Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Biden just said what I’ve been saying for years

31 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

What you're describing is taking away the free market model.

That is literally devastating. 

That's changing everything that makes America what it is. The free market.

And extremely flawed, as the quote shows you. I'll paste it again.

"Lowering drug profits would make pharmaceuticals a less desirable industry for investors. And less investment in drugs would mean less research toward new and innovative cures."

What you refer to as the free market is governed by greed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not what I said at all. You missed the point.

I’m just busting your balls bro. Tongue and cheek remember lol

• Thanks 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

How do you plan on fixing that?

In Soviet America, Health Care pays for you.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

40 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

How do you plan on fixing that?

Well, if I had a plan, I might be running for President

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, if I had a plan, I might be running for President

Douchebag.  Man without a candidate.  You suck eunuch boy.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Like I said, it's the cost of Health Care

Or maybe it that fact that so many people need to use the health care?  Does Bloomberg have it right, drink from smaller soda bottles will lead to less obesity and lower medical bills?  Please tell me you will vote for Bloomberg, lol.  

8 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Or maybe it that fact that so many people need to use the health care?  Does Bloomberg have it right, drink from smaller soda bottles will lead to less obesity and lower medical bills?  Please tell me you will vote for Bloomberg, lol.  

I don't know that I'll even vote, tbh. November is still a long way off, BUT, it's an epidemic of unhealthiness here. Everywhere you look, you see people that are horribly out of shape

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Bloomberg's big soda bottle idea saved NY.  Right?

Just now, HipKat said:

I don't know that I'll even vote, tbh. November is still a long way off, BUT, it's an epidemic of unhealthiness here. Everywhere you look, you see people that are horribly out of shape

Trump's fault I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Trump's fault I'm sure.

Of course.  :niterider:

trump.jpg

• Trump 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I don't follow party lines. So I'm not going to talk political propaganda. The healthcare industry is out of control. The top two employers in Rochester are U of R and Rochester Regional Health, by a lot. More then the rest of the top ten combined. They both are building multi-million dollar additions. Almost $10 of my negotiated salary goes to shitty health insurance that doesn't seem to cover anything. And it's not going to get better anytime soon. What's the answer? I have no clue. Free health insurance is a myth. You can't force the top 1% to flip the bill, because they have the means and loop holes to avoid paying it. The Healthcare industry is exploding the free market system and we are heading towards a cliff. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

I don't follow party lines. So I'm not going to talk political propaganda. The healthcare industry is out of control. The top two employers in Rochester are U of R and Rochester Regional Health, by a lot. More then the rest of the top ten combined. They both are building multi-million dollar additions. Almost $10 of my negotiated salary goes to shitty health insurance that doesn't seem to cover anything. And it's not going to get better anytime soon. What's the answer? I have no clue. Free health insurance is a myth. You can't force the top 1% to flip the bill, because they have the means and loop holes to avoid paying it. The Healthcare industry is exploding the free market system and we are heading towards a cliff. 

My proposal is to make them non-profit and not beholden to Wall Street interests. The people working there can still collect their nice salaries but they're not upping prices and denying people services to give more money to shareholders.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

On 2/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

I mean, doesn't the nobility of the idea mean something?  He's fighting for something that'll benefit our country as a whole.  Trump's campaign relied heavily on building a wall and his plan for paying for it was Mexico was going to pay lmao.  How did that work out?  It's barely being built and America is paying for it.  Nobody seems to care that much about that.  But when someone wants to give healthcare to all Americans, all of a sudden people attack him for it because his payment plan is vague

He doesn't want to give healthcare to Americans, he wants to imply that he's giving healthcare to Americans.

He's not!

Those that work for a living are, and it's costing us a lot of money.

I think it's time the American taxpayer got a receipt showing us exactly how much they are taking, and what our money is being used for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

I think it's time the American taxpayer got a receipt showing us exactly how much they are taking, and what our money is being used for.

I'm sure everybody would love that, it will also never ever happen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'm sure everybody would love that, it will also never ever happen

Not with that attitude ...

However, pretty sure they are supposed to

Although the place I saw it was on a video that I watched. Have to look for it.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:16 PM, HipKat said:

If paying for Health Care exceeds the entire budget, then the problem isn't paying for Health Care, it's the cost of Health Care

Pretty much, but that cost is driven up because of the non payment of insurance and the 50% of people who simply choose not to pay their bill with no insurance in the first place.  Hospitals have to charge paying customers 3x what it should cost, just to stay in business.  Most are running on less than 5% margins.  Its insane, but having family members in health care, I can tell you first hand, there is no money in health care for the businesses themselves, most are non-profit, if not publicly funded and none "make" money.  The cost of care could be driven down by a full socialization like the Canadian model, but your taxes WILL be over 50% of your income.  I don't have the answer, but its not that hospitals are gouging, they are barely surviving.

On 2/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, Professor Pigworth said:

You're talking to someone -- and he can correct me if I'm wrong -- who actually trusts Donald Trump's intentions more than Greta Thunberg's intentions when it comes to the environment.

I think the same can probably be said about the vast majority of Donald's fans.

Donald fans, please prove me wrong. image.png.9a38ef83b11ea4f78e7d185129a874db.png 

Greta doesn't have intentions, or any real ideas, she just screams a lot.  Not once has she purposed a real idea to actually fix anything, just "how dare you!?"  She's nothing more than her daddy's voice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Pretty much, but that cost is driven up because of the non payment of insurance and the 50% of people who simply choose not to pay their bill with no insurance in the first place.  Hospitals have to charge paying customers 3x what it should cost, just to stay in business.  Most are running on less than 5% margins.  Its insane, but having family members in health care, I can tell you first hand, there is no money in health care for the businesses themselves, most are non-profit, if not publicly funded and none "make" money.  The cost of care could be driven down by a full socialization like the Canadian model, but your taxes WILL be over 50% of your income.  I don't have the answer, but its not that hospitals are gouging, they are barely surviving.

Greta doesn't have intentions, or any real ideas, she just screams a lot.  Not once has she purposed a real idea to actually fix anything, just "how dare you!?"  She's nothing more than her daddy's voice.

Sadly, no one seems to have a viable answer

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Right you are, DC.  Greta's just a nasty piece of work who delights in annoying people. That's what her purpose is. She has absolutely no intentions or ideas about anything when she gives speeches urging countries to be more serious about reducing emissions so as to save the planet. The Donald anti-science model of denying the existence of global warming and promoting fossil fuels to maximize short-term economic gain at the expense of the earth's future is the way to go.

And Greta should certainly smile more and be glitzy and giggly, just like Ivanka. Then surely she would go a long way toward earning the respect of the sort of people who can't help but be impressed by that.

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Greta vs Boyan.jpg

Why are Donald cult members always so concerned about money above all else, even if it means sacrificing the health of the fragile environment that we all must live in? Reducing carbon emissions and saving the planet shouldn't be a conservative or liberal issue. It's something that should be in everyone's interest. But apparently the instincts of the majority of Donald's very wise and progressive fans is to blindly and obediently attack anyone who works for the good of the earth instead of those, like Donald, who have a vested interest in helping to maximize the short-term profits of the oil, coal, stock-market, etc., industries.

What exactly is the message of this meme?  That as long as a person comes up with a solution to combat pollution -- in this case, plastic pollution-- that doesn't harm the economy or cost anything, then that's all right?  But if combating pollution entails harm or cost to the economy, then the person promoting that should be vilified?  

But anyone with any common sense will tell you that reducing global warming will initially entail massive changes and expenses as we transition away from dependence on fossil fuels. There's nothing optional about it. It's simply something that must be done.  

And why should Greta Thunberg have to be a scientist or economist?  She's simply doing what weak leaders like Donald have failed to do, which is to try to galvanize public support for action.

Donald cult fans, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but we're all just very mortal descendants of tree-dwelling monkeys that are occupying a very short time on this earth, even if you include the entire history of mankind. I know humility isn't your cup of tea, just like it isn't Donald's. but maybe there'll come a time when even you will realize that a shallow, materialistic, morally bankrupt swindler with a long history of conning people is the very last person you should be trusting when it comes to the environment.   

spacer.png

Tя☭mp, when he thinks back on all the suckers he scammed throughout his life who either did business

with him or who voted for him.

spacer.png

Generalissimo Donald says: 
"That's a real nice country you've got there. 
Be a shame if anything happened to it."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

What exactly is the message of this meme?  That as long as a person comes up with a solution to combat pollution -- in this case, plastic pollution-- that doesn't harm the economy or cost anything, then that's all right?  But if combating pollution entails harm or cost to the economy, then the person promoting that should be vilified? 

That there are talkers and doers and we should have more respect for the doers. I don't know why you're under the impression that it costs nothing which it surely does but this young man is taking an active role in cleaning up while Saint Greta flies around, skips school, and gives speeches based on faulty science.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network