we have their secret weapon from that 11-5 season. ;)

Bill Belichick? :) It's like at RB. They can plug 4 guys in the same season(like last), where each can have a phenomenal month or so. It's not like they had 4 RBs that could be pro-bowlers elsewhere.

Whenever we've thought the Pats were cooked(Brady out for season, or last season when there was a thread asking if he and the Pats were washed up), they've come back even stronger than originally expected. I don't know what to blame it on, but until proven otherwise it's simply a winning organization.

Bill Belichick? :) It's like at RB. They can plug 4 guys in the same season(like last), where each can have a phenomenal month or so. It's not like they had 4 RBs that could be pro-bowlers elsewhere.

Whenever we've thought the Pats were cooked(Brady out for season, or last season when there was a thread asking if he and the Pats were washed up), they've come back even stronger than originally expected. I don't know what to blame it on, but until proven otherwise it's simply a winning organization.

they are. but when you've got a bunch of jokes for organizations in your division it helps immensely.

Man I hope its true but I will believe it when I see it. The assistant Comish won't let it happen. First off the NFL won't have the balls to follow through because it would be such a shadow hanging over the Thursday night season opener. Second, IF IF IF IF he gets suspended, it will be for one game only b/c there is no way the Bills are lucky enough to get to play the Pats without Brady.

This just in: Tom Brady has been suspended for two games....week 1 and week 3!

In the grand scheme of things it is the other 31 owners who should be driving Roger to his decision. They have to be fed up with the Patriots and their constant rule breaking.

you'd think most fans would.

this is also why I could care less if they cheat or not. for 1 I don't think they need to cheat, as evident by the 2nd half of the indy game when they played better with the regulation ball. 2nd i'd rather just see our team just plain good enough to overcome things like a deflated ball.

I don't think anyone has ever suggested that the Colts would've won that game if not for the footballs or not. The issue here is that they deliberately tried to cheat and got caught. For the 2nd time in 10 years mind you. Whether they gained a lot or almost no advantage at all is not relevant.

Speaking of which have you seen the study on the fumbles per carry since the rule change ?? Its eye opening. It might not be a difference in blowout games but it sure as shit can be the difference on close ones. And the Pats insane numbers suggest they have indeed won games because of it.

In the grand scheme of things it is the other 31 owners who should be driving Roger to his decision. They have to be fed up with the Patriots and their constant rule breaking.

This

I get it. The guy makes them lots of coin. But at what cost ?? The preferential treatment for Kraft and his POS team is so obvious. You're telling me they can't find another guy that can make them the same money ?? The league is about as a made business as there is.

They need to fire this guy

I don't think anyone has ever suggested that the Colts would've won that game if not for the footballs or not. The issue here is that they deliberately tried to cheat and got caught. For the 2nd time in 10 years mind you. Whether they gained a lot or almost no advantage at all is not relevant.

Speaking of which have you seen the study on the fumbles per carry since the rule change ?? Its eye opening. It might not be a difference in blowout games but it sure as shit can be the difference on close ones. And the Pats insane numbers suggest they have indeed won games because of it.

I get it. i'm just saying out of all these "close games" that the bills may have been involved in with the patriots over the yr's, they may have been wins instead of losses if we weren't reaching for players like EJ Manuel and JP Losman. everybody's ready to claim the patriots wouldn't be as good as they've been if they weren't cheating but i'll be damned if i'm letting fools like donahoe, jauron, malarkey, etc. off the hook.

every team in this division has done nothing to make this "deflate-gate" nonsense relevant to the standings. but now they all have an excuse. it's fucking pathetic.

I get it. i'm just saying out of all these "close games" that the bills may have been involved in with the patriots over the yr's, they may have been wins instead of losses if we weren't reaching for players like EJ Manuel and JP Losman. everybody's ready to claim the patriots wouldn't be as good as they've been if they weren't cheating but i'll be damned if i'm letting fools like donahoe, jauron, malarkey, etc. off the hook.

every team in this division has done nothing to make this "deflate-gate" nonsense relevant to the standings. but now they all have an excuse. it's fucking pathetic.

Got ya.

Yeah please none of that. No excuse making. We've all been the Patriots' bitches, specially us. This does not excuse all the ineptitude this team displayed during the entire decade. I'm 100% with you on that.

But you do wonder if instead of that preposterous streak of 14 games or whatever it was that we lost consecutively if we might've pulled out one or two.