Antonio Brown’s apology tour continued Thursday with the free agent wide receiver telling the Pittsburgh Steelers he was sorry for being a distraction.

“I apologize to those guys for the distractions, the unwanted attention that I probably caused those guys, to the organization,” Brown told 93.7 The Fan when asked if he had anything to say to his former teammates, coaches and employers in Pittsburgh.

“Obviously, you want to clear out any baggage or any disrespect or unintended attention that was brought on to the organization,” he added. “These guys gave me an opportunity when I was 21 years old. I’m forever grateful to those guys, to have the opportunity to not only play with those guys but to be in so many amazing moments. We’ve been through so much. I’m forever grateful and indebted to this organization.”

Brown, who played his first nine seasons with the Steelers (2010-18), burned several bridges both before and after he was traded to the Oakland Raiders in March 2019.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Now that nobody wants to sign him he starts apologizing... how sincere ...

• Haha 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

This is like when your meth-head son pawns all the tvs in his parent's house and then comes back a week later and apologizes.  You'd be smart not to continue to enable such behavior. 

An apology isn't worth shit and it shouldn't mean shit to the league.  If he gets any offers it'll be much cheaper and very little guaranteed money.  If he's truly sorry he'd accept his consequences and realize that his market value has seriously changed.  If he denies contracts that aren't high paid with guaranteed money then he's learned nothing

He hasn't apologized to me yet,  he could have been traded to Buffalo and ruined a great playoff run.

But thanks for moving on to Oakland