• Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Buttigied Swing.jpg

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

butti.png

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

32 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who here is supporting the Gay Mayor of a tiny town for Prez?  Just curious.  

Maybe he will get the 3-5% of the population that are LBGQTABC123 or whatever they go by now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Maybe he will get the 3-5% of the population that are LBGQTABC123 or whatever they go by now.

you left off the pdqwtflol at the end

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Well I know these guys are voting for Buttigieg.

yatta.jpg

- Howard Beale, Network

@SackMan518 Your people paraded today. Which one is you in the video?

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't know, is this a friend of yours?

Man Drives Van into Trump Voter Registration Event in Jacksonville, Florida…

Jacksonville police say a driver intentionally crashed a van through a tent where Duval County GOP volunteers were registering voters Saturday afternoon.

Nobody was injured in the 3:45 p.m. incident at the Walmart Supercenter, 11900 Atlantic Boulevard, near Kernan Boulevard in the Sandalwood neighborhood, Lt. Larry Gayle of the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office told reporters at the scene.

Several Duval County GOP volunteers were working at the registration tent when a white man in his early 20s driving an older — possibly 1980s — brown van pulled up toward the tent.  He then drove through the tent, endangering the lives of the workers and damaging the tent and tables, Gayle said.

EQUMtBFW4AAxgTo?format=jpg&name=small

- Howard Beale, Network

On 2/8/2020 at 5:28 AM, HipKat said:

83882301-173802900513562-871541502078510

What an attractive, eloquent woman.   Making the little black dress her own, no less.

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

What an attractive, eloquent woman.   Making the little black dress her own, no less.

You got issues...

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 2/8/2020 at 5:28 AM, HipKat said:

83882301-173802900513562-871541502078510

Of course Trump's spiritualist advisory Paula White thinks there is a battle against Islam. 

She may have forgot to mention that Trump has sold Saudi Arabia weapons that they have used in there genocide of Yeman.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trump does have the support of a lot of neo Nazi's, white supremacists, and the former leader of the ku klux klan in David Duke. I wonder why? 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump does have the support of a lot of neo Nazi's, white supremacists, and the former leader of the ku klux klan in David Duke. I wonder why? 

I wonder why too... He's done a lot for Jewish people.

• Like 1

- Howard Beale, Network

15 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I wonder why too... He's done a lot for Jewish people.

Trump is a racist, xenophobic bigot.

If he is nice to Jewish people it's because he has an agenda.

When he said there are good people on both side when the Charlottesville incident happened it told you everything you need to know about him. No one should be making excuses for Neo Nazi unless you want the racists and bigots to vote for you.

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump is a racist, xenophobic bigot.

If he is nice to Jewish people it's because he has an agenda.

When he said there are good people on both side when the Charlottesville incident happened it told you everything you need to know about him. No one should be making excuses for Neo Nazi unless you want the racists and bigots to vote for you.

Wow, what a post full of propaganda and again someone using the "good people on both sides" line taken WAY out of context. Not surprised.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- Howard Beale, Network

55 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow, what a post full of propaganda and again someone using the "good people on both sides" line taken WAY out of context. Not surprised.

He knows it too I’ve posted what he actually said many times and he’s replied to it. I have Trumps response in my sig.

one last time, Trump said there were good people on both sides of having the statue removed. I agreed historical statues should not be removed, and if your going to remove every statue of a racist old white men from before 1960, then there won’t be any statues left.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.