Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

I'm tired of people leeching off the system

28 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

no, the dumb dick hasnt grown up and become a man of honesty and character

he said- he wonders how much of this going on...?

its fucking how govt works! its entire function is stealing money from your dumb compliant asses.

this guy is lower tier and they just used him for an example. Make it seem like theres honesty in the system. Its all bulldhit anyway

7 hours ago, Woody said:

Illegal immigrants.  :niterider:

Yes! And also liberals who vote for dumb asses who enact dumb ass policies. Texas has been getting a major influx of them over the past number of years while California has had them forever.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yes! And also liberals who vote for dumb asses who enact dumb ass policies. Texas has been getting a major influx of them over the past number of years while California has had them forever.

At least Gov. Abbott shut down the Stanktuary cities in Texas.  I've noticed a difference over the past couple years.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

yes, because there are crooks out there lets just quit helping out fellow citizens who are struggling through tough times

sounds like what america was founded on to me. let them eat cake

There helping, which most Americans would do willingly, and then there's the state and federal government holding a gun to our heads forcing us to help.

It's not really working because the more we help out, the further we go into debt.

Maybe what we need is a receipt, so that we can see exactly what they are spending our tax dollars on.

3 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Where did I say I am against helping fellow citizens? What I am against is government being the arbiter of charity.

This right here

2 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Where did I say I am against helping fellow citizens? What I am against is government being the arbiter of charity.

fair enough. but we differ on whether gubmint should be involved in helping people. we dont need to even have the conversation, we know the difference, there is no middle ground, and thus we agree to disagree. thats why we have to pawn it off on crooked politicians

but we've also shrunk the middle ground so much theres very little room for reconciliation. we've gotten to the point on a lot of things where there is no reasonable middle. thats bad. it points to a lack of discernment. millemmingals have no idea how to perform discernment. ok im exaggerating, but not by much. its now millemmingals, as they get older, setting most of the social standards. and their approach is flawed. i could explain it but thats like a term paper in itself

we have to get back to a place where we can work together. and i think that does involve the gubmint. politicians for sure, but average people. forming organizations, aided by the gubmint, to make everybodys life better. keep driving teen pregnancies down, keep people informed about the dangers of consuming too much violent and abusive imagery

and lets not lose any (more) ground on good things that have already been established. weve done that with a bunch of things cough berkely cough antifa cough

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

32 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

There helping, which most Americans would do willingly, and then there's the state and federal government holding a gun to our heads forcing us to help.

It's not really working because the more we help out, the further we go into debt.

Maybe what we need is a receipt, so that we can see exactly what they are spending our tax dollars on.

yeah see, this is what i mean. ive heard it before and i just flat out disagree

you call it the government forcing you to help people. i call it a sociological culture intentionally created to help each other when we can

its two completely different philosophies that are mostly opposite, except for the part about helping ppl - which is good but its not enough

we have to figure out a way to getting back to being constructive instead of destructive. the interwebs has a ton of good content. but it also has a lot of evil crap we dont need. some of the stuff we've created like facebook is self-created torture. its not all bad but the bad parts are really reeally bad. we need to do a reboot on social media and try to make it unifying instead of isolating groups

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

yeah see, this is what i mean. ive heard it before and i just flat out disagree

you call it the government forcing you to help people. i call it a sociological culture intentionally created to help each other when we can

its two completely different philosophies that are mostly opposite, except for the part about helping ppl - which is good but its not enough

we have to figure out a way to getting back to being constructive instead of destructive. the interwebs has a ton of good content. but it also has a lot of evil crap we dont need. some of the stuff we've created like facebook is self-created torture. its not all bad but the bad parts are really reeally bad. we need to do a reboot on social media and try to make it unifying instead of isolating groups

True, we are helping some people.

But at what cost?

19 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not me :classic_biggrin:

Me neither, and my wife has a green card so she's good.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

Me neither, and my wife has a green card so she's good.  :niterider:

887395EC-4B52-445C-97A0-68EEC1EB7EA1.jpeg