Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Feb 9th Mock Draft. Please destroy the picks!

MOCK_Feb9.png

Sign TE Greg Olsen, DE Mathew Judon, DT Vernon Butler, WR Devin Funchess      Late Rd pick RB Javon Leake, Maryland   

TE Hunter Bryant, Washington

Hunter Bryant should be a dynamic receiving threat at the NFL level. Bryant brings excellent quickness, run after catch skills and versatility to a flex tight end role. — he's best working off the LOS or as a flexed slot receiver who can serve as a H/W/S mismatch for opposing defenders.  A sound route runner, Bryant’s athleticism and ball skills make him a potent weapon.

Josh Allen needs "pass catchers", no matter what position they supposedly play.

Sign TE Greg Olsen, DE Mathew Judon, DT Vernon Butler, WR Devin Funchess      Late Rd pick RB Javon Leake, Maryland   

This mock draft is better:

© 2020 The Draft Network

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Pass Catcher Hunter Bryant: Hunter Bryant should be a dynamic receiving threat at the NFL level. Bryant brings excellent quickness, run after catch skills and versatility to a flex tight end role. Bryant’s athleticism and ball skills make him a potent weapon.

RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Has impressive patience, terrific contact balance and good anticipation, Edwards-Helaire is capable of functioning in either gap or zone heavy rushing offenses. With a dense build, Edwards-Helaire is a punishing runner who will succeed with opportunities to wear out opposing defenses late in games.

WR Tyler Johnson Tyler Johnson projects well to the NFL level -- he's a crafty route runner who understands the value of leverage and creating false steps from defenders to create separation. Plays the position like a natural. Has some of the best hands in the class.

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

This mock draft is better:

I wonder if Ruggs won't be gone by 22.....

So much depends on what gets addressed in free agency.

Right now it looks like the #1 pick will likely be a WR or DE but that could change.

I do not understand the RB talk.

Let's look at the last 3 Super Bowl winners.

- The Chiefs (Super Bowl winner 2020) starting RB is an undrafted RB.

- The Patriots (SB winner 2019) starting RB is a guy who may be cut this offseason. 

- The Eagles (SB winner 2018) starting RB isn't even on an NFL roster.

FFS.

• Like 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I don't see the Bills, who just found a gem in Singletary in the 3rd round, would immediately next year think it's smart to use their 1st round pick on another RB to split time with Sing.

I'd love Tyler Johnson in the 4th, but the 4th round should be the 2nd WR we draft if we don't go WR in the 1st round.

I'm hoping Bills go WR in 1 and 4-5, or go WR in 2 and 4. 

I'm not familiar with any TEs in this draft, but I do agree we need pass-catching athleticism there to pair with Knox

Nobody is spending a 1st on an RB anymore unless they're super desperate which I really can't think of one team off the top of my head.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

6 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I don't see the Bills, who just found a gem in Singletary in the 3rd round, would immediately next year think it's smart to use their 1st round pick on another RB to split time with Sing.

I'd love Tyler Johnson in the 4th, but the 4th round should be the 2nd WR we draft if we don't go WR in the 1st round.

I'm hoping Bills go WR in 1 and 4-5, or go WR in 2 and 4. 

I'm not familiar with any TEs in this draft, but I do agree we need pass-catching athleticism there to pair with Knox

I don't see anyone, that is sane, talking RB for the Bills in the 1st round.    3rd or 4th round, even 5th maybe, but no way to the 1st.

9 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

I wonder if Ruggs won't be gone by 22.....

In reality I highly doubt it, that the way the draft fell in the mock draft machine. I have Ruggs as a top 15 talent. 

It will probably be Higgins and Shenault that Beane will have to choose at 22.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

53 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

I don't see anyone, that is sane, talking RB for the Bills in the 1st round.    3rd or 4th round, even 5th maybe, but no way to the 1st.

There will be great value picks at the RB position in the 3rd or 4th rounds.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

14 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

How about no round at all.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

55 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

How about no round at all.

Ideally picking up a RB in the offseason in free agency, a bit better than TJ Yeldon, would cool.   Saves a draft pick.

On the flipside, spending a 3rd round pick on another Devin Singletary quality back wouldn't suck.    Josh needs all the weapons he can get.

Running Backs, Tight Ends, Wide Receivers, Hybrid Gadget Flankers, etc.