Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Biden just said what I’ve been saying for years

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

That there are talkers and doers and we should have more respect for the doers. I don't know why you're under the impression that it costs nothing which it surely does but this young man is taking an active role in cleaning up while Saint Greta flies around, skips school, and gives speeches based on faulty science.

Well, not nothing, but very little compared with the problem of global warming. And the global-warming problem can't be fixed in the same way-- that is, by extracting smog from the air, extracting the rising water from rivers and seas, "extracting" rising temperatures, "extracting" hurricanes caused by the increase in temperature, etc., in the same way as presumably Boyan Slat somehow extracts the plastic from the ocean. 

 

I did read somewhere that Donald suggested planting a billion trees or something.  Well, that's a start, but the solution isn't that simple. 

 

I don't understand how you could possibly have anything against someone who is trying to save the earth. Maybe that's worth skipping school for.

 

So her science is faulty, but you believe in Donald's science. Is that right?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Well, not nothing, but very little compared with the problem of global warming. And the global-warming problem can't be fixed in the same way-- that is, by extracting smog from the air, extracting the rising water from rivers and seas, "extracting" rising temperatures, "extracting" hurricanes caused by the increase in temperature, etc., in the same way as presumably Boyan Slat somehow extracts the plastic from the ocean. 

I did read somewhere that Donald suggested planting a billion trees or something.  Well, that's a start, but the solution isn't that simple. 

I don't understand how you could possibly have anything against someone who is trying to save the earth. Maybe that's worth skipping school for.

So her science is faulty, but you believe in Donald's science. Is that right?

Her science is faulty.  Who gives a fuck what this stupid child has to say?  Global warming = hoax.  Fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Well, not nothing, but very little compared with the problem of global warming. And the global-warming problem can't be fixed in the same way-- that is, by extracting smog from the air, extracting the rising water from rivers and seas, "extracting" rising temperatures, "extracting" hurricanes caused by the increase in temperature, etc., in the same way as presumably Boyan Slat somehow extracts the plastic from the ocean. 

I did read somewhere that Donald suggested planting a billion trees or something.  Well, that's a start, but the solution isn't that simple. 

I don't understand how you could possibly have anything against someone who is trying to save the earth. Maybe that's worth skipping school for.

So her science is faulty, but you believe in Donald's science. Is that right?

Look, a 16 year old autistic child should not be traveling around the world running her mouth. This mission should be undertaken by people who have actual knowledge in the field. Also, she's in the wrong country - she should be in China and India as they are the top two polluters. Boyan Slat at least is trying to clean up the plastic which, again, very little of which comes from the United States.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Look, a 16 year old autistic child should not be traveling around the world running her mouth. This mission should be undertaken by people who have actual knowledge in the field. Also, she's in the wrong country - she should be in China and India as they are the top two polluters. Boyan Slat at least is trying to clean up the plastic which, again, very little of which comes from the United States.

You really can't help yourself, can you?  You always have to take these little digs against presumed enemies of your hero Donald, no matter who it is-- even little girls, decorated war heroes, Donald's rape victims, deceased politicians, etc.

 

As for having no knowledge in a field, well, when did lack of knowledge or absolute ignorance ever stop your Donald from weighing in about something or, for example, becoming a first-time politician?

 

And is it possible you really don't know that the US is by far responsible for the most accumulated pollution in history going back to the beginning of the Industrial Age?  Even if you were to discount responsibility for that-- which I'm sure you do-- the US is still the second biggest contributor to pollution after China and before India.

The 20 countries that emitted the most carbon dioxide in 2016

Rank Country CO2 emissions (total)
1 China 9056.8MT
2 United States 4833.1MT
3 India 2076.8MT
4 Russian Federation 1438.6MT
5 Japan 1147.1MT
6 Germany 731.6MT
7 South Korea 589.2MT
8 Islamic Republic of Iran 563.4MT
9 Canada 540.8MT
10 Saudi Arabia 527.2MT
11 Indonesia 454.9MT
12 Mexico 445.5MT
13 Brazil 416.7MT
14 South Africa 414.4MT
15 Australia 392.4MT
16 United Kingdom 371.1MT
17 Turkey 338.8MT
18 Italy 325.7MT
19 Poland 293.1MT
20 France 292.9MT

All emissions from 2016. Fuel combustion only. MT = Metric megatons. T = Metric tons

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Donald Fans, 

 

Is the following statement true or false:

 

Greta Thunberg is corrupt and Donald Trump isn't.

 

Step right up.  Which of you is brave enough to openly admit what most Donald fans surely believe? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

You really can't help yourself, can you?  You always have to take these little digs against presumed enemies of your hero Donald, no matter who it is-- even little girls, decorated war heroes, Donald's rape victims, deceased politicians, etc.

Totally inaccurate. If anything you can't help yourself from jumping on the bandwagon of any public persona grinding an axe against Trump even if they're totally wrong as you are again in this thread. China and India are the largest polluters - case closed. CO2 is not the same thing. Get a life dude.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 11:17 PM, SackMan518 said:

Totally inaccurate. If anything you can't help yourself from jumping on the bandwagon of any public persona grinding an axe against Trump even if they're totally wrong as you are again in this thread. China and India are the largest polluters - case closed. CO2 is not the same thing. Get a life dude.

You're just a beautiful human being, Sack.  Now c'mere for a quality hug, you big, lovable teddy bear. I think you're long overdue for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

You're just a beautiful human being, Sack.  Now c'mere for a quality hug, you big, lovable teddy bear. I think you're long overdue for it.

Notice how skillfully he sidestepped the "going back in history" part of the US Being the biggest polluter?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Notice how skillfully he sidestepped the "going back in history" part of the US Being the biggest polluter?

Like so many of Donald's defenders here, Sack has a healthy respect for reality, truth, fair play and so on, which makes it a great pleasure and honor to debate the merits of his idol with him. (Sack, if you're reading this, I love you, big fellow.)

 

It's not for nothing that Sack has been declared, by unanimous consent, I assume it is, "the Buffalo Range's TRUSTED news source," with, of course, a special emphasis on the word TRUSTED, which is both capitalized and italicized lest anyone doubt his legitimacy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 5:31 AM, HipKat said:

I've never said we should have free health care. It's not even possible. Just like free education is not possible. But it shouldn't cost $25 for an aspirin, fcol

Well trump is the representative for you then lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Notice how skillfully he sidestepped the "going back in history" part of the US Being the biggest polluter?

And I thought I was on the ignore list! :classic_cool:


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annotation-2020-02-13-183324.jpg


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Like so many of Donald's defenders here, Sack has a healthy respect for reality, truth, fair play and so on, which makes it a great pleasure and honor to debate the merits of his idol with him. (Sack, if you're reading this, I love you, big fellow.)

It's not for nothing that Sack has been declared, by unanimous consent, I assume it is, "the Buffalo Range's TRUSTED news source," with, of course, a special emphasis on the word TRUSTED, which is both capitalized and italicized lest anyone doubt his legitimacy. 

I'll give you a pat on the back. Admitting it is the first step, now you have to digest the knowledge I bring to the Range.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...