Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Democrats sound alarm on Trump: 'He can win again'

31 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yeah I saw that.  It seems like they turn to racism as their "Ace in Hole" when nothing else seems to be working.  :niterider:

You know who else thinks racism has peaked again? Black people. 

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They'll be tipping the scales in Trump's favor this year.  :niterider:

The Great American Comeback is gonna be black!  :niterider:

bigblack3.jpg

bigblack2.jpeg

bigblack.jpg

black6.jpg

black5.jpg

black4.jpg

black3.jpeg

black3.jpg

black2.jpeg

black1.png

black.jpeg

• Thanks 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

We have generations of people who were never slaves allegedly oppressed by people who were never slave owners. It's completely ridiculous. No matter how far we come as a society the social engineers just broaden the definition of racism so that everyone is STILL guilty of being racist. Now we have microaggressions, colorism, intersectionality, white privilege, triggering, and many more terms that they're probably adding to. You can't win unless you choose not to play the game.

I choose not to play the game.  Everyone should as well.  Like you said, no slaves or slave owners running around.  Very sorry that all happened, but I hadn't been born yet. Don't take it out on me when you hadn't been born either.  I hear the word reparations batted around and I cringe.  Dems see throwing the race card as a means to bring in minority votes.  Really?  Good lord. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Woody said:

They'll be tipping the scales in Trump's favor this year.  :niterider:

The Great American Comeback is gonna be black!  :niterider:

Keep telling yourself that..... 

• Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You LOSE again LOL

Trump makes this look too easy. I really feel he should be made president for life. He's that good

Poor hapless lefties. Lambs to the slaughter

What kind a fraud you bringing next? Can't wait

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

You really cannot compare this year to 2016. Nobody knew what we were getting into 2016, with Donald Trump. Now we do. And before you mark one of your dumb remarks, in the real world that you have obviously not been a part of, people who voted for Trump because they weren’t going to vote for Hillary probably includes a lot of people who know not to vote for Trump now.

HipKats real world...................

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Feelings, beliefs, free stuff and racism.  :niterider:

They've been stuck on embellishment and lies. Been there, done that. No thank you.

3 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

HipKats real world...................

It’s actually THE real world. You’re a Trump lover, you wouldn’t understand

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s actually THE real world. You’re a Trump lover, you wouldn’t understand

Guess we will find out won't we. Additionally I'm not a Trump lover. I just have more faith / belief in his results and vision compared to the other options and their unprobable promises and history.

• Thanks 1

Democrats would have to back to caring about the working class to win. Instead, they seem focused on the criminals, illegal immigrants and the gender confused. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

9 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Guess we will find out won't we. Additionally I'm not a Trump lover. I just have more faith / belief in his results and vision compared to the other options and their unprobable promises and history.

What results?

Here's a test to see if you are or aren't a Trump lover. Say something negative about him that doesn't include Twitter, arrogance or lies

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

EQSa5ej-X0-AADig-W.jpg

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Bang on. That's what they don't want to understand

They just cling to their hate and false narrative while thinking others have it wrong when the undisputed proof is right there in the results

They are turned like ISIS supporters and there's no way back. In fact they are on the same level as ISIS supporters because they want to destroy their country and all that's good in it because of a lie they've been sold

It doesn't matter because they are reaping the rewards for their hateful and evil actions now. The biggest defeat is yet to come this fall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Bang on. That's what they don't want to understand

They just cling to their hate and false narrative while thinking others have it wrong when the undisputed proof is right there in the results

They are turned like ISIS supporters and there's no way back. In fact they are on the same level as ISIS supporters because they want to destroy their country and all that's good in it because of a lie they've been sold

It doesn't matter because they are reaping the rewards for their hateful and evil actions now. The biggest defeat is yet to come this fall

What results?? How many times do I need to ask?

Stupid shit like I emboldened above is why rational people don't take Trumpsters seriously. As a matter of fact, your entire post is nothing but the same shit children say.

• Trump 1
  • Barf 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Stupid shit like I emboldened above is why rational people don't take Trumpsters seriously. As a matter of fact, your entire post is nothing but the same shit children say.

All you and your loser friends with TDS have now is lame memes. So sad, dude =)

You even got crushed in the meme war

There's nothing to engage about with you. May as well be talking to an ISIS supporter. Your hate for your country is clear

Your sole reason for existence is to hate Donald Trump. Think about how pathetic that is

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Listen to you.  You're mentally ill. You're a leftist robot infected with leftism.

Racists! White Supremacists are everywhere!

Trump's support with blacks is up and rising fast. You probably don't even know a black person.

Have you traveled at all? Because I highly doubt you have by the sounds of your retarded and childish posts. Western, European, White nations are the LEAST racist and most accepting countries on earth.They go out of their way to accept others and allow them to bring their cultures into their countries.  Go to China, India, Brazil, Thailand etc etc etc and you will see REAL racism. It's part of their cultures and accepted and fuck you if you think you're gonna do something about it you white motherfucker

So cease your faggotry at once. Tear yourself away from CNN and your computer and get out and see the world.

You don't know shit

• Like 1

Bloomberg is just getting warmed up ramming fatass's words down his throat.

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

25 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Listen to you.  You're mentally ill. You're a leftist robot infected with leftism.

And even more bad news for @HipKat...

Yes, The Rich Are Fleeing Illinois... And They're Taking Billions With Them

irs-2.png?itok=41q9NJYt

irs3.png?itok=lf6urrfB

irs4.png?itok=4sOHvx6y

Domestic-out-migration-Illinois-loses-mo

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

44 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

All you and your loser friends with TDS have now is lame memes. So sad, dude =)

You even got crushed in the meme war

There's nothing to engage about with you. May as well be talking to an ISIS supporter. Your hate for your country is clear

Your sole reason for existence is to hate Donald Trump. Think about how pathetic that is

Still can't answer the question, what results?

Pretty telling right there

Actually, my sole existence is to raise my daughters, guide them through their teenage years and survive my own life. Hating Trump is just a hobby.

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Racists! White Supremacists are everywhere!

Trump's support with blacks is up and rising fast. You probably don't even know a black person.

Have you traveled at all? Because I highly doubt you have by the sounds of your retarded and childish posts. Western, European, White nations are the LEAST racist and most accepting countries on earth.They go out of their way to accept others and allow them to bring their cultures into their countries.  Go to China, India, Brazil, Thailand etc etc etc and you will see REAL racism. It's part of their cultures and accepted and fuck you if you think you're gonna do something about it you white motherfucker

So cease your faggotry at once. Tear yourself away from CNN and your computer and get out and see the world.

You don't know shit

Have I traveled at all? Well with the 15 years I was a truck driver and Owner Operator driving almost 2 million miles, I've been to every state except Hawaii, N Dakota and Oregon. I've been to Canada, Mexico, Japan and S Korea. I've lived in NY State, Kansas, Oklahoma, California, Texas and Maryland.

And you??

Or are empty insults all you have?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan

39 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Still can't answer the question, what results?

Pretty telling right there

Actually, my sole existence is to raise my daughters, guide them through their teenage years and survive my own life. Hating Trump is just a hobby.

I wish you well with your daughters but you fail outright with Trump. Still your daddy

You don't deserve a great leader like Trump that looks our for your interests

I wish you (not my other patriots lol) a leader like SJW blackface Trudeau. You actually sound like him. Are you sure you're not a Canadian liberal?